Party Favor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man gave him an encouraging smile as he kept fucking. "Yes, good boy, keep it up."

Shane was panting, moaning again. "Fuck me, Daddy." That seemed a safe bet. "Ah, Daddy, right there!" he sobbed when the man thrust in deep. "Fuck, deeper, Daddy, please!"

"Is that how you want it, Shane?"

He nodded. Yes, more of that, it felt so good. "Yes, Daddy, please, I wanna come, please," he babbled. He let out another moan as the man kept up the deep thrusts.

The man turned his head to look at Mr. Miller. "He is allowed to come, right?"

"Yes, but I think he needs to beg some more."

The man smiled down at Shane. "You heard Mr. Miller," he said. He slowed down his thrusts. "You have to beg for it, Shane. You have to earn it."

Of course he did. He had to show Mr. Miller he was learning, and make Mr. Miller proud. "Yes, Daddy, I wanna earn it," he said. "Please, fuck me harder, Daddy. It feels so good."

"Go on."

Shane stared up at him, thinking of Mr. Miller, and how amazing it felt to be fucked like this. "Daddy's cock feels so good," he moaned, "Daddy, please, deeper, I wanna come, Daddy!"

"Better."

The thrusts were deeper now, but it wasn't enough, and Mr. Miller hadn't given him permission to come yet. "Fuck me, Daddy," he whimpered, and said it a few more times, moaning every time he did.

He kept thinking of Mr. Miller as he was being fucked hard, as he knew he had to do better. He had to show what he had learned. "Daddy," he managed, at the next thrust, then kept repeating it with every thrust that followed. Sometimes it came out as a moan, sometimes as a whimper.

"Oh yes, good boy," Daddy groaned above him, smiling down. "Ssh, just look at me, Shane, you're doing really well."

"Daddy!" he managed, sobbing. "Please!" It wouldn't take much more to push him over the edge.

"He can come," Mr. Miller said.

Above him, Daddy smiled and wrapped his hand around Shane's cock, swiping his thumb across the tip.

Shane moaned and cried out as he came, feeling overwhelmed by the pleasure, glad he had made Mr. Miller proud, and was still panting as he came down from his orgasm. "Daddy," he managed, as he continued to get fucked.

"Almost," Daddy grunted, fucking him ever faster now. "Such a good boy, Shane. Such a very good boy." Every word was another thrust, and then Daddy slammed in hard, groaning as he buried himself inside Shane.

Shane wrapped his arms around Daddy, stroking his hair. "Thank you, Daddy," he murmured. He was glad Daddy had taught him about using his title, and had made him feel so good.

Daddy chuckled. "I feel like I should be saying that to you," he said, then leaned in to kiss Shane's forehead. He moved back, sliding out of Shane, and gave him a fond smile before he got off the bed.

Shane's eyes were on Mr. Miller, who was already gloriously naked by the side of the bed. "Master," he said, smiling at him. He tried to push himself up to his elbows, but couldn't entirely manage it.

"That's all right, boy, lay still," Mr. Miller told him. "You've just had a very intense fuck." He looked at Daddy. "That was... impressive. I didn't think you'd get this far already."

Daddy shrugged, and grabbed his boxers. "I'm pretty it was 'we' rather than just because of 'me', Miller. You have a very good boy there."

Shane was struggling to follow the conversation. "Master?" he asked, reaching out for Mr. Miller. "Fuck me?" He was pretty sure Mr. Miller wanted to fuck him. Why else was he naked?

Mr. Miller sat down on the bed. "Were you thinking of me, boy?" he asked, looking down at Shane. "While you were getting fucked?"

He nodded. "Of course, Master." He was supposed to make Mr. Miller proud and do as he'd been told.

Mr. Miller gave him a slow, warm smile. "Yes, you are definitely a very good boy." He patted Shane's chest. "I'm pleased."

Shane felt warm all over. "Thank you, Master." He couldn't stop smiling.

"Roll onto your side, facing me," he said, but clambered over Shane once Shane had moved. "There, I'll fuck you from behind while you just lie here comfortably."

Shane moaned softly when Mr. Miller spread his ass cheeks and pushed his cock inside. It went in easily. "Yes, Master."

Both Sir and Daddy were looking at him, Sir back in his trousers and sitting in the desk chair, while Daddy was wearing his boxers and reclining on the couch. "You want us to go or what?" Sir asked.

"No," Mr. Miller said, slowly thrusting in and out. "My boy likes an audience. Don't you?"

He nodded. Yes, he wanted Sir and Daddy to see how much Mr. Miller liked fucking him. He should do more than just lie here, though, and he began to push his ass back every time Mr. Miller thrust forward. After his own two orgasms, he didn't think he'd be able to come again soon, but that was fine. It was more important that Mr. Miller got to come, and that Sir and Daddy liked looking at him. "Yes, Master."

Mr. Miller wrapped an arm around him, holding him tight as he kept thrusting. "You did good today, boy," he murmured into Shane's ear. "I'm very proud."

He smiled, moaning again. "Thank you, Master." He didn't think he was ever going to get tired of hearing that.

"If you keep up your good behaviour, I'll even reward you," Mr. Miller told him.

"How?" Shane asked. He gasped when Mr. Miller quickly pinched his nipple.

"I'll think about it," he grunted, and kept thrusting.

He was sure Mr. Miller would tell him when he was ready. Hopefully, it would involve getting fucked some more. "Fuck me, Master."

Mr. Miller sped up. "Mmm, I always love watching you get fucked by others, boy. The noises you make."

He groaned louder. "I love getting fucked by others, Master." Both Sir and Daddy laughed at that.

"We kind of figured," Sir added.

"You love getting fucked, boy," Mr. Miller told him. "Mmm, you're just a slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, Master," he moaned. "I'm a slut for cock." He smiled happily, glad to lie here and get fucked. His hips were rocking back and forth, and he groaned when Mr. Miller's cock slid in and out of him.

"I'll make sure you get fucked as much as you like at my next party, boy," Mr. Miller said.

"Uh huh." He was already looking forward to the next party. "Yes, Master." Shane moaned as Mr. Miller pinched his nipple again. Would Mr. Miller want to train him more before that party? "Soon," he managed. "I want one soon."

"Of course you do, boy," Mr. Miller told him fondly. "Let me plan it. Let me take care of you." His thrusts sped up. "You'll have a great time getting fucked by everyone."

"Yes, Master, please," Shane moaned, loving the idea. A party would be another chance for him to show Mr. Miller how good he was and how much he had learned.

A few more quick, hard thrusts, and Mr. Miller was filling him up with his come, groaning into Shane's ear.

They lay like that for a few long seconds, Mr. Miller's arm wrapped around him, his cock still inside of Shane. Shane liked the feeling. He felt safe and warm.

But Mr. Miller moved away, his dick sliding out of Shane. "All right, guys, this has been fun," he said, turning to Sir and Daddy as he sat on the bed. "But my boy here has a big night. He needs his rest."

The other two grabbed their clothes. "Understandable," Daddy said. "Take good care of him."

"Let us know about any future parties," Sir said, eyeing Shane hungrily.

Shane closed his eyes, smiling to himself while Mr. Miller ushered the other two out of the room. When would he see them again? At the next party, or one after that?

He started when he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Huh?"

"You must've nodded off," Mr. Miller said. He was wearing a bathrobe. "Come on, boy. I drew you a bath so we can get cleaned up before going to bed."

He groaned when Mr. Miller helped him off the bed. "I wanna sleep," he grumbled, but let Mr. Miller guide him to the bathroom. He felt heavy, and moving his legs was difficult.

Mr. Miller helped him sit down in the warm water, then shrugged off his bathrobe to sit down behind Shane. He pulled Shane back to lean against his chest, and Shane let out a happy sigh. "I knew you would like this," Mr. Miller said.

Shane squirmed a little to get more comfortable, resting his head against Mr. Miller's chest. He could hear the man's steady heartbeat. "Yes, Master."

"You did well tonight, boy. I didn't think you'd take to calling him Daddy as well as you did," Mr. Miller said, running his hand up and down Shane's back.

"You wanted me to call him Daddy," Shane said, closing his eyes. He was close to falling asleep again.

"Mm, so I did. I'm impressed with how well you obeyed, boy. I shall have to think about how to continue your training," Mr. Miller said.

"For the next party, Master?" He felt as well as heard Mr. Miller chuckle.

"Ah, there's your one-track mind. Yes, for the next party, but also for other things. Once you're back home, you will have to think about what other kinks interest you, and what you want to explore or get better at."

Shane opened his eyes, staring at the water. Right, they'd be going home tomorrow. The thought of seeing his parents again and going to school on Monday was weird. He belonged here, with Mr. Miller, and all the other men who needed to be satisfied. "I get to decide?"

"Some things, yes. I think you're ready for it. You've seen plenty of things this weekend to give you ideas. We'll discuss it in the morning, boy. For now, relax."

Shane did, closing his eyes again and listening to Mr. Miller heartbeat. He felt the other man's hands run up and down his back, his chest, his arms, and everywhere else Mr. Miller could reach. It felt good to be warm, and to have Mr. Miller hold him like this.

All too soon, Mr. Miller nudged him to get up and out of the bathtub. Fortunately, Mr. Miller towelled him dry, and after brushing their teeth, they got into bed. Shane felt exhausted all over, and happily snuggled back against Mr. Miller when the other man spooned him.

"Sleep well, boy."

"Yes, Master."

*

Shane woke up feeling warm and comfortable. He lay there, remembering everything that had happened yesterday, and smiled. Yes, the cock cage had been weird, but oh, the glory hole in the evening and the sex afterwards, that had been amazing.

It had been difficult too, calling those men by their title, especially Daddy, but Shane was glad he had managed it in the end, and it had been worth it. Mr. Miller had sounded so pleased and impressed with him, Shane was still feeling proud about that.

He felt the steady rise and fall of Mr. Miller's chest against his back, and he remembered the older man saying that he wanted Shane to give him a blowjob first thing when he woke up.

He sighed, feeling too comfy to move, but he knew that if he didn't do as he'd been told, Mr. Miller would be annoyed. Besides, it did sound like fun.

He squirmed out of Mr. Miller's hold, and Mr. Miller remained asleep. Shane moved the blankets out of the way so he'd have better access to Mr. Miller's groin, then slowly rolled the older man onto his back.

Shane eyed Mr. Miller's cock. It was flaccid, but he was sure he would have it hard in no time. He leaned down, licking the cock and wrapping one hand around it. He also heard Mr. Miller groan, but he still sounded pretty sleepy.

Shane continued, stroking and sucking Mr. Miller's cock to full hardness, then took him deeper into his mouth.

"Mmm," Mr. Miller said, moving his arms and opening his eyes. "Good morning, boy."

Shane glanced at him, but continued his blowjob.

"I was wondering if you'd remember," Mr. Miller told him, his voice still rough from sleep. "Well done, boy."

Shane smiled. Of course he remembered. He deep-throated Mr. Miller for a moment, then pulled back.

"Mmm, cock-tease. Keep going, and make it fast. I have a busy morning."

Shane increased his efforts, stroking Mr. Miller's balls and deep-throating him again. He let the man thrust into his mouth, eager for the moment when Mr. Miller would come.

Mr. Miller slid one hand through his hair. "Mmm, such a good boy, yes." He curled his hand into a fist, pushing Shane down onto his cock.

Shane gagged, but didn't push back. If Mr. Miller wanted him to suck his cock like this, he would. He would simply have to learn. He was struggling to breathe through his nose, but Mr. Miller pulled him back up by his hair, but only a few inches. It was enough. His face felt red as he breathed in and out through his nose.

"You really should be better at that, boy. Something to work on," Mr. Miller told him, and pushed him back down.

Shane let him. Mr. Miller was right. He should be better at deep-throating. Just when he thought it was too much, Mr. Miller pulled him up by his hair.

"You can take it, right, boy? You want to please me, after all."

Shane moaned around the hard cock in his mouth, and tried to nod. Yes, he wanted to please Mr. Miller.

They kept going like that, with Mr. Miller pushing him down to teach Shane how to deep-throat for longer, and Shane trying to get better. In the end, Mr. Miller simply thrust in and out of his mouth rapidly, and pushed Shane back down onto his cock as he came hard. Shane had no choice but to take it and swallow.

He waited for Mr. Miller to release him, and sucked in air when he did. "Did you like it, Master?" he asked, once he had his breath back.

"Yes," Mr. Miller told him, smiling. "Now, let's get ready for breakfast." He gestured at Shane's groin. "You can spend the morning in the cock cage again, so you can get used to it."

Shane nodded, and tried not to show his annoyance. "Yes, Master. It's not punishment, right?"

"No, it's not. Since I'll be busy with the last few seminars and workshops, you'll be wearing it as a reminder that you're mine." Mr. Miller sat up, and smiled at Shane. "You did very well yesterday, boy. Trust me, when the cock cage is punishment, you'll know."

*

They walked down to breakfast together, and Mr. Miller picked a table for two in the corner. "Oh, one thing I'd like to try this morning," he said, when Shane was about to sit down opposite him. "I will have breakfast first, and while I do, you will kneel down on the floor by my feet. Once I'm done, you can have breakfast and choose whatever you want."

Shane stared at him. "By your -- in here?" he whispered. It was getting pretty crowded in here, with all the other men walking around between their tables and the breakfast buffet. "Now?" In front of everybody?

"Yes, boy. Does it make you uncomfortable? You've knelt down by my bed before."

"That's different, Sir." It was in private.

Mr. Miller shrugged. "I don't see how. We're among people who understand our preferences, boy. They won't think you're a weirdo or a freak. Kneel down. I'll be back soon, and you had better still be kneeling."

Shane did as he was told, kneeling down by Mr. Miller's chair. He looked around at first, noticing all the glances that went his way. Did they think Mr. Miller was getting him breakfast? That he wasn't allowed to choose for himself? Did they remember he'd been allowed to use the chair yesterday, and assume he was being punished? He felt his cheeks redden, and looked down at the carpet instead.

He wasn't being punished, was he?

Mr. Miller returned with a plate and a cup of orange juice. "What is it, boy?"

"Am I being punished, Sir?"

"Don't be ridiculous. I already told you that you did very well yesterday," Mr. Miller told him. He sat down, and ordered coffee from a passing waiter. "I am simply trying something new, as I have been doing the whole weekend." He cut his waffle into slices, and poured syrup over it. "Just relax, boy." He reached out with one hand, and ran his fingers through Shane's hair.

Shane kept quiet as Mr. Miller kept stroking and petting his hair with one hand, and eating with the other. Every now and then he'd let go of Shane in order to cut something or eat, but he always went back to stroking Shane's hair.

It felt nice, and he hoped it made it look less like punishment, and more like something Mr. Miller simply enjoyed doing, and something Shane did in order to please Mr. Miller. It was easier to look around the room now, and see some of the men from last night.

Mr. Miller finished his breakfast in silence, then gave Shane a final pat on the head, and got up. "I'll e-mail you the pictures I took of the whiteboard last night. You will type all the comments into one file, and e-mail it back to me. After that, you can relax, boy," he said. "Take a nap, and make sure to pack all your things and mine. We're leaving at one o'clock." He sighed. "We'll have to miss the closing event, which is a shame, but I think you've had enough excitement for one weekend."

"We can stay for that," Shane said. He was curious, and didn't want Mr. Miller to miss out on something.

"No, I'd rather have you home with your parents at a reasonable time. Get up and get breakfast, boy."

Shane got up. "They won't mind what time I get back, Sir," he grumbled. He still wished Mr. Miller wouldn't bring up his parents.

"Boy," Mr. Miller said, a warning tone in his voice. "We've been over this. Your parents have to know that I take good care of you, so that they won't mind me doing this again. That's what you want, right? More weekends like this, or more weekends spent at my home, for training?"

Shane nodded. "Yeah, I know, but... me having to be back home on time makes me sound like a child. I'm 18, Sir."

Mr. Miller smiled. "I know, boy, but your parents are still learning that. It'll be fine once you've moved out to go to college."

He was looking forward to that more than ever. He'd have a lot more freedom, and his parents wouldn't always be asking him questions about where he was going or who he was seeing. "I know, Sir."

"And do think about where you want to go to college, boy."

"Yes, yes, so you can find me someone else," he mumbled, looking away.

"It's for your own good," Mr. Miller told him. "If I can't train you, someone else should. You want to continue to please me, and men like me, right?"

"Definitely, Sir." He loved it, loved the parties and the sex. "I'll think about it."

Mr. Miller smiled at him again. "Perhaps you can do so during breakfast." He looked at his watch. "I'll see you around 11:30 for a quick lunch. Make sure our luggage is packed and please, do it neatly. I'd hate to have to punish you for that."

"You won't, Sir," Shane promised.

*

Breakfast was good, and he caught a few surprised glances from young men who noticed he was alone. Shane wondered if sitting alone made it look like he was being punished, and he finished his muffins and waffle quickly.

He went back to the hotel room to type out the notes from the whiteboard. Mr. Miller had already e-mailed him the pictures he had made last night with his phone, and while the pictures themselves were sharp enough, Shane had trouble figuring out some of the hand-writing. Well, hopefully his guesses were correct.

It was hard not to focus too much on the negative comments. There were comments saying he was sloppy, that he couldn't deep-throat, that his grip wasn't tight enough, that he couldn't jerk someone off while giving someone else a blowjob, that he was slow, and the worst were the ones saying he needed to work out more to get a toned body.

Sure, there were positive comments too, but Shane wondered if 'very enthusiastic!' was actually a compliment. Was that the best someone could say about his blowjobs? That they liked that he was eager to please? To Shane, it wasn't that far from getting a 'good effort' from a teacher after failing a test. As if that was supposed to make him feel better.

He did smile at the positive comments that were genuine. 'Swallows like a pro' was a good one, as was 'tried different things then focused on what I responded to'. He wasn't sure what to make of 'looks good covered in come'. He supposed it was positive, but it wasn't something he could do anything about.