Party Games

Story Info
A group of girls throw an invitation-only tease party...
5.7k words
4.42
30.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting an invite to an exclusive party is one thing; getting an invite to a glamour model party is a scenario that occupies most guys' fantasies.

Champagne glasses adorned the marble worktop in the kitchen, and the area usually reserved for dining sat at the other side of this open space, carpeted and furnished with red and gold. I was surprised to see how few people were there; I had known Harriett for less than two weeks, and our meeting had only been through her serving me drinks at the local bar. I had been flattered and surprised when she had invited me to her place for a party, and imagining her dressed up for a night out had teased me mercilessly ever since.

Harriett's accent gave me the impression that her family were wealthy, but she didn't give off a sense of elitism; her dyed blond hair gave her a Scandinavian look, and her features were strong and womanly. Her frame was confident and elegant; she was at least six foot tall, but I had never seen her venture beyond the bar, not even to collect glasses. Aside from the beauty of her face, her most discernible feature was her shapely cleavage, which heaved in her thin-strapped tops and teased with a flash of her lacy bras. Like most barmaids, she knew exactly what she was doing- she would have been foolish not to exploit her mesmerising cleavage for tips, but her modesty allowed her to joke and tease with the clientele. Her modelling career clearly hadn't taken off yet, but I could see the look in the eyes of men in the bar and it was clear that she could entice anyone she chose if she wanted.

Looking around the room, there were four girls and four guys talking, mostly one-to-one. The guys had all put shirts on and aimed to play it cool, but the girls were dressed outrageously; one girl with clearly-fake breasts was wearing a thin, white tee-shirt and no bra- her nipples were obvious through the thin fabric. She wore skin-tight leggings with a grey criss-cross pattern, and the thin string of her thong stretched above her hips at each side.

Another girl, petite but stunningly beautiful, with bronze, flawless skin and delicate, pixie-like features, wore a tartan pleated skirt so short that it was easy to see her underwear from behind, even when she was standing up straight. She wore no top, just a bra slightly too small so that it accentuated her breasts, and suspenders that met sheen tights, stretching down to her shiny black shoes.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Harriett as I had never seen her before: she was wearing black heels, which put her about an inch taller than me, and a black skirt with buckles at the side; chic, but more like lingerie than something you could wear out. Her legs seemed impossibly long; her shimmering thighs led to knee high, white socks. On her top half, she wore only a grey, button-up sweater, but only one button was done up, revealing half of her rounded breasts, up to and barely covering her nipples.

Her smile was modest, but knowing. She had seen herself in the mirror before coming down- of course she had- and she would have imagined my face. She would have pictured my pupils dilating, a moment when my heart filled and pumped a little harder than a moment before. She would have imagined the pause between my lips separating to let out a stunned sigh and my tongue involuntarily wetting my lips- an unconscious action signalling my overwhelming sexual desire. She may even have premeditated the surge that went through my cock; not a twitch, but a bold movement that turned the thrill of seeing the other girls into a full blown erection at witnessing Harriett in this way. I tucked my hard cock into my waist band to cover it with my belt, but the action was obvious and revealed what Harriett already knew- I was anything she wanted me to be.

She looked straight into my eyes, then down, and as she slowly raised her eyes again, she said "Hi" in a gentle, girlish tone and bit her bottom lip. In that moment, it was all I could do to control myself. I said "hi" back in the most natural tone I could muster and offered to pour her a drink.

The girls excused themselves minutes later, leaving five of us, all incredulous to the fortunate scenario in which we had found ourselves. They joked about their favourites and hinted at what they would do to tem in typically alpha posturing, but I saw through them- they were as helpless as I was, and I sensed that we had been led here for more than a party.

The girls came back out with sly looks on their faces, and a strong-looking brunette announced the reason for our invitations:

"You have been invited here by the girl you will represent in these games. There are forfeits for the losers, but the overall winner will get the full sex they desire, with whomever they desire. Those who come second and third will not get full sex, but may achieve orgasm- be warned now that this is not a guarantee. Third place is at the mercy of the girl who invited him - she may reward or deny him as she wishes. Those who come fifth and sixth will be subjected to one of two things- fifth place will be denied any orgasm and put in chastity for a week, whereby they will have to return to the girl who invited them here and ask to be freed from the device. The guy who comes in last place will be humiliated in a variety of demeaning and emasculating ways. If you want no further part in this, you are free to leave now."

We looked at each other, shocked and tantalised in equal measure, but no one left, and we were consigned to being the competitors in their games.

The first game was purely for the enjoyment of the girls; it was like a hen party game, and I began to get the impression that we were incidental in these games- playthings, rather than participants.

The first game was called "short straw"- the girls had to pick the guy they thought had the biggest cock, and points would be distributed based on the comparative size of the guy each girl picked.

I saw that I no longer had an affiliation with Harriett, since she picked a tall guy with a dark complexion. I was chosen third by the brunette who had announced proceedings, and she winked at me as I submissively walked over to her. The game had an incredible ability to make you submissive, partly because, in a way, you belonged to the girl who had chosen you.

I seethed with jealousy as Harriet stripped her chosen man, knelt in front of him and stroked his cock, joking to the other girls that she was making sure he was as competitive as possible. She held a ruler on top of his shaft and gushed "Seven point two" in a voice revealing that she was impressed, and sloped her head to the side, shooting a devilish smile first at him, then at me. I could see that his dick was bigger than mine, but I was sure I wouldn't be last.

After two more humiliating measurements, I was up. The brunette gave my balls a cheeky squeeze and drew the ruler to my cock. "Six point four" she stated for the others, "Third so far".

The final guy was skinny and looked nervous at the prospect of being measured; he had been chosen by the girl in the tartan skirt, and I saw her circle him coquettishly, approaching him in a way that made me imagine her sultry dominance in bed. She squeezed his ass cheek and peered around his shoulder, asking in a soft voice if he was ready for her. As she slowly unbuttoned his black jeans, I realised that he wasn't hard- it was an assumed prerequisite for this game that the contestant would be hard just by having five gorgeous women within touching distance, but he was paralysed by the intensity of the situation.

He now stood naked, his cock soft and helpless, and two of the girls gave an unforgiving laugh to one-another, joking that they had found fifth place in this game.

The girl in the tartan skirt was unfazed; she stood beside him, kissing his neck and running her tongue along his chest, whilst cupping his balls and massaging the shaft of his now gradually rising dick. After one minute, his member stood as firm as it ever had, and the girl cupping his balls even had the temerity to whisper "good boy" as she measured him. He was five point seven, and I had come third in the first round.

We were allowed our underwear, but we would have to do without the rest of our clothes for the rest of the competition, according to the girls.

The next event was a test of strength; we were challenged to do as many push ups as we could in one minute. I was second in this event to the only very muscular guy out of us all.

The third event was more focused on endurance; we would be blindfolded, but we would have to maintain an erection for as long as possible, with only the dirty talk of the girl of our choice to help us keep it up. There would be a metal ring placed loosely around the dick of the guy competing, and when it fell off his time was up. This time, we got to choose the girl.

I wanted Harriett, as she had the accent and flirtation that made me dream of her touch but, currently being second in the competition and therefore having fourth choice, I figured I wouldn't have the option. To my surprise, every guy chose the girl who had invited him, and I began to see how their flirtations had had such a powerful effect on the men they had lured into their games.

With the deprivation of sight and touch, it proved more difficult to say hard for those who went before me than I had originally thought. The dirty talk was incredibly hot, but without the touch it became empty and unfounded, and some of the girls found it difficult not to be repetitive as the timer got to four or five minutes.

When it got to my turn, Harriett was wearing a wicked smile that promised mischief. Of the three who had gone before us, only one had made it beyond five minutes, but the ring had fallen off before six minutes had elapsed.

I pulled down my briefs to reveal my erection, standing ready for Harriett to do anything she wanted with. The competition was incessant in teasing my cock, and I could barely hear over my heart throbbing in my ears, pumping the blood to my permanently hard dick.

Harriett put the blindfold on me and whispered "this is going to be too easy..."

At no point was she more than two inches from my ear. I felt her breath and smelled the delicate, flowery fragrance of her perfume, and it reminded me of the bar and her curvaceous breasts, her soft pink lips, the flow of her thick blond hair. She told me of the times she had seen me look at her behind the bar, and she teased me about what I might be thinking about. She told me she wore lacy bras in the hope that I would go home at night and masturbate to the thought of her.

"Do you think of me when you masturbate?"

I let out a stifled, strangled sigh. "Y... Yes" I admitted.

"Do you want to win this competition? Because if you win, then you can fuck me..."

"I'd do anything" I groaned.

"Tell me your deepest fantasy; the one you wouldn't ever tell anyone in normal circumstances... That way I can keep you hard for a long time..."

My mind flashed from my longing to have her to the doubt I had at sharing something that she would definitely use against me, to manipulate me, but I saw that I belonged to her anyway; I was panting, imagining the taste of her lips, picturing her face, which I had pictured many times before.

My cock began waning, and I could tell I would have to divulge my fantasy to get her to talk dirty to me some more. I would do anything to have her, and this moment proved it, to her and to me.

"I like to be dominated..."

She giggled, a condescending, feminine giggle that instantly forced my cock straight up into the air. I had never trusted a girlfriend enough to tell them of my fetish for being dominated, and yet here I was, exposing this intimate truth to someone who I was desperate to fuck.

"Do you like being spanked?" she asked playfully.

"I... I don't know" I replied honestly.

"Well, have you ever been dominated?" She was now inquisitive and intrigued, sensing my self-doubt.

"No..."

It was in the following moments that I realised Harriett was an expert at teasing and tapping into fantasies.

"Well first of all, I'd strip you naked so that you know who's in charge. A little bit like right now, I suppose."

I let out a sigh that shook with the irregularity of my breathing.

"Then, I guess I'd have to tie you down- after all, I don't think I could trust you not to fumble around with your cock if I gave you half the chance".

"But wouldn't you do it?" I pleaded, but she was leading my questions where she wanted them.

"Oh no, silly boy- you don't get any pleasure until I'm fully satisfied".

At these words, I felt my dick throbbing, and I even unconsciously started to gently thrust into the air.

"I bet you'd be a good boy and lick my pussy until I told you to stop, wouldn't you?" I nodded. "I bet you want to taste me right now, don't you?"

"Yes please". I couldn't help myself. Harriett brought a finger from between her legs and dipped it into my mouth, letting me taste her sweet pussy as I groaned with satisfaction.

"Stop the clock" said the brunette- "No touching allowed".

Harriett pulled the blindfold off of me. "Don't worry- no one will beat sixteen minutes".

She was right, and my eyes fixed on her ass as she walked away, fully aware of the impact her lustful temptations had had on me. As I pulled up my briefs, I saw a bead of precum form at the tip of my cock. I hoped that the next round would be less reliant on my dick.

I was grateful to find that the next round was reliant instead on my tongue.

The game was to give as many orgasms as you could in fifteen minutes, but you could only use your tongue. The catch here was that some women can't orgasm from clitoral stimulation alone, and we were allowed a dildo on the one condition that we would be at a disadvantage for the next round.

I was certain that the final round would involve sexual stamina to some extent, so I wasn't going to use the dildo. The level of stimulation my dick had experienced was intense, and I wasn't sure I would be able to handle whatever disadvantage the girls had in mind.

The girls chose the guys, and I was chosen by the girl in the tartan skirt. She asked me if I had chosen the dildo, and when I said no, she smirked and whispered "good luck".

Our hands had to be tied behind our backs, and the girls operated the dildos if the guys had chosen to use one, but this didn't stop me from being insanely jealous when the muscular guy gave Harriett three orgasms in the allotted fifteen minutes.

The skinny guy managed to give the girl in the thong an orgasm without a dildo, and the other two seemed to have been picked consciously by the girls for their oral prowess; their tongues worked vivaciously, going deep into the vagina and vibrating on the clitoris until the girls gave high pitched squeals and shuddered in pleasure.

My turn came last, as I was the leader after three rounds.

The girl was so sexy that my cock was throbbing against my briefs as I started licked her labia. I traced a line from her asshole to her clit, stopping and circling her clitoris and feeling the deep heave of her moan as she showed her enjoyment. I plunged inside her with my tongue, taking bold forays into her pussy and working my tongue hard to stretch as far as possible. After five minutes, she hadn't come once and my tongue was becoming tired from the exertion.

"Poor baby" she sighed as I looked up from between her legs, "it's not going to happen, but you're welcome to keep trying". I plunged my tongue inside her again and again, but I was unable to give her a single orgasm in the fifteen minutes.

I found myself in third place after four rounds, and the final challenge was the only thing that could secure full sex with Harriett.

The brunette brought out what looked a little like a machine gun, both in length and how it could be held, but at the handle there was a button to activate the suction tube at the other end. It became quite obvious where this would go.

"Final challenge" the brunette declared. "You each get five minutes. The speed varies- one minute on slow, one minute on medium, one minute on full power, then back to medium for two minutes. If you last the full duration, you get full points. If you have to stop, we'll mark the time and you'll be judged against the others who had to stop. If you cum, you will automatically come last in the entire competition- regardless of any other rounds- and we will not show mercy when giving out your punishment. Your time stops when you say 'stop'."

I felt unbelievably turned on, but the promise of Harriett's pussy emboldened me. The muscular guy who had used the dildo in the last round went first, and his punishment was that he had to start on medium for one minute, the up to full power for three minutes, and back to medium for the final minute, if he lasted that long. I could see him trying to talk himself into resolute perseverance, but I saw him as no competition; judging by the way I felt, I was certain we were all fired up, so much so that I had felt the urge to ejaculate once already, without even being touched. I knew it was the promise and implicit temptation conjured by being around luscious-bodied women, beckoning us to carry out whatever whim occurred to them, and the tease I felt fulfilled my secret fantasy of being dominated in ways I had literally never imagined before.

He was tied to a chair and handcuffed behind his back, and the device was lubed in preparation for his cock. The suction tube was insulated with a soft pink sleeve, presumably imitating a vagina, with a metal stick connecting this tube to a trigger.

It was even more torturous that each guy was assigned the girl who had invited him, because it was like their fantasy was being played out synthetically, with a machine making the experience more humiliating than the true feel of the girl he desired so completely. But the girl was still in control; she held the device that would stimulate his aching sexuality, and it would be the girl he had dreamed about who would defeat him through his own desire to feel her pleasuring him.

The brunette held a stopwatch and started the five minute countdown as the device found his cock, slipping inside the heavily-lubed sleeve and causing the muscular guy to push his chin in the air and emit a soft but abrupt exhalation of breath, closing his eyes to try to meditate himself into a less intense scenario. The machine pumped steadily, and he managed to regain his breathing, deep as it was. His cock was sucked in and out, compressing as it slid like a jackhammer on his fully-erect member.

Suddenly, the pace intensified; the sleeve pumped vigorously, his breathing quickened instantly, and his eyes shot open; I saw his fists grip tightly and his arms tense, showing the definition of his triceps on the outer edge of his impressive physique. "Stop" he cried in desperation.

He had lasted one minute and ten seconds, and the guys drew a collective sigh of relief in knowing the odds of beating that would be high with the less intense nature of the challenge. The girls left the handcuffs on, and he walked away timidly, with his unsatisfied dick bobbing as he walked.

The skinny guy was next, and he managed to control himself until the pace went to the full setting.

"Two minutes thirty-three" smiled the brunette. "Harriett- it's your guy's turn."

The other guys I was standing with had muttered their trepidations to one another, but they were first and second and only needed to beat my time. I knew that the muscular guy was in last, but how could I possibly last longer than two and a half minutes when Harriett had already made me want to cum without even touching my cock?

I sat down and felt helplessly exposed as my hands were cuffed behind my back. My erection bobbed up and down with nervousness and uncontrollable desire. Harriett flashed a smile that gave no comfort at all; she was enjoying my discomfort so much that she decided to tease me before placing the device on my cock.

12