Party Guests Join

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray pressed his pelvis up tight against her bottom. "Are you as wet as I am hard?"

She wiggled her butt against his swollen rod. "Oh, yeah!"

"Let's get closer then." This time he led her by the hand and they sat down on a loveseat on the left-most edge of the semi-circle of seats.

Here they could see that the shorter guy was tit-fucking their beautiful hostess. Carol had pulled the two side-pricks in tight with her hands so she could lick both heads at once.

Amber was watching this action intently through a gap between the men when Ray nudged her. "Look around," he said.

On their immediate right sat Rasha, the Lebanese professor and her husband Jack, who worked in the Provost's office. Sitting with them was Leonard, Kristi's husband. Leonard was naked from the waist down and Jack's fly was open with his turgid penis poking through. Rasha sat between them, stroking both men with her hands. Every now and then she would lean over and suck the black cock or the white one, then sit up again and watch the action on the floor in front of her.

Rasha's dress was up around her waist and her panties were on the floor. Her husband's hand was busy in her bush, while Kristi's husband had his hand behind her head, either stroking her long, dark hair or gripping it when she took either cock into her mouth.

Next in line in the audience seating was another loveseat. This one held Dexter and Chanel, the ones Kristi said had just watched at first and now still only played with each other. They were deep in a kiss, arms around each other. When they broke and sat back to watch the Carol show, Amber saw they still had their clothes on, but were touching and stroking each other through buttons and zippers that had been opened.

The final couch in the semi-circle was another sofa. The female grad student, Rona, sat at one end. She was leaning back into the couch with one hand on a tit beneath her unbuttoned blouse. Kneeling on the floor between her legs and pulling down her high-waisted trousers was Makani who had joined her after stripping naked.

In the center ring, Bob was helping Kristi take off her panties -- her bra was already gone. She was on knees and forearms now, ass up in the air, head still between Carol's thighs. Bob kneeled alongside her hip with a hand between her legs, finger fucking her. Amber and Ray couldn't see the two, then three, and finally four digits disappear inside her, but they could sure see how hard Kristi thrust her curvaceous hips back to drive them ever deeper.

When her fuck box was so wet that the slurping sounds of her cunt could be clearly heard, Kristi suddenly pushed herself up on her hands, pulling her mouth away from Carol's crotch. Then she crawled forward, pulling her pussy away from Carol's husband. She crawled around to Carol's head and pushed aside the two pricks her friend was sucking.

Kristi kneeled astride the other woman's face, facing her feet, and presented her juicy lips to Carol's greedy mouth. The sexy hostess was in heaven. Soft, fat pussy lips smeared nectar across her face and onto her tongue; hard hands clutched her tits while a hard cock slid between them, and another mouth had quickly taken Kristi's place between her thighs and was sucking eagerly on her naked pussy and its swollen clit.

For the titfucker, Joaquim, the sight of Carol licking hungrily at Kristi's dangling cunt lips was too much and he started thrusting faster. Kristi reached down and took over squeezing Carol's melons together tight around his meat. He, in turn, grabbed Kristi's puffy areolae with his fingertips and pulled back on them as began shooting his hot, white load.

Kristi immediately grabbed his tool and aimed it so that some of the first spurts hit square in the middle of her pussy. She kept stroking him and painted a line down Carol's lips, chin and throat, until he was only oozing and she rubbed his shiny cockhead across the blonde's fat nipples. Meanwhile, his first cum shots ran down Kristi's pussy lips and dripped into Carol's open mouth.

"Oh, God," panted Amber. "Oh, my God!"

Joaquim the titfucker moved off and Kristi leaned down to lick the still warm cum off her friend's breasts. Breasts that were shaking because one of the other men had finally started fucking the married slut. Married to a husband who busily rubbed her clit while the white grad student put it to her hard.

Sandy had been close to coming in Carol's mouth before Kristi had supplanted him and Erno there. As soon as he'd been able to find and don a condom, he'd taken his place in the hostess's pussy and went straight back to finishing his orgasm. The sudden change from tongue to cock in her cunt had also pushed Carol to her limit and she was coming right after Sandy, with a long wail of pleasure.

Carol's wail was slightly muffled by Kristi still sitting on her face. The Rubenesque woman was spanking her clit, coated in Joaquim's jizz, as she grazed her pussy lips over Carol's mouth, barely giving the blonde room to breathe. Then she too was letting go a drawn-out, guttural groan as she followed Sandy and Carol into climax.

"Oh, oh, oh, that's it," grunted Amber. "Touch me, Ray, please touch me!"

"Yeah, let's go," he replied with a groan.

"No. Touch me now, touch me here."

"Are you sure?"

She yanked her dress up to her waist, exposing lips beginning to swell out of her soaking wet bush. "Yes, I'm sure."

Ray stared bug-eyed at the beautiful tableaux between his wife's legs. For half a second he'd forgotten that she'd gone commando. But of course she had, he'd been sneaking glances and touches all night hadn't he? Even here among these strangers whenever he could. No wonder she was so worked up, so ready to join in the licentious merriment going on around them.

Ray spun out of his seat and dropped to his knees between Amber's legs; he was going to do his touching with his lips, damn it! She thrust her ass to the edge of the cushion and Ray dove right in, licking and sucking at her drenched flower. Amber immediately started trembling. Ray went to work on her hard clit and soon his wife was exploding with orgasm.

When she finally calmed down, with Ray gently lapping up her juices, they suddenly heard applause. Looking over, they saw that the three people on the sofa next to them had stopped their own action to watch and applaud Amber's first public orgasm.

A blush of shame rushed over Amber at first, but then she saw the big, friendly smiles on their audience's faces. Ray moved up and gave her a loving kiss, wet with her own nectar, and her blaze of embarrassment transformed into a warm glow of pleasure, like a little kid receiving her first applause in a school play.

As their new neighbors returned their attention to the star attraction on the floor in front of them, Ray whispered into her ear, "That was incredible, baby. You are so hot, so fucking hot!"

"You don't mind?" she asked quietly.

He turned her face towards his and kissed her gently. Then he seemed to ponder the question a moment before saying, "No, I don't. If you'd asked me in advance if I would mind, I might have said yes. But all I can think of now is how exciting it was and how much I love you."

She threw her arms around him and said, "And I love you, baby," before kissing him hard. When she drew back, she had a crooked smile on her lips and a glint in her eye. Softly but merrily she said, "And it was exciting. I can't believe I took part in the show or how good it felt."

"The show's not over yet," he replied in a deeper voice. "Tell me what Carol's doing now." He leaned in and nuzzled her neck and squeezed her breasts through her dress. "Describe it to me, tell me what she's doing."

Amber bent toward his ear so her quiet commentary wouldn't disturb anyone else. She told him how Bob was now lying on the floor on his back and Carol was riding him cowgirl.

"Fucking her own husband?" Ray said with mock amazement.

"Shh!" Amber giggled. "And by the way, her own husband happens to have a damned big cock," she added with real amazement.

Then, "Oh my, God!"

"What?" her husband demanded. "Tell me!"

Breathlessly, the newly-realized exhibitionist took on the voyeur role and described how Carol was leaning forward with her chest on Bob's while Kristi was rubbing lube between Carol's ass cheeks.

Ray reached behind his wife's neck and pulled down the zipper on her cocktail dress. As Amber described how the Hawaiian man who'd been eating the blonde's ass earlier was kneeling behind it now, Ray rolled her dress forward off her shoulders and eased it down her body until it lay pooled around her waist with the pulled-up skirt.

Now Amber gasped loudly and it wasn't because her husband was squeezing her tits through her black lace bra. It was because the Finnish grad student was sucking Makani's cock. She breathlessly continued her narration, telling Ray that the tall, young man was apparently acting as a fluffer, because once Makani was fully hard, Kristi was rolling a rubber over his cock. Now she was guiding him toward Carol's lubed-up asshole.

"She's going to take them both at the same time!"

And Carol did just that, grunting loudly as Makani popped his cockhead through her anal sphincter. Amber moaned in excited empathy and held Ray's mouth tighter against her tit while the threesome on the floor paused as Carol adjusted to the double stuffing.

They didn't pause long, however, before the dark-skinned islander slid deeper into their hostess's pale ass until his dangling balls were pushed up against the blonde's cheeks. After an even shorter pause, the two men began thrusting into the woman's fuck holes, synchronized to enter at the same time and squeeze her between them.

Amber described it all in an eager whisper into her tit-biting husband's ear.

Then her voice went up. "Oh, baby, you have to see this for yourself; she's taking three men at once!"

Twisting in her lap, Ray turned his gaze to the group on the floor.

He saw the tall, slender Erno kneeling at the top of Bob's head and feeding a proportionately-sized penis into Carol's mouth as she crouched over her husband. If Ray had understood Amber's earlier narration, the Finn had been the one fluffing Makani's cock just moments before and now he was getting much more than fluffed by the horny blonde woman.

Ray twisted back around across Amber's lap and husband and wife looked into each other's eyes. Then he twisted again and the two of them looked over to the next couches in the line. Closest to them, Jack, Rasha and Leonard were all naked, with arms and legs intertwined in an erotic pretzel of black, brown and white lines. Next in line was the E&V-only couple, Chanel and Dexter, who were also down to just pieces of undergarments. On the final sofa in the arc, Joaquim and Sandy sat on either side of Rona, who was masterfully stroking the cocks at her sides, keeping them prepared for the next opening to Carol.

The two swing-party debutantes turned their gazes back to each other. Each had a question in her or his eyes and as one, they each nodded in the affirmative.

In one smooth rolling motion, Ray came off his wife's lap and gained his feet. She scooted to the edge of their loveseat and lifted her ass up briefly to slip her party dress over her hips and let it drop to the floor around her feet, where she kicked it aside.

Then she reached out to her husband's waist and began undoing his belt and trousers as he loosened his tie and slid it over his head before unbuttoning his dress shirt. He'd already shed his jacket when they'd first decided to sit in the audience and watch their new colleagues' debauchery.

Fortunately, he'd worn slip-ons and so was able to step out of his shoes before Amber sent his slacks and his pre-cum-stained knit boxers to the floor. He'd worry about his socks when it mattered.

As he stepped out of the clothing pile, his wife got to her feet, posing as she had at the beginning of this startling night. Of course, back then, neither could have anticipated that the simple private-public foreplay of her going commando would transform into full-blown exhibitionism at an orgy.

As sexy as she had looked then, now she was amazing with whorish beauty. Her nipples swelled tightly against the thin bra cups, while the matching black lace garter belt and thigh-high stockings framed a pussy that gleamed with moisture as the dark-pink lips showed swollen and gaping through the soft, black triangle of her bush. She was a lingerie fetishist's wet dream.

Taking her hands in his, Ray turned them in a circle until he was up against the edge of the loveseat and could sit in her place. Pulling her in, he leaned forward and planted kisses across her belly. Then his hands slid to her hips and he spun her around, putting her compact, round ass where he could plant even more passionate kisses across each smooth globe.

Finally, he pulled back lightly on her hips as he straightened. "Sit down, baby."

Slowly she squatted back, placing her hands on his thighs for support. Ray placed one hand in the small of her back and the other held his raging hard-on straight into the air. His beautiful wife quickly found the head with her nether lips and eased herself down onto him, both of them catching their breaths at the wonderful feeling of their joining.

She let herself all the way down, sitting on him with her full weight, loving the feeling of being absolutely stuffed with cock. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight against him. Then they started moving. Not bouncing, but just a gentle regular rhythm from flexing their hips against each other.

Ray undid her bra, letting her wonderful tits with their big nipples pop free. He took them in his hands and gently massaged them in rhythm with their hip grinding.

As Amber and Ray gradually came back to their surroundings and looked around again, they saw that Kristi had returned to her husband and the other couple on the sofa next to them. She and Rasha were standing behind the sofa, both bent over the back, trading kisses when they weren't watching the action on the floor. Their husbands stood behind them, each fucking the other's wife from behind. After a bit they pulled out and traded places, pushing back into their own wife's pussy. Then they traded again.

Meanwhile, on the floor, Carol and the three men inside her all seemed to be approaching orgasm. Her husband in her pussy and Makani in her ass were both taking short, fast, jackrabbit thrusts. The Finn wanted to stroke into her mouth as well, but Carol had grabbed behind his ass and was holding him in place. Choking on his long dick was just what she needed to explode in climax from the hard double fucking down below. And when she felt her husband blow his load in her cunt, she did. Her body went into a paroxysm of pleasure that would have shaken her loose from her lovers if the Finn hadn't kept her mouth in place with a firm grip on the back of her head and the other two hadn't already had her inescapably pinned between their rutting cocks.

Then Makani was almost bellowing as he held himself buried to the hilt in Carol's rectum and filled his condom. This in turn triggered the final domino in the foursome as the tall Finn shot his first wad straight down her throat before pulling his long cock out of the 3-hole slut's throat and painting her gasping face with his thick spunk.

It also triggered Amber into her second orgasm of the night. Ray had traded off playing with her tits for playing with her clit while they watched, listened to, and even smelled the hot sex going on around them. When she saw the massive load the tall man sprayed on Carol's face, she held her husband's fingers tight against her nub and came all over his cock buried full length inside her.

As the people on the floor gathered their breath and Amber did the same, Ray wondered, almost feared that things were over. He hadn't come yet and didn't much feel like waiting until they got home to get his. But he needn't have worried.

Carol's husband, Bob, crawled out from under his wife and the Hawaiian professor half-collapsed off her back, rolling onto his own on the cushioned mat behind her. Suddenly, the female grad student, Rona, now naked and showing tiny, but perfect tits was there. Reverently she removed the rubber from Makani's fading prick, holding the open end tight against his flesh to prevent his semen from escaping. She kept the end pinched until she held the stretched latex above her head, which was tilted back with her mouth gaping open. Then she released the pinch and let the ass-fucker's cum flow out and drip onto her tongue. She actually thrust the tip into the used rubber, seeking out more of what she apparently craved.

Amber and Ray both groaned approvingly at the outrageous display. Then apparently became obviously when Rona dropped the deflated balloon aside and moved directly behind Carol, who hadn't left her hands and knees even after being released by her violators.

Suddenly, the young half-Asian woman was spinning and twisting until she lay on her back between Carol's spread legs. Then the small, lithe body was wriggling headfirst deeper between the hostess's thighs until Rona's mouth was directly below the dangling and dripping pussy lips. Somehow reaching one arm back and beneath her, Rona lifted her head up from the floor and locked her mouth on the bruised flower and proceeded to lick and suck every drop of Bob's cum out of it that she could.

An increasingly loud whining and panting to their right brought Ray's attention that way.

"Holy shit!" he whispered harshly alongside Amber's ear. "Move with me," he commanded as he stood up underneath her, compelling her to rise as well. He then turned them sideways. Once she caught sight of what had so grabbed his attention, she knew what he wanted and they moved together smoothly, his prick never leaving her as they kneeled sideways on the loveseat with her forearms and his hands leaning on the armrest.

In this doggy-style position they could still see the Carol show to their left, but now in front of them they were seeing the Chanel & Dexter show. Once she'd realized what kind of party they were at, Amber had at one point wondered why Chanel and Dexter were invited if all they did was watch the others. Now she was learning why.

For the first time, Amber saw the Black woman's tits out of her bra. And they were huge. And by the way they hung, natural. With wide areolae and thumb-sized nipples. And hanging between the nipples was a silver chain. The center of the chain ran through a small bit of wood or bamboo by which the Black beauty's White husband held it. As Amber and Ray's brains tried to process this bit of live BDSM, the scenario got amped up.

Chanel sat on the edge of their loveseat, just as Amber and Ray had taken turns doing on theirs. Dexter was on her opposite side from them, with his left knee on the cushion by her and his right foot on the floor. He'd been pulling up on the chain, not enough to lift her massive jugs, but the big, brown nipples had definitely been pointing upwards. Now the controlling bar was down level with the nipples at their natural point, leaving two short loops of chain drooping between the nipples and the center handle.

He seemed to be speaking to his wife, his face not angry, but firm, his voice the same. They both strained to hear.

It sounded like, "It excites you to watch her eat that cum, does it?"

She answered immediately, as if knowing hesitation was not allowed. "Yes, sir."

"That seems terribly naughty, doesn't it?" His dry English accent completely incongruous with the image of him holding her breasts by a tether.

Without thought, Ray's hands went under and took hold of Amber's tits and used them as handles to pull her hips back against his thrusting pelvis. She moaned in pleasure with the sensations in both her tits and her cunt.