Party Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll think about it," said Loralie.

"But I'm curious," I said. "Why does someone do those things, if they don't mean it? Why did you tell your frat brother that all you were doing with Loralie was keeping her until she'd let you do it with her? And why did you act like a jerk and blackmail me like that? Why, Trevor, tell us why?"

Trevor sighed and glanced behind him as he backpedaled. "So, I can talk to you guys right? I mean, after all we've been through. I mean, we're friends now and I can tell you things, things you won't tell anyone else, right?"

"Go on," said Loralie.

"OK, so, I started to tell you at the party, Loralie, I was just trying to be macho, you know. I know it was dumb to act that way. But I was just doing it so the guys would respect me. You know."

"And that's how you get respect?" I charged. "That's pretty ignorant if you ask me."

"OK, OK, here's the deal. Look, there was this rumor circulating through the House, you know – that I was gay."

Loralie laughed. "Gay?"

"Yeah, some of them were saying I was gay, making fun of my hair or how I was dressing or something – I don't know, they just were. And I had to stop it before they kicked me out." Trevor looked away again. Loralie and I just looked at each other.

"OK, we believe you," said Loralie.

"So you're gay?" I quipped.

"NO," Trevor exclaimed, before he realized I was toying with him. Loralie laughed again. It was surprising but she was having a good time, all of us were, I think. "So, Loralie, do you think we can see each other again?"

"I don't know," she said. "But since you told me that, I'll tell you this: It was my parents who wanted me to marry you. They were always pushing me to see you, and to get serious about you. I'm not saying I didn't like you, I did, but I think now for the wrong reasons. They wanted me to marry into a rich, prestigious family like yours, but all I wanted was a nice-looking guy to care enough to take me to fancy places and buy me things. I know. That sounds so shallow now. But that's the way it was. That's the way I was."

"At least you told me," said Trevor, shrugging his shoulders and staring at his feet awkwardly shuffling backwards.

"I'm sorry," said Loralie. "So there, since we're all apologizing, now what've you got to apologize about, Marissa?"

"Wow, I don't know," I said. "Have I done something bad?"

"Well, you didn't tell me about your secret porn thing," said Loralie.

"I didn't think you were ready for that. And besides, I couldn't risk it getting out and me getting kicked out of school. I worked too hard to get there, to risk everything like that."

"I know. I was just trying to freak you out. Someday, maybe I'll even go with you and have a look at what goes on there."

"Um, OK."

"I will too," said Trevor, grinning until he saw we weren't. "But seriously, Loralie, can we get back together?"

"I'll think about it on the way back. Why don't you come by the apartment tonight, about eight o'clock, and we'll talk."

After the 10K, Loralie and I put the top down and headed back to LA. We cruised along in our sleeveless Ts and running shorts, slouched down in the plush, white interior as if we were floating on clouds. I felt like red lipstick – and I almost never feel like red lipstick. Our hair was flying and glinting in the summer sun. We ignored the honks and looks and didn't try to talk over the roar of the wind and Nelly Furtado on the stereo. It was just us, and we just kicked back and soaked it all up.

Later we pulled into a drive-in and talked a little as we ate. Loralie didn't say much about Trevor, but I knew she was going to see him again. She admitted she probably never had been in love with him, but still she liked him. As for the gay story, either he was finally being truthful, or he was a great liar. I wasn't ready to trust him, but Loralie thought he deserved another chance 'cause he'd helped us at the Tiki party and apologized for everything.

The run and the long drive had us both a little groggy by the time we got home. Loralie crashed on her bed and fell asleep. I wanted to take a shower but didn't want to wake her so I just settled for the couch and dozed off. The next time my eyes opened the room was dark and somebody was banging on our door. It was Trevor.

"What are you guys doing in there," he said, bobbing his head around me to see why no lights were on.

"Sleeping," I said, letting him in.

"It's after nine. I came by earlier but nobody answered."

"I guess we were really tired."

Loralie came out of the bedroom. Trevor said hi. "Hooy," she yawned. "It's already dark outside. What time is it?"

"After nine," Trevor repeated. "What's the plan? Anything special you want to do tonight?"

Loralie exhaled a big breath and blinked her eyes as I switched the lights on. "I need a shower," she said.

"I'm for that."

"Oh Trevor," I quipped, "you don't have to keep trying to prove you're not gay."

"I'm not gay."

"What about that shirt?" I said. "It looks like a rainbow." Loralie chuckled.

"Well what about you," Trevor said.

"What about me?"

"You should know."

"Know what?"

"Know, what it's like."

"What what's like?"

"Come on, just admit you're a lesbian."

"Where'd you get that idea?" I asked and turned to accuse my roommate. "LORALIE."

"I might've said something" she admitted. "But that was before. But, are you?"

"What is this? Did somebody put me on the stand?"

"You don't have to answer," said Loralie.

"Yeah, we already know," Trevor added.

"Wait a minute. Just because I wrestle women to pay the bills doesn't make me a lesbian."

"And just because I wear this shirt doesn't mean I'm gay," Trevor countered.

"No, of course not," Loralie said in a soothing but mocking tone.

"What do I have to do for you guys to believe me?" Trevor roared.

"We're just kidding, Trevor," said Loralie. "Why don't you just hang loose for a minute while I take a shower."

"I'm going for a swim," I advised.

"Hey that's an idea," said Loralie. "Let's all go. Skinny dipping!"

"I'm for that," said Trevor.

"Nobody's ever out there on a Sunday night. And the fence is too tall for anybody to see."

"Girl, you're getting kind of wild lately," I said. "I like it."

"So let's go."

"Get some towels," I said.

We tiptoed out and quietly unlatched the big wooden gate to let ourselves into the pool. The water was smooth and shiny from pole lights reflecting of its mirrored surface. The latch clinked behind us and the noise seemed so loud it put impish grins on our faces like kids about to be caught sneaking around. Loralie put the towels on a deck chair and we stood there as curlicues of light reflected off the water and danced across our bodies.

"So let's do it," I whispered and pulled my T-shirt up over my sports bra.

I don't think anybody looked at anybody. We all just stripped and let our clothes drop wherever. I saw Loralie's white butt bounce toward the pool and then she turned around to go down the ladder into the water. As I followed her in, Trevor jumped in feet-first, his dark fuzz and penis suspended in mid-air for a split second. I'd underestimated him. The image lingered and got me churning inside.

The water was warmer than the desert night. Little waves stirred and lapped at our naked bodies. The chaotic reflections seemed like little spotlights hitting us here and there until the water relaxed and everything got still and silent again.

We stood there in the shallow end no more than a foot or two apart, but Loralie and I shrunk down to our collar bones in the water. Trevor stood up with the water cutting across his flat belly, exposing his chest which was lean but not so muscular. I looked at Loralie. Her shoulders were luminous in the wavering light. Her eyes were grinning and not blue anymore but dark and daring.

No one said a word, or seemed to know what was next. But I had serious urges. The whole day had been so exhilarating – the run through the pines, the mountain air, and the cruise home with the top down. All that and the nap we'd taken had really charged me up, and having two naked bodies inches away from me got the juice flowing. Something had to give.

I slipped a little closer to Trevor and Loralie and let my arms slowly inch toward them under the water. They didn't notice. I felt Trevor first. He looked at me, but didn't move. My fingers moved slowly across his hip toward his crotch, and then my other hand touched Loralie just above her navel. She looked down into the water and I pulled my hand away.

When my left hand passed over Trevor's fuzz I let my fingertips slide onto his penis. He said nothing, but his eyes glanced at me knowingly. I could see him taking deeper breaths as I let my fingertips slide down his shaft and gently stroke the little flared part of the head. I still couldn't get the sight of his penis out of my head, and I imagined what it looked like underwater with my fingers wrapped around it. Now I was breathing heavy.

Trevor's cock thickened in my hand as I measured it with my fingers. At the same time I reached back for Loralie. I couldn't see what I was doing under the water, and my fingertips bumped awkwardly into the bottom of Loralie's breast. She flinched and her breasts rose above the water to where it barely covered her nipples.

"What're you doing?" she whispered, looking at Trevor.

"Nothing," he said. "Nothing."

"You want to play games, Trevor?" she teased.

Loralie pushed off the bottom and leaned back in the water. We watched her breasts roll up out of the water and lay against her chest as she floated. I don't know why, but I thought of the "young turkey" they sell at the supermarket on holidays. You wanted to rip off the wrapping, thaw her out, heat her up and let those big, juicy breasts roll around in your mouth and give you that warm, satisfied feeling.

Even laid back like that her breasts almost looked like implants but they were real and a lot bigger than mine. Trevor was hard now, so I let go of his penis, tugging on it as I did. We looked at each other for a moment, and then both of us kicked off into a front crawl and chased after Loralie.

Loralie rolled over, flutter kicking and clawing the water to get away from us. I almost broke into giddy laughter but had to hold it in to keep people from hearing us. Trevor was able to grab Loralie by one ankle and hold her there while I dodged a thrashing from her free leg and took her by the arm. Our faces were inches apart and she looked into my eyes in a way that was indescribably delicious. It was all there in those fiery eyes, like I'd never seen her before. Her girlish innocence was there like baby fat, along with excitement to the point of giddiness, and maybe a little fear of the unknown. I moved between her legs.

"Now, now, you guys," she said out loud.

"Quiet," I whispered, nodding at Trevor to hold her.

Trevor tightened his grip on her leg and Loralie thrashed wildly. Her head momentarily fell below the surface and came shaking off like a wet puppy. I was treading water now with my face only a foot or so from her crotch. Trevor held her and her body was submerging just enough to cover her and then bobbing up and exposing a bit of vagina.

"God, Marissa," whispered Loralie, looking past her heaving pelvis into my waiting eyes.

She stopped thrashing, and I put my arm under her free leg and lifted the leg onto my shoulder. Then as she laid there floating with legs spread, I pressed my face into her. Her leg reflexed as I kissed her fleshy labia and pushed my tongue into her clitoris. I lapped at it and licked it like a strawberry popsicle. She started to moan uncontrollably. I looked up to see her head tilting back in the water and her eyes open and staring up into the night sky.

I licked her until she orgasmed and then I pushed my tongue into her vagina a few times, gently, remembering she was virgin. At the same time I reached down into the water, still kicking hard to stay afloat, and groped around for Trevor's shaft. I couldn't reach it, so I let go of Loralie, took a really deep breath, and dropped down below the surface to find Trevor.

The pool's lights let me see shapes below the surface. His wasn't hard to find. It looked even bigger under water. His penis was sticking straight out and wagging in the water. I wrapped my arms around his thighs and put my mouth over the head teased him with a little love bite. His knob seemed to fill me up and I plunged down on it, raking my teeth down the length of his shaft and lodging the head deep in my mouth.

My passion raced between wanting to swallow his dick, wanting him to put it in any orifice – I didn't care which – and wanting to watch him spend himself setting fire to Loralie's virgin tunnel. I couldn't help it, I was that far gone and would've soaked through my pants if I'd had any on.

Trevor's hips started rocking and his abdomen was smacking against my face with each thrust of that long, arching cock. I released my grip on his thighs and, with some difficulty as we lunged together, I sucked him, fingered my clit and raced to orgasm. Trevor was banging against me so seriously I knew any moment his load would fill what little space I had left in my mouth. And I was almost out of breath.

The water was turning black around me as I focused on eating Trevor's cock and busting my clit to release the explosive building inside me. Both of us were going to orgasm any second, but now I was feeling the extra effect of running out of breath, and it pushed me over the edge. Suddenly sparks danced across the blackness and I was limp and floating in space. Aftershocks rolled through me like warm waves and at last I rocketed up to the surface for air and my slick body broke through with a sizzling splash. I opened my eyes and wiped away the dripping water.

"We thought you were drowning down there," Loralie kidded.

"I was," I said, smiling and catching my breath.

I swam to the very end where it was only three feet deep and turned around with most of me out of the water, chilling in the night breeze. I shook out my long, waterlogged hair. My nipples were pointing back at Trevor and Loralie like bullet heads.

Loralie dogpaddled toward me and Trevor was right behind her. The shallow water uncovered his penis which was still pointing skyward. The next thing we knew he was behind Loralie and wrapping his arms around her. His palms cupped her breasts and he started to gently rock her hips. The surprise showed in her eyes and I could just imagine how she felt as that steel shaft slid down her butt crack.

I moved toward her, still recovering from the explosion. She seemed content as I watched Trevor's pelvis nudging her as he worked himself up. Then he came around to face her. Loralie stood there dreamy-eyed, water dripping off her gorgeous figure. I bit my lip and watched as Trevor searched her with his eyes. The head of his penis stood above the water, swaying like a cobra charmed by Loralie's flowing curves and inviting eyes.

I heard him whisper, "Loralie, are you OK with this?"

So he did have a heart after all. Loralie nodded. I got behind her while Trevor squatted and sank in front of her enough to find her with his penis. My nipples pressed into her back as I draped my arms around her hips and clasped my hands over her belly. I felt Trevor's thrusts telegraphing through Loralie's pelvis and she sighed, "Oh god," and laid her head back onto my shoulder.

I started kissing her neck. Trevor was pushing her cushy bottom against my pelvis harder and faster and still harder with each thrust rubbing my clit against those cheeks. Everything started to fade as the water rocked and a kaleidoscope of squiggly reflections swirled around us. My only fear was not getting that second orgasm, so I focused everything I had left on pushing in sync with Trevor's thrusts.

When I heard Loralie groan and then the surprise in her "oh!" it pushed me over the top. I quivered and barely noticed Trevor pulling his cock and shooting his load over the water. At the same time, my pelvis convulsed out of control and I gasped, holding onto Loralie to keep from sinking into the water. I felt her ribcage pulsing with her own frenzied breathing as we both slowly returned to this world. Then Loralie rotated in my arms and faced me. My lips moved toward her and without hesitation she let them press against her mouth. Even in the dim light I could see the pink in her face and across her chest.

We just nuzzled and held each other for awhile and then somehow our little trio managed to drag out of the pool and towel off. We wrapped the towels around us, picked up our clothes, and dashed back to the apartment. The night breeze over moist skin made me shiver, but I was burning inside.

Back in the room it was after midnight. Loralie said we should watch a movie together. The three of us ended up in her bed with Loralie in the middle. She grabbed the remote and chose the movie: Party Girl.

I remembered trying to explain that movie to her. But now I knew I didn't have to explain anything to Loralie.

* * * *