Party Time Pt. 02

Story Info
Jane gets in deeper.
3.8k words
4.41
10.6k
25
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humble
Humble
213 Followers

The next morning was very different from any morning we had spent together in the eight years of our relationship. Before I was even totally awake, I felt a soft tug on my cock, and came awake to see that Jane was stroking me with one hand, while her other hand was busy fingering herself. I was instantly hard, and leaned over to take an already hardened nipple into my mouth, biting lightly and swirling my tongue over the surface, which elicited a loud moan from my wife.

"God I'm so turned on," she whispered. "I want you inside me."

It was like slipping into a warm, wet sleeve. She was practically clawing at my back in her eagerness to be fucked, wrapping her legs tightly around me and humping frantically back at me.

I took a few deep breaths to calm myself just a bit, wanting to draw the experience out for a few minutes rather than have it be over quickly. It was obvious to me what had turned Jane on so much, so I decided to push that button to increase the intensity of what she was feeling.

"I bet it's not me you want inside you," I teased, slowing my thrusts enough that she clutched at me to try to get the feelings she craved. "Who are you thinking about right now?"

"Stop..fuck me..fuck me please!"

"I will, but you need to tell me what is going through that brain of yours," I said as I very slowly thrust my way in and out of her pussy, feeling her stomach ripple as she approached a powerful orgasm. "Who are you really thinking about right now?"

"Ahh...." She moaned, both frustrated and turned on at the same time.

"Tell me and you can cum," I whispered, putting my mouth right next to her ear. "Who do you want inside you? Which guy at work do you want to fuck first? Tell me..."

"Oh god, oh god, oh god..." she moaned, her head thrashing back and forth and her back arching under me. "God...Larry, I'm thinking about what it would be like to fuck Larry!"

"Tell me what you want from him," I commanded.

"Oh...oh....I want his big black dick inside me. I want to feel him on top of me fucking me."

"While everyone watches?"

She bit her lip and panted, "Yes, I want them all to see. I want everyone on the unit to watch Larry fuck me."

I went back to fucking Jane faster, and she soon screamed out as her climax took over all of her senses. She arched so strongly that only head and feet were on the bed, pumping her hips against mine with a loud slap before collapsing in a heap, sweat covering her skin. I rolled off and stood looking down at her. Jane had her eyes closed and her breathing was still as if she had just finished running a race, which I suppose was true in a way.

"Going to be able to work okay?" I asked. "You might want to take an extra pair of panties with you, just in case the ones you wear get too wet."

To my surprise, Jane allowed her fingers to drift lightly over her clitoris, and I realized she was still aroused enough to be considering a second morning orgasm. "I might need more than one extra pair," she purred, still lost in the post-fucking sensation.

"I need to get ready for work," I said, leaning down to lightly pinch a nipple. "And so do you. You'd better get yourself together or you'll be too horny to get anything done today. I've never seen you this worked up in the morning before."

She reluctantly stopped her self-stimulation and opened her eyes. "I had the most vivid erotic dreams all night. More vivid than anything I've ever dreamt before. I was being fucked by men from work, and also by people I couldn't picture clearly. I think I might have actually cum while I was sleeping, but I'm not sure. But I do know it was intense."

I didn't think she would be having a reaction like this from the talk the night before alone, and believed my original guess that she had been considering the plusses and minuses of an affair was the correct one. Even if it was on more of a subconscious level, it was clear she had been harboring thoughts of having sex with her co-workers for some time. I wondered if she had other dreams about this, but hadn't remembered them upon awakening. But clearly the conversation the night before had unlocked some door that she had previously kept closed.

"Guess I don't have to ask whether you've changed your mind, do I?" I joked as I went to take my shower and dress for work.

Jane laughed and said, "I hope Lisa is in early. I don't think I can wait too long." Her face changed to a more serious expression. "God, I just thought of something. What if she says no? What if she isn't doing what you think she is? That would be embarrassing."

"I doubt very much if it will be embarrassing, even if she turned you down, which I don't think she will. She brought it up to you yesterday, she must be expecting you to refer to it at some point. But if she says no, what would you do?"

"What do you mean? What could I do?" Jane asked.

"You could respond to one of the guys who hit on you, couldn't you? Isn't that what's been driving this sudden horniness anyway, that you had been already thinking something like that could be fun?"

She shrugged. "I guess I was actually thinking something like that. I can't believe we're having this conversation."

"Sex is sex, it's not a deep, long-lasting relationship. I'd rather you be honest with me then run around doing things you're lying about. Lying is what kills a relationship. Are you feeling emotional attractions to any of these guys? Think about yourself running off with them into the sunset?"

"No, not at all. I see how they treat women and I don't think I could be with a man who talks to women like they are just...prizes." She paused, her face puzzled. "But at the same time, it kind of makes me want to be in bed with them. Is that weird?"

"What's weird? Weird for one person is normal for another. Like I said, sex is sex, a primitive and powerful drive everyone has. A relationship is something else. I think one of the things that drives marriages apart is that the partners refuse to acknowledge the feelings they might have for people other than their spouses. I think it's probably healthier to be open about it."

"So you think people should sleep with people other than their spouses?" Jane asked as she followed me into the bathroom.

"Not necessarily, but honesty is still the important thing," I told her, turning on the hot water and waiting for it to warm up. "Some people would freak out if their wife told them what you told me last night."

"Why didn't you freak out?"

"I don't know," I admitted. "The mental picture of you being fucked and totally lost in the whole experience was just...I don't know, it just turned me on picturing you on your back with your legs wrapped around a guy and screaming your head off with pleasure. It didn't make me jealous or insecure or whatever, it just turned me on. Like having a private movie with you as the star of the show."

"I don't know where this is headed," she confessed. "I mean, it was a really powerful fantasy, but now that the feeling has passed a little and we're talking about it for real, it's starting to hit me how strange this conversation with Lisa might be."

"I notice you're still planning on having it though," I said with a laugh as I got into the shower.

I went through my morning routine and Jane did the same. We usually didn't have much contact in the mornings, having worked out an efficient method for two people to use one bathroom and one kitchen in a way that got both of us out of the house in a timely manner. I normally left about forty-five minutes before Jane did, and this morning was no exception. I reflected on this as I was driving in to the office, how our routines still drove our actions even as we were discussing something outside the realm of normal for most couples.

I didn't bother with the radio that morning, wanting to think over the possible scenarios that might face us that evening. I realized that Jane was probably feeling even stronger emotions than I was. For me, the experience was going to be a little second-hand since what I would know would depend on what Jane told me, while she would be the one having the experience herself. I did not doubt that at the same moment I was thinking about it, so was she as she was doing her morning commute, no doubt her stomach knotted with equal parts nervousness and excitement. I couldn't wait to hear how everything had turned out.

When I got home in the afternoon, an hour before Jane as usual, I took a glance at the calendar we had hanging on the refrigerator, and realized that we were supposed to have dinner with a couple we were friends with, Dana and Laurie. They lived about thirty minutes from us, and we would have to leave almost as soon as Jane got home from work, meaning any conversation about the day's events was either going to have to take place in the car or we'd have to wait until we got back home. I decided not to ask anything until we were in bed that evening, letting the night play out normally before diving into whatever new waters we would be in, depending on what Jane had found out that day at work.

When she got home, I gave her a quick kiss and said, "We're supposed to be at Laurie and Dana's in forty minutes, so we need to leave pretty soon. Do you need to change?"

"Jesus, I forgot all about that," she said. "Yeah, let me throw on some jeans and a T shirt."

By a silent mutual agreement, we said nothing about her day on the drive over, or at any time during the evening. On the drive home, Jane was quiet, and I allowed the silence to deepen, assuming she was thinking about how to frame her description of the days events. I glanced down once to see her squirming almost imperceptibly in her seat, as if she could not find a comfortable position. I had noticed her doing the same thing all evening during dinner and conversation. I wondered if it was arousal again, or something else.

She looked out the window for almost the entire ride, though it was not the kind of uncomfortable silence couples experienced after a big fight. This was more like we were each locked in out own thoughts, and before I knew it I was pulling the car into the garage.

"I'll be upstairs," Jane said, quickly exiting the car and going into the house.

It took me about five minutes to check to see that all of the doors were locked and the air conditioner set on the proper night-time setting before climbing the stairs to the bedroom, wondering how the next hour or so might unfold. I had not been able to get a read on Jane all evening, other than the little twitches as she moved around on her chair, so I did not know what to expect.

I needn't have worried. When I pushed open the door Jane was lying in bed naked, one hand stroking her clit and the other twisting her nipples. Her eyes were closed and her movements were just as intense as they had been the night before.

I quickly stripped and sat on the bed, content to watch her play with herself for a few minutes before I replaced her fingers with my own, immediately aware that she was soaking wet. She opened her legs and I had no trouble inserting three fingers inside her, twisting them back and forth, which caused her to groan and begin panting. I didn't want to let her cum until she had told me about her day, so I stopped the twisting and just pumped my fingers very slowly back and forth.

"Before we do anything, I want to know what happened today," I said.

With an effort, Jane stopped her self-stimulation and licked her lips while she tried to compose herself enough to tell me about her day. "Going into work was strange," she started. "I don't think I was aware of anything on the road, my mind was totally focused on what might happen after I talked to Lisa. It's a good thing there wasn't any situation that would require me to react or I would have plowed into someone."

She put her hands flat on the bed next to her, with the air of someone trying to resist a strong urge to do something with them. "I had to sit in the car for like ten minutes before I could work up the nerve to walk into the hospital," she continued. "It wasn't just this whole thing with Lisa, I would have to walk right past Marlon and Marcus at the front door, the two security guards I told you about. It's one thing to do that everyday knowing they'll say something flirty, but now that I had pictured them, you know, with me, it was going to be hard to keep my expression neutral and have a normal conversation with them."

"If you have sex with them, that's going to be even harder, right?" I asked, just curious as to what her reaction might be.

She looked surprised. "God, I hadn't even thought of that," she said softly. She shook her head and went back to her story. "I finally got myself together and walked in. It was weird, I've seen these guys almost every day for the last three years, but I never noticed how big they both are. I knew they went to the gym a lot, but today, for the first time, I saw that their arms are huge, like football players. And they are both tall, probably six four or five. My knees got a little weak as I walked past them. They said something, and I said something back, but I couldn't tell you what was said if you gave me a million dollars. I wondered if the whole day was going to be like that."

"Go on," I urged, gently tweaking her clitoris with my thumb.

Jane said, "Stop that or I won't be able to focus. Okay, so I went upstairs and saw that Lisa was in her office at the end of the hallway and decided better to get this over with as quickly as I could. I also had to walk past the security guy on our floor, Simon, and he's even bigger than Marcus and Marlon. I think he might have played college basketball. Luckily for me, he was on the phone and just waved. I was getting so nervous I would not have been able to say much if he had tried joking around with me. I practically ran the rest of the way to Lisa's office, and she looked at me kind of weirdly when I asked if I could talk to her for a second. I think my voice was a little loud."

"I hope you closed the door," I said.

Jane nodded. "I actually did. Lisa asked me what I wanted to talk about, and I said pretty much what you suggested last night, including the part about not wanting you to know. She got a big smile on her face when I said that, then said, "Janey, you are going to love it, believe me. I'll let you know what time this Saturday to be at my house. I'll put together something special for your first time."

"I thought so. Did you also tell her about just having guys from work?"

Jane nodded. "I did, and she asked why I wanted that. I gave her some excuse like it would make me more comfortable, then told her that Marcus, Marlon, and Simon were always hitting on me, and so were Drs. Patel and Kumar. She smiled at that. She asked me if that was all."

"What did you tell her?"

Jane smiled. "I told her that I thought Larry and Jonas had both hit on me in the past, but I didn't want to get her into any trouble if she felt weird about them, since they were her supervisors. She told me to just look forward to Saturday, then asked how often I'd be able to do this...you know, since my husband didn't know and all."

"What did you say?"

Jane smiled again. "I told her not to worry about it, I could always think of something to get out. She said that was good because in addition to the party, she thought it would be a good idea if I started going out with "the girls" after work a couple of times a month."

"So, you think there might be something this Saturday, then?"

"I'm not done," Jane said. "It wasn't an hour later that Lisa called me back into her office and told me, "Okay, Janey, it's on for this weekend. Nine o'clock at my house. You'd better tell your husband you are staying with Teresa all night because you are going to be busy until the sun comes up Sunday morning, I can promise you that."

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I was surprised, and I guess Lisa could tell I was taken aback. She said, "Janey, when the word got out that you were interested in a little party, the guest list got pretty long. Marcus, Marlon, Simon, Patel, Kumar, Larry, Jonas...all in. But there are three other security guards that work with Simon that want to come as well. Should be enough to stay busy all night."

"Ten guys?" I asked. "She wants you to take on ten guys?"

Jane laughed weakly. "That's what I said, I told her I didn't think I could do ten guys. She said, "You won't. Six of them are for me, but they all want to watch you in action. You'll get around to fucking all of them eventually, but I think four to start will work. After all, you'll be there for nine or ten hours."

"That's still a lot for one time," I said.

"She could see I was having doubts and said, "I guarantee you'll be up for that many, trust me. You might even want to take on some of mine. We've got stuff that will get you juicy and keep you that way all night."

"Drugs?"

Jane nodded. "Some kind of drug, that's for sure. I asked her what she was talking about and she just smiled and said, "You'll find out Saturday. Don't worry, you're going to love every minute of it." My head was spinning for the rest of the day, and every time I went into the hallway I felt like everyone was staring at me, like they knew what I was going to do. Lisa had told me also that I didn't have to worry about work, that the guys were really careful to keep things under wraps so there was no problem with a scandal. And she pointed out that Larry, Jonas, and the two doctors were all in supervisory positions so they would be able to make sure everything was kept behind closed doors."

"Did any of the guys say anything the rest of the day?"

Jane shook her head. "No, not anything other than the regular flirty stuff, though Marcus did smack his lips at me as I left and said, "Can't wait to taste some of that." I just kept going, but god, I got wet right away just thinking about what was going to happen. I had to take five minutes in the parking lot to get myself off before I could drive home."

"What's that, about six orgasm in the last twenty-four hours? That's like a month and a half's worth, isn't it?"

Jane began humping against my hand, clearly bent on having another one now that she had told her tale. "I can't help it, it's like I can't get satisfied. Make me cum, please...I can't wait another second."

"Think you can do four guys?" I asked as I fingered her, watching her flat stomach contract and ripple as the sensations flooded her body.

"God, I'm so horny I think I could do four guys all at once," she gasped.

"You're picturing it now, aren't you?" I said as I continued to arouse her. "A black cock sliding into your pussy and another in your mouth. Is that what you want?"

"Oh, god, yes...that would be wild."

"Tell me what you're imagining."

"I'm on the rug and there's a bunch of people watching me, people from work. Larry is fucking me and Simon is kneeling by my face with his dick in my mouth. Everybody is saying nasty things, urging them to fuck the bitch, and it's turning me on even more. Simon starts to cum and my mouth gets so filled that some of it runs down my cheek, then a few seconds later Larry starts slamming me down into the rug and cums inside me. When he is done, Marcus and Marlon take their place and we do it all over again. Ahhhh...fuck me, fuck me, make me cum!"

I couldn't tell if she was talking to me or was lost in her fantasy, so I just continued doing what I was doing with my fingers. Within a few seconds, another powerful orgasm burned through her, causing her to scream and clutch the sheets into balls as she tried to ride the wave to its conclusion. I increased my twisting and used my other hand to pinch her nipple.

"That's it, pinch my nipples, pinch my nipples..oh,oh...oh, God!"

I was shocked to see that a second, just as powerful orgasm was working its way through her system. It was amazing, the woman who barely ever initiated sex, and often seemed as if she could take it or leave it, was turning into a wanton slut right before my eyes. Her body convulsed over and over as the second climax peaked, then subsided.

Humble
Humble
213 Followers
12