Party Exhibition

Story Info
Pet is taken to a party to be displayed to Mistress' friends.
7.6k words
4.53
11k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story takes place in public spaces, it is consensual, but it is a fantasy, nothing more <3. This story is for Miss Becca, with her approval. Enjoy!

"What happened, Gabby?" A lilting voice asked behind me as I followed Miss Becca up to the driveway. It was quiet on the drive to Miss Becca's friend. We had left the comfort of Miss Becca's home to drive out into the country. I was covered in... marks from our passion before I was loaded into the back of Miss Becca's Tacoma. I balked, I was already skittish dressed in only a pair of panties and a tank top in the early morning light, but once she had made sure no one was around, I had crawled inside and she had closed the blanket over me. I was so afraid that we would be caught, but the Tacoma had tinted windows and Miss Becca had piled suitcases on top of the kennel so to an outside observer it was just a beautiful woman with pink hair and a lot of luggage in the back of her car as she drove from the city and to what I would discover is out in the country.

While at first I had been kneeling fearfully listening to every noise, eventually I had calmed and curled up on the blanket Miss Becca had provided. It wasn't comfortable on the bed, but it was better than the metal. Still, my bar skin ended up pressed against the metal, pushing into my skin insistently, but not quite painfully. Miss Becca had been working on my pain thresholds since collaring me and I did my best to get comfortable. Shifting constantly back and forth until I could feel the Tacoma turn onto gravel. Then as it slowed I pressed against the edge of the cage, excited to be let free.

I heard the door open and Mistress chuckled as she lifted up the cage to look down upon me. It was still warm, but the breeze kept it from being too warm. My legs were half asleep, but Miss Becca was kind as she helped me out of the cage. My body ached, I knew there were marks from where the metal had dug into my skin. We were... somewhere? It was a gorgeous estate, we were on a paved section, with maples or maybe birches swaying overhead in the breeze. Looking down the path I could see the road transition into gravel before curving around some taller fir trees in the distance. I couldn't see the exit from our current position. My eyes glanced left and looked up into the home in front of us.

It was a gorgeous Texas style ranch home painted beige with darker stone for access. Two stories tall, the driveway arched to the front of the home much like a hotel, circling around a well tended shrubbery. One car was parked ahead of us, a black Lexus that had its lights off already. This place was elegant, quiet and quietly declared the owner's wealth. I froze for a second, surely this wasn't our destination.

Lost in my daze, I almost didn't hear her command. "Strip pet." My immediate glance in her direction made her chuckle. "My friends want to inspect your body and we can get you some proper clothing. She glanced up and down my body, seeing how I immediately flushed as my feet fidgeted slightly.

"Stoplight?" She asked, her hand taking the side of my facing and turning my face up towards her own so stare into my eyes. Her eyes searched for how I felt.

"Yellow Mistress," I replied quietly.

"It's safe darling, no one else is on the property. The front gate is locked and there is a good mile between us and her nearest neighbor. Val and Kylie are waiting and Sara should be here soon. Now why don't you strip so I may present you properly, pet." She assured me, her smile gentling as she stroked my cheek. I leaned into her hand, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

"Yes Miss Becca," I said quietly and as she watched. I took off the tank top first, putting it in the kennel behind me. I then fumbled with the bra, I still wasn't quite familiar with it. Miss Becca took pity on me, her hands helping me with the clasp as I took it off. My smaller forming breasts were exposed to the air, the sensation was... new. One I still couldn't quite get used to. Finally I bent over and dropped my panties, stepping out of them to expose my caged clitty to the world. I turned and placed it in the kennel with the rest of my underwear.

"So cute," She flicked my cage with a delighted laugh. I gasped and looked into her eyes once more. We had recently upgraded my cage to a flat cage. It didn't even look like a cock anymore now and I loved it. The feeling of having my clitty fully contained drove me absolutely wild whenever Mistress played with me. My hips jerked slightly in as she held me. "Ready pet?"

"Yes Mistress," I breathed. Her face lit up with anticipation as she collared me. A sleek leather black collar clicking around my neck. The warm weight of it settled around my neck, the feeling of being claimed filling me completely in a way that I couldn't explain. Clicking a longer leash to my collar, Becca then began to walk me up the drive as I heard the sound of another car approaching. She was taller than I, easily able to keep me walking behind her without having to strain her arm.

We must have been such a dramatic contrast. She was tall, pink hair flowing proudly down to her shoulders with graceful hips and a sensual hourglass in a sensual black cocktail dress that came down her knees while her cute heels clicked in front of me. Behind her was me, collared and leashed, stripped naked with shorter hair that was still growing, my body beginning to develop gentler curves as my breasts bounced with every step. My little cage clicked with every step and my hole was plugged with a sparkly pink butt plug. A slave to her lady.

A car began to roll up the drive behind us, I jerked on the leash slightly. Miss Becca slowed, her hand soothing me while stroking my shoulders. "Sara made it!" She chirped with excitement. I whimpered as she turned and hid behind her slightly. Staring in the oncoming lights with a concerned look. While I hid behind her, she began walking over, dragging me along behind her like a pet. I stumbled behind her, her longer strides forcing me twice as fast to keep up. The car came to a stop and a beautiful woman slid out of the car, wearing a darker red dress as she greeted Miss Becca warmly.

Miss let go of my leash and rushed over to greet her. I assumed the nadu position, the leash draping in front of me as I looked up at them as they chatted and happily greeted one another. They ignored me and I sunk into myself, focusing on staying still and not disrupting Miss Becca's chance to see her friends. She was excited.

After some time, they finished their conversation and Miss Becca took up her leash as was her right and my joints creaked as I stood back up. My knees bright red to their amusement. Dragged behind them, I followed behind them with unsteady legs. Her friend paused, digging through her purse where she had placed her keys and we continued. Bringing me up to the present where Miss Becca's friend had asked

"You're all marked up! What happened Gabby?"

I jolted, looking up into the gorgeous woman's eyes. I was naked, caged and collared in front of a woman way out of my league. Panic must've shown on my face as I replied, "Oh um, nothing Mistress. pet was just, ummmmmmm." Oh gods what was I doing? How was I going to explain that Miss Becca had marked my skin, especially my legs and my butt with her nails this morning so I was covered in her name in multiple places with a lot of bite marks in certain spots.

The woman's smile widens into a smirk. She knows. I glance towards Miss Becca and see the glint in her eyes as my eyes plead for an out. Her friend knew. She knew that I was Miss Becca's personal whore and I was her property. My thighs were pressed together and I realized I am gripping her arm as I hope to get out of this conversation.

My face is crimson with heat.

"Go ahead Gabby, tell us what happened," Mistress Becca encourages me, amusement coloring her smile as she looks down upon me.

I turned back towards her friend, my gaze on her feet. "I was a useful pet for Miss Becca and she marked me as her property after using me."

"That's right, she's such a good girl and a wonderful canvas," Mistress chimed in, her hands coming down on my shoulders, "She used to flinch much more, but over time she really has been quite good so I can mark her pretty skin."

She turns me around and her hand on my lower back pushes slightly so I am bent over. My weight centered on my toes with my legs pressed against each other as I held my balance but holding my thighs with my hands.

"Those are some gorgeous marks," her friend remarked, "She really is improving if you could mark her like that with your nails and she didn't move. She was much more fidgety in the pictures you first sent me!"

"I know," Mistress replied, "I've been practicing! She has been a wonderful pet. Why don't we head inside."

They proceeded inside, leading me into the house where the door opened to reveal a taller woman, close to Miss Becca's height who happily greeted her. "Val! It's been too long!"

"It has!"

"Have you met Gabby yet?" Mistress paused with her arms around her friend while they were embracing.

"I have not, why don't you introduce us?" Miss Valerie replied cheerily. They disengaged and turned towards me. I felt so small there, I was leashed, caged and barefoot on this beautiful woman's driveway and she looked at me like I was dessert.

Mistress gestured a command to me and I rushed to obey, sinking to my knees, my legs spread open 45 degrees, my palms facing upwards on my thighs with my back straight and my head bowed. My knees began to hurt as I knelt on the unforgiving hot pavement. It wasn't beyond my limits, but it wasn't enjoyable. I focused on staring down at the floor as an elegant pair of heels strode towards me. Then circled me. The clicking of heels ramping up my nerves as I waited to see if I met approval.

"May I touch her Becca?"

Mistress chuckled, "Of course!"

A slim hand descended onto my shoulders. My spine shivered as nails traced over my skin, gently tracing my shoulders as her heels clicked behind me step by step. "She's developing nicely hun, you must be very proud."

"I am," Mistress seemed to pause, "I'm looking forward to showing her off."

"I have some clothes ready for her as well as a shower so she can be dressed properly. Mind showing her servant room?"

Mistress chuckled. "Val you didn't!"

"What?" Miss Valerie laughs after a moment of silence, "It's only 5 inches, you told me she could take it." Her hands came down onto my shoulders as the two shared a laugh. I shivered as the air tickled my skin. Did she say 5 inches? What did she mean by 5 inches?

"I did say that she could take a cock quite well, but that's not what I meant!" Mistress continued to laugh.

"Yes Yes, you are puppy, should I be prepping a cage for you as well?" Val teased.

"No No, I want to hang out tonight, but maybe later," Mistress replied, she strode over to me and retrieved my leash. Val removed her hands as Mistress began to tug on my leash. "Crawl," She instructed as she turned around and walked into the house, her skirt swishing around her hips as she turned towards the door and led me towards it. My hands came down onto the concrete and I followed her, my knees scraped slightly on the concrete. My knees burned, but I continued behind her, lowering my stomach slightly and desperately doing my best to sashay my bottom as I followed behind her.

My right knee began to burn slightly, I must've scraped it, but it wasn't more than I could bear as I followed Mistress. Inside past a sinfully soft rug, I crawled onto solid oak hardwoods. We took a left past a sitting area where I glimpsed another woman seated her phone out as she was waiting. At our approach, she looked up and greeted Mistress.

"Hey you!" Mistress exclaimed, "How was your trip?"

"It was good! Is that Gabby?"

"Yes! Let me get her ready real quick and I'll be right back," Mistress replied, as we continued into the house. I heard a little laugh behind me as Miss Valeria greeted the woman who Mistress had initially greeted.

We rounded the corner and then through the kitchen. The rustic hues continued through a modern kitchen with wide open spaces, some appetizers on plates on an island as well as a selection of drinks including alcohol. It was massive with a modern fridge, a wine cooler below the counters, plenty of counter space and it was just way beyond a kitchen I ever could have considered owning. The one thing that stood out as I crawled through though was the kennel on the side of the room, facing the kitchen proper. It was too large for a majority of dogs, in fact it was a little larger than the kennel in the back of Mistress' vehicle. I paused considering it, the leash tightening around my neck and alerting Mistress of my interest.

"If you misbehave, I think I'll leave you in there," Mistress told me. I glanced up at her only to see her teasing smile. "It is quite a comfortable cage pet, if you're a good girl maybe you can spend some more time in it next time we visit."

"Yes Miss Becca," I chimed as we continued, coming up behind the kitchen, we entered a much smaller room. A large dog bed was on the floor, once again human sized with a little blanket folded on the edge. I assumed it was just in case it was too cold. On top of that bed was some clothing.

Well.

Ok it was lingerie. Sheer black stockings with a matching garter with white stripes and bows on the side. It was opaque enough to flaunt the skin, but transparent enough that one could easily see every inch of someone's skin wearing it. A leather corset lay next to it, larger than some I had seen and as I crawled into the small room furnished exactly for a live-in pet, I realized it was my size. A pair of black heels sat next to the ensemble completing the look, nice 3 inch pumps that would accent my legs, but not put me anywhere near Mistress' height.

"Stand pet."

I rose to my feet, my hands gripping Mistress' proffered hand to rise to my feet in front of her. She glanced down at my right knee as I stood. "Clean your hole and rinse off pet. Don't keep me waiting."

Heading over to the shower, I padded inside and rinsed quickly. Removing the plug and rinsing out my hole to ensure it was clean. The water sluiced over my skin as I scrubbed every inch of myself, using the soap provided to rinse every inch of myself. Once my hole was clean and I scrubbed myself completely, I reinserted the plug and exited the shower where Mistress was waiting.

"Thank me for being kind enough to help you with Miss Valerie's present, pet," She told me cheerily holding up a bright pink plug. "Now present that little hole so I can go spend time with my friends, I expect you to serve us today." It was fucking massive. It was 5 inches long and thick as a coke can at the head. While Mistress had stretched my slutty hole quite often, she had not ever used a plug that large.

It scared me a little bit.

"Thank you Miss Becca," I replied dutifully and sank down to my knees in front of her and turned to present my ass to her. Spreading my legs to give her room, I remained still and waited for her orders.

SMACK

My butt jiggled and I rocked forward before centering my weight back towards her. Essentially thrusting my butt back again if she wishes to continue. "Good girl," she murmured, her hand spreading my cheeks wide before a thin nozzle was inserted into my hole. Cool liquid began to fill up my hole as she inserted lubricant inside me, preparing me. Then I heard the crack of a bottle before the liquid poured down my cheeks, my entrance becoming slick with lubricant.

"Now relax pet," Mistress continued as I felt pressure on my hole as she slid two fingers inside me. I wasn't too tight as the plug had been stretching me all morning so she didn't encounter much resistance as she slowly but surely pushed her index and middle inside my warm hole. I moaned, it was so erotic being fingered by her on the floor. The sense of fullness of being completed made me spread my legs even wider, hoping for more.

She thrust slowly, listening to my ramping moans as her fingers gently teased my pleasure spot, every thrust getting rougher with the wet shlick of lubricant announcing her fingering me on the floor. She twisted her fingers left, then right, then grew rougher on until she was outright fucking me on the ground as I moaned. My hips began to hump back against her hand as her fingers pounded my button until I could feel myself dripping out of my little cage. I was on cloud nine, so close to something when she removed her two fingers and then upgraded me to three.

My ring stretched further and she outright laughed as I moaned like a whore when she slammed her fingers inside me. My legs seized slightly with pleasure as she pushed right into my button with all three of her fingers. The stretching of my ring sends lightning bolts of pleasure through my spine. Oh gods, I hope she lets me cum.

Just as I was about to beg for something, for a fucking, for anything, she stops.

My hole winks back at her as she removes her fingers. I flexed my ring, hoping she would upgrade me to four fingers. Instead I heard the crack of the lube being opened before I felt the mass of the plug knock on my back door.

"Breathe in slut," Mistress commanded.

I breathed in.

"Breathe out slut," I breathed out, pushing with my hole as Mistress began to push the plug past my pucker. It stretched me WIDE. It was huge, even with lube I winced with slight pain as my out ring stretched completely around its girth. It was incredible, but it was painful and I continued to breathe.

In.

Out.

In.

Out.

With a pop, my ring gave in to the pressure and the head popped inside me. Making me gasp as it filled it. Filling up my hole as the pain began to fade and she slowly pushed it inside. It conquered me with ease as the lube and finger fucking had me very ready for it's girth. Still I whimpered and moaned as it pushed inside me before finally I felt the tail end of the plug and Mistress holding the end of it.

"Good job pet," She told me before spanking me, my cheeks clenching as I tried not to let the plug out. Not that it mattered, it was so massive that I doubt It'd leave unless she removed it. "Now get ready and come serve us.

"Yes Mistress," I replied as she helped me back to my feet. I rose feeling a little unsteady. My clitty was an absolute mess, little streams of precum dripping as I rose. The intruder inside me pressed right against my slut button and the cage pushed my clitty against it as well. Just standing felt like my prostate was being gripped tightly and it made me sway slightly. The plug was the size of some mens cock and twice as large, I felt so full. It was hard to stand.

I expected Mistress to be disappointed, but instead she positively beamed as I steadied myself. My clit didn't stop leaking, but I was able to stand on my own. Once I was steady she leaned in as her hand lifted my face upwards to seize my lips in a claiming kiss. Her tongue sliding into my open mouth and dominating my own. I clung to her shoulders as she did, delighted to have pleased her. "Make me proud pet," She told me before leaving the room and heading out the door. I swayed, my lips swollen and wishing she'd come back and just kiss me again.

My clit was still dripping.

Resigning that I was going to be leaking the rest of my time there, I did my best to stabilize. I could exactly walk straight as I knelt down to pick up my uniform. The garments were... exquisite. The soft silk was so gentle on my skin that I nearly moaned as I put each of them on me, stepping into the heels. I prepared to leave the room as I put back on my collar as well, comforted by its weight around my neck.

I took a step and audibly moaned.

One step was enough to push the plug into my prostate and make me leak. Oh hell this was going to be so much harder than I thought. I swivel my hips and after some practice, I find a gait that works. I felt like a whore on the runway, but It was bearable. Once ready I exited the room and headed back.