Party Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,272 Followers

Drinks were handed round with Byron attending to Nancy's needs in this respect. As the wine flowed the evening got noisier, and someone put on a CD and some got up and danced.

Byron was very attentive and Nancy was quite captivated by his gentle voice and manner, so unlike the more rasping voice of Arthur.

At the college she had seen him looking at her, but they had only spoken occasionally. The truth was, that Nancy found him very attractive, but then, so did a lot of the girls at the college. This was marked by the fact that so many of them seemed to hang around him.

At one level Nancy knew she could easily fall for Byron; at another level she denied this, reminding herself, "I'm a married woman.

If that did not convince her, she also told herself, "I'm years older than him," and being the type of woman who tried never to yearn after what she thought she couldn't have, she had dismissed any sensual thoughts she had about Byron; but since she had to dismiss them it only showed that the thoughts were there.

Byron stayed close to her, and this proximity she found disturbing. One moment she wished he would go away, and the next moment, when he went to fetch her a drink or something to eat, she was wishing he would hurry back.

Cynthia's house was large, and seemed to contain many rooms. As Nancy gazed around at the divan and cushion scattered surroundings she thought it looked a bit like her vision of a brothel, and as the evening wore on and the wine continued to flow that vision seemed to take on reality.

She and Byron were seated on a low divan with their legs stretched out in front of them. Byron kept his arm round her shoulders, and Nancy found that she liked this. She had only had a couple of glasses of white wine and was in that happy, relaxed stage that comes before things start to blur.

She snuggled up close to Byron, laying her head against his shoulder. The hand on the arm encircling her shoulders was playing gently with her hair. It was nice, very nice, and she hoped he wouldn't stop.

People seemed to be drifting off to other rooms. On the other side of the room they were in, was Aida with her three escorts. What were they doing to her? One was obviously kissing her, another seemed to be doing something to her breasts while the third had pulled her dress up and was stroking her thighs.

The music had stopped – no one seemed to want to put on another CD. The noise level had dropped and the only sounds Nancy could hear were faint groans and cries that came from other rooms.

Nancy looked around for Cynthia, to see her leaving the room with a boy called Lindsay, and Aida was whimpering and giggling as her swains continued to, as Nancy put it to herself, "molest her."

She heard Aida murmuring, "Yes boys... yes... I'm ready." Then all three of the boys picked her up and carried her from the room.

Nancy was now in no doubt about what was going on. The ecstatic cries told her all she needed to know.

In the distance she heard a shriek.

"That's Delia," Byron explained, "She always make a lot of noise when she comes."

Byron's closeness; what she had seen being done to Aida; and the sounds of sexual pleasure all around them, had started a fire in Nancy. She felt her inner thighs getting wet; her clitoris was throbbing and her hardening nipples were pressing against her shirt.

Byron kissed her deeply but unhurriedly. From a now long ago memory Nancy opened her mouth and felt his soft tongue gently probing.

It had been so long, so very long, and her body was screaming for long denied gratification. As Byron began to unbutton her shirt she had no will or desire to resist.

"I want him... I want him... "

She was wearing no bras since she hardly needed them. Byron's hand was on her breast, stroking and fondling.

She thought, "Oh yes Byron... yes... don't stop."

"I knew your breasts would be beautiful," he whispered, and the took a nipple into his mouth. As he sucked and nibbled his hand went down to the bottom of her skirt, and then moved up the inside of her thighs.

Feeling the slender barrier of her panties his hand reached to the top of them and pulled them down. His fingers were exploring her vagina, feeling its moist warmth, and then passing on to circle her engorged clitoris with his finger.

Nancy now knew what Cynthia meant when she had said, "Byron is very gentle."

He was unhurried; as if he wanted to enjoy her femaleness and make the pleasure last.

"I've wanted to do this with you for a long time, Nancy."

It had never been like this with Arthur, not even when they first became lovers.

Even as the desire grew in her to almost unbearable heights Nancy was still too shy to speak her thoughts out loud. To herself she was crying out, "Yes Byron... yes... don't stop... please don't stop."

She felt him taking her panties off and she thought he was about to penetrate her. She spread and raised her legs ready to receive him, but there was no penetration.

His head was between her legs and he was looking at her sex organ. She felt fingers part the lips of her labia, and his gentle voice saying, "You're lovely Nancy, lovely."

He was doing something to her; something soft was probing her. Nancy at last found her voice.

"What are you doing to me... what are you doing? You mustn't... you might not like... "

She had never experienced cunnilingus before. It was wonderful that probing... that licking and sucking... but her smell... her taste...!

She made a brief a half hearted attempt to push him away, but it was too late. He was sucking her clitoris.

It started there but gradually seemed to spread out, taking control of her whole body. It was frightening but wonderful; she wanted to repel and welcome it at the same time.

She was shaking from head to toe crying out and not knowing what she was crying; "No... no... please no... oh yes... no... yes... oh my God... ah... ha... ah... ha... I'm co... aaah... neooooew... "

Her body leapt and vibrated as the orgasmic shock waves engulfed her. Byron had his hands round her thighs as she dragged his head into her. He sucked on relentlessly as she howled her way through her climax.

She passed over the pinnacle and wept her joy; "It's going... it's going... oh my darling... don't stop yet... please... oh my God it's... it's so beautiful... "

He stood for a moment as she lay open to him. He pulled down the zip of his jeans and drew out his penis. He was over her.

"I want you Nancy... I want you... "

She guided his penis into her. "Yes darling... yes... take me... "

At last, after so long. So often with Arthur she had felt like a thing, an object. With Byron she felt like woman... all loving, sensual, hungering woman.

He was in her, pressing in deep. He couldn't... would not be able to last long, but Nancy didn't care just so long a she could feel his warm young seed.

"Just this once," she thought, "Just this once to feel his length in me, his sperm spurting; that would be paradise."

Much was happening in other rooms around them, people were moaning and weeping, but at that moment no one cared. They were locked into an ecstatic, orgiastic world of their own, giving and receiving with joy, whether it was love or lust.

Byron had been moving in her steadily, and then suddenly he gave a low moan as the first ejection of sperm shot out of urethra deep into Nancy's vagina. His hands were under her buttocks, her legs wound round him, as they struggled for ever greater depth of penetration.

Nancy wanted to cry out, "I love you... I love you... " but even in that moment of rapturous bliss she thought it to soon, perhaps even ridiculous.

But Byron was not so inhibited. As he thrust the last of his semen into her he said softly, "I love you Nancy... I've loved you from the first moment I saw you."

Nancy burst into tears, sobs shaking her.

"What is it Nancy, did I hurt you... did I say something?"

"Yes... yes... you... you silly boy, you said something."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... "

"Don't you dare apologise," she wept and laughed in almost joyfully delirium. "You've just said the most beautiful words in the world to me."

"What?" asked a bewildered Byron.

"You said you loved me."

"But I thought you must know that, otherwise I wouldn't be doing this with you... not with you... some of the others, yes, it's just fun with them, but with you it's... it's different."

They had come out onto that peaceful plain that we experience when sexual union has been fulfilling. Byron withdrew from Nancy, carefully pulling down her skirt and starting to button up her shirt. He restored his penis to his jeans and together they lay back, their arms round each other.

"Byron."

"Mmm?"

"I'm much older than you."

"Yes."

"You don't mind?"

"No, do you?"

"Not if you don't but... I'm a married woman."

"I know."

"You don't mind that either?"

He kissed Nancy's forehead and said, "Cynthia told me that... " He stopped, realising he might be about to betray a confidence.

Nancy persisted, "What did Cynthia tell you?"

"That you were having a bad time of it and that your husband never comes near you."

It was Cynthia's voice above them. She had a dreamy distant look in her eyes that goes with a woman who has been well and truly gratified. Beside her stood Lindsay his hand inside her open blouse, fondling her breasts.

Nancy started to protest, "But... but... "

"It's no use complaining darling. You told me how it's been for you, and there was Byron looking at you like a hungry puppy dog and telling me how beautiful he thinks you are and how he thought he was in love with you, so listening to both your woes, what could I do?"

She looked at Byron and Nancy keenly, smiled and said, "Looking at you both I think I did right. You seem to have given each other something you both need very badly. Come on Lindsay, you're turning me on again."

She left and Byron said to Nancy, "Was she right, did I give you something you needed?"

Thinking of his tongue in her vagina, Nancy murmured, "More than I needed, so much wonderfully more."

Byron smiled and said, "We weren't supposed to do it in here. Cynthia showed me a bedroom we could use, but I thought... well... "

"You thought you'd better pick the peach while it was ripe?"

"Yes, something like that. Did you mind?"

"Need you ask?"

"No, I suppose not. Do you think we could use the bedroom now?"

"I mustn't be home too late, darling, or Arthur will be suspicious."

"Half an hour?"

"All right, half an hour."

"I'll walk you home afterwards."

They had their half an hour and afterwards as Byron walked Nancy to the front gate, he kissed her and said earnestly, "I really do love you, Nancy."

She returned his kiss and touching his cheek with her hand said, "Yes, I think you do, and I think I love you. Good night darling."

"Good night my love."

She went quietly indoors. Arthur had obviously gone to bed. She went to her own room and there stripped off and hugged her new found love and the wonderful evening to herself. What she could not say positively to Byron she now said to herself, "I love him... I love him... I love him... "

Next morning at breakfast Arthur said, "You're looking very perky; have a good evening?"

"Yes, very good."

"You got home late."

"Did I? I suppose I got so interested in the exchanges I didn't notice the time."

Arthur lit his first cigarette of the day and went into his usual fit of coughing. As it began to subside he asked, "Going... gasp... choke.., again?"

"I don't know, Cynthia hasn't said anything."

"Will you go if she does ask you?"

As casually a she could Nancy replied, "I don't know; would you mind if I did?"

Arthur, in an unusually beamish mood, dragged on his cigarette, had another cough and said, "No, I don't... hawk... hawk... mind."

That seemed to end the matter, but Nancy had been quite truthful; Cynthia had not said anything. On Monday at the college however, Cynthia did have something to say.

"Darling, I've spoken to Byron and now I'm telling you; I know how difficult it is for you both, and I don't mind if you use my place to meet. I've brought you together and I feel a bit responsible. My God, I don't think I've ever seen two people so much in love. Does it hurt very much darling?"

Nancy laughed and said, "Only when you can't give proper expression to your love, which thanks to you we were able to do."

Cynthia let out a long sigh and said, "I wish he could have loved me like that. You know, every time he was with me, he was trying to pretend it was you."

"You mean, he had... he had sex with you?"

"Yes of course darling and with Aida a couple of times. But don't worry, from the look of him this morning you've got him well and truly hooked."

Cynthia slipped a key into Nancy's hand and said, "See how I trust you, use this; you know the bedroom to use, and have a shower if you want to. Must go."

She left, leaving behind a slightly bewildered Nancy. With a potential paradise before her she wondered about Byron with Cynthia and Aida. Was she being ridiculous, imagining herself in love with him when he was so much younger than her?

They had made love at a party and she had been grateful; grateful because he given her what she had so sorely needed. But in the light of Cynthia and Aida, was she no more to Byron that a casual fuck; one more older woman grateful for his attentions?

Yet he had been so tender with her and what she had felt had seemed to go so deep. It was still there, a yearning to see him... to be with him. It had never been like this before... no... not with Arthur even at the beginning. She had been a young and foolish girl then, but now she was a mature woman and she... dear God, was she now simply a middle aged and foolish woman, ready to give herself for a moment's gratification once again?

She resorted to the river bank once more, but as she made her way across the sports field towards it she heard someone running up behind her.

"Nancy... Nancy, I've been looking for you, what are you doing out here?"

It was Byron.

"I've looked all over the place for you and then I spotted you... darling, what's the matter?"

Nancy had turned on him with tears of humiliation streaming down her cheeks.

"What is it my love, what's happened."

It was out before she could stop it.

"Cynthia... Aida... " "What about them?"

"You did it with them; you made love with them; and then with me."

"Yes, but... "

"You used them just as you used me."

Shock registered on Byron's face. His face went white as he said, "But it was different with you, I told it was just fun with... "

"Was it fun with me, Byron? Did you have a good laugh after you left me? 'Oh the poor old girl, well I gave her what she was looking for'."

"Nancy, you know it wasn't like that. I'd wanted... Cynthia and Aida knew that. Cynthia knew how I felt about you. Perhaps I shouldn't have made love with you that night; perhaps I should have waited until we knew each other better... until you learned to trust me, but... "

"But I was so easy, wasn't I? 'The poor old thing's gasping for it,' is that what you thought?"

Byron spoke very solemnly. No, you weren't easy. From the first day at college I was attracted to you but I never thought I'd stand a chance. You were so beautiful and... "

"Don't try to flatter me Byron; I know what I am; a dowdy middle aged woman."

"No... no you're not. I told Cynthia how I felt about you. I must have bored her to death talking about you. She told me life wasn't much fun for you and in the end she said she'd try and bring us together."

Nancy laughed bitterly, "She did that all right and you scored in one."

"Nancy, don't speak like this. Look, if you doubt how I feel, if it'll help you to trust me, then I won't touch you, I wont try to make love with you, not until you can tell me you trust me, and I won't go near another woman, only don't cut me off from you now."

Nancy looked at him, searching his face for any sign of mendacity, any indication that he was manipulating her. She saw that he was near to tears.

He took her hands and said, "You wondered what I thought when I left you the other night. I'll tell you; I thought I was one of the luckiest guys in the world. Don't you know that half the guys in the college have been wanting to get their hands on you?"

"No, perhaps you don't. You see yourself as plain and dowdy, don't you? You can't imagine that some of us can see something different. You know, you've been so busy putting yourself down that you've kept yourself apart... been remote, and all time I wanted to know you. Thank God for Cynthia because without her I would never have understood... would never have got to know you."

"The truth is, Nancy, that I would never have had the courage without her."

She reached up and placed her fingers on his cheek. "I... I... wanted to talk with you, and we did sometimes, but I never thought you'd be interested in someone like me."

He took her in is arms. "Nancy, I'd never do anything to hurt you, and all that other stuff; Aida and Cynthia knew what it was. All they wanted was the fun... to have a good time, and okay, I wanted to have fun with them; but you know... you must know what I really wanted. It wasn't just fun with you. I tried... I tried to show you how much I love you; and you keep on talking about our age gap, but I'm not a kid. I'm twenty five and... "

"Byron, if you're saying what I think you're saying, then I have to tell you, I can't... I won't leave Arthur. He's too sick... he doesn't know how sick. He needs me."

"I know; Cynthia told me that as well. Can I be the little mouse under your table, hoping you'll drop me a few crumbs?"

"Byron, I'll even drop you a whole slice when I can."

"You mean you won't drop me?"

"No."

Nancy held up the key Cynthia had given her and said, "See, I've got the key to our love nest."

There in the middle of the sports field, uncaring who might see them, they kissed.

Thus began their extended love affair. Even though they had the key to Cynthia's house it was difficult for them. If Nancy was away from home too long Arthur might become suspicious; so it was an occasional hour whenever they could.

Over the following weeks and months Arthur grew worse. He even gave up the fiction of bronchitis, but failed to give his complaint another name.

As Arthur grew weaker Nancy had to do more fetching and carrying for him and her time with Byron was increasingly curtailed. She thought that Byron might start to look elsewhere, but despite her looking for any signs that Byron was taking an interest in other women, she saw no such signs.

When they were able to be together Byron seemed to care for and love her more then ever, and under his gentle caring for her Nancy had no doubts about her feelings for him.

One evening when Nancy was at home, Arthur, who had been sitting gloomily in an armchair watching television, suddenly groaned and clutched at his chest.

"What's the matter, Arthur?"

"Pain... got a terrible pain," he gasped.

"Your chest?"

"Yes... terrible... I think... oh God... "

Arthur was wheezing and struggling for breath.

"I'm going to ring for the ambulance."

"Yes... yes... I... feel... oh... oh... "

Nancy went with Arthur in the ambulance as the paramedics gave him oxygen.

His breathing seemed to ease and he said, "Don't know why I didn't have this before... feel better."

From the emergency department Arthur was taken for an X-ray, then into intensive care. A doctor took Nancy aside ands aid, "I'm afraid he's got an abscess in his lungs and its burst. The poison is spreading through is body. We're giving him anti-biotics but it may be too late. If we could have got to him before it burst we might have been able to save him, but...?

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,272 Followers