Parts of Desire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Exactly. Once you're married, you can do whatever you want, as long as you're not breaking any laws or other religious tenets; for example, it is forbidden to have sex with a woman who has recently given birth. There's nothing in Islam comparable to the Christian 'missionary position with the lights off', nor is there any belief that sex is only for conceiving a child. We find that viewpoint to be both damaging and kind of sad, that one of the greatest human pleasures gifted to us by Allah can be repressed so much. Husbands and wives are actively encouraged to have as much sex as they can handle, quietly and behind closed doors.

"But it is all or nothing. You are expected to have no sexual desire or interest, to never masturbate or think about sex, until you are married. Any impure thoughts or actions before marriage are considered adultery. So when I said a moment ago I'd think about my future husband while I was out here, it was because I had no conception of sex as even being possible outside of nikah. That is how every Muslim, myself included, is raised. That didn't change for me until I lived in the west, and until I met you."

"What about sleeping with Khadija?" I asked.

Rania blushed. "I don't know if this makes any sense, but when you're taught from a young age that sex is only possible between a husband and a wife, I didn't fully wrap my head around the fact that what she and I were doing was sex until long after we'd been hooking up. Was I naive? Of course I was. But by the time it finally hit me what I was doing, I was too used to having a sexual outlet, and of course I didn't want to stop. And of course, Khadija's worldliness was a major factor in my losing my repressed side anyway, so her influence at least partially must have played a role in the fact that we kept sleeping together."

"That does make sense. But I'm definitely a man, and I'm not your husband. What made you decide to take this step with me tonight?"

"Because despite all the rules in place, sex outside marriage absolutely still happens here. We are, after all, only human. Because women are not equal in most ways in our society, even if we are encouraged to fuck our husbands as often as we want to. Khadija taught me to believe that women's liberation is possible even in Arabia, and because of her, you, and living in Canada, I don't believe that we're meant to wait anymore. I saw what true sexual liberation looks like in Canada, and I wanted it for myself.

And why you? Because compared to my imaginary future husband from all those years ago, you're just as handsome, and as kind, and as loving, and you treat me with nothing but love and respect. I love you. But at its core, the answer comes down to one thing."

"What's that?"

"I want to." She smiled.

I leaned over, making eye contact, and stared at her for a moment, gazing deeply into her eyes. She shivered, and I took that moment to lean in and kiss her.

Our fooling around over the previous few days had been intense and hormone-driven, but this by comparison was slow and romantic. I quickly shed Rania's headscarf to have access to her hair, but otherwise there was no hurry as we slowly kissed.

Slowly, things progressed. Rania shed the abeya only to reveal form-fitting black leggings and a tight green workout shirt underneath, and both of us rolled together, pressed in close, hands gently exploring each other, kissing each other's lips, ears, necks. I was hard by this point, but I was in no rush. I was content to let her drive, taking over when she wanted me to, but otherwise letting her make her fantasy a reality.

At last I finally slid my hand up her top. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her breasts were firm under my fingertips as I explored them gently, circling her gumdrop nipples as she kissed me more intensely.

"This is so nice," she finally pulled back and said breathily. Her face was radiant in the moonlight, flushed with exertion and desire. "Our entire relationship has felt like we're in a hurry. All I want to do is take our time and savour this moment with you." She looked up at the sky, brilliant with the pinprick lights of a billion stars, and clasped my hand, through her shirt. "This is all I ever wanted."

"It is such a pleasure spending this moment with you," I agreed. "I never would have believed it, the day we met, that a year later we'd be about to have sex in the middle of the Arabian Desert. But this feels so right."

She spread her legs, looking anxiously at me, and I took the invitation to let my hand drift southward, gently tracing a line down her torso and between her legs. I felt damp heat at her core and lightly touched for a moment before moving back up and kissing her again.

Rania's response was to reach down and pull my shirt off in one fluid motion. She assumed the dominant position again, kissing me from above and running her fingers through my chest hair. "I love your body," she exclaimed. "So masculine."

She finally sat up and pulled her shirt off, exposing her breasts to the desert. She moved up and cradled my head in her arms, inviting me to suckle on her nipple, which I started to do, licking and tugging and lightly nibbling her as she squirmed with pleasure and ran her fingers over my body.

Rania's squirming, rocking her hips and opening and closing her legs had reached fever pitch, and I finally decided to touch her intimate place. I reached down, slowly, as she watched me. I found the waistband of her leggings, tucked my fingers inside, then continued inside her panties, drifting down across the light stubble on her mound, and finally into the cleft between her legs. She was as wet as I'd ever felt her, and she groaned in pleasure as soon as my fingertips made contact.

"You're so wet, love," I observed.

"That's what happens when you fulfill a sexual fantasy you've had for years," she responded.

"Wet is good," I said. "It will make penetration easier."

"I don't know what to expect," she mused, "but I've had things inside me before, just not, you know, this big. It might hurt, but I'm ready for it. I want this."

She reached down and unzipped my hiking pants, pulling them and my boxer briefs off together. My erection bounded out, free at last, and she giggled to herself.

"Something funny at seeing your boyfriend naked?"

"No, it's not..." she was still fighting off laughter. "You're perfectly silhouetted against the moon. It's like seeing those pictures of a wolf or E.T., only it's a man with a boner."

The laughter broke what was left of the tension as I posed for her in a couple of positions, emphasizing the seven-inch rod protruding from me. She finally gestured at me to come closer, and started touching me, stroking me as I gently fingered her under her leggings.

Finally, Rania stripped off her bottoms, spreading her legs wide and leaning back on the mat, her naked skin shining softly in the moonlight, her face radiating desire. Her vagina was wet, open, and ready for me.

"Take me, Ryan Kershaw. Make me a woman."

I assumed the missionary position, and I started rubbing the head of my cock against her opening, lubing myself up with her juices, the way we had done a dozen times previously. She watched, clearly nervous, touching her clit gently, waiting, as I pressed against the opening, going in a half-inch or so.

"I love you, Rania."

"I love you, Ryan."

I pushed. There was light resistance from inside her at first, then her vagina accepted the incoming intruder, and I slowly slid into her, inch-by-inch, until I bottomed out. I was inside.

"How does that feel?" I didn't move, letting her get used to the sensation.

"So weird," she answered, shifting her body. "It doesn't hurt the way I was expecting... It's uncomfortable, a little, but it also feels good... I feel so full... It's like being fingered, only so much wider and deeper."

I still hadn't moved.

"Okay, I'm ready. Go slowly."

I started to move, gently moving in and out at an excruciatingly slow pace, savouring the incredibly tight wet pressure enveloping my cock.

"How does it feel for you?" she asked.

"You feel incredible," I answered. "You're so wet and tight, it's like a vise. You're gripping me in every way and it feels amazing."

"It's starting to feel good," she said. She had started rubbing her clit with a little more intent. "I always loved rubbing my clit and being fingered at the same time. This feels similar only so much deeper, more intense."

"Do you want to try a different position?" I asked.

"Next time," she answered. "This is good, it hurts a little, but I think I could cum from it as long as I keep touching myself. So far, the pain is bearable, and I don't want to overdo it." She paused. "Could you cum from this?"

"If I could speed up a little, absolutely," I answered. "I can finish with my hand if you can't handle that, don't feel obligated."

"No, you can," she said. "I've been fantasizing about you cumming inside me for a year. I want that. It'll be worth it." She smiled at me and kissed me briefly.

I picked up speed, a little, and she grimaced at first, then started to moan softly. "It's getting good, Ryan," she whined in surprise.

"Oh my God yes it is," I answered.

The slapping noises and mutual moans picked up, echoing across the dunes. Rania had started moving in rhythm with me, stroking her clit with abandon. She'd gotten even wetter, if such a thing was possible, and her intense grip, coupled with the year-long buildup, had me already close to an orgasm. For her first time I didn't want to prolong it.

"Ryan, you have that look," Rania moaned.

"What look?"

"Like you're going to cum inside my pussy."

"Maybe."

"Do it, cum inside me, fill me up with your cum like I've dreamed about." Rania's fingers rubbed across her clit at lightning speed.

I groaned and buried myself as deeply inside as I could go, then erupted.

"Yes, yes, yes," she watched me, locking eyes with me. "This is so hot... unf!" Rania came with a start, squeezing her legs together, moaning, pulsating around my cock. I felt her shaking under me as I collapsed into her arms, draining my balls into her cunt as she milked me for all I had. I collapsed into her embrace, then, suddenly, the desert was silent.

We lay together for a few moments, still connected, before Rania pushed gently on me. "I need you to pull out," she asked.

I did so. "Are you okay?"

She kissed me. "Better than okay. That was better than I ever expected. I never guessed that the first time could be that good."

"Even in the west, it's not usually that good," I said, thinking. "We must be sexually compatible."

"I always believed we were." She grinned.

"Are you sore?" I asked.

"Yes, in a good way, if that makes sense," she answered. "I felt so full having you inside. I've never experienced anything like that. I was expecting it to feel like getting fingered, but it was so much more intense. It was so much deeper, and I felt like I was getting stretched out, in a good way. It hurts a bit, and I think I'll be sore tomorrow, but it was so, so good. Thank you for making my first time so special."

We lay together, curled up, nude, under the stars, watching the occasional shooting star blaze overhead in the sparkling sky.

"Make a wish," I said impulsively.

Rania thought for a moment, then said, "Okay, I did."

"What did you wish for?"

"I can't tell you," she said softly. "It won't come true if I say."

We snuggled together for some time, but eventually, there was a noise from behind us, and I saw the lights of the Land Cruiser approaching. We stood up for visibility, and soon the car was alongside.

"How was it, sexy naked lovers?" Khadija asked.

"Incredible," Rania answered. "I'll tell you all about it tomorrow."

"Where are we sleeping tonight?" I asked.

Khadija popped the lift gate on the 4X4, and I walked around to discover the back seat folded down, and three sleeping bags laid out alongside each other.

"Sleeping bags? Where did you get sleeping bags?"

"We packed everything we needed," Khadija answered. "We've been planning this for a long time."

"That's what was in all those bags we've been carrying around?" I asked.

"The luggage allowance on Arabian airlines is generous. Don't knock it and don't ask questions." Khadija elbowed me playfully.

"Is it legal to camp out here?" I continued.

"People camp in their cars everywhere in the Middle East," Rania answered. "This won't be our last time this trip."

Rania and I dove into our suitcases, put on warm pyjamas, and the three of us then climbed into our sleeping bags. It was a tight fit, but we managed.

"Good night, my love," Rania said. "Thank you for making my dreams come true."

"Good night," I answered. "This was a magical night. I'll never forget it."

"Good night," Khadija added. "Thanks for letting me be a third wheel on your big night."

She reached up and killed the dome light. The desert was as dark and silent a place as I'd ever tried to sleep, and while the cramped space was a bit of an issue, I kept catching Rania's eye as we looked at each other from close range. She kept staring, contentment showing clearly on her face, as though she still wasn't believing that her fantasy had come true, that we were together again, that life had led us to this place and time. I was enjoying telling wordless stories with her, but eventually we drifted off. The future could bring what it brought, but tonight had been as perfect of a night as I'd ever experienced, and I went to sleep as happy as I'd ever been in my life.