Passion to Paradise

Story Info
Michael becomes Michaela.
6.6k words
4.43
14.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story contains much sibling and father-son incest)

***

I met Victor Belsay on a building site near the small market town of Castleborough. He was renovating a cottage and I was feeling disenchanted with city life and looking for somewhere to live, where I could get my head together whilst recovering from a badly bruised ego, the result of my lover having left me. Here I was, a twenty-eight- year old, deeply-closeted, gay man who longed to be accepted as the woman he had always known himself to be. And I, Michael Langton, had no idea where to start.

I had arranged through the agents to meet Victor at the cottage. They said that his firm was doing the job and that he was very hands on, because he enjoyed renovating old properties in need of TLC. As soon as I saw him I hoped that I constituted an old enough property for him to be interested in giving me some TLC. I had better describe the man I saw.

On that June day Victor had just turned twenty- nine. He was six feet three inches tall with a massive chest and arms. Even though he was dressed in loose, workman's dungarees I could see that his legs were magnificent and that he had the tightest of bottoms. He had a smile to die for. His blond hair was tousled and he was sweating from hauling a beam back into place. He held out an enormous hand to me in order to pull me up over a pile of timber which was waiting to be removed and I rose into the air and into his grasp as though I weighed nothing.

For a moment he held me for me to regain my balance. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. I looked down first, blushing, for I had seen desire spring up in his eyes. He must have seen something similar in mine but, instead of blushing, he approached his face to mine. His blond moustache stroked against my upper lip and his lips just touched mine. He put his arms around me and I responded in kind and we kissed, long, slow and deep and becoming deeper until he withdrew his tongue from my mouth so that we both could breathe.

'Will you be my girlfriend?' he asked.

'I am a man,' I replied.

'I have a sister like you. I'll rephrase my question. Will you be my woman and will you take me as your man?'

'This is entirely mad.'

'You want me and I want you. Nothing could be saner than that.'

I looked so hard at him to try to read his face, to see if he was, in some way, trying to make a fool of me, that he said, 'Don't scour my face away with your looking. I need it so see you when I make you my woman.'

I placed one of my hands tentatively on his massive bicep, then put my other hand to his cheek. I looked into his eyes and saw only desire.

'I will be your woman,' I said.

...

I woke to find Victor leaning on one arm, looking at me. I stretched and smiled.

'Happy?' he asked.

'Very happy,' I replied.

He ran his fingers down my cleft. 'Is my little girl sore?' he asked.

'It would be astonishing if she weren't,' I said and bit his ear.

'Naughty girl,' he said. 'I'll have to teach her better manners than that.'

He pulled my right leg across his chest and turned me so that his tongue could flicker into my pussy. He enclosed my cock and balls with his other hand and pressed my balls into their cavity as he invaded my cunt with his tongue then his fingers, before he hoisted me onto my front and he pressed his cock head into my pucker. She resisted momentarily but then he had his way and I felt him slide inside me. On and on he went until his balls rested against my buttocks and I knew that I contained all of him. Then he began grinding my prostate, ramming his cock into me and retiring and ramming anew and I rose to meet my master.

It took much longer this time for him to reach climax and by the time he shot his sperm into my womb I was exhausted but very happy. Lazily I licked the salt of his sweat from his abs, his pecs and I nestled into his pit and slept fitfully, luxuriating in the scent of my man, until he woke me with a kiss and said we must get up and start another day.

There had been no one about on the previous day when we had arrived at the house he shared with his sister. We hadn't bothered with dinner because we were intent on devouring each other but this morning we were ravenous for food (and then, I hoped, again, for each other).

We heard his sister moving about the kitchen as we approached. She was at the stove cooking bacon and eggs. There was a smell of freshly made coffee which made my mouth water.

Victor led me by the hand into the kitchen, saying, 'Sis. I want you to meet my new girl- friend, Michaela. Michaela, this is my sister, Lisa.'

I was surprised at Victor's renaming me but didn't want to make a scene. I accepted my name and I have grown to like it.

Lisa said, 'Excuse my not shaking hands. They're a bit full at the moment.'

'Can I help?' I asked.

'Yes, could you take over the eggs whilst I finish setting the table, please. Victor's useless.'

'Oh, I wouldn't say that at all,' I said, almost without thinking. Then I realised what I had implied and became confused.

The brother and sister laughed. Victor came up behind me at the stove. He put his arms around me and nuzzled into my neck, giving me a love bite and whispering into my ear, 'I'm glad I give madam satisfaction.'

He slid his hand into the front of my trousers and cupped my cocklet, which began to grow and strain at my panties. I whimpered with desire. Lisa interrupted by saying, 'Breakfast before fucking, big brother,' and Victor let me go and sat down at the table grinning. I set out the eggs and bacon on our plates and we started to eat.

It occurs to me that, although I have given a rough description of Victor, I have left you in the dark as to the appearance of Lisa and me. We are about the same height, five feet eight, and are slightly built. She is blond whereas I am brunette. Yet she has brown eyes and I have blue. We both have similar figures, leaning towards the feminine, although, at the stage I am writing about, her breasts were more feminine than mine, because she had already spent two years having hormone treatment, whereas I didn't start until later that year.

'I have to do some work this morning,' said Victor. 'How about you two girls getting acquainted.'

I liked the fact that he just assumed that I had nothing more important to do than to fit into his schedule. In Victor's company I knew that I had found my role in life as his sissy, at least for the present. As for the future, who could tell? I had resigned from my work in the drawing office in order to house hunt at leisure and how better to spend the time at my disposal than by pleasing my man?

I was conscious that Lisa was inspecting me as we had our breakfast. After Victor left she said, 'I think we should surprise my brother when he comes back. You and I are much of a size and I'm sure I can find some of my clothes which will suit you. Have you dressed as a girl before?'

'I wear women's panties but that is as far as I've gone.'

'But you do want to be a woman?'

'I know I am a woman but my boyfriend, ex-boyfriend,' I corrected, 'Really hated my wanting to explore my femininity.'

'Victor is really smitten with you and he would love you to "explore your femininity" as you put it.'

'Are you laughing at me, Lisa?'

'Only a little, perhaps. You are rather solemn, dear. But I like it and I can see that Victor adores it. He is serious about you, I can tell. I hope you are serious about him.'

'I think I am falling in love with him. Please make me beautiful for him.'

'Nature has done that. I can only help you to find yourself in your womanhood.'

I followed Lisa upstairs into her suite of rooms which occupied much of what had originally been the attic floor of the house. She had a large sitting room and a separate bedroom, a guest room, a bathroom and a room which was full of her clothes. The rooms were lit by floor length windows and the décor was entirely and delightfully feminine.

First of all she had me strip, bathe and shave every inch of my body. She helped me around my private parts and wherever I could not reach, and before long she also stripped and she and I had a delightful time handling, kissing and sucking each other's breasts and clitie cocks and balls until we tasted each other's milk.

'Wouldn't Victor mind you and me doing this?' I asked.

'Darling,' replied Lisa. 'In my experience men never mind what two girls do together. In fact, it turns them on and Victor is no exception. If you and he stay together I bet you that within the year he wants to watch us doing this and for him to join in.'

I took her clitie into my mouth and sucked her until she fed me another draught of her delicious milk.

Then we began the process of her turning me into the woman I have always known myself to be. I tried on numerous panties and bras and suspender belts before we settled on tiny, but just adequate, confections of flesh coloured satin and lace. She smoothed my cock and balls into my clitie and ran her hands up the inside of my thighs as she drew up my stockings and fastened them to my suspender belt.

She made me up, teaching me how to apply a base, how to powder it down, how to use just enough eye-liner, mascara and lipstick to achieve a result without overdoing it. She did my hair and painted my finger and toe nails. We chose a russet -coloured, silk day dress and a pair of court shoes which I could manage without too much difficulty at first try. She completed the ensemble by clipping a pair of simple pearl earrings to my lobes and fastening a matching necklace to lie on my bosom.

'We'll have your ears pierced later,' she said.

I looked in the mirror and saw, looking back at me, a woman who was entirely new to me and yet was exactly right. Then I realised that I was seeing myself, the real me, for the first time. I started to cry.

'What on earth is wrong. You look beautiful?' said Lisa.

'Thank you,' I gasped. 'Oh Lisa. You've given me myself. Thank you so much.'

Lisa kissed me, chided me for ruining the makeup she had so patiently done and repaired the ravages. And when Victor came home all her hard work was justified. He looked stupefied by the transformation he saw. He kept wanting me to twirl around so that he could see the new me from every angle; then the light of lust shone from his eyes and he insisted on taking me to bed.

We missed lunch and Victor and I between us ruined all Lisa's good work as I stroked his eight-inch pole to hardness, as I sucked each of his magnificent balls and then licked his great purple helmet head to life and swallowed his column inch by inch as he groaned above me, before he seized my legs and forced his tongue into my cunt. Then he robbed my lips of his cock to ram him into my girly cunt and I felt again the surge of his baby batter impregnate my throbbing womb. By the time we emerged from what I now regarded as our bedroom, after I had tried to repair the obvious damage to my makeup, we were met by the smell of the delicious dinner Lisa had prepared for the three of us.

'You both stink of cum,' was all Lisa said at first, but she said it smiling and she ran a finger down my face removing a spot of my man's cum which I had missed in my rapid wash and sucked her finger. 'Yum, brother,' she said.

That night my man took me twice more and I became entirely woman for the rest of my life. There are defining moments in the life of every girl of my kind which she remembers for ever and these first and second nights with Victor and the day between began to define me as a woman.

The next day Lisa took me shopping. She was well-known and well-liked in the boutiques as a customer who spent freely on high quality goods and she introduced me as her brother's lady friend. I had no idea of how many clothes a woman needs until I shopped with Lisa. She insisted on buying several dresses for me whilst I spent more on lingerie and makeup than I should have thought possible. And I loved every minute of it. We returned bearing with us what felt like half the flimsies of Castleborough.

'Wait till we shop together in London,' said Lisa.

As she and I prepared the evening meal she told me that she was expecting her younger brother to arrive in the next few days. She clearly adored him and when I mentioned this to Victor he explained that Bernie was seven years younger than Lisa and that when he was born Lisa treated him as though he were her own baby, playing with him and loving him to the extent that their mother, who had been worried that Lisa would be jealous of the new baby, became jealous herself of the children's absorption in each other. When baby fell down or cut himself it was to Lisa that he stretched out his arms for succour and it was she who calmed his infant sorrows.

She already demanded that her parents should treat her as a girl and now she seemed to be claiming motherhood. Their mother was outraged. Their father merely found it amusing and he cherished his little girl even more than his two boys.

The father, Gerald, still ran the family building firm. His wife had died two years before I met Victor; Gerald spent much of his time away visiting their suppliers in this country and abroad whilst Victor looked after the firm at home, aided by Lisa in the administration office. Bernie had just completed a law degree and was destined to be the legal man of the business.

Bernie arrived. He was shorter than Victor but had a similar musculature which made him look even more virile. I saw immediately the closeness between Bernie and Lisa. They were more like lovers than brother and sister and couldn't bear being out of each other's company for a moment. That night, after we had gone to bed and Victor had fucked me, we lay awake, hearing noises from above.

'Come with me,' said Victor.

He gestured for me to be silent and led me upstairs to Lisa's apartment. The outer door and Lisa's bedroom door were open as though we were expected. We stood in the half-light from the moon on the landing and we heard the unmistakable sounds of love-making.

I heard Bernie say, 'I've missed you so much, mummy. Feed your baby with your milk.'

We heard his sucking and heard Lisa gasp as he drew her milk from her. Then she said, 'But baby you have grown so big.'

'Feel how big, mummy. Feel your boy's cock and how his balls need to give you his baby batter.'

Lisa must have taken his cock in her hands and said, 'It is so hard, darling. You are so big and your mummy is so small. Do you think I can take all of him?'

'You will, mummy. I shall make my babies in you.'

We heard his positioning himself and her gasp as he entered her cunt, then the unmistakable sounds of a man repeatedly thrusting his cock into his woman; the violence of his lunges bounced the bed and he repeated 'ma, ma, ma' as he reached the innermost parts of her. His climax brought cries and sobs from them both. Meanwhile Victor had pushed me up against the wall and had entered my vagina and was busy filling me with his sperm in time with his brother's fucking his sister.

Lisa called out to us after they and we achieved climax. 'Come in you two and join us.'

We entered the room and saw Bernie lolling back on the pillows with the satisfied air of a man who has fucked his woman after long absence and Lisa lying alongside him fondling his hairy balls. Victor led me to the enormous bed, placed me on my back and lay across me so that he could handle my clitie and, at the same time, stroke his sister's pucker and insert a finger. He withdrew it and fed to me his brother's sperm, which was leaking from Lisa's hole.

It was earthier and more salty than Victor's and I lapped it up before sinking to take Victor's wilted cock into my mouth to urge it back into life. It didn't take long before he was raring to go again and he fucked me with the great, powerful strokes I had come to expect of him, whilst his brother and sister looked on and stroked and kissed my limbs and his. For the rest of that night we fucked and slept and were never sure whose cock had entered where and whose lips had gained the prize of men's cum and women's milk.

Next morning we women made breakfast for our men. Subsequently on many nights the four of us shared either Lisa's or Victor's bed. I had wondered why they had beds so much larger than the usual doubles. Now I knew.

I remember particularly the first time Bernie took possession of me formally as one of his women, for there is a formality about such relationships as ours, whilst Victor looked on before fucking his sister. Whereas my Victor was hairy Bernie was smooth. His pecs had the slightest dusting of hair compared with Victor's forest. Bernie's bush however, was as luxuriant as Victor's but fair, with a tantalising hint of red in its depths. Victor had told me that Bernie was desperate to sow his seed inside me and I had seen that, although Bernie's cock was shorter than Victor's it was much thicker.

Lisa prepared me by lubing my cunt with her spit and she and Victor inserted their fingers and rotated them to set my juices going. Then Bernie presented his cock and balls to my mouth. I used my fingers to tease away the hairs and I took each of his balls into my mouth, then I licked up the broad column of his cock, sucking at the tip below his helmet head, then taking his precum on my tongue and swirling my tongue tip about his piss slit and the engorged head.

Bernie grabbed my head and thrust his cock into my mouth. He stretched my lips almost beyond bearing and then suddenly he turned me over and rammed the massive width of his cock into my pussy. I screamed with the pain of his entry and Victor rammed his cock into my yelling mouth whilst Lisa took my clitie between her lips and sucked with all her might. I felt Bernie's balls hit my buttocks and I knew that the monstrous width of his cock was embedded inside me.

Then he began to fuck me in earnest. Now it was my turn to be called his mummy, his fuck toy and his little girly cunt and I loved every minute of it. I experienced my first total sissygasm deep inside me whilst my cocklet jiggled softly in Lisa's mouth under the onslaught of this masculine ramrod in my vagina and the repeated gush of his sperm into my womb. Bernie and Victor shared me three times that night and on each occasion Bernie took my cunt and Victor set his seed in my waiting mouth.

The next day Lisa bathed my aching pussy and washed my tired limbs and the next night she and I made love to each other as women whilst our men watched and then each took us in turn and we were impregnated by both our men. Each day she and I spent some time preparing each other's body for the pleasure of our men and within a month I had begun a course of hormones to feminise my breasts and to encourage my cocklet to become purely a lady's appendage.

The brothers decided that my experience of technical drawing would be useful in the firm and I joined the team in the drawing office. The members were so used to having Lisa around that the presence of another woman of our kind met with hardly even a raised eyebrow and I settled into my life as a woman with total delight.

I had been Victor's live-in lady friend for nine months when Lisa decided it was time for us to have some girl-time shopping in London. We were to spend four nights at her club and I was to have my first bespoke lingerie and dresses. Our men, particularly, Bernie, set up a clamour as though we were deserting them for months. Lisa dealt with them both by saying, 'You boys will just have to take care of each other.'

They looked rather shamefaced at that and I smiled to myself to think of all the masculine huffing and puffing there would be as the two brothers pulled one another off.

Lisa and I were driven to London in a company car. The driver was clearly used to ferrying Lisa and during the journey she got up to date on Bert's health, his wife, his two sons and his elder son's fiancée, whom he didn't seem too keen on. He helped us out of the car at a house in one of those quietly gracious squares with a small park in the middle. A uniformed commissionaire greeted Lisa by name and two very smart pages took our luggage. The entrance hall led into a larger hall with a staircase sweeping up through four floors to a domed and painted ceiling. A remarkably good- looking man of twenty- four or five led us to the lift and took us up to our suite on the second floor. The luggage arrived as he was showing us all the amenities. Lisa called him James and he impressed on us that if, during our stay, we needed anything, anything at all, we could call on him. I had the distinct feeling that on previous occasions Lisa may have called on him quite a lot but she said, 'On this occasion I think we may have everything we need here, James, but thank you.'

12