Parvati's Son

Story Info
The story of her son.
1k words
3.08
22.5k
15
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is in English but uses some hindi/urdu words. These add taste and flavour to the story. If you are not comfortable with these then this story may not be for you.

All characters over 18 years of age THIS STORY IS IN ENGLISH BUT USES HINDI/URDU WORDS. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE LANGUAGE. ONLY BAREBACK SEX IN MY STORIES. THIS STORY HAS NO CONDOMS AND ALL SEX IS BAREBACK. THERE IS PROSTITUTION IN THIS STORY. IF THIS OFFENDS DO NOT READ. THIS STORY IS HARD CORE SEX. IF IT OFFENDS DO NOT READ. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REAL PERSONS IS COINCIDENTAL. DO NOT READ THE WHOLE STORY AND THEN SAY TAKE LESSONS IN STORY WRITING. I WILL ASSUME YOU LOVED THE STORY. THIS STORY IS DEDICATED TO MY OVER 80 FOLLOWERS AND ALL MY READERS.

Parvati was a high society lady. She was 45 and her son Hemant was 25. She also had a daughter Ananya who was 20. Parvati was fond of partying and had a big social circle. Her stats were 42-38-45. She was a nice fat buxom lady and a MILF. Her height was 5ft 3. Parvati used to party and club a lot.

She was out clubbing in a skirt top when her friend Shilpa (35, 32B, 32-30-36) who was wearing a churidaar dress spoke to her "Parvati tumhara beta Hemant to mast chudhai karta hai. Uska mast sakt laurda hai aur ladkiyaan to uspar marti hain. Usne meri beti (20) Sidhi aur behen (28) Urmila ki kya mast chudhai ki. Urmila meri behen kafi shauk rakhti hai fucking ka lekin us din toh woh bistar se uth nahi saki. Hemant ne apna laurda uski chooth aur gaand mein kya zor se mara. Urmila chudhai ke saath bol rahi thi CHODH ZOR SE CHODH BEHENCHODH.....KYA MOTA LAURDA HAI. Hemant bol raha tha KYA CHOOTH HAI.....MERI MAA KI BHI CHOOTH AISI HO TOH USKI CHUDHAI KAROON....MUJHE MAA KI CHUDHAI KARNI HAI.....MERI HELP KARO......TUMHARI CHOOTH AUR BREAST TOH GAJAB KI HAI.....OOOH.....LAAAHH....FUCK.....FUCK....KYA GAAND HAI.....TUMHARI GAAND TO MAST HAI.....MUJHE TUMHARI BEHEN KI BHI GAAND MARNI HAI......TUM LEHNGA PAHENTI HO TO MAST LAGTI HO..... TUMHARI PAYAL MAST HAI......FUCK.....FUCK....CHOOTH...Urmila was saying MERA HUSBAND BHI AISI CHUDHAI NAHI KARTA......TUMHARA LUND KHOOB HAI...CHUDHAI KARO.....OOOH.....

MAACHODH....MAACHODH APNI MAA KI GAAND MAR......AAAH.....AAAAH......FUCK...ZOR SE CHODO.....CHODO......CHODO....."

Parvati started thinking if my son is fucking Shilpa's sister and step daughter then why not me. He is mine and I want his laurda. I can also have a child with him who will also be his sibling. What fun it will be "Hemant meri chudhai karega aur mein uska laurda apni chooth mein loongi aur boloongi "CHODO MUJHE.....ZOR SE CHODH MAACHODH......APNI BAHEN KO BHI CHOD.......BAHENCHODH.......MAACHODH.......MUJHE NUFTA DE.......CHODH......CHODH........ZOR SE LAURDA MAR........CHODH......CHODH.......CHUDHAI. KAR....MERI CHOOTH MAR.....ZOR SE MAR....."

PART 2

Ananya, Parvati's daughter and Sidhi, Shilpa's daughter were talking. They were both beautiful 20 year old girls studying in college. Highly fashionable, both girls loved good clothes, jewllery, makeup and partying. They had their share of boyfriends and loved flirting.

Ananya was 36B, 5ft 7 while Sidhi was 32B 5ft 4. The preferred Indian ethnic clothes. Today Ananya was wearing a yellow chiffon saree with sleeveless blouse and deep cleavage while Sidhi was wearing a leghnga choli with pajeb, glass bangles and a big bindi.

Sidhi was narrating to Ananya her hot afternoon fuck with Hemant, Ananya's brother. Sidhi was saying "us din mein dopahar ko ghar mein so rahi thi jab tumhara bhai Hemant (25, 5ft 5, 70 kg) ghar mein aaya. Usne mujhe yeh chandi ki payal di jo maine pehni hui hai. Mein bistar pe leti hui apni neeli cotton saree mein. Usne payal mere paaon mein pehnai. Itni sundar lag rahi thi. Usne kaha Sidhi yeh tumhare liye hai. Tum bahut sundar ho. Mujhe bahut achi lagti ho. Main to fida ho gayi aur uske gale lag gayi. Usne phir mujhe gale mein chuma aur mere baalon pe haath pher aaya. Maine bhi usko chuma. Woh mere upar let gaya aur meri saree aur petticoat upar kiya. Uska laurda meri chooth mein poke kar raha tha. Kya mota lund tha."

Sidhi then described how Hemant sucked her boobs, took off her panty and licked her chooth. "Uska chooth chatne ka style kya mast tha....OOOOH......AAAH....FUCK....WOH KEH RAHA THA RANDI TUMHARI CHOOTH KYA MAST HAI." Sidhi then said I asked him to fuck both you and me together. With this his cock became so hard and he was doing the fuck motion in my chooth like it was the best cunt in the world. He was so hard and I was screaming "MUJHE CHODO BAHENCHODH.....ANANYA KO BHI CHOD....PARVATI KO CHODH MAADERCHODH......HUM TEENO KO MA BANAO....HUME CHODO...EK SAATH CHODO.....MAACHOD.....BAHENCHOD....."

PART 3

Parvati was in her room and her son Hemant entered the house. Parvati was wearing a short nightie with her boobs and cleavage showing clearly. Any man seeing her boobs and shapely legs would say "KYA KHOOB LADKI HAI. MUJHE USKI CHOOTH HONA......KYA LIPS HAIN....KISS KARNA HAI....KYA BAAL HAIN.....BAALON ME SIMATNE KO MANN KARTA HAI....."

Parvati remembered what her friend had told her about Hemant's sexual prowess as demonstrated with Sidhi and Urmila. She started dreaming "HEMANT MUJHE CHODH......ZOR SE CHOD......MAACHODH APNA BHAI PAIDA KAR.....JALDI NUFTA DE....ZOR SE CHODH...."

Parvati called Hemant to her room. When he entered he saw a woman in a baby doll nightie, beautiful legs and big boobs. His laurda became hard. The womans lips were thick and luscious. Her chooth was clearly visible and her vulva looked inviting. Parvati said "Beta suna hai tum mast bahenchodh ho kya tum maachod banoge, mujhe zor se chodhoge tum. Mujhe tumhara sakt lund hona apni chooth mein."

Before Parvati knew it Hemant was on the bed, kissing her and sucking her milk. Her nightie was up and he was in her chooth. While Hemant was ramming her not saying anything she was enjoying the fucking and screaming "MAACHOD ZOR SE.....NUFTA DE......APNI BAHEN PAIDA KAR......JALDI......CHUTHIYE CHODH MUJHE......JALDI SE CHOD...ZOR SE CHOD......"

Hemant was saying to his mom "RANDI TU KYA MAST HAI.....KYA CHOOTH HAI.....MERA LUND LE.....TERE SAATH AUR ANANYA KE SAATH DONO SE MUJHE BACHE HONA.....OOOOH.......FUCK.....FUCK......AAAH..."

AND SO HEMANT FUCKED HIS MOM FOR THE FIRST TIME WHILE SHE WAS SCREAMING "MAACHOD......BAHENCHOD......ZOR SE.....FUCK.....OOOH......AAAAH...CHUODH......ZOR SE CHOD"