Party Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grunted and nodded, unsure if the disgusting question was rhetorical but not wanting to anger the old perv. As the blows continued to rain down, Callie drummed her feet on the floor and squirmed in his lap, her ass on fire, her cheeks bulging with his cum. Finally, the beating ceased and he grabbed her by the hair, pulled her head up until she was forced to look at him.

"Now take your medicine, you bad girl."

Callie swallowed his salty load, trying to keep the disgust she felt from showing on her face. He was panting, his eyes alight with excitement.

"That's a good girl. What do you say?"

"Thank you, sir," Callie whispered.

"That's right. Now clean up my cock. You've left an utter mess."

Callie slid off the old man's lap and knelt between his knees again, took his limp dick in her hand and began to lick it clean of errant cum.

"The balls too, Sylvie. And look at me while you tidy your mess."

"Yes, sir." She took his balls into her mouth, swirling them with her tongue as she met his smug, amused stare. When he was satisfied, he pushed her away and gave her one more ringing slap across the face. Callie stared at the floor, too humiliated to make eye contact with him any longer.

In a soft, patronizing voice, he said, "Unruly little girls like you need to be shown their place, don't they, Sylvie?"

"Yes, sir," she whispered. "Thank you, sir."

Without another word, the man stood, zipped his pants, and exited the room.

Callie had just begun to sob when Alicia strode in, clapping her hands. "Up! Up! Wash your face and fix your hair. Pull yourself together." The tall woman had put her blouse and jacket back on, but she still looked angry from having to get topless for the old man. Or maybe she was just pissed at Callie for seeing her brought low.

Callie sprang to her feet and did as she was told, washing the old man's cum off of her face, rinsing her mouth with Listerine, and straightening her messy hair. Her cheeks were bright red from his slaps and her eyes looked haunted. When she was done, Alicia took her by the shoulders and studied her face.

"You'll do. Time for your punishment in the stocks. I'm afraid it's the only way the new ones learn to obey. Follow me."

With a sigh of despair, Callie followed.