Party Favor

Story Info
Party rules, loser strips, enter one reluctant wife.
750 words
4.02
60.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,422 Followers

"Strip, Mary-Lou!" stated the crowd about the table.

"This is SO not fair!" whined the petite redhead.

"The rules were agreed on beforehand, Mary-Lou. We all took the same risk," intoned the host from his position at the head of the table.

Looking for support the woman turned to her husband, "Benjamin darling don't you think we should leave now?"

"Why? The night's still young. The party is just getting started. Besides, as Chuck stated, we All agreed to abide by the rules of the game."

"But..."

"You've got nothing to be ashamed of, darling," opined Benjamin.

"Oh, my God! You WANT them to see me naked!"

"If I had lost this round, I WOULD have stripped off, honey."

"But...

"Are we a woman who lives by her word or are we a weasel?" inquired her husband.

The petite redhead shot her husband daggers.

"Look at it this way, sweetheart, once your naked you can't get any more naked!"

"I say, if she doesn't undress voluntarily, we forcibly strip her!" proposed Emily, the wife of the host, "There's nothing in the rules against THAT!"

"Emily! I thought you were my friend!" exclaimed Mary-Lou.

"I AM your friend. I'm also not a weasel. If I'd lost, I'd already be naked. Stop holding up the game!"

"You people SUCK!"

"STRIP!" intoned the table as one.

"You can all go to Hell!" whined Mary-Lou as she realized there was no escape from her current situation with her modesty intact. She gazed around the table. Her husband's friends her friends. They'd started on risqué games about six months ago. So far, the worst she had to endure was prolonged kissing of men who were not her husband and getting felt up outside her clothes. She'd also kissed many of the wives. That too be honest, she liked. Mary-Lou should have known that the stakes would get higher as the months wore on. She'd been a willing participant until now. Maybe it wouldn't sting so bad if she wasn't the first who was expected to get naked. What did she have to lose aside from her pride? After a long moment, her mind was made up. But first, a cathartic dig.

"For not defending me, Galahad," she spat at her husband, "You're spending the next two weeks on the couch!"

The room erupted in giggles and cheers. Benjamin didn't mind. He knew it would be totally worth it and exactly what his far too shy wife needed.

Mary-Lou tugged her black sweater up and over her head, revealing a quite ample bustline restrained by a lacy brassier. Next, she stepped out of her heels and unzipped her A-line skirt. Flushing a brilliant scarlet, she allowed it to fall to the floor, revealing amazingly long and shapely legs for one so short. Each was clad in a black, self-supporting stocking. The eyes of the room, both male and female drank Mary-Lou in. None of them had ever seen this much of her. During pool parties, while most of the other wives frolicked in bikinis, Mary-Lou wore unflattering one-pieces. It was a revelation to realize that she had such a flat toned belly with its sexy navel and such an enchanting figure.

Mary-Lou's eyes teared up as she unrolled first her right stocking and then her left. The audience watched enthralled. It never occurred to Mary-Lou that such a shy, prolonged strip was far sexier and interesting than if she had simply shed her clothes in haste. She froze for a moment, like an animal in a spotlight before her hands went to the back of her brassiere. Mary-Lou clasped it to herself before allowing it to fall away. Her firm, conical boobs were the envy of every female eye. The male eyes concluded that Benjamin was one lucky bastard indeed.

Only Mary-Lou's translucent panties remained. These were transparent enough to reveal that Mary-Lou was a real redhead and that it had been shaved to resemble a valentine. Rolling green her eyes heavenward, Mary-Lou tugged down her last bit of concealment. The room erupted in spontaneous applause and cheers. The wolf-whistles caught her by surprise, then they made her feel delightful. Once Mary-Lou realized she would not spontaneously combust into a ball of flame, she was able to relax surprising both herself and her husband.

The drive home was mostly silent. His wife wore a look he could not read.

"A penny for your thoughts?"

"How would you feel, darling, if I didn't wear panties next time?"

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,422 Followers