Passion over Lust

Story Info
Sarah's had enough of meaningless sex.
2.6k words
4.36
12.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

I' am living the dream, the dream of maintaining the balance as a regular straight guy and my bisexual crossdressing side Sarah.

The 4 years of hard work at University started paying dividends, I landed a job as a legal advisor for one of the top businessmen in London Mr Hayat. My job paid well which enabled me to buy a studio apartment via a bank loan in the city and more importantly fund my crossdressing needs.

My dad used to take care of my crossdressing expenses up until college and I was really proud that I could afford it on my own now, it gave me a sense of achievement and independence.

Main Story

Moving to a new city was great as I barely knew anyone, it gave me the courage and freedom to go out dressed as Sarah. I had a regular 9-5 work time 6 days a week, most of my evenings I spent dressed up in my apartment and also I visited the gay clubs in city on the weekends unless I had other commitments. I also visited the gym thrice a week to maintain my well-toned body, I had a feminine hourglass figure standing at 5ft 7, a 28 inch waist and wore a 34C bra size. I kept myself well-groomed and was hairless from the eye brows below.

London was an accepting city towards the LGBTQ community so going out dressed was no big deal, this helped me improve my style and confidence. I was more sexually active these past 6 months in London than my entire 4 years in college. Most of the men I had sex with were acquaintances from the clubs or pubs, we would usually have bathroom quickies, sucked them off in their car or fucked in hotel rooms or the guys place. It was just me fulfilling my lust as a crossdresser, the threesome I had with two Black guys was therapeutic and the lustiest sexual encounter I ever had.

There was plenty of cock in London, but all this sex was meaningless, it lacked passion and I was often used as an OBJECT (not that I dint enjoy it), I only contacted them for sex and they did same, it was the extent of my relations with the men.

En-femme I portrayed myself as a woman and I longed for passionate meaningful sex preferably with a Man.

A couple of weeks had passed and I hadn't visited the club due to the intense work load. I needed to cut loose to take off the work pressure, I decided to ring up Chelsea a fellow crossdressing friend. We often hit the clubs together in search for Cock. She was definitely up for it and agreed to meet at club by 9.

I wore basic makeup, a brunette wig, 34C breast forms, black push up bra with matching thong, black fishnet pantyhose, sheer red crop top, short black jeans skirt, black ankle boots with a 3 inch heel and a trench coat to protect myself from the unpredictable English weather.

I met Chelsea at the club, we started our night with couple of shots and hit the dance floor, within seconds a couple of guys had pulled up near us, after making our pick, Chelsea and I closed on the guys we wanted and began dancing with them.

After a couple minutes of dancing I noticed the guy was already rocking a boner and it was a huge turnoff for me since I dint even rub up against him. Usually this wasn't a problem but that night I just dint feel like it. I noticed Chelsea grinding with her guy, I politely danced till the song ended, thanked the guy, adjusted myself and headed towards the bar.

I ordered a daiquiri, I placed a cigarette in my mouth and was searching for the lighter in my clutch,

I felt a palm against my hip,

"May I help you with that Miss?"

"Sure" I replied.

As he lit my cigarette I took the time to construct an image of the man in front of me, he was a little over 6ft, decently built, well-trimmed beard and overall quite an attractive man.

"Thank You Mr?"

"Schwarz... Ralph Schwarz", he replied.

"I' am Sarah, just Sarah."

He gave a smirk of a smile.

Ralph offered to buy me another Daiquiri which I obliged to, he got himself a beer and took a seat towards my right at the bar. We got off to a regular conversation, I got to know that he was of German origin but was born and raised in the UK, was 33 years old and helped run his family business.

The only common ground we had was that we were huge football fans but he supported Chelsea whereas I was a Man United fan.

Ralph was polite, made physical contact and gave compliments wherever necessary.

We spoke for a little under 30min, we totally clicked, it was only 10:15pm and he invited me to his apartment which a 10min walk from the club. Before accepting his invitation I explained that I was a crossdresser just in case he dint notice, he took a pause and said

"I have a thing for crossdressers and you have a yummy toned belly"

It was an odd compliment, yet I blushed and accepted his invitation.

Our entire walk to his apartment Ralph had his palm around my waist. I liked it and felt safe with him.

We picked up burgers and fries on the way to his place.

We had our meals over a beer and had a pleasant conversation.

Both of us were also huge Game of Thrones aficionados and suggested we catch up, since both of us hadn't watched the latest episodes. Ralph popped open a bottle of wine. We watched 2 episodes and the next thing I can remember it was 10 in the morning, apparently the wine was a little too much for me, I was neatly tucked into the couch, I looked beneath the sheets and noticed my clothes were still ON, this was the first time I dint wake up naked at a guy's place.

In my sleep the pantyhose became uncomfortable as it was pressing tightly against my crotch, I quickly took it off under the sheets, as I was folding the pantyhose Ralph greeted me and told me he had prepared breakfast and that it was waiting for me at the kitchen counter. I told him I'll freshen up and join him at the counter.

I took a much needed piss and adjusted myself in the washroom.

Ralph was seated on a high raised stool at the counter waiting for me. He prepared scrambled eggs, toast, black coffee and oats with some orange juice to wash it all down.

Ralph told me I passed out as we were watching the third episode...

Breakfast was quite with occasional eye contact made. He offered me to stay for lunch but I denied his request as I had to prepare a portfolio for work the next day.

We exchanged numbers and that was the start of a fruitful friendship.

Over the next two months Ralph and I met often, either at his place or mine, we mostly watched football matches together. Our meet-ups were casual and I never really "dolled up" for him as he did not show sexual interest towards me. I on the other hand fantasised of a sexual relationship with Ralph but decided not to make a move as I dint want to risk our friendship. He always respected me and treated me as a woman, I felt complete as a crossdresser around him, I dint want my lust to mess it all up.

Browsing my news feed on Facebook one evening I saw an advert for a burlesque show which was scheduled the following weekend. I was a huge fan of burlesque shows and admired the skill and beauty of these women. I convinced Ralph to join me. I was really excited for this show as it also gave me a chance to "doll up", I usually wore skinny jeans and spaghetti tops in my casual meet-ups with Ralph.

Finally Saturday had arrived the day of the show, I spent most of the day prepping myself i.e., a long bubble bath, I was completely hairless from the eye brows below, spent nearly an hour on makeup, I topped off my makeup with matte red lipstick and tied my brunette wig into a bun, I spent another hour finalising my outfit.

I wore retro lingerie that consisted of a nude coloured longline bra (34C breast forms enclosed within the bra) with a matching lace thong and mesh girdle skirt with attached garters, the bra and girdle had rainbow accents which was very chic, attached to the garters were sheer black seamed stockings. I chose a red knee-length body-con dress, matching red 4inch stilettos and a shoulder strap clutch, a black trench coat was necessary to keep me warm and to protect my outfit from the rain that I might encounter on the way to the show.

My tedious beauty treatment delayed my arrival at the venue by a few minutes, Ralph was already seated at our reserved table. I handed over my coat to the valet and walked towards Ralph at the table.

The lingerie worked wonders beneath the dress, the longline bra and girdle skirt gave me good body posture and confidence.

Ralph's eyes lit up when he saw me, he stood up and greeted me with a kiss on the cheek. He wore a grey two piece suit and left a few buttons on his shirt unbuttoned, giving glimpses of his chest.

A dinner was also part of the show, the burlesque show was after dinner.

All the ladies that performed possessed heavenly bodies, my favourite part of their routine was juggling their breasts with only the pasties covering their nipples. It was an amazing event and I truly enjoyed the night.

Ralph dropped me home and gave me a little Goodbye kiss on the cheek before I exited his car. I walked a few steps towards my apartment building when I decided to invite Ralph up for a cup of tea, I called out to him just in time. He happily agreed to a cup of tea and joined me in my apartment.

He took off my coat and hung it on the available hooks near the door.

I headed towards the kitchen and lit the kettle to boil the water for the tea, I was extra careful not drop anything on my dress or heels. I heard Ralph switch on the TV.

I was stirring the two cups of tea to dissolve the sugar as I felt Ralph sneak up on me, he placed his arms around my waist, he gently turned me towards him, even with my heels on Ralph was still a couple inches taller.

He whispered in my ear

"Sarah you look beautiful tonight"

This sent shivers down my spine, before I could respond he pulled closer and leaned forward for a kiss, my eyes closed as he approached, our lips found each other's, a few gentle kisses were exchanged until the pace picked up leading to longer more passionate kisses, after a couple of minutes of kissing in the kitchen Ralph led me to the Faux Fur Rug conveniently placed in front of the artificial fireplace.

A few more kisses were exchanged before he turned me around, Ralph had started kissing my neck as his hands worked its way to the zip of my dress. He patiently unzipped the dress, giving gentle kisses on my back as more skin was revealed.

I was now relieved of my dress and stepped out of it, Ralph turned me again facing him, exchanging a few more kisses, as we kissed I began unbuttoning his shirt, revealing his masculine torso, i placed my hands on his chest as we continued kissing, the heat was building up and Ralph knew just how to take it forward.

He moved downwards kissing me along the way and began unhooking the stockings from the garters, I stepped out of my stilettos to facilitate the process, Ralph kissed each thigh as he slid the stockings of my legs, he then made his way to the velcro holding my girdle skirt in place, he unhooked each velcro hook until he could slide the girdle off me.

I loved the ace Ralph was going at, he was definitely in control but was ever so gentle on how he proceeded.

We exchanged a couple more kisses, he suggested that I lie down on the rug, I obediently laid down.

As I laid down he undressed himself, I watched in awe as took of his boxers and gazed at his massive 6 inch German sausage which was only semi hard.

I suggested he grab the lube from the drawer in my bedroom.

Ralph joined me on the rug and was showering my body with kisses, he started from my lips and navigated down to my neck, my bust, he seemed to love my navel and give it a good sensuous lick, upon reaching my abdomen, he slid off my panties releasing my cock, Ralph spread my legs apart and took in my 4inch member.

I arched my back as he was licking my cock, this was the first time I had entered the mouth of a man and boy was it good. It drove me crazy, I was filled with lust and was oozing pre-cum. Ralph gently eased one of his index fingers into my ass before orally salivating my anus.

Ralph was fully erect now and was packing a 7inch cock, he applied some lube on his shaft and some on my ass well,

I got on my fours, arched my back pointing my ass in the air.

He placed one hand on my hip and the other he used to guide his cock into my opening, after a couple push in's and pull outs he squeezed his cock into my tight butt, Ralph placed both his hands on my hips, planted a firm grip and began thrusting his German sausage, each thrust was deeper and the pace gradually increased.

The anal stimulation kept me hard and I began oozing pre cum.

After ten minutes of intense thrusting my thighs were fully drained, I was pinned to the rug, Ralph stopped the periodic thrusts and was giving single deep thrusts, each penetration squeezed my cock against the rug, I orgasmed after a few more thrusts, noticing this Ralph showered my back and neck with lustful kisses eventually making his way to my lips.

The stench of sex my CUM gave out drove Ralph crazy.

He re-lubricated his shaft and placed me in the spooning position, he placed one arm around my neck and the other was used to hold up my leg to enhance penetration.

This time Ralph dint start slow, he began fucking my tight hole with intense pace and passion, the anal stimulation got my cock twitching and was soon erect.

I could feel his pre cum lubricating my anus, Ralph gave a final intense thrust before filling my hole with his seed, the warm sensation in my anus lead to me orgasming as well, we were both moaning in ecstasy.

Both our cocks and my butt were leaking of CUM as we exchanged kisses of sexual satisfaction.

My bra was the only piece of clothing left on me, i requested Ralph to take it off as the hooks were eating into my back.

After a couple of minutes of lying on the rug we decided to hit the shower and clean up. After showering I wore a purple cotton thong, Ralph put back on his boxers, we tucked into the sheets with his arms wrapped around me.

The End...

Thank you for reading and as always constructive feedback is appreciated. I 'am an amateur writer trying to express my sexual fantasies.