Passion in the Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you're wet. I guess you really do have a crush on me," David said playfully, eliciting a short laugh from Julia, while she was pushing back to meet his fingers and drive them deeper.

"Please...I need your cock inside of me," Julia pleaded yet again.

David didn't have the willpower to wait any longer, so he tore off his shirt, then flipped her over to her back again and pulled her leggings down over her feet, discarding them somewhere on the ground, while she was pulling her bra off of her arms. David leaned forward, grabbed Julia's arms, and pinned them above her head. They stared at each other with lust in their eyes as David leaned down to kiss her, softly this time, and he slowly started to grind against her slippery mound. They were both moaning into each others' mouths, relishing the feel of their naked skin touching, both lost in their passion for a moment. Then David released her hands from above her head and grabbed onto his cock, guiding it to her waiting hole and pushing inside of her with one strong stroke. He almost came right then, feeling her velvety insides surround him, feeling her walls contract around his cock as she tried to adjust to his size. As he bottomed out Julia grunted and David felt her convulse around his cock. He leaned down to kiss her and as they intertwined their tongues again, he picked up the pace, slamming into her harder and faster; each time pressing down on her clit with his stomach, his balls audibly slapping against her ass. Julia's whimpering increased and she clawed at his back, probably leaving marks, but neither of them cared.

"David...you...oooohhh... you're gonna make me cum!" Julia moaned loudly out as her orgasm overtook her like a wave. David watched her beautiful face change expressions as she was overtaken by pleasure and it took all he had not to cum right there. He slowed down his movements and they ended up curled up together, Julia holding onto him with all her strength.

"Just keep fucking me David, keep fucking me," Julia whispered breathlessly.

He lifted himself up and flipped Julia over onto her knees and arms, before driving his cock back into her. He was going fast, and deeper than he was able to before. It didn't take long for Julia to start moaning again, and David reached around her to start strumming her clit with his fingers, which, still sensitive from her last orgasm, sent her over the edge again. Julia's renewed convulsions around his cock combined with the view of her blonde hair bouncing around her head were too much for David to handle; he felt the familiar churning in his balls and announced his orgasm with a grunt, before emptying himself into Julia's shaking body thrust by thrust until he was completely spent.

They collapsed next to each other, David spooning Julia, drawing soft circles on her stomach with his hand, before moving it up to her breasts to softly knead and caress them.

"That was..." David started. "More than amazing," he added. "I am regretting not seducing you earlier, that was fucking incredible!"

"I'll admit it was... but what the fuck do we do now? Why did I let that happen??" Julia asked, covering her face with her hands as realization hit her.

"We both wanted it, there's no need to blame yourself."

"But I'm the adult, I'm the one who gets fired for sleeping with a student! An 18 year old no less!"

"Stop worrying!" David whispered in her ear. "No one is going to find out what we did and what we're doing."


Julia looked at him with a confused look on her face. "What do you mean with "what we're doing"?"

David had already moved his hand to her pussy and started rubbing her wet folds.

"Ahhhhh...David I don't think that's such a good idea"

"Does it matter? We already had sex, might as well enjoy the rest of the night."

Julia looked at David for what seemed like an eternity, then simply smiled and rolled on top of him.