Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Maybe add flash the group.' Said Ben.

'It's all about the nudity with you isn't it?' Said Monique. 'What about this, the loser has to suck off a dildo! I've one that arrived a few days ago, still in the packaging upstairs. You guys game to show off your cock-sucking skills or you only playing to see our tits?'

The boys were silent and after a while, Tom asked the group. 'Am I writing that one down? If so, we need one more.'

Chris spoke first. 'How about a death card. The loser has to do all the list, in order.'

'Like all eleven punishments?' Asked Amy.

'Yep. The whole lot!'

'Ah shit.' The group looked at each other nervously.

'Let's do it. Put it as number 11. What's the list look like Tom?' Said Monique

'Here it is.' Tom replied, placing the notepad on the table, it read;

1. (Score of 7) Kiss all members of the opposite sex

2. (Score of 6) Play the remainder of the game in your underwear

3. (Score of 8) Tell an X-rated sexual secret about yourself

4. (Score of 5) Flash the group

5. (Score of 9) Answer one yes or no question from each other member

6. (Score of 4) Run a nude lap of the pool

7. (Score of 10) Play the rest of the game, fully nude

8. (Score of 3) Kiss the ass of all members of the opposite sex

9. (Score of 11) Blow a dildo

10. (Score of 2) Masturbate to completion in front of the group

11. (Score of 12) Death. All the list, in order

'I'm not sure about this.' Amy said, reding the list for the second time.

'Ah, just make sure you answer everything correctly!' Giggled Chris, although a little nervously.

'Who goes first?' Asked Ben, keen to get started, already picturing the girls being punished.

'Guess we ask the app.' Said Tom. 'I've put all our names in but turned off the dice option, so it will still ask us questions and tell us the answers, but we'll use our sheet and our dice for the punishments. I've also written down our names and three circles for our life-lines, so we can see who has used what.'

'Very efficient.' Mumbled Amy.

'We don't want any cheating.' Smiled Tom before putting the phone is the middle of the table. 'Here we go!' He said, pushing start.

The phone whistled into life and a wheel appeared with all their names on as it started spinning around the screen.

'Ah, there's the roulette side.' Chris pointed out to no one in particular, as they all held their breath, hoping to avoid being the first summoned.

The wheel spun for a good five seconds before slowing down and revealing its first name.

'Of course!' Amy sighed. 'It had to be.'

'You'll be fine. I'm sure it starts off easy.' Giggled Tom, pressing the button to reveal the first question.

'What is the capital of Australia?' Tom read aloud as the question appeared on the screen. 'Canberra, Brisbane, Wellington or Sydney?'

Amy sighed in relief. 'Well, Wellington isn't even in Australia!' She laughed. 'It's Canberra.'

'That your final answer?' Tom asked, finger on the button.

'Lock it in, Tom' Amy answered, like a regular game show contestant.

Tom pressed the button and the screen flashed green before the wheel reappeared and again, began its carousal. This time, the name Ben finished centrally, underneath the arcade arrow.

'Shit.' He said. 'Okay, bring it on.'

'Ah relax. You've already kissed ass in this game before.' Teased Monique.

Tom, now playing the designated host read the question allowed for all to hear. 'What is the name given to a group of camels?' He tried not to laugh while glancing at Ben's face. 'A Swarm, A Colony, A Caravan or a Mob?'

'What the fuck?' Said Ben, disheartened. 'It won't be a swarm cause that's like insects and shit. Umm, I dunno, give me a lifeline.'

'Which one do you want to use?' Asked Tom, forever the quiz show host.

'Well, I don't trust you guys to help so go the "remove two" option.'

'You know that takes away all the mild punishments if you get it wrong?' Tom warned.

'You might be kissing ass after all.' Monique giggled.

'I think that's what he is hoping.' Smirked Chris.

'Just do it.' Said Ben.

Tom pushed the little symbol at the bottom off the page and two answers disappeared, leaving only the Caravan and Swarm options.

'Well, it better be a Caravan then. Sounds stupid. Lock it in!' Ben said nervously and then let out an audible sigh as the screen went green. 'Thank Christ!'

Bens attitude changed once again and new life breathed into him as the screen stopped spinning and the name "Monique" appeared.

'Hope you know your stuff!' He sniped.

'I'm pretty sure you're hoping I don't.' She said and then listened intently as Tom read out the next question.

'What is regarded as being the fastest animal on planet earth?' He said.

'Ah, easy.' Monique said. 'The Cheetah.'

'Do you want the four possible answers first?' Tom giggled.

'Sure.'

'Cheetah, Pronghorn Antelope, Marlin Fish, Peregrine Falcon.'

'Lock in Cheetah.'

'You sure?' Tom asked?

'Yep. Lock it in.' Replied Monique, oblivious to Toms warning.

The screen flashed red.

'What?!' Monique exclaimed, clearly shocked.

'The cheetah.' Tom explained. 'Is the fastest land animal, however, the Peregrine Falcon can swoop at speeds four times faster. Sorry Monique but looks like you need to roll the dice.'

'Ah shit.' Said Monique, grabbing the dice from Tom's outstretched hand. 'Can I do it one at a time?'

'Sure, if you want to prolong the agony.' Tom laughed.

Monique clenched her fist and theatrically threw the first dice on the table where it rolled, spun, jumped and finally came to rest on a 5.

'Well, least the rules out the worst of it.' Monique mumbled before repeating her act with the final die.'

The little cube rocked and rolled before ceasing its dance and showing a 4.

'That's a score of 9.' Tom said, voicing the math that they were all doing. 'Looks like you're...' His finger scrolled down the notepad. 'Answering a sexual question from all of us.' He smiled.

'Fine. Do your worse.' Monique sighed.

'Let's ask in alphabetical order.' Tom suggested, again taking control. 'Amy, you're first, remember it's yes or no only.'

Amy racked her brain for a question. She already knew most of her friend's sexual history but didn't want to embarrass her too much. However, she was still a little mad at being roped into this stupid game.

'Have you watched porn within the last 48 hours?' She asked.

Monique smiled at her friend, aware that Amy had let her off a little lightly. 'No.' She replied.

'Ben you're next.' Said Tom.

Ben was in no such sympathetic mood and jumped straight to the big guns. 'Have you ever had anal sex?'

Monique went a little red, recalling a few times with her tattoo drawing ex. 'Yes,' She replied softly, much to the cooing and cheering of the boys.

'A, B, C... Chris you're next.'

Chris had been contemplating the anal question himself but with that answered, he simply asked. 'Can you deepthroat?' To which Monique simply nodded. 'Yes.'

Chris felt his groin stir a little bit, recalling their one-off experience and regretting not getting an answer there and then. He had never had a girl take him in fully and it topped both his fantasy and desires. He should have pushed it harder he thought. Literally.

'Guess I'm next'. Said Tom. 'Ever had a threesome?'

'Yes.' Monique said, surprising even Amy.

'Wait, two girls or two guys?' Asked Ben, instantly inquisitive.

'That's not a yes or no question, it's not your turn and the punishment is over.' Said Monique, closing the door on all their curiosity. 'Let's spin the wheel, Tom!'

Tom cursed himself for not being more direct with his question and pressed the button. They all watched as the wheel spun, this time landing on Chris. 'What two colours make up the Japanese flag?'

They all moaned, knowing the answer.

'Blue and red, white and red, white and blue, yellow and red?'

'Lock in white and red, Tom' Smiled Chris 'And show me some green!'

Sure enough, the screen flashed green before the wheel returned, spinning its way towards the next victim.

'Hey! That's not fair!' Said Monique, staring at her own name. 'You've not had a turn yet!' She said towards Tom and Amy.

'Hey, I don't make the rules, just enforce them.' Laughed Tom as Amy shrugged.

'Don't forget your life-lines this time.' Amy giggled.

'Fuck you all.' Said Monique, clearly a little perturbed at being singled out again.

'Only if you roll 13.' Laughed Chris, bringing a smile to them all.

'Knowing my luck...' Monique surmised.

'At which venue do England play their international football games?' Asked Tom, encouraged by asking Monique a sporting question.

'Oh, for fuck's sake.' Gasped Monique, already aware she was in trouble.

'The four possible answers are; Anfield, Old Trafford, Wembley or Pride Park' Concluded Tom.

'Well, obviously, I've no idea. Trust me to get the sports question and it had to be football too.' Monique sighed. 'I don't trust the guys to help and Amy will have no idea, so I guess I might as well do the 'remove two' option. I'll have a fifty/fifty shot.'

'Okay.' Said Tom, pressing the button. The screen blinked and showed two remaining answers, Wembley and Pride Park. The boys all held their breath.

'Well, Pride Park probably makes the most sense for a national team venue. Let's go with that.'

'Lock it in?' Tom asked, hesitantly.

'Yea. Whatever.' Replied Monique, dreading the possibility of having two punishments before anyone had any. She moaned as the screen went red. 'I already hate this game!'

'Pretty sure you...' Started Chris.

'Don't even! Just give me the dice!'

'Here you go.'

Monique grabbed the pair of dice and threw them on the table, both dice clinked together before revealing the same number, a five.

'That's 10.' Said Tom, speaking the obvious while glancing at the notepad.

Ben was the first to realise that a score of ten meant that Monique would now be playing the rest of the game naked. He couldn't help the smile that glowed upon his face.

'Perverts.' Monique sighed, aware that she was going to be showing the boys everything. 'I'm not doing a striptease.'

'I rather you take it off quickly anyway.' Cooed Chris, receiving a glare for his troubles.

'Least it's not too cold tonight.' Sympathised Amy.

'It's about to get a bit nippier.' Chris sniped.

Monique stood and took her top off over her head, quickly undid her bra and allowed the boys to stare at her breasts came free of their holster, springing forward.

'Nice.' Mumbled Ben.

She bent over to take her boots off, pointing her backside straight at Tom, aware that she was about to show all anyways.

'Ah, now I understand the goldfish.' Tom giggled, causing them all to laugh.

Monique wasted no time in removing her short skirt and skimpy underwear, revealing to all four her immaculate and bare undercarriage. She did a little spin, shook her butt at the boys then promptly sat down, legs crossed over one another, trying to obscure the view as much as possible.

'Very smooth.' Noted Chris. 'The dance I mean.' He laughed.

'Of course, you did.' Replied Monique. 'Can we get on with it so someone else is losing? I swear If my name comes up before someone else is punished, I'm going to throw the phone in the pool.'

'Oi!' Said Ben. 'That shit is expensive.' Though he could hardly pretend to be angry at the lean naked blonde sitting awkwardly only a metre from him.

'Least if Ben has to wank off, he won't take long.' Laughed Chris.

'Long as he doesn't aim it at me!' Chuckled Monique.

The group went back to the game, with Monique temporally leaving to grab more refreshments, the boys eyeing her off as her gracefully walked nude across the backyard, aware that the males were staring.

Over the course of the next few rounds, the girls drunk while the boys eyed them off. The phone continued playing the app with the wheel spinning up all their names and presenting a mixture of questions.

For the most part, the game had stayed on the timid side, although the girls had been increasingly giggling and growing more careless as they continued to indulge in the alcohol. The boys, however, beginning to sober up, were starting to answer more and more questions correctly.

However, the anticipation, arousal, curiosity and expectation hung in the air with each and every spin as lifelines were lost and potential punishments loomed.

The silence was briefly intersected when Chris was forced to flash himself to the group, exposing his semi-flaccid penis that had Amy blushing red and Monique squealing with laughter. 'That's not how I remember it!' She howled.

Monique, although still naked had managed to avoid anything too much more degrading, however, had been required to kiss all the boys upon getting her third punishment. Amy had avoided disaster and had only had to admit to a secret, opting to confess that she had watched porn recently and when pressed that she needed to reveal an X-rated version, admitted that it had involved two boys.

Ben, having used all his lifelines now competed in his underwear, allowing the whole group to see his excitement whenever he glanced at the nude blonde beside him. A consequence that once pointed out by Chris, had meant that Ben had tried to avoid gazing between Monique's legs.

Tom had proved quite knowledgeable and had almost completely sobered up. He still had two lifelines and had yet to face any sort of punishment. As much as he was enjoying the view, he was growing weary and keen to get back home.

It was Ben who made the next critical error, misjudging the spelling of "precious."

Ben watched nervously as the dice spun, revealing, much to the delight of Monique and co, a 1 and a 2.

'You finally get to kiss my ass!' Laughed Monique.

'Wait, does that mean I have to bare my butt?' Asked Amy? 'I feel like I'm being punished here!'

'Win-Win for us.' Laughed Chris, mocking a hi-five to Tom who gleefully accepted.

'Yea, that's not really fair on poor little Amy.' Monique smiled. 'Maybe you can kiss both of my cheeks instead, aye Ben?'

Monique, clearly having drunk the last of her beers a little quickly and unaware that the boys were sobering by the minute, stood up and pointed her bare ass straight at Bens' face.

'Careful Monique, Ben's likely to kiss right in the middle.' Snickered Chris.

Ben stuck his tongue out at Chris which Monique caught a glimpse off. 'I thought that was for me.' She laughed, backing up towards Ben.

Ben looked around nervously. He would happily put his lips and tongue wherever Monique instructed but didn't want to show any weakness in front of the group.

Ben stuck his tongue out once more, daring Monique to the next action. Calling his bluff, she backed her butt towards his tongue, anticipating that he'd turn away, however, Ben stuck to his guns and the group erupted in fits of laughter and cheers as Bens' tongue landed directly on Monique's asshole.

The pair froze, both aware of what had just transpired and both waiting for the other to react. Ben waited for Monique to move away but she seemed fixed in position, so he slowly moved his tongue just a flicker, not enough for the howling group to notice but just enough for Monique to sense.

Amy was the first to notice that the pair were not breaking apart, her eyes had moved to Monique's facial expression which showed a clear want of desire, while everyone else looked at her butt and Bens tongue, Amy knew her friend was enjoying the moment.

Ben had noticed the warmth and wetness evaporating from between Monique's legs. Encouraged, he flicked his tongue across her rosebud just a little more keenly, Monique couldn't help but react by pressing herself a little further onto Bens appendage, her body seemingly overpowering her decision making.

Ben needed no further invitation and used both hands to part her cheeks, he planted his tongue flat across her tight hole and lapped back and forth, enjoying the moan that escaped Monique's lips. Unable to resist the unusual sensation at her back door, she bent over, allowing him even more access to her body. Her eyes closed, mesmerized by the new sensation.

Chris, Tom, and Amy could only watch in disbelief as the pair before them continued their act, seemingly oblivious to the eyes watching them.

Amy glanced at Tom who was watching mouth agape. She glanced at Chris to discover that he had put one hand discreetly under his jeans and was slowly rubbing an obvious erection. Monique was practically bent over him and her eyes opened as he gently laid a hand on her head, his other hand leaving no guesses as to what it was doing.

Monique seemed to understand his intentions and lowered her head towards his lap. Chris unbuttoned his fly, pulled down the zipper and allowed his 7-inch penis to fling to life, springing forth and catching Monique on the cheek.

'This is how I remember it.' She whispered, taking him in her mouth and causing him to roll his head back. Chris wasted no time in getting exactly what he was after and pushed her head roughly down on his manhood, forcing his whole length inside her mouth, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as her lips touched his belly, fully engulfing his erection.

Amy watched on, transfixed on the scenario playing out before her eyes and well too aware of the growing pleasure between her own legs. She watched as Monique's head was roughly pushed up and down on Chris's lap while Ben seemed only too happy to lick away from behind, his tongue now spanning over her lips, ass, and button. Her moaning was interrupted only by the odd gagging sound as Chris pushed her to her oral limit.

'Looks like you're enjoying this too.' Said tom, who had stealthily moved to sit beside her.

Only now was Amy aware that she had also unwittingly reached between her legs, her fingers slowly stroking her own love button as she stared at the scene unfolding, her friend being tormented at either end.

Tom pushed himself off the chair and knelt before Amy, his eyes gazing upon her fingers then slowly making their way to make eye contact. Without a word, Tom slowly tugged at either side of Amy's jeans, slowly bring them down towards her feet. Amy offered no resistance, still turned on by what she was watching, a scene not too dissimilar to that she had viewed online only the night before.

Her thoughts and attention were brought back to Tom as he deftly slid her red panties down towards her feet, he had revealed her fresh Brazilian to the world and both could sense the sticky warmth that it projected as her jeans and panties came completely off, landing in a little pile beside the chairs.

Tom grabbed a leg in each hand and pushed them roughly apart, baring all her pussy and forcing her to push the centre of her legs towards him. His tongue entered her fully and she moaned in pleasure.

Meanwhile, Ben had grown tired of using his tongue and had pulled himself out and inserted himself between Monique's legs, his 8-inch erection slamming unmercifully into her, forcing her head further down Chris's shaft with every thrust.

Amy watched intently while Tom lapped eagerly back and forth between her legs, flicking mercifully over her button which was craving attention and growing in frustration. Amy watched as Ben thrusted himself fully within Monique and leaned over her body, whatever he had whispered had caused Monique's eyes to widen and for the first time, she noticed that Amy was also preoccupied. She smiled at her friend as Ben pulled out and readjusted his aim toward her rear.

Tom removed himself from his kneeling position and stood, his body blocking Amy's vision of the other three. Tom had kept his belt and jeans on but had lowered his zipper to allow his manhood to protrude through the front. Amy's vision slowly focused on the 7 inches of thick meat before her as Tom grabbed her hands and led her towards the table, taking a seat on the edge he motioned for Amy to return the favour.