Passion at Penn State

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was mesmerized! It turned out that she was wearing a red bra that matched the thong, and then those got kicked off onto the bedroom floor, before she went in and started the shower. I just stood there, like a freaking idiot - or like a nerd! - for a few seconds, before I realized that I needed to strip down and get in the shower with her.

OMG, this was wonderful! Denise had the water on pretty hot, and it was just cascading down her tiny body. Her breasts were small, smaller than I had realized when she had been wearing a bra, and her stomach was college girl flat. Her hip bones jutted out a bit, the way I'd noticed in those low-rise jeans she had on Friday night. I was just ecstatic, and I was trying to figure out what the Hell I needed to do now, as she started to shampoo her hair. It took me a second, and then I realized, I should help her with that, and added my fingers to the mix. Denise turned around to face me, with a big smile on her face, and laughed, "You have no idea how to shampoo a girl's hair, do you?" Then, with her fingers still in her hair, she reached up and gave me a quick kiss. I'd flubbed up, but not badly, and then started shampooing my own hair.

After she rinsed out the shampoo, Denise started using some sort of conditioner, something a guy never does, so at that point, I started with the regular bar soap. I was done with that as Denise finished working the conditioner into her hair, and she turned around again, simply asking, "Do my back?"

This was like the greatest thing ever - or at least, so far - using my hands to soap up her bare back. Her skin was soft and smooth, but with firm muscles underneath. I wanted to go lower, and soap her kind-of-skinny butt, and was trying to figure out if I could get away with doing that, when she turned to face me again . . . and I kind of poked her in the stomach as she did, and not with my hands. Denise laughed a bit at that, and said, "Turn around, so I can get you."

Naturally, I obeyed, and Denise started using the soap on my back. Her fingernails weren't particularly long, but they were enough, as she used them lightly on my back, to really make this a wonderful experience. Then she shocked me, by reaching around and stroking my cock with her soapy hands.

OMG, I never expected this! "Poor Dennis, I've kept you all worked up, haven't I? That was pretty mean of me, wasn't it?" With my back to her, I couldn't see her smile, but I could hear it in her voice.

My cum was rising in me, heading for release, and Denise seemed to know exactly what she was doing. "Don't hold back, let it go," she whispered to me, and I wanted to both hold back and let it go. A couple of minutes later, and I shot off along the end of the shower walls. "Now you'll be able to last when we do make love," she whispered again.

I was elated, not at my release - though I was very happy about that - but at her promise that we would be making love.

I wanted her so much! She was standing there, her eyes closed and her head tilted back, rinsing the conditioner out of her hair, the water running down her body in streams. To me, she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

With the sexual tension reduced, I was able to look at Denise with even more appreciation. She stood in front of her bathroom mirror, still naked, brushing out and blow-drying her hair, while I dried off with a kind of coarse white bath towel. I needed a haircut, but my hair was still short enough that I could 'comb' it into place with my fingers after I toweled it from wet to just damp. "I guess that I need to get us a couple of toothbrushes," she mumbled, as she started brushing her teeth again with the toothbrush she had already let me use.

"Toothbrushes, or teethbrush?" I asked.

"Shouldn't teethbrush be the singular form anyway," she joked back at me. A quick splash of Scope again, and she was done. I went ahead and followed her example, but wanted to exit the bathroom as soon as she did. 'cause I was pervy enough to want to watch her dress.

This was amazing to me, as it was completely casual. Denise walked over to her chest of drawers, and pulled out another thong, a black one this time, and a pair of black leggings. On went the thong, and then the capri-length leggings, but she was still naked above the waist, as though she didn't care in the slightest, as she pulled on some black socks, and then donned a pair of hiking boots. It was only after that when she pulled a red Nittany Lions t-shirt out of her drawer, and put it on, not bothering with a bra.

"What?" she teased me, as she caught me staring. She knew that I was a complete wreck by this point, but, then again, I had been all morning. I finished dressing, when she asked me, "Those clothes OK, or do you need to make a quick stop at your place for something clean?"

"I'd rather pick up something clean, if you don't mind, especially a better pair of shoes."

"OK. I haven't seen your place yet anyway."

"Prepare to be thoroughly unimpressed, Denise. It isn't much."

We got in her car, and headed over to my student slums apartment on College Avenue. She really was unimpressed, but no one would have been otherwise. I grabbed a pair of khaki cargo shorts, for carrying our stuff, and some clean boxers. "Ooh, I like those," she teased me, and that was enough to have me change right there, rather than go into the bathroom.

We stopped at a little store, picking up some pre-made sandwiches and some water bottles, and then headed to the trail entrance. The first part of the trail was kind of blah, walking under telephone lines, but after a while we got to the good, scenic parts. The sun was out, and even though the day had begun kind of cool, hiking got warm quickly. There was an advantage to letting Denise lead the way, as her black yoga pants were just the slightest bit see-through, with her black thong showing her tush to its best advantage. I kind of felt that I was perving on my girlfriend, but, heck, I'm a nerd, and we're supposed to be frustrated perverts!

Once we got to a wider spot on the trail, we wound up walking together, holding hands, and I was just as happy as I could be. I pondered this in my mind for a while, and got brave and ventured, "So, you said that guys are supposed to take their girlfriends hiking. Does this mean that you're my girlfriend?" I was fairly sure I'd get the answer I wanted, but I was still scared.

Denise gave me a big smile, and answered, "Yup, I think I am. Do you think you're my boyfriend?"

"Oh, man, I sure hope so!"

That sure put an additional spring in my step! It was just so wonderful being with Denise, and I couldn't imagine anything better.

We walked another hour, when the real vista opened up, over the Nittany Mountains. The sun was shining, with only a few puffy white clouds showing. The leaves were full and springtime green, I could hear birds singing in the trees, and Denise was standing in front of me, with my arms wrapped around her, and hers hugging my arms back. Everything was perfect, everything was wonderful, and I couldn't help myself, as I whispered into her ear, "I love you, Denise."

For a second, I wondered if I'd whispered at all, or simply moved my lips soundlessly. Then, slowly, silently, she turned, still in my arms, and looked up at me with those deep brown eyes of hers, and whispered herself, "Make love to me, Dennis."