Party Bitch

Story Info
Nerd gets used by frat boy at a party.
4.4k words
4.47
15.7k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another story for a fandom im not in anymore. i scrubbed all references to the best of my ability

-

"You are no fun, Edward!" Quinn scoffs, watching his friend drag his feet as they walked to the liquor store.

"I hate parties, Q, you know that," Edward whines, letting the door swing shut behind him as he followed Quinn into the store. "Why do I have to come again?"

"Because George is making me go, and I don't want to be alone." Quinn shrugs, wandering to the wine section.

"Well, if George is going then it sounds like you won't be alone." Edward follows him like a lost dog.

"It's not the same, and you know it. Go find vodka!" Quinn shoos Edward away, forcing him to shuffle through the aisles trying to find the vodka. At least alcohol would make the party a little more bearable.

Edward of course was the stereotypical introverted nerd who hated parties and this was the cliché setup where his extroverted friends drag him to a party where he learns to warm up to people and be 'normal'. But he's less endearing wallflower and more insecure loser who hides behind layers of arrogance and irony.

He grabs the first bottle and hurries to find Quinn again, so they can check out and head to the stupid frat party. He didn't know why they had to hurry, but he was winded by the time they got there. And so much for not wanting to be alone since Quinn disappeared as soon as possible.

Edward situates himself near a wall, because where else would he be? At some point, he gets accosted by Connor, the host of the party who apparently has been going around bugging everyone for gossip, and Edward was no exception.

Edward says he doesn't have any gossip though they both know that isn't true, and Edward just has to hope Connor didn't seek him out after catching Edward staring at his friend. Evan, the big surly guy who was on the other side of the room flanked by friends.

And that's a stupid cliché too, the nerd crushing on the bad boy. Edward can't help it though. He can't stand Evan, but he also can't get enough of him. Evan shotguns a can of Coors Lite, smashing the can on his forehead like the big dumb frat boy he is. Then he's growling and flexing, posturing for his friends and Edward really needs to stop staring before he gets himself into trouble.

He watches with dread as Connor taps on Evan's shoulder, gets him to lean over, so Connor could whisper in his ear, and point at Edward. The moment he makes eye contact with Evan, Edward realizes he's fucked.

He wants to run, but he's rooted in place. He can see Quinn, chatting up someone he knows to be a friend of George's, Quinn runs with that circle more than he does with Edward. He's deer in the headlights even when he stops looking at Evan and tries to burn a hole in the back of Quinn's head, hoping to God that he'd look over and...Do something to get Edward out of this situation.

He does, Quinn eventually turns and Edward can tell this won't be much better by the grin on Quinn's face and how he waves Edward over. He shuffles, edging through the crowd to get over to them. Quinn grins wider and pulls Edward down with an arm around his neck. "Great news, Edward!"

"What is it, Q?" Edward lets Quinn hold onto him for a few moments longer before standing straight again.

"Well, Nick and I were just talking, and he came up with the idea of truth or dare. What do you say? Do you wanna play?" Quinn babbles, speaking fast enough that Nick can't get a word in edgewise though he clearly wants to protest something.

"No, Q. Truth or dare isn't really for me." Edward sighs, voice laced with an edge of 'you know that' that Quinn ignores or is too drunk to catch.

"Come on, Edward! You have to, you can't just stand around all night." Quinn nudges him, and Nick seems to have eased up from the introduction of someone new.

"Yeah, come on, Eddy. It'll be fun.." Nick chuckles, dark in a way Edward isn't fond of. It feels rigged like they're planning something though Edward's sure they aren't.

"Fine, I'll play, but don't call me that." Edward deadpans, glaring at both smug little men.

Edward starts on the couch while waiting for Quinn and Nick to round up other players but ends up outside, sitting around the fire pit. They pass around Quinn's phone, on which a Google search for 'roll a die' is pulled up, it's awkward, but they quickly found they couldn't spin a bottle on the grass and there were just enough people to roll an 8 die and assign everyone a number.

Edward kept picking truth, he was truly too much of a coward to pick dare, especially when surrounded by people who were mostly strangers. The worst one being Evan who still keeps looking over at him, and Edward's sure Evan's itching to make him do something embarrassing.

His heart actually drops when Connor rolls on him, and basically bullies Edward into picking dare for once just so he could dare him to spend twenty minutes inside, alone with Evan. The look he shares with Connor tells Edward he knows, and it makes sense now why Connor asked if he had a crush on anyone in the circle.

He drags his feet following Evan inside, ignoring the man's lofty suggestion to 'lighten up' which does nothing to soothe the nerves crawling under Edward's skin, making his hands shake. The room they end up in, which seems to be Evan's bedroom, it isn't that dirty compared to the rest of the house, he kicks clothing under his bed and gathers an armful of cans from his desk to dump into the small waste bin.

"So...What d'you wanna do, huh?" Evan chuckles, idly spinning in his desk chair.

"I don't want to do anything, I didn't want to play this game in the first place." Edward scoffs, arms crossed tightly over his chest.

"Sit down, come on man. You look terrified, I'm not gonna hurt you." His voice drops slightly, he sounds genuinely upset with how nervous Edward is. It works, even if Edward wouldn't admit it. He's nervous, he's alone with his crush, the cool boy, bad boy, everything he isn't. Of course, he's nervous, but Evan's voice, as caring and soothing as it sounds, calms him minimally.

He can't help but squirm under Evan's heavy gaze watching him as he sits on the edge of the bed, hands folded in his lap. "There, that's not so bad is it?" Evan questions, grin audible in his voice.

Edward just huffs and nods, making Evan burst out laughing, and Edward tries to be hurt by that, tries hard not to laugh, but he's tipsy on wine, and Evan's laugh is contagious. And, well, he is still down horrendously. "It's not fair, you're too nice." Edward admits quietly, staring at the floor.

"I'm not a monster, Edward," Evan scoffs, rolling over to the mini-fridge that acts as a bedside table, leaning over a little to open it. "Speaking of monsters, want one?"

"No, thank you. Uh, do you have water though..?" He feels stupid, like he's asking too much.

Evan brightens and nods, pushing cans aside to hand a bottle to Edward. "Of course, here you go, dude." He says, grabbing one for himself, twisting it open. He rolls back to his desk, taking a drink before setting the bottle on the desk and turning his attention back to Edward. He's less outwardly nervous and more..Withdrawn looking, staring at his feet, clearly thinking about something.

Thinking about Evan specifically. It makes sense that he's being so nice really, he knows Evan's not a monster. That despite the piercings, the scratches and scars, the countless selfies with guns on his Instagram, and his general gruff appearance, he's a good guy.

Edward glances up owlishly once he tunes back in and hears Evan calling his name. "Hey, you good?" Edward almost melts at that simple question.

"Yes, I'm fine...I'm sorry, I'm being stupid. This is stupid, Connor probably sent us in here expecting something dramatic to happen." Edward scowls, suddenly feeling bad for being so nervous.

"It's fine, dude, don't get your panties in a twist. We can just hang out if you want, I don't mind." Evan leans back in his chair, taking another drink of his water.

Edward flushes at the mention of panties, it's obvious, more than obvious, he knows it is. He can tell by the silly grin that spreads across Evan's face when he notices the blush. "I mean," Edward starts, taking a deep breath before continuing, diving in. "I don't mind if we do more than just hang out.."

"Yeah?" Evan still has that smile, it's not mocking or leering Edward realizes, it's genuine and maybe his feelings were actually returned though he would've never bet on it. Edward simply nods, setting his bottle on top of the mini-fridge and kicks his shoes off.

"Oh, you're serious. Yeah, I'm down, holy shit," Evan laughs, clearly excited at the prospect of getting his dick wet. "I'm gonna grab a couple towels real quick for clean up, you just sit tight." He motions his hands at Edward as if he is some wild animal about to take off.

He isn't even thinking of leaving, he's still in shock over just how easy this turned out to be. It helps that they're buzzed and 'forced' into a room together. Edward realizes he hasn't been paying attention to how long it's been and figures no one else is either.

"Yo, do you mind if I put some music on? It's too quiet in here for me." Evan kicks his shoes off as well, dumping the towels on the end of the bed before heading to his desk.

"Sure, go ahead, I don't mind." Edward shrugs, nerves creeping in slightly again, though the soft lo-fi music Evan turns on makes him feel better.

"You're still nervous, aren't you?" Evan sighs, joining Edward on the bed.

"I'm sorry, I've never uh.." Edward trails off, distracted by the unmistakable glint of a piercing in Evan's mouth he doesn't know how he didn't notice until now, two silver balls in the middle of his tongue.

"You're a virgin?" Evan asks, eyes wide at the idea.

"No! No, I'm not. I've never fucked someone I actually like before though." Edward explains, instantly regretting admitting it.

"You like me?"

"Yes, I'm sorry if I just made this weird."

"No, it's cool dude," Evan shrugs, clearly unsure what to do with the information but still willing to go through with it. "You gonna undress?"

It does feel bad knowing his feelings aren't returned, he got his hopes up a little too high for it not to hurt. Edward simply nods at the request, fumbling with the buttons of his shirt while Evan squirms out of his sweatshirt. It's thick and green, patched in spots, and Edward makes a mental note to try to snatch it up for himself once they're done.

Evan falters, fingers picking at the button of his jeans, eyes glued to the lace of Edward's underwear that's quickly exposed as Edward pushes his pants down. "Fuck, you actually are wearing panties.." He breathes, reaching out to brush his thumb along the bulge of Edward's cock, pressed against his hip almost unable to be contained by his panties.

Edward can't help but gasp, both of them watching intently at the way Edward's dick twitches at the light touch. "Ah- Yeah, I am.. They're cute, that's all. I like wearing things that make me feel pretty." He admits quietly, breath hitching when Evan hooks his thumbs in the lace waistband, slowly pulling them down enough for Edward's cock to spring out.

"You are pretty," Evan mumbles in that voice, smooth and sweet and it sends a shiver up Edward's spine. "Can I blow you?"

Edward nods eagerly, he'd be stupid to pass up a blowjob especially one from Evan, with the piercing in his tongue and all. "Yeah, of course. Please.." He tries not to sound as needy as he feels. Tries not to swoon when Evan falls to his knees at the edge of the bed, beckoning Edward over.

"Fuck, you're huge," Evan mumbles, working Edward's panties down the rest of the way before getting his hands on him properly. "Not fair that a nerd like you gets such a big cock." Humilation coils in Edward's gut in the best way at that, and at the way Evan laughs under his breath when Edward's cock jerks at his words.

Edward can only choke out a quiet please as Evan teases, changing from firmly holding his cock in his hands to gently ghosting his fingers over the sensitive head, smearing the precum Edward leaked over himself.

"So impatient.." Evan scoffs, finally leaning in to drag his tongue along Edward's length. Edward gasps, nearly rutting up against Evan, the piercings felt perfect against him and he can hardly control himself when Evan repeats the process, lapping Edward's cock this time halting when he comes up to sink his mouth on his cock.

"Fuck, oh shit," Edward whimpers, making eye contact with Evan just before the other goes all the way, taking Edward's dick like a fucking champ, suppressing his gag reflex even when the tip of the cock hits the back of his throat. "Can I- Can I grab your hair, please?"

Evan pulls up, drool leaking from the corner of his mouth, which he quickly wipes off about to speak when they're interrupted by a knock on the door. "Hey! How's it going in there?" A voice asks from the other side, Ted.

Evan gets a dark look on his face that's way hotter than it has any right being. He cranes his neck and shouts back. "We're just hanging out! Fuck off!!" There's faint laughter, muffled by the door, before Ted and whoever else, probably Connor, left. Evan mutters 'motherfuckers' under his breath as he turns back to Edward. Edward tries not to think about how this has clearly happened before.

"Sorry," He looks sheepish now, embarrassed over the interruption. "Yes, you can grab my hair, it's fine. You can pull too, if you want, that's cool." He shudders at the touch when Edward slips the black elastic tie from the back of his head, nimble hands shaking Evan's unruly hair out, just long enough to be put up.

Edward's almost nervous as he uses his hold on Evan's hair to guide him back to his dick. Evan gets right back to it, sweetly licking Edward before taking him in his mouth again. Edward's never been given this sort of power in bed before, he's always been more than happy to let his partner set the pace. He's careful with it, not forcing Evan down, only touching him to ground himself, only tugging just enough to make Evan moan around him.

He could let himself get lost in this, the pretty man with the wonderful, hot mouth, drooling, moaning like it feels as good for him as it does for Edward. He wants to but at the same time he doesn't, he wants more. He almost feels bad pulling Evan off when he was really getting into it. "I want to go all the way, please?"

Evan laughs and grins like he didn't just have Edward's dick down his throat. "Of course, that was the plan all along. So, you wanna fuck me, pretty boy? Or do you wanna get fucked, huh?" He asks, head tilted teasingly.

Edward thinks for a moment, shrugging. "Either, either is fine. I'll take anything you're willing to give me." He admits, feeling pathetic for being so needy, but he's never had a choice in the matter before, he's always been willing to accept whatever his partner wanted.

"Fuck you, making me choose, man," Evan laughs, pushing himself to his feet. "Lie down. I'll fuck you, how's that sound?" He steps away, taking a swig of his water before digging in a desk drawer.

"Yes, please. That sounds great." Edward nods, scooting back on the bed, tucking one of the towels Evan brought in just under his ass.

Evan shucks his pants and boxers off before crawling onto the bed again, grinning lopsidedly at how eager Edward is. "Look at you, gonna be good for me, huh?"

Edward nods, returning the smile, he wants to ask for a kiss but he's too scared, knowing Evan doesn't like him the same way, knowing this is just sex for him. "Yeah, wanna be good for you."

"Okay then, legs up for me." Evan pokes at Edward's lanky legs, getting a surprised giggle out of him before Edward's drawing his legs up, giving Evan room.

Evan coats his fingers in lube, letting them warm up before prodding at Edward's hole, waiting for him to relax before pushing one in. "There we go...Fuck, you're pretty, can't wait to have you moaning around my dick."

Edward basks in the praise, letting Evan ease him open, one finger gradually becomes two, both of them skimming over his prostate, digging in elsewhere. "Ah, over, please.. Almost," Edward sighs, figuring out that Evan's deliberately looking for the spot but keeps missing it. "Alm- Oh fuck, there, there!" He gasps when Evan finally gets it, rubbing his fingers directly over it.

His pace speeds up until he's fingerfucking Edward hard, both of them almost getting lost in it, Edward in the feeling and Evan in the pretty noises Edward makes. Eventually, Edward manages to speak up. "Fuck, come on, please. I want more than this, I want your cock in me, Evan please.."

"Sorry, got distracted.." Evan chuckles, slipping in a third finger, properly stretching Edward out instead of just purely fingering him. He gets a full four in Edward before Edward's almost crying, begging for his dick.

"Can I be on top, please?" Edward asks, squirming, batting Evan's hands away from him.

"Fuck yeah, dude. Be my guest." Evan grins, easily letting Edward sit up and swap their positions, pushing Evan onto the bed.

This was better, Edward wasn't terribly self-conscious like this. Evan to his benefit was still pretty, flat on his back, hair wild on the pillow, he grabbed at Edward's thighs, pulling him up. They're both quiet as Edward pours lube on Evan's dick, shuddering as he smears a little more on his own fluttering hole just to be sure.

Edward was bigger than Evan, but Evan wasn't anything to scoff at either. Besides, Edward hadn't bottomed in a while, and honestly, Evan was bigger than the other men he's been with so he needs all the help he can get.

Edward grabs a hold on Evan, holding his cock still as he eased himself down on top of him. He gasps a quiet little 'oh fuck' as he goes, not giving himself a break until he bottoms out, and his ass is flush to Evan's hips.

"You good baby boy?" Evan asks in that wonderful soft way that makes Edward melt.

"Yeah, I'm good. I just-..Need a moment." Edward mumbles, steadying himself with his palms on Evan's front, while Evan's hands move to grab his ass.

"That's alright, take all the time you need, Edward." He assures quietly, thumbs brushing Edward's hipbones gently.

They both groan when Edward pulls up, Evan's eyes trained to where his dick disappears inside Edward, watching when Edward slowly drops again. "You're so pretty, fuck... You take me so well.." He sighs, one hand moving up Edward's back and the other coming back around to thumb at the precum Edward leaks.

Edward's heart swells at Evan's words. He's too nice to Edward, it's a one night stand, a spur of the moment fling in a dirty frat house while all their friends party on without them, and Evan's calling him 'pretty' and 'baby boy'. It's too sweet, it's more than he gets from the friends that he lets fuck him, and he's not even close with Evan.

Edward sighs, shakes the thoughts from his head. "What'd I do to deserve this..?" Edward asks, eyes half-lidded as he stares down at Evan.

"Deserve what?" Evan asks, hands falling to cradle Edward's hips again.

"You, all of this, I don't know. Why are you so nice to me?" Edward mumbles, realizing how stupid he sounds as soon as the words leave his mouth.

"I dunno, 'cause you're cute, and we're having sex. Of course I'm gonna be nice, what do you mean?" He's genuine and honest as always, and Edward feels bad for even opening his mouth.

"We're not dating, you don't have to be so sweet." Edward shrugs a little, it's weird having this conversation during, it's weird having it at all. Edward hates this vulnerable honesty, he's always hiding his insecurities behind arrogance and narcissism so being so open hurts.

"I don't have to, but I wanna. You're attractive, so I'm gonna tell you that. Just because we're not together doesn't mean I can't treat you kindly," Edward huffs, eyes darting around, refusing to make eye contact until Evan's fingers dig into him. "Okay? It's true, you deserve to be treated well."

12