Party Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goddess came up behind her, and began to gently fondle her breasts.

"Doesn't she look amazing, slave? All the boys are going to be fighting with each other to see who gets to fuck her first."

Eyes closed, enjoying Goddess's touch, Sophie moaned quietly.

"Go on, show slaveboy the training you just received."

Sophie strode forward, seductively eyeing me, flaunting her breasts, which jiggled temptingly in the skimpy costume she wore. Pausing in front of me, she gracefully curtsied, and whispered,

"Welcome to Goddess's party. I'll be one of your sluts tonight. Feel free to use me however you'd like."

She blew a quiet kiss, and then giggled, unable to help herself. I felt my cock start to stir, but as always, it was quickly stymied by my chastity cage. Turned on by this display, I bit my lip, and Goddess laughed at my reaction.

"Feeling a little frustrated there, slave? I had a feeling Sophie would be good in her maid training. She's a natural slut, aren't you, bitch?"

Goddess slapped her ass, and the smack resonated through the kitchen.

"Mm, yes, Goddess, I'm a natural slut."

"Good girl. Come on slaveboy, you're next."

--

Five minutes later, I find myself kneeling on the carpet of Goddess's bedroom, putting my full focus into worshiping her feet. Size six, smooth, immaculately manicured. Pink toenail polish. Tasting the sweet tang of her feet, I found myself losing sense of my surroundings, lost in my task, my attention encaptured entirely.

"That's enough play, slave. Let's get down to business."

She pulled her feet away, and I found myself back in her room. Unsurprisingly, her room was fit for royalty. Fantastic dreamscape art covered her walls, classics in their genre, worth thousands of dollars. King size bed, imposing dressers, a luxurious arm chair, which she currently occupied. I looked up at her from my knees, and saw her smirk at my crestfallen look.

"Awh, does my little bitchboy want more time with my feet? Too bad, slave. Maybe later."

Below her, I waited patiently while she answered a text. I loved to dote on her, and every minute in her presence was a gift. Secretly, these little moments, waiting for her next command, just enjoying her presence were sometimes my favorite parts of our day.

Putting her foot down, Goddess began, "So, slaveboy. If it's not already clear, you're here for your butler training. You'll be serving our guests tonight at the party, making sure every little need is catered to. You and Sophie are going to make such a cute slave couple, dressed up, bringing drinks to our guests."

I was expecting some humiliating task like this, but hearing it in person made me blush anyways. I looked down in shame.

"Awh, slave! Think about it! It could be worse. I could put you in a matching maid outfit with Sophie."

A small gasp escaped me. Goddess burst out laughing, and I looked up to see her staring down at me radiantly.

"Next party for sure. We'll get you warmed up tonight. Plus, I think my friends are going to enjoy the attire that I've picked out for you."

Knowing she meant it, I resolved myself to be grateful for whatever costume she pulled out for me.

"Okay bitch, go get the costume out of my closet. It's hanging on a hanger right when you walk in."

Rising to my feet, Goddess looked at me expectantly as she picked up her phone to answer another text. Humbly, I turned and walked across her bedroom into her closet. Her closet was easily bigger than small room that Sophie and I shared. It was undoubtedly bigger than my college apartment altogether.

Colors swirled everywhere, as designer clothes practically shone of the racks. Since I was put in charge of Goddess's laundry, I spent hours in here, delicately hanging her clothes, arranging them by color, sometimes by designer. I took a small ounce of pride in the arrangement, as it was organized and neat enough to please the most stringent perfectionist. It was easy enough to see the outfit she had laid out for me: a pair of black panties with white lace, and a slim black bowtie knotted around a wire hanger.

Not hesitating, knowing Goddess was waiting, I took the hanger, and returned to her bedroom.

Feeling like a deer in headlights as Goddess watched me emerge from the closet, I shrank before her gaze.

"Well, slave? What do you think of your outfit?"

"Truthfully, Goddess, I love it. I think it's going to fit me well. It's not easy to compete with Sophie, but I hope I can catch the attention of your guests in it."

"Good answer, slave. Put it on."

Smiling slightly at her praise, I began to strip. I was dressed only in a pair of boxers to begin with, a generous privilege I had earned after suffering a particularly challenging flogging session.

Goddess played with a lock of her hair absentmindedly, and watched the show I put on for her, as she rested comfortably in her armchair.

I felt so vulnerable as I pulled the boxers down to my ankles and stepped out of them gently. My chastity cage jiggled as I did so, and Goddess laughed.

Mockingly, she inquired, "Is my little sissy tired of her cage?"

Working to impart my hatred for this device, I spat, "Yes, Goddess" through my teeth.

"Awh. And just how long has it been since you've been let out?"

"Six days, Goddess."

"Six days, huh, slave? If we don't hit double digits, was it even worth it?"

I remained quiet.

"Well, we'll just have to see. Hopefully you're being a good little sissy butler for my guests. Which brings us back to business: get dressed, flaunt that outfit for me."

Set abuzz by the potential of an orgasm, I scurried into the pair of black panties, feeling the dainty white lace tickle my ass. The bowtie was slightly more complicated. I walked to the large dresser mirror in her bedroom, and began to fumble with it. I had little experience with bowties, and the added pressure of Goddess watching made my fingers tremble.

"Slave, are you having trouble? Make a note, the next time I give you free time, practice your bowtie tying. This is unacceptable."

"Yes, Goddess."

Looking in the mirror, I saw her rise out of the chair, and come stand behind me. Dressed in only her robe, the belt was beginning to slip, and I tried not to stare. Leaning against my back, she took the ends of the bowtie from me.

Changing her tone, she whispered in my ear, "Just watch me."

Effortlessly, she looped the two ends around in what seemed to me like a blur. Within ten seconds, she had tied a perfect knot, and I was dressed in a perfectly fitting bowtie.

"See, not so hard slave."

Withdrawing, she slapped my ass, and I jumped.

"Now, let's talk about your routine for when the guests arrive."

She strolled to the other end of her room, and took a gentle sip out of her coffee cup, her back to me. I stood there, feeling the tightness of the bowtie around my neck, almost like a collar, and the slight scratch of the lace against me.

"You and Sophie will be there to open the door for our guests when they arrive. If they brought a bottle, or anything, you'll take it off their hands, and offer to put it on ice if appropriate. You'll bow to them, and and introduce yourself as my sissy butler slave. Use those words, and no paraphrasing!"

Imagining myself saying that to a group of studs, or Goddess's hot friends made me cringe, but I stuttered out, "Yes, Goddess."

She continued, "During the party, you'll take and make drink orders. Don't get cocky, but you're a better bartender for Sophie, so I'll have you behind the bar making whatever the guests order. Sophie will bring you drink orders, but if it ever slows down, I want you interacting with our guests. Slave, try not to be awkward. It will inevitably be when they first meet you, but these are my friends. Show them why I keep you around, or I might just forget myself."

"I can do that, Goddess. I think you'll be impressed."

"I better be, slut. Above all, have fun tonight. You're a slave. Being humiliated and degraded like you will be is one of the better parts of your life. After all, isn't this preferable than all the hours you spend doing my laundry or washing my car?"

Her words rang true, and I agreed.

"Okay slave, finish your preparations with Sophie, and you can have some downtime if you finish early. Around seven, I want you both to give each other an enema, shave everywhere from your neck down, and get dressed and ready. Wear your small everyday buttplug so you're loose for later. If you want to drink a little beforehand, fine, but don't be too sloppy to work tonight, slut. I'll call you if I need anything in the meantime."

"Yes, Goddess."

She smiled at me.

"My friends are going to love tearing your ass up tonight. Now, come give my ass a kiss goodbye, and get back to work."

--

The next few hours passed by in a haze. Mind overloaded, I finished preparations with Sophie. Thinking back on it, I can only recall brief moments: lighting endless candles in the playroom, hands gently shaking as I shaved, inserting a plug.

The sun setting behind the grand windows, I moved to dim the lighting. Dressed in my uniform, feeling the bowtie scratch my bare neck, I moved the light sliders from the main console down to 35%, setting a pleasant atmosphere; dark, alluring. I hoped it captured the mood Goddess wanted. Around the house, candles were placed and lit discreetly. I expected the majority of the party to take place in the ballroom, playroom, and entry foyer, but it wasn't too hard to imagine the bedrooms getting some use as well.

Moving down to the speaker console, I had the freedom to choose the music. I started with Dave McKenna, a jazz trio record, a lo-fi recording centering around upright bass and ride-centric drums, with moody rhodes atop. Feeling the rhythm spring to life around the house, I knew I had chosen wisely. Now more than ever was there a sense that this party was the place to be tonight, an air of intrigue, danger. Power, in its abstract essence, felt palpable. Queuing up some modern R&B records for later, I heard a knock on the door. Sophie rushed into the foyer, and quickly shooting me a look, we moved over to the door to answer it.

I pulled open the door to reveal Alice and Jake. Alice was draped around Jake's massive frame, and they smiled genuinely when they saw me. Alice was wearing a white dress that was so delicate that I wondered if it would fall apart in a strong breeze. Jake, dressed in an impeccable suit, towered above us all.

Scrambling for words, I gestured them inside. "It's nice to see you again. As you know, I'll be Goddess's, uh, sissy butler for the evening."

Jake snickered but Alice didn't seem to notice at all. She withdrew from Jake and curled up next to Sophie in one motion. Holding her from behind, they swayed almost imperceptibly to the gentle swing wafting over the speakers. In a moment, I could tell Alice was high. Time slowed around her, and her very presence put everyone else in a similar daze. Sophie was clearly in her subspace, as she bit her lip, forgetting her line.

"And what is your name, little slave?" Alice whispered breathlessly in her ear.

"Sophie, ma'am."

"That's a cute name. I can already tell we're going to have all kinds of fun tonight."

They continued to sway there, wrapped up in each other. Jake gave me a look, and ventured, "How about a drink?"

"Not a bad idea."

Together we walked into the ballroom, leaving the girls behind. Perhaps ballroom was the wrong word. The room was large, and perhaps even cavernous, with stone tile underfoot and smooth walls curling this way and that, setting aside small pockets where mini-living room scenes were placed. Lit dimly, and packed with food and booze, the sliding glass doors lead out to Goddess's beautiful pool deck. The dark stone and three-tiered pool beckoned from outside, as well as the lit stone fireplace.

We walked to the bar, and Jake said, "It's good to see you again. We had a lot of fun the other weekend. I hope we didn't push things too far."

Surprised by his candor, I answered quickly, "No, it was a good time. I know it's hard to believe sometimes, but I love this lifestyle. There's a million men who would kill to take my place."

Jake laughed.

"Yeah, I believe it."

"What can I get you to drink?"

"Gin and tonic, with lime."

"Coming right up."

As I worked behind the wood bar, with bottles behind me on shelves that stretched so high, I needed a ladder, I scraped together the ingredients.

"This place is really something else."

"That's the truth. Sophie and I spend most of the week just keeping it up. It's not all BDSM in the sense that most think."

"I imagine it will be tonight, though."

"Definitely."

I finished making his drink, and offered the cool glass to him. He took it, his warm hand touching mine for a moment. He sipped, and remarked, "Fuck, this is great. Make one for yourself too, if you want."

"Trust me, I'm game", as I began making another.

As I was doing so, Sophie and Alice walked in. Alice strode over to the bar and ordered a martini.

"Did you miss me, slaveboy?"

"You know I did, ma'am."

I began shaking up the ingredients. There was another knock on the door, and Sophie rushed to answer it, her maid's costume bobbing as she hurried off in her heels.

"Sophie seems rather taken with you, ma'am."

"Yeah, I can already see you've set your sights on her."

Alice laughed, and the sound alone sent a flush of elation through my spine.

"All I can say is, Lexi better watch out, or that little slavegirl might end up my property. Speaking of my sister, where is she, slave?"

"I believe she's in room getting ready, ma'am. If you'd like to see her, I can let her know."

Removing a pristine martini glass from behind the bar, I set it down, and began to gently pour the martini.

"No, it's fine, slaveboy. I'm sure she's ready to make her big appearance."

Sophie entered the room with a group of six in tow. All young, and exquisitely dressed, they seemed shocked at the size of Goddess's house, though it could also be the beautiful sight of Sophie dressed in a slutty maid's costume.

Curtsying, she said shyly, "This is our slaveboy, your sissy butler and bartender for the evening. If you'd like a drink, or literally anything else, he'll be happy to provide it."

There was some nervous laughter for a moment, and one of the girls seemed to recognize Alice. She moved over and they were quickly swept up in conversation. The other girls whispered nervously as the boys walked over to the bar and ordered a couple of beers from me.

"So, is this like, really an orgy?" One of them asked me,

"Uhm, I don't really know how to answer that question, sir." I replied hesitantly.

Another one of the group, a rich looking guy around my age in a green coat spoke up, "Yeah, but you're like, in this crazy BDSM role, right? What's the deal?"

Jake spoke up from a few seats down, as Sophie rushed to answer another knock at the door.

"He's the slave of the lady who owns this place. Don't worry so much. It's a party first, though it might get kinky later on. Just wait til you see this broad. You might question what you'd do to get a smile out of her."

I appreciated Jake's quiet defense of me. The guys seemed satisfied with his answer, and I passed them their beers, dense lagers warming quickly in cool glasses.

Over the next fifteen minutes, Sophie brought in another fifteen guests, and I quickly found that I had little time for conversation, working quickly over complicated drinks. The music switched to the Weeknd, and what was once quiet chatter quickly became a dull roar. Looking at the entranceway to the ballroom, I saw Sophie being felt up by a trio of bulky guys, all in the early twenties. Based on their appearance alone, I could tell they were athletes, or at least extremely into fitness. One of them massaged Sophie's breasts as another ran his hand beneath her skirts. Jealous, and flustered, I tried ignoring it, returning to the task at hand.

A few minutes later, I had a lull at the bar, and was just cleaning up when I heard, "Oh hi, slaveboy."

I looked up to see two girls my age. I didn't recognize the one who had just spoke, but she seemed to know me. She had dark textured hair that fell to her midrest, and a skinny frame that didn't quite qualify as delicate. Tattoos covered her right arm, and her ears and septum were pierced. Looking slightly punk and more than a little dominant, she held her eye contact with me.

Her friend, or maybe sub, or maybe girlfriend, didn't look at me. She was a little shorter, blonde, and had a quiet cuteness to her. She was the type I might faun over once upon a time, when my cock wasn't locked in a fucking restrictive cage. Shy, attainable, and a little nerdy, she was a skinny blonde wearing glasses. Self-conscious and eyeing the crowd, I could almost tell she was a little queer, or just saw things differently.

Intrigued by the pair, I straightened my posture, and did my best to wear my submissiveness with pride, if it was even possible.

"Hello, ma'am. I'll be your sissy butler and bartender for the night."

I cleared my throat.

"What can I get you both?"

"A couple of vodka redbulls and three tequila shots." she shot back.

"Yes ma'am."

I quickly worked to make the drinks, opting for top shelf tequila. I could see her approval from my peripheral vision. Her friend sat down but remained focused on the party.

"I'm Heather, and this is Katie."

"It's a pleasure to meet you both." I said, allowing my southern accent to escape slightly in the baritone register.

"Say hi to the little slaveboy, Katie."

Katie looked up shyly and flashed her blue eyes. She whispered, "Hi."

"Don't mind her being rude, slaveboy, though I don't know why you would. She's a little overwhelmed at all this. An understandable reaction, maybe. Me, I'm not so thrown."

I was definitely intrigued by this self-assured girl. My eyes fell on her tattoos, a sleeve with serious style. Her entire forearm was tattooed black, and above it, a geometric pattern rose to her shoulder, meeting the cutoff grey t shirt she wore, oblivious to the dress standards that the other guests seemed to wear.

In the background, I could see the guys talking up Sophie and fondling her ass. Some of the other guests were more tame, drinking, chatting. Outside, a few smoked cigarettes.

I finished the vodka redbulls and passed them over. Snatching three shot glasses in one motion, I slammed them down on the counter. Popping the bottle of tequila in a swipe, I quickly filled all three to the exact level, only slightly playing up my ability.

Heather was impressed, or at least, pretended to be.

"Mm, I'm not surprised Lexi picked a slaveboy with some talent."

"Ma'am, I don't believe you've even see the start of my talent." I shot back, the drawl sliding out even further.

She laughed gently, and nudged Katie.

"Take your shot now, hun. You too, slaveboy."

She shot me a flirty look, and with some surprised, I picked up my glass, and chinked it together with theirs. Together we shot them back and I savored the deep bite, sour twist, and ultimately pleasurable finish.

Katie looked a little shaken by the shot, but Heather hadn't flinched.

"So, you keep looking at the cute little slavegirl that let us in. Is she your girlfriend?" Heather asked mockingly, leaning forward, really flirting with me now.

"Ah, not exactly, ma'am. I will say I'm a little attached."

"And it must just tear you up watching those studs having fun with her."

We both looked as Sophie stroked two of their dicks through their pants, as the third made out with her.