Party at Dan's House: Slut Wife VI

Story Info
Dan invites Meg and her hubby for the weekend.
4.9k words
4.04
10k
11

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 05/05/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Less than a week after Dan christened my cunt, he invited Andy and I over for swimming and dinner. It was Friday night, no work for the weekend. Sam gladly agreed to stay with her grandparents since she was only an infant.

Dan encouraged us to bring what we needed to sleep over so we could lay heavy on the alcohol and relax. The idea sounded appealing, given the company. I needed to get drunk... too drunk for Dan to be interested in me and too drunk to remember what had already happened.

Sunset found Andy and I lounging poolside where the deck overlooked the woods. Dan's place was immaculate with an extensive back patio, an outdoor kitchenette accompanied by two separate grills - one gas, the other charcoal. He had built his own Tiki bar as well.

There were ample tables and chairs along with loungers for sunbathing, a hot tub, and surround sound piped in through mounted speakers. It felt like a resort, and I loved going over there. The perfect example of a bachelor pad.

He had constructed the whole thing before marrying Susan, so she was forced to move out after the divorce. I wondered to myself how many girls Dan had screwed in his pool since the separation. I could picture him frolicking with some blonde by the waterfall or banging a redhead on the stairs. My pangs of jealousy were ridiculously unfounded, so I drank to relieve the tension.

Ordinarily, I don't do hard liquor. I rarely drink beer. I'll have a glass or two of wine because I'm easy to get snockered. But Dan was quite the bartender, among his multiple talents. He quickly addicted me to his whiskey sour recipe. I found myself slugging it until my inhibitions abandoned me, and I was once again pining for my husband's best friend.

Afternoon turned to evening on the patio. The strings of lights above us ignited like stars in a magical midnight halo.

"Meg, how's you and Dan 'doin' these days?" The question came out of nowhere. I thought Andy was asleep in his lounger.

"What do you mean?" I was immediately concerned that Andy somehow knew something he shouldn't.

"I'ze just asking if you two's gettin long - you know, afder dat big mizzzzunderstanding bout Susan."

I nestled back in my chair, somewhat relieved. "I already told you, Andy; we settled all that. We had a long conversation, remember?"

Andy was slurring his speech, so I suspected the discussion was moot. What inspired him to ask about Dan was a mystery, but he had almost scared me to death.

"You 'jus' know, Meg, if he pushes you again, I'll jump his ass. I'm not having it..."

Andy's voice trailed off. I could only imagine he was referring to Dan grabbing me in the foyer after finding out I covered for Susan's affair.

"That was months ago, Andy. We're good now." I turned in my chair to face my husband who could barely keep his eyes open. "But I appreciate your offer of chivalry. It kind of makes me hot."

I reached over and grabbed Andy's crotch. He was flaccid in his swim trunks. I had a devious inkling to change his condition.

Dan stepped up the pool stairs and out of the water. He had been swimming laps since the lights came on. He looked like Adonis, drying himself off with a towel.

"You kids going to be ready for dinner in a few minutes?"

I kept my hand planted on Andy's bulge. "What are we having?"

"Shish Kabobs...steak, shrimp, veggies."

"Yummy. Sounds wonderful," I grinned. "You need some help in the kitchen?"

"I might," he said. "But I don't want to interrupt anything."

"Oh!" I looked back at Andy and noticed I'd been kneading his balls right in front of Dan. I realized that I kind of liked it. So did Andy. "This won't take long." Did I seriously say that?

Dan shook his head with a chuckle and headed across the patio towards the back porch. He glanced back gracefully to be sure I was watching, then dropped his red trunks with the pull of a string.

My breath caught in my chest at the sight of his perfect ass and a glimpse of his dangling manhood. My husband shrivels up to the size of a tennis ball whenever his dick touches water. Dan looked like a stallion waiting to stud a mare in the pasture.

He dried off his midsection, wrapped the trunks in his towel, then disappeared inside the house with a wink and a smile. I was mewling internally, imagining Dan taking me from behind by the pool, slapping those testicles against my sensitive clit until he blew his big load up my sheath.

Andy was flat on his back, eyes closed, moaning softly. He hadn't seen a thing. I continued to massage his modest package. "Let's get these shorts off," I insisted, sliding down the elastic band. I initially slipped them down to thigh level before maliciously deciding to jerk them off, tossing them across the deck. I thought Dan would be watching, and I was apt to entertain him.

The suntan oil was still warm from the afternoon heat, so I squirted it abundantly on Andy's little dick until his member was greasy as Kentucky Fried Chicken. I had him hard in a matter of seconds.

"Where my pants?" Andy lifted his head as best he could, but it plopped back down on the cushion. Dan was looking out the kitchen window. The deck was lit up like Christmas.

"I shredded them, Andy. I ripped them up and threw them off the side of the cruise ship. What are you worried about? Who's going to see you?"

"Dan. Dan will see us."

"Since when do you care if he does?" I stroked Andy harder, twisting my wrist and gripping his shaft in my hand. His balls smacked against his thigh. "He's seen you naked before."

"He hasn't seen me...."

"Come?" I asked after a brief hesitation. "Well, maybe he should. Don't you think you'll impress him? I mean, you've already threatened to kick his ass. You might as well nut on his deck."

"Meg, I didn't want... I didn't want to... I didn't want him..."

"You didn't want what, Andy?" I was squeezing out droplets of precum and scratching his scrotum with my nails. He was right on the edge, which was exactly what I wanted.

"Him to see me... I didn't want to show him. You said for us to strip in the barn... to clean up. You said, Meg. You made me show him..."

I slowed down my pumping for a moment. Holy shit! Was this for real? My hubby was embarrassed, and I was responsible? Yes, I asked them to clean up. So what?

The barn scene flashed across my brain - Andy beside Dan, the two of them naked. It was Dan with the hose spraying water everywhere, their clothes in the washer against the wall. I was bringing in the towels. Was Andy upset? I squealed and ran out when I saw they were naked, but not before getting a look. I was staring at Dan. Did Andy notice? Did Andy see me ogling Dan's perfect body?

Dan was so big. Andy was so small. The water wasn't doing my husband any favors.

"Andy, you're drunk. Dan doesn't care about your dick. He's in the kitchen fixing supper."

I spread my husband's legs, pushing them off the cushion on either side. He was angled perfectly towards the house. I folded up a towel and shoved it under his ass, arching his back like a bitch. Show time.

"Now, isn't that better?" I grabbed his slippery cock and stroked him with authority. "You want me to smack these balls, baby? You want me to smack them hard?"

I checked for Dan's silhouette in the window, disappointed when I didn't see it. Andy moaned and mumbled something incomprehensible as I popped his little nut sack till it started to spin. He was hard as he gets but barely a handful.

"You want to come, baby? You want me to make you come?" I was working him over, nothing playful or tenuous. "Tell me how much you want to spurt, Andy. Tell me you want to spray your little load. Talk to me, sweetie. Beg me, and I'll let you shoot off... for Dan. I'll let you drain your little balls for both of us."

"I want... I want..." he groaned, so inebriated that I was stunned he could maintain an erection.

"I know you do, baby." I grabbed his little jewels and squeezed them gently, then jerked his dick wildly for a couple more seconds. His prick started bobbing, so I just let it go. He was done, and I knew it... shaft bouncing, sac squeezing, slit open and ready.

I leaned back and waited for the spunk. I watched as Andy struggled to finish... his four-inch torpedo in a slow-mo explosion, screaming to ejaculate his juice... straining and heaving all by itself. Pleading for me to touch him so he could launch like a man.

Instead, the semen gurgled out like soup bubbling over the edge of a pot on the stove. It dribbled down my hubby's pulsating shaft, still chopping up and down like a tomahawk until the stiffness melted away into a tiny wet nub.

Andy's breathing settled. His muscles relaxed. He was out like a baby on sedatives. I checked the window. Nothing.

Then, a hand on my shoulder. Dan.

"Oh, fuck! I didn't hear you. How long have you been here?"

"For quite a while, actually. I thought you said this wouldn't take long."

I looked down at Andy, legs splayed like a slut with a spatter of cum to show for it.

"You'd think a guy my husband's age would shoot off like fireworks," I giggled. "I guess when he's drunk, it takes longer than expected."

"I was only kidding." Dan pulled me into him with my back to his well-muscled torso and ran his hands across my oily belly. He was shirtless, wearing grey cotton shorts. "Why did you ruin your husband's orgasm?" he asked.

"Did I ruin it, Dan? I don't know. It looked rather typical to me." I smirked at the tall man in all of his handsomeness, knowing full well he was going to fuck me. "So, I thought you were watching, and you might find it funny. I guess alcohol makes me a menace."

"Dirty drunk girls turn me on, Meg. Naughty MILF's turn me on even more." Dan lifted my bikini top, cupping my breasts. He squeezed and I moaned. He pulled down my bottoms and ripped off my top. "That's how I like you, Meg." He crumpled my bikini in his hand like a piece of trash, then lifted me over his shoulder.

"Fuck," I murmured, feeling his strong hands gripping my naked ass.

"Come on," he said, carrying me towards the house. "I'll show you some real fireworks."

"I'm whisky sour shitfaced, Dan."

"No, you're not, Meg. Your husband's shitfaced. You're just buzzing."

Dan opened the back door and carried me over the threshold like a sack of potatoes, my bottom strategically sandwiched against his scruffy cheek.

"You smell like a coconut," he chuckled, voice low and indulging. He rubbed his rough fingers down the crease of my crack as he whisked me away through the living room. I noticed the shish kabobs he'd been preparing. They were lined up neatly on platters across the counter and covered tightly with cellophane wrap.

"Damn, I forgot how hungry I was. When do we eat?" I was laughing hysterically if for no other reason than his whiskers were tickling my buns.

"Oh, I'll give you something to eat in a minute. When we're done, I'll cook the shish kabobs on the grill."

"What about Andy?" I asked. "We're not going to leave him out there are we?"

"He'll be fine for now, Meg. He's not going anywhere."

"But what if he wakes up and falls in the pool?"

"If he's awake, he should swim out just fine. You worry too much."

Dan marched towards the master bathroom with me draped across his shoulder, my long chestnut hair cascading down his muscular back. He plopped me on the counter next to the sink, then turned on the knobs in the shower. There was an incredible array of showerheads coming from all sides with a magnificently massive overhead sprinkler.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, imagining the sensation of spray guns shooting me from every direction. "This is the coolest shower I've ever seen."

"So, can you walk over here, or do I need to carry you?" Dan stripped off his cotton shorts, the only thing he was wearing, and stepped into the steamy deluge. I slid off the counter and followed in behind him. There was no glass or curtain to close. The shower was so deep, it simply didn't need one.

"Soap?" He inquired, reaching for a bottle of body wash.

"AXE body wash? This is for guys, Dan. You don't have anything else?"

"Sorry, I forgot to load up on Essence of Mango. Besides, I told you to bring what you needed overnight."

"I guess I'll just smell like you, then." Dan gave me a grin, and I immediately knew what he was thinking. He squeezed out a palmful of the gooey liquid and applied it to my breasts in a circular motion.

"Funny how that's the first place you go, big boy."

I poured out my own glob and followed his lead, spreading it gently over his bulging pecs, then casually soaping his six pack. I intentionally avoided washing beneath the waist, saving that for later.

"Turn around, Meg. Let's get your back."

I put my hands on the tile and locked both my elbows, leaning forward so my tits were suspended. I intentionally spread my legs as if I were being frisked by the police. Dan didn't miss my intended allusion. He immediately slid his hands up and down my thighs and patted me down like a criminal.

"I'm sorry ma'am," he said, "but this is what happens when you get caught driving under the influence. We have zero tolerance here in the state of Mississippi."

"Oh, yes sir. I'm sorry sir. Is it necessary that you remove my clothes, officer?"

"I'm afraid that it is, ma'am. We're obliged to check every nook and cranny - got lots of drug traffickers around here."

Dan slipped his finger down my crack and softly toyed with my butt blossom, circling his digit across my crinkled, pink sphincter until I let out an alluring moan.

"Officer, you're not going to shove your finger up my ass are you?"

"I'm afraid that's standard procedure, ma'am. No other way to be sure. Though, I admit yours is one of tightest I've ever seen."

"You do this to all the girls that you pull over who've been drinking?" I turned my head and gave Dan a glare. He knew I was jealous of his university hookups.

"Ma'am, I'm 'gonna' ask you to turn around and open your legs wider. I need a thorough inspection back here to see if you're packing."

I huffed as if agitated, then lewdly splayed my thighs, standing on my tiptoes to give him better access. There was a built-in bench where I considered kneeling.

"Should I drop to my knees on this bench, officer?"

"No ma'am, I prefer you stand just as you are. Keep your heels elevated."

"Yes sir." I could feel Dan probing my virgin balloon knot. My anus had never been stretched. Andy rarely even touched me there. I was totally turned on by Dan's unexpected attention.

"Can you please put a little conditioner... maybe some soap on your finger... Mr. policeman? I've never been probed there before."

Dan reached for the conditioner and squeezed out a dollop on my starfish. He went back to work, pushing inside me until his thick finger slid slowly up my slick, narrow rectum. The sensation felt weird at first, and I thought I might poop, but as he pumped in and out, I discovered I liked it.

"Mr. officer, sir..." I was wincing and straining my voice, though it wasn't necessarily from pain. "Sir, have you found something? I think I'm going to poop if you keep that up."

Dan pulled out his finger and smacked me on the ass.

"What was that for, sir? I'm trying to be cooperative."

"Young lady, have you been getting fucked up the ass?"

"No sir, I swear. I've never been...I mean, I've never had sex there before, sir. I promise."

"How old are you, young lady?"

I gave the question some thought. Dan was forever telling me I looked like a teenager, and he thought it was hot. I wondered if I should introduce that issue into this roleplay. Did Dan want to make it with a high school girl? The thought made me shiver. He was almost thirty-five, but I decided to chum him some bait.

"I'm eighteen, sir... a senior at the high school. You can see it right there on my driver's license."

"So you are," Dan grinned. I had just hit paydirt. A quick look behind me told me just what I expected. He was erect as a steeple and throbbing to the root.

"Are you going to beat me with that baton, sir?"

"I'm afraid I am, little girl. Don't you think you deserve it? Driving around drunk when you're not even legal?"

"Yes sir. You're not going to tell my daddy, are you?"

"That depends."

"On what sir?"

"It depends on your cooperation, MEGAN. Does your daddy call you that at home?"

"He calls me, Meg, sir. All my friends call me that."

"Well, Meg... you've got a pretty, pink pussy. I kind of like your teenage butthole too. I'm afraid you'll have to let me fuck both or your daddy will be picking you up from jail."

I turned and faced the wall. Damn, this game was getting good! I wanted to tell Dan to bang the shit out of me, but I didn't want to step out of role.

"Mr. officer, sir...my daddy will beat me black and blue if he finds out about this. So... I think... I think I'd rather take my beating from you. If that's okay."

"Maybe I'll leave some bruises of my own, little girl." Dan cupped his hand to my cunt and smacked it with a pop that echoed off the shower walls. He smacked it again. I grunted from the pain but mostly from the pleasure. Then, he smacked my ass cheeks, first one and then the other. I flinched and squealed as he left his red handprints.

"You like that, little girl? You like me smacking that ass of yours?"

"Yes sir, officer. I like it. I deserve it." The thought crossed my mind about Andy by the pool, lying naked and alone beneath the stars. A sharp pang of guilt punched me in the stomach.

"You want me to smack it black and blue?"

"Yes sir. I need you to beat it bad, Mr. Officer. Beat it till you're satisfied."

"Oh, that's 'gonna' take a lot of beating, little girl."

"Yes sir. You'll probably make me cry, but I ought to be punished."

"I'll make you do more than that. Turn around and suck my cock. I want it slick and clean before I pulverize your pussy."

I flipped around and finished what I started, soaping Danny's dick, then circling around to wash his ass and thighs. When I finished, Dan shoved me to my knees and smacked my face with his daunting slit splitter. He whipped his stick across my face until it burned beneath the rush of warm water.

"You're 'gonna' suck this cock, bitch. You're 'gonna' suck it long and deep until it can't get any harder. Then, I'm 'gonna' fuck you senseless. You understand?"

"Yes sir. I want to suck it, sir. I want you to fuck me."

"Good girl," he replied. I put him in my mouth and immediately tasted his salty precum. It was oozing from his slit. He was already very close to coming.

Dan took a moment to wash my hair, pouring the bodywash into my tangles and massaging the suds down to my scalp. It wasn't really part of the roleplay, but it made sucking his cock even more sensual. I don't think the police would have offered that service.

"Lick my balls, bitch," he ordered as he washed out the last of the soap. I gathered we weren't using conditioner... at least not on my hair.

I licked Dan's nut sac and stroked his long shaft with both hands. I'm sure he liked seeing that his cock was a bonified two-fister. I loved giving him the certificate.

Dan turned unexpectedly and opened his ass cheeks. I had cleaned him quite well, so I was befuddled by his intentions.

"Lick me up my crack, Meg."

It took me a second to process the order. I've never rimmed a guy in my life, and it was far from on my bucket list. The one thing I noticed is that since the prior weekend, Dan had removed every speck of hair from his body, save his head. No chest hair, no leg hair, no arm hair, no pit hair. His cock was totally slick and clean. His ass was smooth as a couple of melons... hard, muscular mounds of pure steel. His crack was a barren valley and his anus a pink pucker that would make any felon lose his shit.

12