Passed around the Poker Table

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This thing, this whole thing was for one reason. Clara was - I mean, I loved her. For years, and years. And she never even gave me the time of day. Then I hear she's giving herself to a godamn slave lottery, and I think, this is it. My chance. If she won't love me, I can at least fuck her sensless for a year. But that fucking Alejandro doesn't want to trade. No, he wants to play poker. And doesn't even have the grace to fucking bet the bitch he knows I want when it comes down to it. So now I have to watch her fuck him instead while I make do with you, you useless fucking slut."

He grunted angrily, loudly, and suddenly her mouth was full of cum, deep in her throat, choking her. She tried to gasp through her nose as he held her tight for several long moments, before letting her go. She gasped out, involuntarily letting a mouthful splatter out all over her dress. She knelt in front of her master, knowing she looked a ruined mess, gazing up at him. He never even looked at her, his gaze still elsewhere.

After a little while, with no orders following, and no movement, she risked speaking. "I may not be who you want. But I am still willing to please you master. Do everything you want."

He glanced down at her. "The only thing I want is fucking Clara."

"Then I shall do what I can to get her for you."

A look of surprise crossed his face. "Won't work. But you may as well try."

Awkwardly, knees aching, Samantha stood and looked around the room. The two remaining masters, Alejandro and the pink haired lady, were both very much engaged in fucking their slaves. No one else was in the room.

Samantha walked towards Alejandro. He was sat in his chair, and the petite redhead, Clara, was sat on his cock, facing him. She was completely naked now, her hands clasped behind her back, and she bounced as he thrust upwards, he arse jiggling. Her moans were not quiet.

Alejandro turned to look at her as she approached, but made no move to stop fucking Clara, a grin spreading across his face. "Wish you were back with me, is that it?"

Samantha was surprised to realise internally, the answer was no. Alejandro was hotter, sexier,in almost every way, but something about the complete disdain her current master had for her turned her on far more. She shook her head.

"I've come to negotiate. You can still trade after the game. My master wants Clara, and offers me in return."

"Yes, I know what he wants," Alejandro replied, thrusting upwards as the redhead moaned. "But I'm rather happy with what I've got."

"I'll do anything," Samantha said. "My master wants her above all else."

Alejandro chuckled. Then a thoughtful look crossed his face, and he stopped thrusting, grabbing Clara by the hair.

"Tell me the truth," he said to the redhead. "What do you think about being enslaved to that obsessed ... I don't even know his name."

"Daniel," Clara said. "He's wanted me since we were teenagers. I never wanted him. He's always been creepy and off putting. But..." she trailed off.

"But what?" Alejandro demanded, thrusting upwards suddenly to emphasise his point.

The redhead gasped. "But I didn't become a slave to only do what I want to do. Being made to do things I don't want is probably my biggest turn on. So yes, I'd hate it. But in a way, I'd also love it."

Alejandro grinned, and turned his head to Samantha. "Tell you what then, here's a deal. Both of us want her, and neither of us really want you. So if you serve me for a week, starting now, I'll give her to him for a day afterwards. How's that sound?"

Something about the insult almost made Samantha's knees buckle in exhilaration. "I'll go check with my master."

He was still sat there, staring at Clara, but his face lit up when she relayed the deal. "Yes, of course. But see if you can get any more deals. Whatever it takes. Your only purpose to me is getting me more time with Clara. Remember that."

Samantha returned to find Alejandro now had Clara pinned tightly to him, holding her arms behind her back still, thrusting even faster as she moaned into his chest.

"The deal's on," Samantha said. "And my master wants to do it more as well. More exchanges, I mean."

"I don't think so," Alejandro responded, voice tight as he pounded upwards. "But I'll tell you what. I'll make the deal with any other slave. Each time you bring me another slave for a week, Daniel gets one day with Clara afterwards."

"How am I supposed to do that?" Samantha asked.

"Not my problem, is it?" Alejandro said. "Trade yourself, service others, whatever it takes. But not right now. Right now, you're mine." With a loud gasp, he came, pumping inside the petite redhead. "So then, your first task. My dick and her cunt are covered in cum. Clean it up, and swallow every drop. Do well enough, show some improvement on before, and I might even fuck you later. Until then, you're my clean up slave. Get to it."

As Clara rolled off him, grinning wickedly down at the now kneeling Samantha, cum leaking out of her pussy, Samantha leaned forward and began to lick. This was now what she was. A slave whose purpose wasn't even to please her master herself, but to obtain the services of a better woman, a better slave, for her master. As she licked cum out from inside Clara, gazing up at her and Alejandro making out, ignoring her, she'd never felt more satisfied.

12