Passion and Punishment Ch. 02

Story Info
Unexpected end.
4.4k words
3.65
1.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Passion and Punisment 02

Thanks for edit Kenji Sato

Until yesterday I was a happy woman who was loyal to her husband and loved him. I knew myself and trusted my decisions. Then how was it that I cheated on my husband Zafer just twenty days after he left? I came to understand why he insisted on me staying at my parents' place. However what Zafer did not anticipate was that the danger would come from within. While he was trying to protect me against the dangers outside I had slept with both my husband's brother and my own brother.

It was drunkenness and emotional emptiness that caused me to cheat on my husband with Mete. This was triggered by my physical needs and loneliness. What I experienced with my brother was the guilt and despair of seeing me in that state. If he told anyone my world would collapse. When he confessed what he felt for me I made a spur-of-the-moment decision to be with him to keep him quiet.

I called the company at noon and reported that I was unwell. I was making a cake in the kitchen for the evening. While I was scrambling the eggs it occurred to me that I had destroyed everything my mother had told me and taught me for years in one night and that I had turned into an unchaste woman. I had convinced my brother but what was I going to do with Mete?

I screamed in fear when suddenly a seagull landed in front of my kitchen window making a loud noise. What was this bird doing far from the sea? Of course people didn't leave any fish in the sea so the poor birds were coming to the city because of hunger.

Erhan had heard my voice and came to me. When he asked what had happened I showed him the bird. He laughed. After chasing the bird away he came to me and hugged me.

"Don't be afraid the man of the house is here."

"Can't you see I'm making a cake? We need to talk."

"What will we talk about?" He slapped my butt while asking. I pulled the chair and sat down. He was leaning on the kitchen counter and laughing.

"That's exactly what I'm talking about. I'm your older sister you can't treat me like this."

"Weren't you moaning under me a few hours ago saying fuck me?"

"You're right. Believe me I don't regret it. The sex was very good. I enjoyed it very much but it can't be done this way. Please understand me I love my husband and I feel bad for cheating on him."

"Okay if that's what you want my dear sister. I will gladly help you whenever you need me."

He winked at me and then returned to his room. After all he thought that I would be here for two more years and I would come to his lap. He was right. I could focus on the other problem. No news from Mete. As much as I knew him he must have regretted what he did.

In the evening I talked to my husband on the phone. He asked how everything was if all was fine and how I was. I had tears in my eyes as I said I missed him. I could only hear his voice and see the pictures he sent on WhatsApp. There was no possibility of video calling. I couldn't stop thinking about how I could do this evil to him. I couldn't sleep at night wondering if Mete would tell someone.

After checking the stock lists and reports from the stores on Thursday I got up from my desk to get some coffee. After talking with my colleague for a while I returned to my office where Mete was waiting for me.

"Hello." he said.

After answering him I closed the office door and walked towards him. I was very nervous. "Mete what happened between us last night was a mistake. I am not that kind of woman. I fell into a void and I was drunk. I am very sorry."

"You didn't say a word to me. I touching and caressing you all night. When I kissed you responded to me. You wanted it as much as I did. Are you denying it now?"

"You're right. I may have acted like I was flirting but I didn't have any bad intentions. I didn't think things would go this far. I admit most of the fault is mine and I regret it. I love my husband and I don't want to lose him." My eyes were full of tears. I sat on my seat.

He came to me. "It was interesting that the first woman I made love with was my brother's wife. If you don't want the husband you love so much to know anything. I want you to be my lover otherwise everyone will find out everything." A monster emerged from within that shy young man.

"Do you know what you are saying? I am your brother's wife. I can't do this. Are you threatening me?" My already tense nerves got the better of me and my voice rose.

"It's not a threat it's an offer. Let me know your decision."

He left me in my office alone with my despair. I thought I could convince Mete more easily than Erhan but things got difficult. I tried to forget everything by focusing on work. My eyes kept going back and forth to the clock. There were three hours left until the end of the day. For the first time in my life, I was in a position where I could not get help from anyone. I had so much to lose.

Near the end of the shift I texted him. "Okay."

Ten minutes later there was a knock on my office door. My father-in-law and Mete came in. My heart felt like it was going to stop. My father-in-law approached my desk.

"Seren you will work with Mete starting from tomorrow." he said. Even though it was hard to pretend to be happy I acted like that. For a moment I was very scared that he had learned everything. Mete was piercing me with his eyes.

"My dear sister-in-law that's enough work for today let me take you home." he said.

When my father-in-law gave his approval I packed my bag. Mete and I went down to the parking lot. Neither of us were talking. He got on his motorcycle and handed me the helmet. When we got on the road I realized that we were going in another direction-- not home. Where was he taking me? He stopped in front of a kebab shop. We got off the motorcycle. He ordered food for us.

"Did you think we would go to bed from the first day?"

"I didn't even think about it. Why are you doing this?" I said but he didn't answer.

When we finished the meal he dropped me off somewhere close to home.

I went to the company early Friday morning hoping that maybe he had given up. When I stepped into the office someone hugged me from behind. I screamed because I was scared. Mete was laughing. He kissed my neck and smelled my hair. I felt his penis hardening on my butt. I pushed him away.

"What if someone saw? Did you go crazy?"

He grabbed my arm and pulled to kiss me. When he realized that I wouldn't respond he pressed his lips. His hands were caressing my hips over my long skirt. He pressed me tightly to himself and leaned me against the filing cabinet. He squeezed my chest. I started to feel hot. I involuntarily wrapped my arms around his neck.

He lifted my left leg up.

I responded to his kiss.

When we heard a voice from the corridor he left me. We returned to our desks. I worked all day without making eye contact. I was angry at myself for giving in so easily. I left work without talking to him. My fear was that if he wanted to drop me off at that house I wouldn't know where he would end up. I was afraid of being alone with him.

When I arrived at my mother's house I couldn't get these thoughts out of my mind. After dinner and family conversations everyone went to their rooms.When I was staying with my mother I was sleeping in the same room with Erhan on our old bunk bed.

"What's up runaway bride? Did you miss me?" A message came from Mete.

"I'm at my mother's let's talk on Monday."

"I'm so bad."

While I was wondering what had happened he sent me a picture of his erect penis. Under normal circumstances I would have been furious but on the contrary it aroused me. While looking at the picture I realized that I was caressing my vagina with my hand.

I got it together when the doorbell rang. Erhan walked in. I wondered what would have happened if he had come a few minutes later. I was halfway there. I turned my back and continued to lie down. Erhan lay next to me, and hugged me from behind. He was pressing his penis on my butt on the top of the blanket.

"What are you doing? My mother may come please go to your bed."

He lifted the blanket and started caressing my legs. He was kissing my shoulders and neck. I was too horny to stop him. I needed it-- I wanted it. What would happen if he fucked me one more time? I turned on my stomach. I was helping him when he tried to take off my shorts and underwear. He lay on top of me.

He placed his penis against my anus while rubbing it against my vagina.

"Wrong hole. Wrong hole." I warned him silently but the head of his penis had entered my anus.

I suppressed my scream by closing my mouth. Erhan pushed it all inside me. Tears came to my eyes. It hurt. As I signaled him to take it out, he moved it back and forth. I couldn't scream. My little brother was fucking my ass where in the next room our mother was sleeping. I had never allowed anyone to do it there before. After doing it for a while I was biting the pillow with a mixture of pain and pleasure. Erhan hit me hard one last time and ejaculated inside me. I liked his last hit but I couldn't tell him that.

When he took it out of my ass I slapped him and ran to the toilet. It hurt while sitting all weekend. I couldn't believe he had done this to me. What if my mother had seen us like that because of the scream I made? I was so angry with him. He stayed with her friend because he knew I would explode on him. On the way home Sunday night I called him and told him to stay away from me and not come home until I forgave him.

I purposely went to work late on Monday. I knew that Mete would not be comfortable when there was no one at the company. I was trying to expedite an ending by avoiding him as much as I could. Mete went to look for land for a new construction project with my father-in-law. When they returned they invited me to a restaurant in the evening to celebrate. My father-in-law told Mete to pick me up from home.

I left work early and went home. After the shower I did my makeup and wore the white mini-dress Zafer bought me for my birthday. When I got into the car, Mete's eyes opened wide. When the interior lights went off he said I was very beautiful and kissed me on the lips. I thought he would do more or did I hope?

We entered the restaurant. My mother-in-law welcomed me very warmly as usual. She was complimenting me with words like "My beautiful daughter my sweet bride." I never separated my husband's family from my own family. I showed the same love and respect every time. After drinking our coffee I asked for permission to get up. Mete said that it was late and he would take me home my mother-in-law insisted. Of course the poor woman had no idea about her son's intentions. When we got on the road he put his hand on my legs and started caressing them. I held his hand trying to stop him.

"You are so beautiful that I counted the seconds when I could be alone with you."

"What we did to Zafer is difficult for me I feel guilty towards your brother."

"The most difficult thing is to fall in love with one's brother's wife. To know that the heart of the woman he loves belongs to someone else. And even if he knows that someone else does not deserve her at all." he said. The speed of the car increased. He was driving dangerously.

"Okay calm down we're going to have an accident please drive slowly. Are you in love with me? What do you mean who doesn't deserve me?"

He took his phone from his pocket and handed it to me. He told me to open the gallery. A video caught my eye. When it started playing it was seen that men and women were having a party in a house. The camera moved and approached a room. When the door opened Zafer was making love on the bed with a woman on his lap. The woman was bouncing on top of my husband. I couldn't watch anymore and gave the phone back to him. Tears came to my eyes. I opened the window and got some air. While I was feeling guilty about the mistake I had made my husband was having fun.

"Are you okay? Don't be alone tonight I'll leave you to your parents."

"I'm fine. Let's go to your place." I was so angry with Zafer that I was going to let his little brother fuck me until the morning.

He drove towards his house, which he had bought as a residence for him to use while he was studying at university. We took the elevator to his apartment on the tenth floor. The view of the city was beautiful. He asked me if I wanted something to drink. He was looking at me with curious eyes. I walked towards him.

"You don't need to get me drunk. I came to your house right?"

"But you."

"But what? You're in love with me. Don't you want to fuck me?"

He dropped the glass in his hand and kissed my lips. I responded by wrapping my arms around his neck. I turned around and leaned against him. He was kissing my neck. When he lowered the zipper with his fingers my dress fell to my wrists. While Mete was taking off his shirt I unclasped my bra and my breasts met his naked body. I jumped onto his lap while he was caressing my hips. I was kissing his neck as he carried me to the bedroom. When he lowered me onto the bed my eyes locked on his face.

"This has happened before." he said laughing.

"Yes. But that didn't happen."

Unfastening the belt of his trousers I took his penis in my hand caressed it and then took it into my mouth. No matter how much Zafer had wanted me to do this I hadn't done it saying I was disgusted. And here I was licking and sucking his brother's dick.

Mete said. "Oh oh."

I took it out from my mouth while moaning. "You're the first. I never done it before." After saying that I put it in my mouth again. It seemed he liked it.

After licking for a while I threw myself backwards onto the bed. While I was thinking that Mete would get on top of me he bent down. Put his head between my legs and started licking my vagina. I was stroking his hair because of the pleasure I was getting.

He lifted his head. "You're the first. I have never done it before."

He continued to hit me with his tongue. He caressed my legs lifted them onto his shoulders and slowly inserted his penis inside me.

"Ayy." I let out a feeble scream. My nails were scratching his chest.

He started to speed up. The inside of the room was echoing with my moans and the smacking sounds with every stroke. I was grabbing the sheets with my hands open to the side. He lowered my legs and entered me again. I put my arm around his neck and pulled him to me and kissed him. He was squeezing my shoulders. He was fucking me harder. I ejaculated trembling. He was going to cum.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and said. "Cum inside me."

After a while Mete also came inside me.

He took a glass of water from his nightstand gave it to me first and then drank it himself. He was looking at my body with admiring eyes. "You are really beautiful." he said. He hugged and kissed me.

When I felt his penis come to life again on my leg I said "Oh." I got up from the bed laughing and ran to the bathroom. When I got into the shower Mete came up behind me and got into the shower cabin. He hugged me from behind. He was kissing my shoulders and caressing my breasts under the hot water. I turned my head and kissed him. Once again he put his penis inside me.

"I love you." he said.

I felt very happy at that moment.

After shower upon my request he fucked me once more in the living room leaning against the window with a view and then we hugged each other in bed and fell asleep.

The morning we stopped by my house and I got ready to go to work. I talked to Erhan on the phone and told him that he could come home but to stay away from me.

I told him that I would stay at my in-laws' place some evenings. Of course I was spending time with Mete. We were going to concerts and movies hand in hand like lovers. His house had turned into our love nest. It had been two months since my husband left but I had fallen in love with his brother.

One Saturday morning while I was staying at my parents' house I woke up to my phone ringing around five o'clock. It was Mete calling. When I answered the phone he told me to come to his father's house immediately. He didn't give any details but it was obvious that something bad had happened. I went to my mother-in-law's house in fear wondering if they had found out about our relationship. I could hear crying sounds coming from the house.

While Mete was consoling his mother my father-in-law came to me. He made me sit on the sofa and said. "Our condolences daughter we lost Zafer."

His words had the effect of a hammer and I started crying, asking why and what happened. He told me that he had been stabbed in a fight in Arabia and could not be saved despite all of the interventions. I had a crying fit. We hugged and I cried with my mother-in-law. My family also came when they heard the news. My father-in-law and Mete hurriedly went to Arabia.

After one night we waited for them to return with the funeral. I was like a spirit while burying my husband in the cemetery. I saw my father and father-in-law talking about something. At one point my father's voice rose.

"What do we say to people if such a thing ever happens?"

I was staying with my parents because they did not allow me to be alone. I could not step into my own home. Erhan's behavior towards me had also changed. He was softer and more loving. He would soon start university in another city. Mete and I were only messaging each other. I had no idea what kind of life was waiting for me. Ten days later my father came to my room and told me that my father-in-law had invited us as a family to talk in the evening.

My father-in-law and mother-in-law hugged me with love. After so many days, I saw Mete for the first time. We hugged. I missed his smell. When he had the opportunity he told me that the woman his brother was with in the video was married and that her husband killed them both when he found out. I started not feeling sorry for my husband whom I had felt sorry for up until that moment. We all had dinner together. After the meal my father-in-law turned to me and my father and started talking.

"My lovely daughter you know how much we love you. We talked to your father about this issue and he said it would be possible if you approve. We are a family that is deep-rooted and committed to traditions. We do not let the bride go. That's why we are thinking of marrying you to Mete."

I was shocked by what I heard. I kept my head down in silence for a while. How could my father and mother accept this? I already loved Mete of course they didn't know that. I had to react.

"Do you realize what you are saying? My husband has just died. How can I think of such a thing? Besides I see Mete as a brother."

"Mete agreed to take this responsibility." said my father-in-law.

"My dear you will get to know and love each other over time." said my mother-in-law.

When I looked at Mete I could see that his eyes were smiling. I asked for a few days to think.

We met secretly at Mete's house the next day. We had missed each other so much that without speaking we kissed passionately undressed in the hallway and entered the bedroom.

"You almost convinced me" he said.

I laughed. I opened my legs and invited him inside me.

That night my father wanted me to go with him for Erhan's university registration process. He said that this would change the mood I was in due to my husband's death and that it would be good for me to think about the marriage they wanted me to have with Mete. My dear father did not know that his daughter's future son-in-law had not left his arms.

They took us on the bus from the bus station. We talked along the way as if we were two normal siblings who had never experienced anything that had happened between us before. A new life awaited Erhan and me. The university where he would study was located in a city 4 hours away from where we lived.

12