Party Favor Pt. 04

Story Info
Shane and Mr. Miller discuss Shane's choice of gay porn.
7.5k words
4.57
26.3k
32

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: As with the previous parts, this features lots of M/M sex.

***

It took Shane very little time to find a pornsite dedicated entirely to gay porn, but once he got there, he wasn't entirely sure what he should start with. He browsed a couple of categories at random, then figured he'd start with the gang bang category because that's what he liked having done to him.

Soon, he was watching one guy lie back while a bunch of other guys stood around him and were jerking off and coming on his face. His cock grew hard as he imagined lying there and having the guests at Mr. Miller's next party do that to him. Men had come on his face during the weekend, and he had kinda liked it. The guy in the video was looking pretty happy as well as his face got covered in more and more come.

He also found another short video of a guy who was surrounded by three other guys, and the video quickly cut through scenes of them kissing and stripping off, before the guy got fucked up his ass while alternating between jerking off and sucking off the other two. That definitely brought back some memories of Mr. Miller's parties, the way multiple guys would use him at once.

The bondage category seemed promising, but some of the ways those guys got tied up looked way too uncomfortable. Maybe the discomfort was part of the fun, but Shane didn't want to be tied up with his legs in that angle. The ones that were one guy tied to a bed or a chair were much better.

He spent a few hours browsing, and jerked off a couple of times as well to the hotter videos. Finding five videos to send Mr. Miller that he didn't like at all was easy. He just had to go looking in a category that didn't appeal to him at all, and find one decent video. The kind of bondage that looked way too uncomfortable was a given. Getting tied to a rack or a bed was one thing, but hauled into the air with his legs like that and with barely any room to move? No fucking way.

He also added a video of a cross-dresser getting fucked, one of two guys wearing rubber tops and clearly enjoying themselves very much, and one that had 'CBT' in the title that Shane stopped after about a minute. Some quick Googling revealed that CBT stood for cock and ball torture and that was definitely something he wasn't into. He found a BDSM video that had a couple of appealing scenes, but most of it was one guy getting his ass spanked and whipped, and while Mr. Miller already knew how Shane felt about spanking, he added it to the list of videos he wasn't into. The final video he added was one involving a young man coming into his boss' office, which quickly devolved into the young man getting scolded and then having to give the boss a blowjob. The dialogue and acting was so awkward, and the faces the boss pulled while getting his dick sucked kept making Shane snigger.

That left him with picking five videos he had enjoyed, and choosing those were trickier. He definitely wanted to include a gang bang video, but which one? The one where one guy was servicing three other guys at once, or the one where they were all queueing up to fuck one guy who had been pushed up against the wall? Maybe he should include both.

Should he only include stuff he had already done himself and that he knew he enjoyed, or include videos of things that looked interesting and had him jerking off, fantasising about what it would be like? Because there was one with an obviously faked kidnapping, where some young man was walking through the park and got dragged into a van and fucked hard by two guys. The two men were rough with the young man, calling him humiliating names, telling him he was a good little bitch as he got his ass fucked hard. The whole thing had Shane jerking off, imagining himself being taken like that, and having two or maybe three guys use him for their own pleasure without taking too much care with him.

He then went back to some of the bondage videos he had enjoyed, like the ones where a guy was tied to a bed or a large X or, in one video set in a gym, to an exercise bench, and no one's arms or legs were bent awkwardly. He went with a video where a young man had been tied spread-eagled to the bed and blindfolded while another guy played with his dick. The way the tied-up guy squirmed and moaned made Shane's cock jerk eagerly.

Oh, he could definitely imagine Mr. Miller doing that to him, probably even in front of his guests. Would he tease as much as the guy in the video did, jerking off until the other guy's moans grew desperate and then back off?

The last video he went with was a fairly simple one, just three naked guys on a bed, with the youngest of the trio slowly but surely taking the dicks of the other two in his ass. There was a lot of whimpering and moaning from the guy in the middle, and lots of focus on the other two fingering his hole and helping him along. It was kind of sweet, as far as porn scenes went.

He double-checked the links and sent the email to Mr. Miller, with a few words here and there about what he had liked or disliked about each video. His palms were sweaty and he refreshed his inbox a couple of times, just in case Mr. Miller had replied.

Well, he probably had better things to do, Shane reminded himself, trying not to feel disappointed. They had just spent an intense weekend together, and he couldn't expect Mr. Miller to be checking his mailbox at all hours.

*

The next day, Shane had an email from Mr. Miller. It was a short one, thanking him for his swift response and that Mr. Miller expected him at the mansion next Friday at four.

Shane's stomach squirmed in anticipation. Sure, he would've preferred it if Mr. Miller had told him to be there this Friday rather than Friday next week, but he could wait a week and a half. He wasn't sure why Mr. Miller wanted him to be there at four. Usually, Shane turned up at the mansion somewhere between seven and eight o'clock, and that was plenty of time to shower and shave and have Mr. Miller inspect him before the party. Did Mr. Miller have something extra planned? Did he want to take his time reviewing the porn clips with Shane?

Or did he want to take his time letting Shane choose a few dildos to take home? His cock hardened as he thought about that, about Mr. Miller using several dildos on him and then using them on himself at home.

Then his mom yelled from downstairs that he had to get to school, and that pretty much killed Shane's hard-on.

Ugh, school. He couldn't wait to graduate, and most of his class mates felt the same. He hadn't spent nearly enough time looking into colleges, and Mr. Miller had a point that Shane should be thinking about college applications.

Out of state had the appeal of being away from his parents. Going to a college nearby had the appeal of staying near Mr. Miller. But he couldn't let Mr. Miller influence his choice of college, could he? Mr. Miller always told him that he'd find Shane someone else to... train him, was the word Mr. Miller had used. Someone else to help him explore what he enjoyed, someone who would fuck him and make him come so hard his vision turned white and who'd tell him he'd done well.

Shane wasn't sure how he felt about Mr. Miller already thinking about handing Shane over to someone else. Oh sure, the older man said it was important to find Shane a good fit, but was that all there was to it? Was Mr. Miller getting bored with him?

No, he couldn't be, or else he wouldn't have brought Shane with him for the weekend.

It was a miracle he managed to pay attention in his classes at all over the next two weeks, since he was constantly distracted by thoughts of college and Mr. Miller and what was in store for him on Friday at four.

*

He was at Mr. Miller's mansion a little before four o'clock and went in through the backdoor. The staff knew his face by now, and one of them showed him the same guest room on the ground floor that he always stayed in, and informed him that Mr. Miller would be with him soon.

Shane just nodded and sat down on the bed. It was kind of awkward, knowing that the staff knew why he was here, but they were always polite and professional about it. Shane was pretty sure that Mr. Miller didn't tolerate indiscretion or gossip.

He pulled out his phone, ignoring messages from a couple of friends about hanging out this weekend, because it felt strange to chat with them while he was here. Instead, he played a few games, but his stomach kept twisting and turning, wondering why Mr. Miller had asked him to be here early.

When Mr. Miller wasn't there after ten minutes, Shane got up and started taking off his shoes and socks. The guest room had an en-suite bathroom, and Mr. Miller always insisted Shane take a shower beforehand. He might as well do that now.

He had just taken his shirt off when the door opened and Mr. Miller stepped inside. "Ah, getting impatient?" he asked. "Please, continue."

Shane held his shirt clenched in his fists. "You were taking long so I figured I'd, uh, I figured you'd want me to take a shower."

"I do. So, like I said, continue." Mr. Miller leaned back against the closed door and eyed Shane expectantly.

Shane continued to strip off, remaining quiet as he dropped the shirt on the bed and unbuckled his belt. He pulled down his trousers and boxers in one go, leaving them on the floor. He looked at Mr. Miller, letting his arms hang by his side.

Mr. Miller nodded. "Did you shave beforehand, or are you just shaving regularly?"

Shane glanced down at his hairless groin. "I just do it regularly now." The first few times in the locker room after his first time being shaved by Mr. Miller had been awkward, with some of his class mates asking him about it. He had bullshitted some story about chicks being into it for blowjobs because it was more hygienic, and he was pretty sure most of them bought the story. No one had bothered him about it for weeks now.

"Good boy." Mr. Miller came closer, then sat down on the bed. He put his hands on Shane's hips, turning him so his cock was right in front of Mr. Miller.

Shane felt his cheeks redden, and when Mr. Miller gently wrapped one hand around his cock, he felt it harden immediately.

"Don't get too excited, boy," Mr. Miller told him, his eyes on Shane's groin as he moved Shane's cock to cradle his balls and touch Shane's inner thighs, checking for hair. "I'm just checking to see how much time we'll need to spend on getting you nice and smooth for tonight, and I think we have time for something new in the shower."

"Oh?" Shane asked, trying not to get his hopes up that there'd be sex in it for him. But what other kinds of fun could they have in the shower?

"Turn around and bend over."

Shane did, managing to rest his hands on the ground when Mr. Miller spread his ass cheeks to continue his inspection. He shifted on his feet to find his balance again, and felt Mr. Miller's fingers stroke and circle his hole. His cock was still half-hard, even though he also felt kind of embarrassed, standing in front of Mr. Miller like this and showing him his asshole.

"Good enough," Mr. Miller said, giving him a brief slap on the ass. "Get up and get in the shower."

Shane did as he'd been told. There was some stuff lying on a fold-up chair that was standing next to the shower cubicle. The thing that caught Shane's eye was a big, plastic bulb with some sort of tube on one side. "What's this?"

"Oh, that's an enema. I thought it was about time you get used to getting one," Mr. Miller told him.

Shane had read a bit about enemas when he'd been looking stuff up about the kinks and fetishes he had seen during the weekend and in the porn videos. "Uhm, why?"

"Because I like my boys to be clean, inside and out," Mr. Miller said. "But first, I'll take care of the last stray hairs."

Shane knelt down in the shower cubicle, spreading his legs and turning over to his hands and knees while Mr. Miller shaved him and used a damp washcloth to remove the hairs and shaving foam. Usually, he enjoyed having Mr. Miller touch him gently. He wasn't nervous anymore about letting Mr. Miller get near his cock and balls with a razor blade, and could stay perfectly still when needed.

But knowing he was about to get an enema, he couldn't relax. "Is it really necessary? I haven't had one so far."

"Well, it's obvious you want to continue doing this, so yes, it is necessary for you to get used to enemas. You're no longer new, and from now on I will have higher expectations and demands from you, boy. A future owner of you will expect you to keep yourself clean and prepared," Mr. Miller told him.

On the one hand, it was flattering that Mr. Miller didn't see him as a beginner or a clueless newbie anymore. And higher expectations... well, that would be challenging but he was sure he would enjoy most of it. "And you want to start with it tonight? Is that why you asked me to come early?"

Mr. Miller laughed as he finished shaving Shane, running the damp washcloth between his ass cheeks. "It won't take that long. Once we've finished with the enema, we'll discuss your email and the porn clips you sent me."

"Did you like them?" was the first thing Shane asked. He had been wondering about Mr. Miller's reaction. Would he like the clips too? Or disapprove of Shane's selection?

Mr. Miller let out another laugh. "Yes, you sent me some very enjoyable links. You were faster than I expected, though."

Shane stayed on all fours, feeling a little flustered. "Well, you asked me to watch porn, so..." If all his homework was that fun, he would get it done a lot faster.

"True, but you might've taken a few days to think about which clips to send to me," Mr. Miller replied. "But that's not you, is it? You don't think very long before making a decision."

Shane shrugged as he turned his head to look at Mr. Miller. His eyes drifted over the chair and the stuff for his enema. He wasn't entirely sure if Mr. Miller was happy or disappointed he hadn't taken longer. "I knew which scenes I enjoyed and what I'm not into. I guess if I spent more time I would've sent some different clips, but you just asked me to send you stuff I liked and didn't like." Maybe if he had spent more time on the clips, he would've discovered some more kinks he hadn't known about, but it wasn't like he had stopped browsing the gay porn site after sending Mr. Miller the links.

Over the past two weeks, he had found some more clips that he really enjoyed, but then, he also returned to the five he had sent Mr. Miller, so he definitely still liked those.

"Well, I hope you spend more time on deciding where to go to college."

Shane groaned. "Seriously?" He had expected the conversation to go anywhere but that.

Mr. Miller's serious expression didn't change. "It's important that I know whether you're going out of state, and if so, where. I need to -"

"Yes, yes, you need to find me a new owner," Shane grumbled. As if he couldn't go a couple of months without some older guy to fuck him hard. As if he'd just cruise around himself and end up in some ditch. He wasn't an idiot.

"I want someone to continue your training who knows what he's doing, and who knows what he's doing with a boy like you. It has to be a good match," Mr. Miller insisted. "So, any time you know anything about your college plans, I want to know."

Shane nodded. "I'm not an idiot. It's not like I need a new - a new owner already in the first week."

Mr. Miller shrugged as he turned to the chair, picking up the plastic bulb. "Well, it'll be good for you to establish your new routine from the start."

"I guess," Shane replied, looking at the tube with different eyes now that he knew it was going to go up his ass.

"Stay like this on your hands and knees," Mr. Miller told him. "So I can get you nice and clean for tonight."

He stared at the bathroom tiles when he felt the plastic tube slide inside of him. It wasn't even that thick, and it didn't feel uncomfortable, but it did feel weird when he felt warm liquid go inside of him.

"Now, you have to hold it in for five minutes," Mr. Miller said. "I'm going to pull the tube back out, but you have to hold it in."

"Okay," Shane muttered, ignoring his body's instinct to let it go. The pressure felt strange, being filled like this felt strange, and this really was something that Mr. Miller wanted him to get used to? He didn't like it, he didn't see the point and it was hard keeping it in.

"You can do it, boy." Mr. Miller's hand ran down his back, stopping just above his ass. "It'll be much better afterwards."

Five minutes was an eternity, but Shane was finally allowed to let go. He pulled a face when he saw what came out and Mr. Miller reached to turn the shower on to wash everything away. Once that was done, Shane started to get up.

"No, boy. We'll have to do a few more times to make sure you're completely clean," Mr. Miller said, putting his hand on Shane's shoulder and pushing him back down to his knees.

Shane whimpered. "Come on, do we have to? I gotta be clean now."

"You'd be surprised," Mr. Miller replied, stroking his back. "No, boy, two more times. Be a good boy."

Shane let out a sigh. "Fine," he grumbled. "Tonight better be good."

"We'll have some fun beforehand," Mr. Miller told him. "I still want to discuss the links you sent me, and I believe I promised you could borrow some dildos. I'd like to spend some time using those on you, making sure you get some nice ones you can use on yourself."

That was a very good, distracting thought and Shane clung to that as he felt the enema slide back in and fill him with water again. The second time was more difficult, but Mr. Miller stroked his back and told him he was doing well and to just hold on a little longer.

After letting it out and having Mr. Miller wash it all away again, Shane hung his head. He didn't want to do it again. He felt weird and kinda sore. He just wanted to take a shower.

"Last one, boy," Mr. Miller said.

Shane whimpered, but didn't say anything. It was pretty much pointless to argue with Mr. Miller once he had his mind made up, and while he was flexible with some things, it was obvious that he definitely wasn't flexible about this. Shane would just have to endure. "And I have to do this for every party from now on?"

"Yes," Mr. Miller told him. "And in case I take you on another weekend, of course. It can't be all sex and orgasms, boy. It's time you learn that."

Shane thought he had already learned that during the weekend, when Mr. Miller had him typing up notes about his blowjob technique and wearing a cock cage even though he wasn't even being punished. "But there's gonna be sex and orgasms tonight, right?"

"Of course." Mr. Miller ran his hand up and down Shane's back. "There, just hold for five more minutes. You're being very good."

Shane stared at the tiles, focusing on breathing in and out and keeping everything inside. He felt Mr. Miller move, his large hand now running up and down Shane's chest, then even further down to wrap around his cock. "Fuck," he muttered, because that felt good, but was also distracting.

Mr. Miller slowly began to jerk him off. "Being good has its rewards, boy."

Shane wasn't sure if this was a reward. Yes, getting jerked off felt awesome, but he couldn't risk letting anything out already. "Stop, please," he managed.

Mr. Miller did. "Begging me to stop jerking you off... interesting." He went back to stroking Shane's back soothingly.

Shane wasn't sure what Mr. Miller had meant by that. "I just - I gotta keep it in, right?"

"Yes, just a little longer."

When that ordeal was finally over, Shane was allowed to finish his shower and get cleaned up by himself. Mr. Miller went back into the guest room.

He emerged with a towel wrapped around his waist, and Mr. Miller was sitting on the bed with his laptop out.