Party Fun

Story Info
Partying can be so much fun.
1.9k words
4.26
12.3k
13
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers

Fun with consenting adults, if you do not like promiscuous wives, don't read this.

Party Fun.

We had been at the party for about an hour and a half and it had certainly been different! Simon and his wife Caroline had taken us to a New Year party at a place they frequently visited. It turned out to be a large country house just outside town and there were a lot of people there.

Within about fifteen minutes of arriving I had lost sight of my wife, Jo. I had last seen her talking to Simon and a man who I didn't know.

Not that I was overly concerned, Caroline had introduced me to a rather nice little blonde called Tracey who really wasn't wearing a lot of clothes! Tracey had taken great pleasure in clearing up a few points for me. The party was a mixture of regular swingers and some who wanted to "dabble".

I smiled as I looked down her cleavage and forgot about my wife as Tracey began to rub my thigh nonchalantly.

"Which are you?" She cooed in my ear. Her hot breath made me instantly erect, and her hand began to rub my stiff cock through my trousers.

"Dabblers" I gasped as she squeezed my cock.

"Where's your wife, is she here?" More soft words as she nibbled my ear.

"Oh I saw her with Simon and another bloke earlier." My hand found her pert arse and I began to grope her.

Tracey giggled, "Simon and a bloke? Your wife will be full of cock by now and maybe more than two of them if I know Simon!"

She pulled me toward the dance floor and we clung to each other among the small crowd on the floor.

As the music played slow and sensually, we moulded our bodies together and were all but fucking on the dance floor. I noticed a couple glide by and saw that the man had his hand up between the woman's legs and clearly down her knickers! Tracey was thrusting her groin hard against my stiff cock and if she kept it going, I was sure I would cum in the not-too-distant future!

Pulling her closer, I got my hand round between her arse cheeks and grinned as she willingly opened her legs wider to let me grope her pussy from underneath. Although the fabric of her dress was between her flesh and my hand, I could feel the intense heat from her pussy quite clearly.

"I want you to fuck me" she breathed into my ear and as I looked around for somewhere to take her, she grabbed my arm and pulled me toward a door.

We emerged into a dim room and I soon had her up against the wall. Tracey was kissing me passionately and scrabbling at my belt as I kissed her back.

She wrapped her arms round my neck and lifting herself up, she opened her legs to let me between them. I managed to free my cock and lifted her skirt with my hand. Her small panties were easily pushed to the side exposing her hot pussy for my cock.

I thrust into her and was surprised at how easily my I disappeared deep into this woman. Straight away, I began to fuck her and she responded willingly by moaning as she thrust back against my cock. Her tight arse bouncing nicely off the wall.

"Ah! There you are." I stopped fucking Tracey at the sound of my wife's voice and turned to see what the hell she wanted.

"Come on, you can have her later!" Jo giggled grabbing my arm and pulling me toward another room. "You just have to watch this!

Tracey squealed her objections as I pulled out of her, but Jo was in a determined mood and both of us followed her toward the door.

I was hopping along still trying to get my dick back in my pants as we entered the room behind my wife. Tracey had got her dress sorted, easy for a girl isn't it, just drop the hem and sort out her knickers!

The room was fairly full of people and we eased our way through them. Through the crowd I could see a girl spread eagled on a tabletop and a guy between her legs frantically fucking her.

I whispered in Jo's ear that I didn't think it was worth while stopping screwing Tracey just to watch these two fucking.

She elbowed me in the ribs and hissed back, "Just shut up and watch!" So I did.

Tracey was gripping my arm quite tightly and I got the feeling that she knew what was happening.

Looking at her she smiled up at me and whispered, "He's amazing!"

I looked at them with interest this time and watched as he continued to fuck the woman under him. She was gripping the table with her hands and he had a firm hold on her waist. As I watched, I noticed that he hadn't once slackened his pace and she was starting to loose control of herself.

Small groans began to come from her throat and her grip on the table increased. Her clothed body was obviously getting tenser as her lover pummeled her relentlessly. Her body began to shake as he continued his fucking and she got louder.

Her orgasm hit her and she cried out in pleasure but still he rammed harder and harder into her. Almost before her first climax had passed she came again even louder. The man never even missed a stroke!!

The buzz in the crowd increased as the woman calmed from her second orgasm and he pulled his cock from her swollen cunt. She rolled off the table and was helped away by a couple of men from the crowd. She was smiling!

The man turned to the crowd and his still hard cock stood out in front of him like a flagpole.

"Who's next?" He grinned.

A slim blonde girl hopped up on the table and to a round of applause pulled up her dress and whipped her knickers off. "Me please Jon" she purred and lay back on a cushion.

Jon moved swiftly up between her open thighs and without ceremony sank his rampant cock deep in her. With a grunt her began his performance again as if he had never even stopped.

"Bloody hell," I whispered in Jo's ear, "doesn't he ever get soft!

Giggling, she turned to me and said, "apparently not, he's got some sort of condition".

I was now hard again and as I watched Jon performing on the blonde, I moved closer to my wife and slipped my hand up the back of her dress. Jo opened her legs to allow me to grope under her arse and finger her pussy.

As I entered her with my fingers I could feel the familiar sticky mess in her cunt.

Moaning softy as I explored her, she turned to me and said, "yes, Simon and his friend."

I smiled back and said, "do you want Jon?" She just closed her eyes and moaned again.

Jon had moved onto another girl and I saw that it was Tracey. We all clapped as she climaxed and when Jon said "Next" I pushed Jo forward.

When Jo hopped up on the table a cry of "New Girl, New Girl" went up from the people watching.

Hands, both male and female, shot out from the crowd and within a few seconds my wife was lying totally naked on the table. A hush fell on the crowd as they took in the curves of her body and her neatly shaved pussy.

A worried look clouded her eyes and Jon moved close to her. His rigid weapon pointing straight at her open cunt. Leaning forward, he told her not to worry, new girls always get a special fuck! My wife closed her eyes and opened her legs wider for him.

As she opened, the cum inside her cunt began to flow out from her and a cry went up from someone in the crowd. "Someone's lubricated her for you Jon! Lucky bastard!

"Two lucky bastards!" Jo cried back at him, and the crowd dissolved into sidesplitting laughter.

"Well, my turn now" laughed Jon as the noise eased.

Jon gripped my wife under her knees and lifted them up and apart. Her tight arse was pulled toward his rigid cock and we all went silent as the tip probed at her cunt. It easily began to slip inside her. A woman pushed me forward and said, "Her husband gets a front seat for this" and the crowd let me through.

I felt the woman behind me moving closer and I watched transfixed, as Jon moved forward. His cock speared deep into my wife's willing body as with one thrust of his hips he buried himself in her cunt.

Jo moaned as his pelvis slammed against her clit and she was pushed hard up the table.

Jon began to fuck her with long fast strokes and she was being shunted further up the table. He still had hold of her legs and we could all see his cock ramming relentlessly into her swollen pussy. After a few minutes he had shunted her so far up the table he had to stop and pull her back down.

This time he gripped her hips and held her tightly to him. Again he started to fuck her long and hard and it wasn't long before her first climax started to build.

I knew she was cumming as he face began to turn red and the colour spread down her neck and onto her naked breasts.

Jo started to moan and wriggle about as her climax hit her but Jon didn't even miss a thrust. He continued to fuck her through her orgasm and relentlessly he plundered her body.

I was stunned watching her being fucked so well and began to rub my hard cock through my trousers.

Almost casually the woman behind me reached round and put her hand over mine. "I'll do that for you" a soft voice whispered and I willingly let her hot hand close over my cock.

Looking at my wife being royally screwed in front of everyone I noticed that more than one cock was being exposed and "handled" around the crowd. In a corner I noticed a guy being sucked off by a dark haired girl at the back and so I wasn't in the least worried when my "stranger" unzipped my trousers and began wanking me off.

All the time Jon was fucking my wife. They were both covered in sweat and Jo was continually sobbing as climax after climax hit her. It must have been similar to when she was gang banged but without the "changeover" pauses!

My knees went weak and soon I had cum in the girl's hot hand as she played with my cock. Cooing, she moved in front of me and squatting, she took my cock in her mouth and licked me clean.

I just glanced at her dark hair before my eyes were drawn back to my wife and her "rider".

By now Jo had lost all control and as she continued to sob she let go of the table and allowed Jon to shunt her all over the table.

I don't know how long they fucked but eventually he stopped and fell forward on top of her. He kissed her lips and then both her nipples before bending and kissing her swollen clit gently. Standing up he came toward me and smiled. His cock was still hard.

"You lucky bastard Dan," he said, "she's one hell of a fuck mate!"

Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers