Party Member Rewards You

Story Info
Party Member Rewards You.
2.1k words
4.55
6.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
119 Followers

There, now that the way is barred we can camp here securely. Now with the others resting I can finally show you what you wanted to see earlier. Why wouldn't I? You saw what I did to that drow prisoner that I interrogated. If I can use sex as a tool against my enemies, why not use it as a tool to aid my allies? Or reward them.

I noticed how you were looking at me. You were a bit envious. And curious. You wanted me to do to you what I was doing to him. But if I do it to you, it will be as a reward, not to pry open your mind and make you confess your secrets. Though we might do a different kind of confession. I was a sex fighter back in the capital, before I turned to learning magic. When I joined up with you I'd never used my skills "in the wild" before. This is good experience for me. If you like, I can totally dominate you just like I did to him, and then just let you go. You know, as a reward for having my back, saving my life, and all that. I know how to drive a man mad with pleasure. You saw it. Don't feel bad admitting that you're at least curious. I can read it in you.

Ever been with a woman before? Have you every been controlled by a woman before? Maybe you've always been in a position of power? Maybe you like the idea of being dominated? No, just stay there and watch me dance. Start to undress as I do. Watch me as I reveal myself in the dim light. Look at this body with desire. It is a weapon against our enemies, as you have already seen, but it is also a reward for you, my trusted ally. It is powerful, and hides powerful truths waiting to be unleashed on unsuspecting men, blinded by their desires.

Stare as I sway my hips in your face. Stare at my pussy. She is a weapon. You just saw her used on one of our enemies, and now you want me to use her against you? What does that mean? It is your primal nature itself, calling you to submit to a woman. You trust me, and know I wouldn't use this power to hurt you, though I could. Something deep inside you whispers of female superiority, but you don't understand what that is, so you want me to educate you.

Remove your clothing and offer me your cock. You want this. See how naturally you obey feminine authority? Now watch as I mate with you and conquer your cock. First there's the warm sense of pleasure, then a strange discomfort as you realize how helpless you are inside me. You know that you're stronger, you could lift me off of you easily if you wanted to. But you don't want to. Something inside you won't let you. I'm in control, and you're only just beginning to realize it.

There is a slight panic as your will comes up against the walls of my will surrounding you. It's not so bad, since you know and trust me, but you can't help but feel vulnerable. The sensation that I own you is beginning to grow, and you realize that I could do anything with you now. Make you my pet, make you my slave, make you fall in love with me.

So what will it be? I'm in control, but maybe I'll let you choose. What should I do with you? Do you have any secret fears or doubts that you'd like me to erase? Any beliefs or habits you'd like me to modify? You want me to make you my slave for the night, then free you in the morning? No one else has to know.

Maybe I'll just surprise you. I am in control, after all. Look up at me, look at my breasts staring back at you, quieting your thoughts, leaving only my words. I've mounted you, and my firm, feminine, will is breaking you like a stallion, making you mine. Keep staring and relax, let my power surround you inside and out. Feel my pussy squeezing on you, just as my words squeeze on your mind. You will obey and feel the euphoria of being mine.

Here you can hide nothing from me, and I can see all your secret fantasies. Yes, just as I suspected. You wanted me to do to you what you saw me do to our enemies. But you're not my enemy, so it can't be exactly the same. But let's start with you confessing before your priestess. You want to be dominated by a woman like me. Your cock wants this, to be captured and controlled by a powerful pussy. Yes, confess, and in confess, admit my power over you.

And now you fight. Men always fight at this point, feeling themselves losing control to a woman. Your body fights, even though it feels good, even though you want it. It feels so good to be mine, and soon nothing else will matter. You aren't fighting me, you're fighting yourself, fighting the truth inside you that you want what I am doing to you more than you want control over yourself.

Look at me, at where we are joined together, really feel yourself deep inside me, becoming a part of me. Stare and feel me over you, claiming you, affectionately squeezing you into submission. Now feel something hard and warm at the tip of your cock. It is a ring I keep inside me, that responds to my will. I don't usually use this on men I just need to dominate or interrogate, but with this ring I can always know where you are, and what you are feeling and thinking.

With this ring you will become an extension of me, though with your free will intact. I can take control of you at any time, and even cast spells through you. I can also pleasure you at any time or distance. You will always be aware of me and my control over you, even though I won't use it most of the time.

Keep staring as you feel the ring start to climb down your shaft. It feels amazing. I can already feel what you feel, your pleasure flowing through it into me, and my pleasure flowing through it back into you. My control feels good, and you want it to always surround you. You are witnessing the defeat of man beneath woman, witnessing the truth of the power your own desires have over you, and the truth that your desires serve me, and so do you.

Feel the ring reach the base and our connection open wide. Look deep into my eyes and feel my soul swallow yours. You want to be deep inside me, warm, protected, surrounded by my will. Now let's have a little fun and test that control. What should I make you do... say that you're mine, that I control you. Should you call me goddess? Nah, too easy. Call me divine conqueress. Kiss my breasts. Squeeze and massage them.

I can see all your fears and weaknesses. Don't worry, I won't be using spiders or making you do anything you find too humiliating. You're still my ally, after all. But instead I will... tickle you! Ha ha, yes, you can only barely flinch, can't escape at all. There's no denying my power as I slowly make you raise your arms, exposing your pits, and you can't stop me as my fingers come in close... tickle... tickle... tickle...

Ah, that desperation in your eyes, just be glad I like you. This could be so much worse if you made me angry. I know you can feel the ring pulse each time you try to do something I don't want you to, holding you in place. Remember, you wanted this. You chose to give yourself to me, and now I've taken you, and your conqueress is having fun with her prize.

Now I'll let up on the tickling a bit to give you a chance to breathe. Breathe, and stare again at where we are joined, and feel your conquered cock deep inside me. Feel my power surrounding you from head to toe. My affectionate but firm power, your conqueress holds you tight, driving you mad with pleasure... and the tickles!

There, I'll stop that. For now. Just bask in the pleasure as I wrap you in it. Accept this reward from your ally. Relax, and enjoy being under my power. This is also a form of obedience, when I tell you to do exactly what you want to. You want to cum? That wasn't really a question. I know you do. But you don't get to just cum when you want to. Not like this. It's going to be when I say, not before or after, and it's going to mean something.

Don't worry, nothing bad. This is still a reward, after all. Your conqueress is taking care of you. Relax, offer yourself to me, choose to be mine, even though you have no choice for the moment. Let your will align with mine. Feel the ring pulse around your base as my pussy affectionately squeezes you, flooding your mind with all the many ways you can be rewarded as my pet.

You want your conqueress to intimately defeat you, to train you to be my loyal pet. My pussy is speaking directly to your hard cock mind, and you love every squeeze, every command. You are hungry to hear more of my words, in every form that they arrive. Each squeeze, each word, is bliss. My words surround your mind just as my pussy hold your helpless cock captive to my commands. As fun as it is for me to keep you in this state, we both need our rest, and your final domination that you both long for and fear. I will consume your will, make you squirt in surrender, as your conqueress exerts dominion over you.

Try to fight it. I command you. I want to see you struggle in vain as I command you to cum. Are you ready? No? Yes? You can never be ready for what I'm about to do to you, about to drop you into a raging sea of pleasure, drowning in my control. You can feel my words and pussy about to swallow you whole. Here you cum...

Now, now, now! Cum in surrender! Cum in helpless bliss! Give yourself to me and confess that you are my slave, my loyal pet. Feel my pussy squeeze tight on your helpless cock as my words toss your mind around on a sea of pleasure. Every instant feels like an hour, every word feels like a wave sweeping away your will, and yet, at the same time, holding you safe, holding you tight.

Wave after wave pushes you along, until you find yourself on warm sands, a tropical island of my will, where you will be safe and cared for, until I choose to release you.

You are inside me forever, and I am everywhere for you. You can feel my feet on your shoulder, holding you down in victory, my victorious pussy, squeezing you affectionately. That same pussy speaks into your ears, and stands in front of you, commanding you to kiss her in obedience and gratitude. My words are your reality. I could say anything, and it will make sense if I want it to.

You love my ring on you, encircling your hard helpless mind. You love my voice surrounding you. You wanted this, and so did I. Now I get to have more fun with you. Not tickling again. Not yet. Don't worry, your other fears are safe with me. Thank my pussy for placing the ring on you, for claiming you, for taming you, and for making you mine.

Is this the reward you wanted? You wanted to know what our prisoner felt. And you got a taste. You know what it's like to be controlled, you know what it's like to feel my power surround you. But you won't know the fear of having a woman control you like I do who wants to harm you, who doesn't care for you, and I hope you never do. But they're out there, so be careful.

For now, just bask in it. Stare down at my ring on your cock and let your reward sink in. I'll take it off when we finish resting. For now, sweet dreams. I'll see you there, on my island...

Nalith
Nalith
119 Followers