Party Wipe Pt. 01

Story Info
A party of S tier adventurers fall a sultry, sadistic imp.
5.1k words
4.55
12.5k
20
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlazeSM
BlazeSM
101 Followers

Hi!

Hope you are doing well!

This series serves as a prequel for "Rise of the Slime Queen", or rather it tells the story of how Ardat Emili became a succubus queen. Many kinky hijinks ensue and many-a-adventurer is enslaved.

Enjoy.

Party Wipe

Chapter 1

The party made their final camp in the forest.

It had been days since they had left the city on the new quest, given to them directly by the guild. Dozens of adventurers had disappeared, many of whom where their friends. That made this quest personal.

As experienced as the party was, they knew that made the whole quest even more dangerous. One of the first rules the guild would drill into their brains was, never make it personal. Never.

But, having been on a hot streak for as long as they were, what could stop them? If anyone could find their missing friends and solve this mystery it was them.

The Paladin sighed heavily as she cast another barrier spell around them, just to be sure. She was beautiful, in a peaceful, angelic kind of way. Her long blonde hair fell over her shoulders as the shine of the spell glistened against her heavy plate armor and kind, light eyes.

Finally satisfied with their warding, she sat herself upon the stone next to her friends. They have been together for a long time. Ever since they were F rank adventurers. Now their rank was S and in the meantime they had fought any and all kind of beast one of the common folk could think of.

From the alluring Incubus to the devilish Tricksters and anything in between. Whatever, this was, would not be a problem.

It was exactly those thoughts that troubled the Paladin the most. She eyed her companions wearily. Her gaze first fell upon the Cleric.

She, like the Paladin, also dreaded these ideas of personal heroism that their companions shared. Her outfit, like the Paladins, covered her whole body, yet her armor was that of tunic and not heavy plate. The Cleric's doe brown eyes shone through her spectacles whilst she gazed into the camp fire, closely listening to her two friends.

It was the Thief who spoke first.

"You worry too much. It's probably just an Imp. We've taken down hundreds of those." She said, shifting in her seat. The Paladin sighed as her dearest friend spoke. Well, friend might had been a stretch, it was clear to everything exactly how they looked at one another.

"It must be a very intelligent Imp if she managed to beat so many adventurers." The Paladin echoed her thoughts gently.

The Thief scoffed, clearly trying to impress her.

"We have you to protect us." She said with a soft blush. "As long as we have you around, I'm not scared."

A playful chuckle escaped their final party member just as the Paladin bit her lower lip in embarrassment.

The scantily clad mage crossed her legs as she sat upon the stone. The Paladin might have had a crush on the Thief, but there was no question who was the most beautiful member of their party. While the Thief had a short, white pixie cut and her body was tightly covered by soundless, sensual, leather, the Mage was the complete opposite.

If you were to look at the Thief you would know she wished for nothing more than to blend in, not to be seen, despite her sharp beauty. Yet the Mage was used to having all of the attention upon herself. And she loved it.

Long, leather, thigh high boots snuggly hugged her graceful legs. A neatly cut, crimson tunic, barely covered her bare chest and waist, complimenting her hair of the same color. Upon her arms, she had long, fingerless leather gloves of the purest dark which went in tandem with the lipstick of the same color that decorated her lips.

"You two need to get a room after we come back." She said playfully.

Both the Thief and the Paladin went bright red as the Cleric chimed in.

"Don't tease them. They are just looking out for one another."

"Oh, don't be jealous little Cleric. We will have our usual fun as well." The Cleric became flustered before her friend even finished the sentence.

She was always like that.

Thought the Paladin.

Whenever the Mage teased her she would become so flustered she could barely even speak.

It was clear that the Cleric enjoyed what the Mage did to her, but not openly.

After they chattered for a while afterwards they all went to sleep. The Thief and the Paladin held hands in the night, while the Mage spooned the Cleric from behind, making the young lass pant with desire through the night.

Of course, the concerns about their quest were brushed aside by the flamboyancy of the Mage and the Thief. Something that would prove to be their undoing.

Chapter 2

Before noon, they had found themselves in front of the castle. It was a monstrous thing, probably telling of the lord that resided within it. Whoever the demon was, they were a force to be reckoned with.

The Mage stood proud though, in front of her team members, staff casually placed upon her shoulder.

"What? Gonna chicken out now? After everything we've been through?" She mocked with a grin.

"O-ofcourse not!" The Cleric said, rattled.

"We need a plan. We can't just go rushing in." The Paladin spoke earnestly. The castle or the lair usually represented what the demon inside was like as well. If this was such a case, they had a hell of a fight ahead of them.

"Nahh." The Thief added with a raspy laugh. "We've had worse than this bozo. We are S rank adventurers, chill out."

Without a second thought, the busty Mage turned to the gate and, with a forceful push of her staff, it flew open. Loud clatter echoed around the forest behind them and inside the castle as the gate was completely ruined.

There was no question about it now, the lord of the castle knew they had arrived.

"Come on." The Thief said and placed a hand around the Paladin's shoulder. "Relax a little we got this."

Meanwhile, the Mage embraced the Cleric in such a way that the young girls face rested between her bubbly chest. She was burning red as the Mage spoke.

"Come on. The demon cannot do anything worse to you than me. And you know you love what I do to you." She teased into her ear, right before she licked it. And so, the party made their first step towards their doom. Even that first step was met with the floor opening beneath their feet, swallowing them deep into the depths of the castle.

The Mage blinked her eyes open as her whole body ached. She was not used to that. Usually, she was laid back behind her party members providing horrific magic spells that would ruin their enemies.

But now? She turned around her to double check as she stood up.

She was alone...

It was a chilling experience, but her ego and confidence didn't allow her to wallow in it. With a careful sigh she took a hold of herself as she peered into her surroundings.

It was dark yet, not completely. Actually, the darkness seemed so bright for some reason that she didn't even have to light up her staff to see. She truly was in a strange place. Weirdly, there were no exits around her in this round chamber she was in. None at all.

"Hi!" She almost jumped as a childish, impish voice echoed behind her. With annoyance she turned, staff at the ready--only to see an imp floating in the air.

"You must have fallen into the trap right?" She asked, kind of confused.

"Yes. Much to my shame." For some reason, the Mage didn't immediately burn her to a crisp. She was clearly harmless, not stronger than a level 10. Compared to her level 120, she was not even an ant. "Do you know the lord of this castle?"

"Why, of course I do!" She chirped childishly.

"Will you tell me?" The Mage asked, kind of annoyed.

"Yes I will." The imp grinned evilly but to the Mage that only looked mildly annoying. "If you beg for it."

The Mage scoffed and threw a half of a spark at the imp, who, in panic barely jumped out of the way.

"Are you crazy?!" She said squinting her eyes in annoyance. "That could have killed me!"

"If I wanted you dead, you would have been dead already." Said the mage absently. "Now start talking."

With flushed cheeks and a rising temper the imp, folded her arms and shook her head as a no.

This imp must have a death wish...

Despite her innocent look, she was still red skinned and not taller than the Mage's boot. The crimson haired Mage could have had her humping her leather in no time. Yeah, that was it. That was the reason she didn't just burn her to a crisp.

Not because she was secretly staring at her shapely legs, covered in shiny nylon pantyhose and heels. Nor was it because she liked how her latex leotard glistened in the dim light of the room.

"And if I wanted you subdued I would have done so by now." The imp snapped back childishly yet, there was something behind that childish behavior. The Mage didn't see it before yet it was clearly there. She peered into her black eyes as locks of raven hair fell across her face and around her small horns.

Something... sinister...

She was a demoness after all but most imps were... barely children in demon years. They all lived thousands of years, a few decades was still a child in their eyes. Yet for the fraction of a second the Mage saw sadism in her that was only seen in much older and stronger demons.

It was then that it struck her. The reason why the darkness wasn't as dark as it should have been. The imp must have seen right through her as that impish grin was replaced with one full of malice. Worst of all, tingly, submissive feeling spread through the Mage.

She staggered and leaned on her staff.

"Finally get it now?" She sneered. "How, oh how did you miss my crimson mist?"

"You-..." The Mage began before she started conjuring a fireball... yet nothing happened.

"I've been charming you for a while now silly." She giggled like a brat. "That is why you didn't see the mist. And that is why I will break you now."

The imp flew over to the crestfallen, yet stubborn mage and flicked her finger upon the Mage's forehead. The crimson haired mage fell back upon the soft floor. Too soft...

The imp smiled down at the Mage as she trembles in weakness.

"What a bad girl you are." She coos. "Falling for such a blatant trap. You must be rather arrogant."

"Fuck you." The Mage spat but the imp only grinned evilly.

"That's the spirit I like breaking the most. It's time to discipline you." Without further warning, the imp takes of her stiletto heels and places her small toes right beneath hem of the mage's dress--and straight upon her pussy.

The Mage sighs despite herself, relishing the feeling of her nylon clad foot massaging her sex. The crimson mist enters her mouth and nose as her pants of lust echo around the room.

"Fuck you, you little bitch." She bellows. "I am the dominant one here. I am the one who always gets what she wants, not you. This will not break me."

Without saying anything, the imp casually strokes her lower lips, making the Mage sigh again.

"This will teach you your place." She giggles like a little girl.

"Stop this you slut!" The Mage yells.

"If you want me to stop just resist a little. Use your staff." The demoness taunts the Mage. "If you can that is."

Without a second thought the Mage begins lifting her arms to cast a spell... only to find herself unable to move them at all. The floor itself had bound and molded around her arms and legs, making her completely helpless.

A bolt of panic spreads through the Mage as she finally understands how dangerous her predicament is.

"Urgh!" The Mage grunts as she yanks on her limbs one last time, thrashing from side to side while the nylon clad foot remains between her legs. With a slight press of her dainty foot, all strength leaves the Mage and she falls back into the floor. Exhausted.

"No human nor demon can resist me, when I give them a footjob." She giggled with a devious stare in her dark eyes.

The more time she spent beneath the imps foot, the more she began admiring her looks. The nylon of her pantyhose was hypnotic, mind melting, while the rest of her outfit glittered in such a way that the Mage thought she was seeing two of them. And it all hugged her body so neatly and completely. It was impossible to look away.

As she continued to giggle, the imp massaged her lower lips time and time again, making her victim fall even further into despair.

I am the leader of the most powerful party in the land... I... cannot... will not... lose like this.

Twisting her pantyhose feet from side to side, the imp laughs down upon the powerful mage. Misery begins corrupting her pet's mind as humiliation gives into depravity. Knowing that such a small, weak demoness was having her way with such a powerful mage, rattled her ego like nothing else ever has.

Yet, it is then that excitement and pleasure come into the mix, confusing the mage further.

"You like my footjob don't you?" She sneers. "I've had a lot of practice."

Only then do her friends pop into the mages mind.

"The Cleric... the others--"

"Tut~" The imp giggles. "You talk too much. They are fine. For now. I wanted to ruin their leader before I break them as well."

Feeling her climax come to an edge, beneath the sheer, casual dominance of the imp, she pushes her sex into the demonesses foot, hoping to reach an orgasm.

"Hey!" The imp squeaks with squinted eyes. "Are you at your limit already? Aren't you this dominant mage who always gets what she wants?"

"No... Stop... I... I don't know..." The Mage whimpers.

Yes... I'll orgasm just this once... and then I will beat her...

As if reading her thoughts, the imp gently lifts her finger and points at the pussy of the mage. Suddenly, with all of the force of a wave, the edging pleasure stops right in its tracks. Her orgasm, which was no closer than a moment, had now halted in a way that made her mind crack a bit.

"Slave, you need to learn that cumming is a privilege, not a right. Not while I am your mistress. And that will be for the rest of your short life."

The Mage starts truly panicking now. For both freedom and the orgasm, she didn't even know which she yearned for more.

"I want you to be completely submissive to me when I allow you an orgasm." She says and continues to rub the Mage's clit with her silky toes. A pathetic expression crosses the Mage's face as her eyes lock with the imps.

Raw sadism. That is what she sees in the demonesses eyes.

The imp, not letting go of her stare, continues to tease her. Slowly twisting her foo, making the mage feel even more desperate and humble.

"N... no..." Whimpers the mage quietly. The constant feeling of an orgasm so close she could barely taste it, finally starts having its toll on the Mage's psyche. Finally, the Mage starts going crazy with pleasure.

"Awww!" The imp laughs. "Look at your pathetic face. You are so week."

But she doesn't stop, the imp just continues to grind her nylon clad toe over the Mage's lower lips. With each press, the playthings masochistic desires are set aflame. Every time her small toes curl and rub her clit the Mage moans in ecstasy. Before long, the Mage is left panting for pleasure beneath the foot of the demoness.

"How do you like this little hell that I have created for you?" She sneers. "You all end up crying and begging beneath my pantyhose clad feet. Right before you pledge your soul to me."

As she continues to play with the Mage, the spellcaster starts to spasm. Even tears swell in her eyes from sheer misery and despair.

"Do you finally get it now? Who you mistress is?" The imp asks hungrily.

"Never..." The Mage barely croaks in denial.

But that doesn't seem to faze the imp.

"Good. I was hoping you haven't broken yet. I like disciplining you." She cackles as the Mage trembles with desire for the hundredth time. Just as she does, the imp increases the intensity of her footjob. The Mage moans and screams in desperation as each movement is enough to send her into a soul crushing orgasm, yet all of them are denied by the spell the imp had cast.

"Stop... Help... someone help me!" The Mage screams.

"No orgasm for you until you submit, pet. Once you do, I will break the seal and you can cum your little brains away." The imp giggles. "And no one can hear you. Your friends are simply waiting their turn in one of my other playgrounds."

Then her childish giggle turns into something more feral and evil.

"Then your soul will be bound to me. You will become my eternal and lifelong slave."

A cold chill sizzles across the Mage's spine. By now, it's not even a chill of horror but of bliss.

No... no... no, no, no... if I submit that will be the end of me... but I cannot take it anymore. I have to fight her!

"Just give in." The imp says casually, mocking a pout. She flicks the clit of the mage with her silky toes and sends her victim into another denied spasm. "Be obedient and let pleasure drown you as I take your soul."

With another harder step, the imp breaks another part of the Mage's mind.

"Who... who are you..." The Mage whimpers.

"Why, I am the lord of this castle. Or rather, I was an imp of the lord. But I tricked him, as I did you. He is a bit harder to drain so I have him locked up until I take away everything from him. And then? After I am done with him and all four of you? I will ruin your kingdom as well.~"

As ruthless pleasure rocks the Mage's body she finally understands with whom she was dealing with. Sure, it was a level 10 imp, but she was more cunning and intelligent than any demon they had faced.

And twice as sadistic.

"Just let yourself feel good. Before your mind collapses and you go insane." With a victorious smile she asked again. "Who do you belong to?"

Her silky toe rubs directly over the Mage's clit as a soundless scream leaves the spellcasters mouth. At long last, the Mage finally cracks. She wants to cum, she wants to feel good and submissive. Docile. Beaten.

"Yours... I'm your slave..." She whispers. The imp only continued to tease her further with her foot.

"I didn't quite catch that." With a sneer she flicks the clit several more times. "Do it with more conviction. And I want you to say my name and call me mistress."

Only then does it dawn on the Mage that she does not even know her mistress's name. Without any strength left in her the Mage screams.

"Please!! Mistress allow me to be your slave." Another flick of her nylon clad toes.

"No. First beg to know my name, pet." She giggles bratilly.

"AAAAHHH!!!!" The Mage screams like a feral animal. "PLEASE MISTRESS LET ME KNOW YOUR NAME!!! I BEG OF YOU."

"Good pet." She gently strokes her pets pussy with her foot. "Now beg to orgasm again."

"Please!!!" The Mage yells desperately. "Please make cum! Take my soul!! RUIN ME!!!"

"Nope." The imp giggles childishly with that evil look in her eye. "I don't need a human as a slave."

Her rejection makes the Mage wallow in futile despair. Even though she begged, pledged herself, the imp would still not have her.

"If you become a soulless husk... if you pledge and beg me to take your soul away, I will accept you as a slave."

As a beacon in the dark, the Mage answers the only way she could.

"I will!!! I WILL BE A HUSK FOR YOU MISTRESS! JUST PLEASE ALLOW ME TO CUM! TAKE MY SOUL IF YOU WISH MISTRESS PLEASE!!!"

"Good pet." With a final giggle she snaps her fingers and the Mage's orgasm is finally set free. It rocks her body like sizzling lighting and crashing thunder, draining all of her levels and giving them to the imp. Her mind, fried, her IQ drained, her ego? Shattered into dust.

"With that, our deal is sealed." The imp says with glee. Before the Mage could even begin to try and speak, the imp presses down again upon her pussy. Her nimble, nylon clad toes, play with the Mage's clit as orgasm after orgasm devour her. Each orgasm stronger than the last.

BlazeSM
BlazeSM
101 Followers
12