Parts of Desire Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have a job lined up, though? I'm assuming you'd have told me", I asked Rania.

"I don't, no", Rania said. "There's no rush to apply, Saudi Arabia has a shortage of teachers; I'll be able to work pretty much wherever I want to. I had wanted to finish school and have this holiday before thinking about it."

"Fair enough."

"What about you, Ryan?" Khadija asked. "Back to work?"

"Yes, back to work on Monday", I answered. "I fly all day tomorrow and should be home by supper Eastern time, which is going to feel like the middle of the night. I'm hoping I'll sleep enough that I can get through the day."

"Where do things stand with you?" Khadija asked.

"You and I, I'm hopeful we can stay friends", I answered. "I like you, and if you were in Canada I'd probably go out for drinks with you every couple of months just to hang out. I have a few close platonic girl friends, and you're a lot like a lot of them. It can be a lot of fun to have an opposite sex friend to talk openly with, and flirt with, only with both of you knowing where the boundaries are and what is and isn't okay."

"That sounds like fun to me", Khadija said. "I'll add you on Skype for sure. Though I've never had a drink in my life."

"Neither have I", Rania added. "Maybe someday."

"As far as Rania and I go, we still aren't talking about the future." I glanced over at Rania and she shook her head emphatically.

"Fair enough", Khadija said. "Let's not ruin the last few hours we have together."

We made short work of dinner, keeping up the small talk, and avoiding any mention of the looming deadline our relationship was facing. After dessert, we lingered over coffee, contentedly. I could tell Khadija was antsy. She was having trouble keeping still, which I interpreted as being horny over the promise of what was to come, but she clearly still seemed to understand that she shouldn't push on Rania. Rania for her part seemed subdued, a little depressed, which was also how I was feeling. I was looking forward to the threesome very much, but my watch told me we only had two hours left before we would have to leave for the airport.

Finally, Rania stood up from the table. "Lady and gentleman, would you care to join me upstairs?"

Khadija bolted up. "I thought you'd never ask."

I stood as well, and we discreetly made our way back to the rooms, making sure the coast was clear before entering our room.

Both girls immediately shed the headscarves and abeyas. Rania had on a blue v-neck shirt and jeans; Khadija an orange halter top with leggings. Rania took Khadija by the hand and walked her over to the bed, gently shoving her backwards onto it, then climbing on top, a predatory look in her eye. I walked over and climbed onto the bed too, laying down beside Khadija as Rania started kissing her friend.

The girls made out for a few moments, and I could see an intensity in the way Rania was kissing her friend that hadn't been present the other few times I'd seen them together. Khadija was clearly taken aback by her friend's aggression, as she lay there, squirming, trying to keep up. Rania's free hand started tracing slowly up and down my body, concentrating on my chest and thighs as I watched them. I noticed Rania's hips start to rock gently against Khadija's leg, and then Khadija join in, grinding back at Rania. Both girls started gently sighing as they kissed each other.

Finally, Rania pulled up, eyeing her friend below.

"You've never kissed me like that before", Khadija observed, out of breath.

"I've always been scared to", Rania answered. "I don't have to worry anymore."

Khadija forcibly rolled the two of them over towards me, taking command as Rania leaned into me. I wrapped my arms around her, sliding my hand into Rania's v-neck, under her bra, and finding her hard nipple. Rania sighed as I gently squeezed it. I felt Khadija's hand reaching down towards my crotch, finding the hardening bulge in my jeans and gently rubbing against it as she continued kissing Rania.

Finally, Khadija sat up, and transferred her body from straddling Rania's leg to straddling my crotch. She pulled her shirt over her head, then unclasped her bra, letting her heavy dark breasts swing free as she started to grind against my now fully erect cock. Rania took the free moment to unzip her jeans and then shimmy out of them and her panties, exposing her vulva to Khadija's gaze. Khadija stared at the sight, licking her lips unconsciously as she grinded against me.

"Do you mind?" Rania asked me, rhetorically, as she then climbed atop me, lowering her pussy to my mouth as she leaned over and started kissing Khadija again. As her lips and mine made contact I could feel the heat and moisture of her arousal against my face. I tried to start licking around her clit, but as soon as my tongue was out, Rania started grinding against me, setting her own pace and intensity. I fought her for a moment before happily giving up, letting her use my mouth as a sex toy as I enjoyed lying under two horny women making out, while both ground their clits against various parts of my anatomy.

Eventually, Khadija broke the kiss off and moved down to my crotch, unzipping my jeans and pulling them and my underwear down in one fluid motion. My erection sprung out, grateful to finally be released. Rania hadn't broken her rhythm on my face, so I couldn't see what was happening, but shortly I felt wet heat on my crotch, first grinding gently, then I felt a hand guiding me into Khadija. I could tell the girls had stopped kissing, and Rania appeared to be enjoying watching Khadija as she started fucking me.

I was still completely powerless lying under the weight of two full-grown women. Rania was still grinding away on me, and I could feel the hard nub of her clit focused right on the tip of my tongue. Meanwhile, Khadija was fucking me with total abandon.

Suddenly Rania released my face. I could tell she hadn't cum yet, and I was a little surprised, but she leaned over and kissed me, then climbed behind Khadija. She moved Khadija's hair off her shoulder, then started kissing the base of her neck. She then reached one hand down between Khadija's legs, finding her clit, and cupped her breast with the other, tweaking her nipple.

"Oh my God, that's intense", Khadija moaned.

It wasn't long at all before I felt Khadija start to shudder, and she climaxed, moaning my name. I could feel Rania's skilled fingers moving against my pubic area, working her through her orgasm, slowing down the pressure and intensity as Khadija clenched around my shaft.

As her orgasm finished, Khadija collapsed onto the bed beside me, breathing hard. "Thank you, Ryan, and thank you, Rania", she said between breaths.

"You can thank me immediately", Rania smiled, gesturing at her slit. Khadija grinned.

The girls traded places, and Rania lay down on the bed, spreading her legs, and Khadija leaned over and went to work. Rania motioned for me to come up around her shoulders, and I did so as she took my cock in her mouth, licking around the head and stroking it gently.

I moved to a position where I could alternate between watching Rania sucking me and watching Khadija eating Rania out. Rania was moaning softly as she blew me, and the vibrations from her voice rippled through me as she went to town. I ran my hands idly over her chest and through her hair, cradling her head as I watched her trying to fit as much of me into her mouth as she could manage.

We carried on like that for a few minutes, and Rania gradually started to lose the ability to focus on what she was doing as her moaning intensified. I wasn't yet close, so I just enjoyed watching her hips bucking and the look of intense pleasure on her face as she grew closer to the point of no return. I couldn't see Khadija's face as it was buried in her hair, but I could see her dark brown ass sticking up in the air as she worked on Rania's vagina. I could also tell from her movements that she was fingering Rania vigorously.

Finally, Rania gave up entirely, dropping my cock as she succumbed to the pleasure. The head of my erection kept poking her in her flushed cheek as she closed her eyes, writhing on the bed, holding Khadija's head firmly between her legs. She came, enormously, extravagantly, moaning Khadija's name as she tensed her muscles and exploded.

Khadija poked her head up as Rania came down. Her mouth and chin were translucent with moisture, and she wore a hugely satisfied grin. "She doesn't often let me do that to her", Khadija confessed.

"I promise that I will let you more often" came Rania's small voice from between pillows.

Khadija smiled. "I'll hold you to that." She turned to face me. "So that's two of us cum, but not you yet. Does that make it your turn?"

"Women can go forever, men can't", I responded. "I'm happy to keep going for now, but I'm not going to cum until you're both satisfied."

"Then you'll need to fuck us", said Khadija matter-of-factly. She gestured for me to join her at the foot of the bed, and each of us grabbed one of Rania's ankles, sliding her to the end of the bed. Khadija then climbed on top of her, straddling, and started kissing her. Both girls had their legs spread, and I was faced with a sight I'd imagined before but never expected to see in real life -- two wet, waiting vaginas stacked one on top of the other.

I'd already had sex with Khadija moments ago and not yet with Rania, but Rania had just had her orgasm and Khadija was, judging by the intensity of her kissing Rania, ready to go again. I picked Khadija, and slid back inside her, easily and without resistance.

"Ooooooh that's good", mumbled Khadija between kisses.

"He picked you first?" Rania said incredulously. She raised her head and caught my eye, winking at me to confirm she wasn't actually offended. "He'll have to cum inside me to make it right."

"Good thinking", Khadija answered.

I picked up speed and started fucking Khadija from behind; long, even strokes, hands on her ass, bearing down on her g-spot the way I'd learned she liked. I could feel a hand lightly brushing against my balls as I fucked her -- someone was touching Rania's clit again, though I couldn't tell who was doing it.

From the noises Rania had started making, she seemed to have recovered from her earlier orgasm, so I withdrew from Khadija, and in one long, fluid motion, entered Rania. She squealed with pleasure, and I heard Khadija grunt in frustration.

I'd never had sex with two women before in such short succession, and I marvelled as I fucked Rania that the sensations were noticeably different. Rania was tighter and wetter, her vagina all smooth folds on the inside. Khadija's pussy was warmer, and her more prominent inner labia added a pleasant sensation to her body's grip on me when I was inside her.

I switched back and forth between women more or less at random, and I could feel dancing fingers making up for my absences whenever I was inside the other girl. My brain was approaching overload at the idea of having sex with two people at the same time, and I could feel myself getting closer to cumming as well. I doubted I'd be able to have more than one, so I pulled out of Khadija and stopped, catching my breath.

"Why'd you stop?" Khadija asked in frustration.

"I don't want to cum so quickly", I responded.

"I want you to. Inside me" Rania ordered. She pushed Khadija off of her and spread her legs, showing off her wet, waiting slit. "Don't worry about me getting off again, I've already had two today. Just fill me up."

Khadija sat on the bed, beside Rania, taking her head into her lap. "You heard the lady."

I walked over to Rania, suddenly aware of the fact that this might be the last time I would have sex with her. I wanted to savour the moment, but as I slid inside her, catching her eye and seeing the happiness and love reflected, I was overcome with emotion, and came uncontrollably, groaning loudly, pressing myself as deep inside my love as I could go, shuddering, then suddenly I was collapsing into Rania's arms, completely spent.

I think I lost consciousness briefly. When I came to, I felt a hand running through my hair, and realized that as I'd fallen over I'd faceplanted right between Khadija's legs. Her scent filled my nostrils.

"That looked like a good one", she said wistfully.

"Are you okay, love?" Rania asked from underneath me.

"I'm fine", I managed, weakly, withdrawing my face from Khadija's lap and sitting up. "That was a big one."

"It felt so good being filled up one more time by you", Rania said. "Today, this trip, it's all I ever wanted. To feel loved and happy and warm with my two favourite people."

"Did you manage to cum again?" I asked Rania doubtfully.

"No", she confirmed, "but I'm okay with that. I had two big ones today already. I just wanted to be with you for one more time." She suddenly fought back a hint of emotion.

"I need to cum again", Khadija volunteered. I noticed her hand had absently started massaging between her legs. "But if you guys are done, I can go to my room if you want."

"Nonsense", Rania said decisively. "Lie down."

Khadija leaned back, and Rania dove between her legs.

"Wait, what?" Khadija asked. "For real?"

"For real." Rania grinned at her.

"She's never gone down on me before", Khadija explained to me, seemingly in shock. "What changed?"

"I'll tell you after", Rania shot back. "I want to do this. Just, you know, don't be too critical if I'm not good at it."

"You'll be good at it", Khadija promised. "You know what I like."

Rania tentatively moved her face closer to Khadija's hairy vulva as Khadija bit her lip and sharply sucked in air. Rania seemed to be thinking out a plan, or something, and then she wordlessly decided to go for it, diving between Khadija's legs.

Khadija yelped and started rocking her hips, trying to increase the pressure on her clit. For my part, I just let my hands roam her body, across her breasts, through her hair, across her shoulders and chest. As Rania figured out what to do, she eventually slid two fingers inside Khadija, working hard on her sex.

"I'm gonna cum, already", Khadija moaned, surprised, then I saw the now-familiar clenching of her legs as she shook and spasmed in my arms. Rania's face disappeared as her friend's orgasm tore through her.

Finally, Khadija's breathing slowed, and her legs opened, releasing Rania, whose face reappeared, her mouth and chin coated in wetness. She was flushed and smiling, seemingly enjoying the satisfaction of what she'd just done.

Rania climbed up into bed between us, and the three of us started to snuggle, wordlessly, breathing returning to normal.

After a few minutes, Khadija broke the silence. "So what changed?"

"I don't know if I can put it into words", Rania answered. "I think I always was holding back a part of me from our friendship. I was scared of giving too much of myself to you, in case it broke your heart. I was scared you might fall in love with me, and I might lose you as a friend if that happened, since I knew I could never have those same feelings for you. After our chat yesterday and today, I realized I had nothing to worry about."

"You don't", Khadija smiled. She gave Rania a quick peck on the cheek. "I'll never fall in love with you, don't worry. But if you eat pussy that well on your first try, I might have to get you to do that again sometime."

Rania blushed. "It's a deal. And I'm sorry for all the times I didn't reciprocate."

"She let me go down on her, but the selfish girl never returned the favour", Khadija said to me. "Luckily I never minded."

"She's got a pretty pussy", I observed.

"She sure does. Prettier than mine", Khadija agreed.

"Stop, you two." Rania blushed again.

The three of us lay on the bed, all facing the ceiling, spent of energy, breathing hard.

"Do you still see Yasmin?" I asked Khadija, changing the subject.

"I was thinking about that today", Khadija answered. "I lost touch with her. I mean, we're friends on social media, but I haven't talked to her since high school. I don't know how I'd feel seeing her again. But I think I'm going to look her up when I get home, maybe see if she wants to have a cup of tea together or something. Now that I've been honest with myself, I'm curious to see if there are any sparks still there."

"Good luck", I offered.

"Thanks", she responded. "I don't know that I want to try to recapture some magic from years ago. But I think I need to come to terms with what happened between us, at least, in order to move on. All those feelings I had been repressing are coming out now, and I'd like to deal with them. Maybe after that I can fall in love with someone else again. I haven't let anyone into my heart in the same way since then. I'd like to someday be able to."

I hugged her, across Rania, sandwiching her in the middle. Rania giggled as we embraced.

"I hate to do this, but when do we have to leave for the airport?" Khadija asked.

I checked the clock on the nightstand. "About an hour. We should probably start packing up our stuff."

Rania's face fell. "No. It's not fair."

"I agree, but we still have to get ready."

"I'll go back to my room and leave you two alone", Khadija offered, getting out of bed. "I need to gather up my own stuff anyway."

She quickly dressed, and then made her exit.

"I need to have a quick shower after that", Rania began. "Join me?"

We walked together to the bathroom and shared a quick shower, one that was really nothing more than a nude embrace under the hot water. Rania was clearly fighting back tears, and I was emotional myself. How am I ever going to say goodbye again?

Once we were clean and towelled off, we dressed, then packed our suitcases up, then lay down together in bed, cuddling, not talking, just trying to postpone the inevitable just a little while longer. My mind was blank, because I couldn't think without risking tears. I tried to focus on Rania's breathing, her scent, her body pressed into mine, mentally recording everything so that I'd have this one last memory to keep forever.

Rania's phone chimed. "That's probably Khadija." She rolled over and picked it up, reading, and suddenly her face went white. She then looked up at me, mouth open in shock.

"What is it?"

Her mouth moved, but no sound came out. She handed me her phone. Her hand was shaking noticeably.

I grabbed the phone and started reading. The first thing I noticed was a familiar logo on letterhead... the logo of my own alma mater.

I started reading:

Dear Ms. Al-Badawi,

We are pleased to offer you admission to the Ph.D. program in Education beginning in September 2019. This offer is in recognition of your significant academic achievements, and comes with a full funding package...

I looked up. "Is this what I think it is?"

She nodded. "I think so." Suddenly she burst into tears and screamed, a primal sound of joy and pent-up emotion all erupting at once.

"You're doing a doctorate? Back in Ontario?"

Rania leapt into my arms, tackling me into the bed, kissing me, sobbing uncontrollably, running on pure adrenaline and emotion. I held on tight, feeling tension suddenly lifting that I hadn't known was there.

Finally, Rania pulled back, her delicate face a mess of moisture and emotion. "I applied last fall to a Ph.D. at the university I did my research at when we first met. I didn't think I'd ever get in, to be honest, which is why I never said anything. I didn't want to get your hopes up." She smiled. "Or mine, to be honest. There's a professor in the education department that liked me and said she was interested in me as her grad student if I were interested, but I also know she's got a lot of students that apply to her and very few people get accepted, so I really didn't think I had a chance. With my research, she was the only supervisor I wanted to study with. She's the leader in her field, and I'm really excited about the project we've been talking about.