Party Time Pt. 03

Story Info
The night of the party finally arrives.
3.9k words
4.34
8k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humble
Humble
214 Followers

Party Time III

By HUMBLE

Lisa called it correctly; Jane did not come home until a little after 7 AM Sunday morning. She took a quick shower and went right to sleep, so it was almost dinnertime before we had a chance to talk. She took another shower upon awakening, coming downstairs in a bathrobe, her hair covered by a towel wrapped around her head. She sat down at the kitchen table with a deep sigh and gave me a small smile.

"Guess you want to hear about my night," she said, sipping a mug of tea I handed to her.

"I do. Was it what you expected?"

She considered that for a moment before replying. "I don't know, I'm not really sure what I expected."

"Was it fun? Not fun? Something you want to do again?"

"Yes, no, yes," she laughed. "Why don't I just tell you what happened first, then we can talk about where this whole thing might be going, okay?"

"Sure."

"I'll try to go step-by-step, just try not to interrupt too much or I might forget something. I'll try to remember everything I can."

"Okay," I said, settling back in my chair.

"Let's do this in the living room," Jane said. "The sofa has more padding, and I am just a little sore."

That opened up a whole line of questions, but I figured she would get to everything in due time. I did have the thought that I should jot down some questions as we went rather than interrupting, but then thought that would look too clinical so I would just have to focus on what Jane told me.

She settled herself, curling her legs under her in that posture that only women can achieve, took another sip of tea, then began speaking. "Driving over there was a little weird. I thought it might be like when I was going into work that first day when I was going to speak to Lisa, and that I would really have trouble concentrating, but it wasn't like that at all. Maybe it was because the whole thing still seemed a bit unreal to me so my mind simply ignored the ramifications of what I was doing until I got to Lisa's house. That's when it really hit me."

She took a deep breath and blew it out before continuing. "It was already dark when I pulled up. I found a place a couple of houses down and was getting myself together when I saw her door open and Larry, Jonas, and the two doctors, Patel and Kumar all went in together. That's when it really hit me and I actually started to shake a little bit thinking about what would happen once I went through that door myself."

"You could have changed your mind?" I pointed out.

"Could I? I thought about what would happen if I simply chickened out and didn't go in, and I think what convinced me was the thought of just how uncomfortable it would be at work from then on if I did. Those men were all my supervisors and they could make things very uncomfortable."

"Wouldn't that work both ways? If they came down on you because you didn't' show, wouldn't they be in trouble for doing that?"

Jane laughed a little. "Well, yes, but that wasn't something I was likely to think about at that moment. I just felt like I was committed so I got out of the car and started walking towards the door. It felt like the more steps I took, the farther away it got but I soon found myself on the front porch and I rang the bell. My mouth was so dry I could hardly swallow."

She went on, "Lisa opened the door and gave me a big hug, pulled me into the room and said, "Look who's here". Besides the guys I saw, her husband and two of the security guys from another unit were already sitting in the living room. Everybody had a drink in their hand, and Jim, Lisa's husband, handed me one as soon as Lisa closed the door."

"Come one, Janey, get loosened up," Lisa said to me, and one of the security guys said, "Yeah, you'll be plenty loosened up before the night is over. I took a long swallow and within about a minute started to feel buzzed."

"Think there was something in it?" I asked.

"Maybe, or maybe I was just so keyed up the drink had that effect just from the alcohol. It tasted strong but I gulped it down pretty quickly and took a seat on one of the chairs. I thought there would be stuff going on, but it was like a normal party except for the fact that I kept thinking all the guys were looking at me. Lisa came around with these coconut covered chocolate balls and said I should take three or four before they were gone, so I did. They weren't very big so I ate all four of them in about ten minutes. I found out later that she had made them using THC extract of some kind so it was really potent. The buzz became about ten times stronger than it had been, but it wasn't like a drunk buzz, it was like my whole body was on fire and I had to fight down the urge to start touching myself right then and there."

"Was everybody else eating them too?"

Jane nodded. "Oh yeah, the guys were popping them into their mouths like candy. Lisa made me take three more and stood in front of me while I ate them, just to make sure I finished them all. By that time Marcus and Marlon had showed up and a minute or so after them the other security guy came in. I was squirming around in my seat and wondering what the rest of the night was going to be like, but I had certainly lost any nervousness. I was so horny I could hardly sit still, and Lisa noticed right away.

"See, Janey, told you I'd have something you'd like." Then she turned to everyone and said, "Time to get this thing started." Everybody started hooting and making comments to me and they weren't hiding anything at all at this point."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Like Larry said he couldn't wait to taste my pussy, and Marcus rubbed his crotch and told me I was going to love being fucked by as he put it, "the men in uniform". Stuff like that. Honestly, I didn't really pay that much attention to it because I was thinking that I was about to take a step that was so different from what other people did, and it turned me on even more."

I could see the scene in my mind's eye, and having already been in Lisa's house, it made it easier to get a vivid picture of what her living room must have looked like.

"Lisa brought out a box and gave all the men a blank piece of paper and a pencil and told them to get to writing. She told me that the way they did this was that the men wrote down things they wanted to happen and she and I would spin a die. Whatever number came up was how many of the requests we'd perform."

"So you didn't get a choice in the matter?"

Jane shook her head. "Nope, and somehow that made it ever more arousing. When all of the men had finished, Lisa gave out two more pieces of paper, one to Larry and one to Jonas. "Just in case we both spin a six," she told them with a laugh. They both wrote something, folded up the paper, and stuck it in the box. Lisa asked if I wanted to go first or second, and I told her first because I couldn't sit still waiting any longer. I felt like my mind was floating free of my body, and my body was so aroused it felt like I was on fire."

She took another drink of tea before continuing. "Lisa handed me a die and I shook it in my hand and then rolled it across the coffee table. It bounced to the floor and came up a six. I said that shouldn't count, but I got outvoted. Lisa handed me the box and told me to pick out six pieces of paper without looking, so I slowly reached inside and began pulling folded slips out until I had six of them sitting in a pile. I was having trouble controlling myself by this time, I was just so aroused. My nipples felt like they were trying to poke their way through my bra they were so hard."

It was an arousing picture, Jane sitting in a room with a bunch of horny guys waiting to see her act out their instructions. I motioned for her to continue, not wanting to interrupt the story.

"Lisa took the papers," Jane said. "And started reading them, putting them in the order she wanted. Finally, she told me she had them ranked easiest to hardest and said we were about to start the fun. I was breathing so hard I thought I might pass out, and the guys were laughing and making bets on whether or not I could complete all of the instructions. Lisa drew out the tension a little, taking the first paper and showing it to Marcus, who smiled and looked at me like a wolf looking at a defenseless lamb. He let his eyes roam up and down my body and I could not help shivering."

"Scared?" I asked.

"Excited beyond belief," Jane answered. "Lisa read out the first slip. It said I should dance, strip, then use a toy to get myself off."

"Wow, what did you say to that?"

Jane laughed weakly. "Wasn't much to say at that point, but the thought crossed my mind that if Lisa thought this one was the easiest of the six I had chosen, the rest must be just crazy. But I was getting so horny by this time that I think I would have done anything. The THC was revving up my system like it had never been turned on before, so when Lisa turned on the stereo to some fast music, I just stood up and started dancing around the living room. The guys were encouraging me to get naked, so I slipped my top over my head and undid my skirt. I was dancing in just my bra and panties in front of guys I see every day. God, that turned me on so much and I could see they were getting hard. They were shifting their dicks around inside their pants, and that made me even wetter."

"I can imagine," I said, doing the same thing to myself as Jane related the events from the night before.

"Come on, get naked," they were yelling, so I slowly backed over to Larry and sat down on his lap with my back to him. He immediately put his hands on my tits and started rubbing them through my bra. I whispered over my shoulder that he should unhook me, and he did so, taking the opportunity to fondle me as he slipped my breasts out of the bra and tossed it across the room. He started pinching my nipples. I don't know how he knew that it would turn me on, but he started doing it harder and harder, and the harder he did it, the more turned on I got."

I knew what Larry looked like; I had met him at both of the previous parties we had attended, so it was easy to see all of this in my mind's eye.

"He slipped his hand inside my panties and started playing with my pussy," Jane went on. "He rubbed my clit and I started moaning. I was so turned on, and the guys were all encouraging Larry to make me cum, which probably would have taken no more than a minute or so. Lisa had gone back into the bedroom and she came out now with this huge black dildo. It must have been a foot long. "Yeah, she'd better get used to big black cocks," one of the guys laughed. "I don't even know which one it was, but before I could even move Marcus and Marlon had grabbed me off Larry's lap, put me on my back on the rug and pulled my legs wide apart. Lisa handed me the dildo and I slowly pushed it inside me. God, I was so wet it slipped right in, and it stretched me like I've never been stretched before. Lisa kneeled down next to me and ordered me to put the whole thing in."

"Ordered you?"

Jane nodded. "Yeah, she leaned down and said, "Stick that whole thing in your pussy right now, or I'll get one of these guys to do it for you. You get me, Janey? Fuck yourself with that nice, fat cock."

"That sent me over the edge and I started pushing and pulling it in and out, slowly at first, then faster and faster until I was jamming the whole thing in with each stroke. It took about twenty or thirty strokes and then I was cumming like a rocket, just screaming out and almost passing out from the pleasure. I don't know if it was the increased heartbeat or what, but I started feeling more and more aroused, more turned on than I was when I started. I think the faster heartrate put the THC into my bloodstream faster or something."

"Jesus, what was the second thing to do?" I wanted to know.

"A threesome with the two doctors," Jane answered. "I figured one of them must have put the suggestion in. I was still laying there when Lisa read out the slip, and she just laughed and said to Dr. Patel, "There she is. Might as well get her while she's hot." Patel got between my legs, and Kumar knelt next to my head and used his hands to turn my face so I could suck on him while his buddy plowed me at the same time. I reached down between my legs and grabbed Patel's dick and guided it into my pussy, which was pretty easy considering how wet I was, and how much thicker the dildo had been than Patel's dick felt. I started to frantically rub my clit as he started to fuck me. But it was hard to coordinate all of the things I was supposed to be doing so I took my hand away and focused on sucking Kumar while Patel fucked me."

"How'd that feel? As good as your fantasy?"

"Oh, it was so much better. It's hard to describe, but the sensations going on were starting to almost overwhelm me. It didn't take very long before Kumar started shooting into my mouth and I swallowed without even thinking about it. Patel lasted a few minutes longer and once Kumar pulled out, I wrapped my arms and legs around Patel and started trying to hump back at him. The guys were egging him on, and it was like I was the center attraction in a show or something."

"How long had you been there?"

Jane shrugged. "I don't know, maybe an hour and a half at this point I'd say. Pretty crazy, isn't it?"

"What were the other requests?"

"Let's just say they all involved more than one partner. They did take me down to the basement at one point, and tied me to Jim's workout bench. They took turns licking my pussy, taking bets to see how long they could do it without me having an orgasm. They'd get me real close, then stop for a few minutes, then start up again. I think they kept me there for close to thirty minutes, and it was getting so that I was begging them to make me cum, which just made them laugh. Simon won the bet, and his prize, besides the money, was to fuck me while I was tied up to the bench. God, he was just huge. I mean his whole body, including his cock. He made me feel like I was a dwarf or something, and when he thrust inside me the first time, I swear stars went off behind my eyes. I started screaming for him to fuck me, and that just triggered something inside me and I started begging him to do it harder and harder. It's a wonder we didn't bust the bench."

"How many guys did you have sex with?"

"Well, I actually only fucked Patel, Simon, and Larry, but I lost track of how many blow jobs I gave during the night. I ate a couple more of those chocolates at some point, and I got on all fours and crawled from one guy to another, sucking them off, then moving on to the next one. I did the whole room at least once. Lisa was pretty busy too. I saw her doing three guys at once, but I don't really want to do anal so I didn't have to worry about that kind of combination."

"These guys have that much stamina?"

"I've never seen anything like it," Jane said in response. "It took them no time at all to recover. After a couple of hours, Lisa asked if I wanted to shower and I told her that sounded great. I was just standing under the water with my eyes closed, thinking how good it felt, when I felt fingers probing their way into my pussy. I couldn't help myself, I just started humping my hips into the fingers, then looked down to see that it was Lisa's hand."

"Lisa? I didn't know she was bi."

"Well, neither did I until that point. She got down on her knees and started licking me. God, she is good...she got me off in under five minutes, then took me into the bedroom and had me return the favor."

I was surprised. Jane had never indicated that she had the slightest interest in being with a woman.

"I wasn't really interested but I gradually got into it a little bit. I don't think it's something I'm interested in doing often, but it really wasn't bad at all. It was kind of cool watching and listening to Lisa get off on it. She put her hands behind my head and just sort of locked me into position until I made her cum. Took a while because I didn't really know what I was doing, but she got there eventually."

"That doesn't sound like it would take all night."

"You'd be surprised how the time flies once you get into it," Jane pointed out. "We went back out into the living room and I spent the rest of the night getting sort of passed around from guy to guy. That's when I fucked Larry. He put me on my stomach over a padded footstool, kneeled behind me and fucked me right in front of everybody. I think I must have had a dozen orgasms, maybe more all together. I lost track of how many dicks I sucked, though most of the time it was just for a few seconds and they didn't all cum. It was pretty wild."

"What happens now? Is Lisa having more of these little get-togethers?"

Jane said, "I guess, but she didn't say anything specific. One thing did happen though that you should know about. Jonas, you know, the supervisor of my wing at the hospital? He told me he expects me in his office first thing Monday morning."

"For?"

"I must have looked upset because he said, "Don't worry, you're just going to be doing what you're doing now." At the time, I was on my knees licking his cock and fondling his balls, so I guess he thinks I'll do it at work as well. He told me that he had Monday and Wednesday mornings, and Larry had the afternoons so I guess both of them are expecting some special treatment a couple of days each week."

"And will you?"

"I don't know," Jane admitted. "I don't want word to get around that I'm doing stuff like that."

"I doubt that they would say anything, not if they want to keep it going. Just carry an armful of folders or something when you go in and people will think they've requested information or something."

"That could work. Oh, and Marcus told me he thinks it would be cool if I met up with him and his buddies once in awhile."

"What did you tell him?"

"First, I asked how many of these buddies he was talking about, and second, I asked where he wanted to meet. He said, "As many as you think you can handle" for the first part, and "Downstairs in the basement" for the second. There's an abandoned laundry room down there that never gets used he said."

"What'd you say to that?"

Jane smiled, licking her lips. "I was sitting naked in his lap stroking his cock when he said something to me, and his fingers were rubbing my clit, so I told him that would work and he could bring at least four guys with him if he wanted, but it had to be the same ones who were at Lisa's. I have to admit, this is turning me on all over again just telling you about it. I don't know if the chocolate stuff is still in my system or if it's some new stage I'm going through, but I think I could take on a bunch of those guys right now."

"What will you do if he shows up with somebody new?" I wanted to know.

Jane thought about it, then smiled again. "Guess I'd have to fuck him, wouldn't I?" She slid down to the floor and kneeled in front of me, unzipping my pants and fishing out my cock. She gave it a few strokes, then ran her tongue slowly up the entire length of the shaft. "Maybe do this," she teased, putting the head inside her mouth and swirling her tongue around and over it while continuing to jerk me off with her hand.

"Just think, I might be doing this every day. Are you going to be thinking about it while you are working? Going to picture your wife taking on some black guys at work? You'll never know which day I do and which day I don't."

I gripped her hair and pulled her forward until she had the whole thing in her mouth. Jane began sucking as if she were possessed and it didn't take too long until I came like a firehose. Jane took every drop.

"Maybe that's what I'll do," she cooed, still kneeling in front of me and softly stroking my dick until it started to get hard again. "I'll just drop hints and see if you can figure it out. Would that be exciting?"

Humble
Humble
214 Followers
12