Passion Unbound Ch. 02

Story Info
Jaina and Sylvanas take some worgen dick.
6.1k words
4.71
3.4k
11

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
314 Followers

Sylvanas had to restrain herself from grinning ear to ear as she watched Jaina disrobe and step towards her and Nick. Though she had teleported here to see the worgen, the sorceress had clearly not been expecting Sylvanas or her rangers. As such, her movement was awkward, if not a little timid even.

The slut wants it bad enough to stick around though, Sylvanas thought, one of her sharp canines gleaming in a half-smile.

The human mage was short in comparison to her, with pale skin from sitting indoors all day and reading. A healthy layer of meat clung to her body, giving her an almost motherly figure that emphasized her breasts, thighs and backside. Rather than the sleek abs that Sylvanas carried, Jaina's stomach swelled ever so slightly with a tiny hillock of fat that distinguished her from the Dark Lady's more toned figure.

Sylvanas inclined her head and pursed her lips as Jaina stopped in front of her. Admittedly, the mage's looks were only enhanced by her sedentary lifestyle, with fat that only seemed to attach itself to the most promising of places, and never in abundance. Flicking her gaze to Nick, her lip curled in dismay at the way he was practically salivating over the human.

"Why don't you lay down, Nick?" she said, more of a command than a question, and as she spoke she took Jaina by the arm, another hand cupping her chin as she leaned down to kiss her.

Jaina's eyes widened but she didn't resist the Dark Lady's surprisingly soft kiss. Nick on the other hand stood frozen in place, absentmindedly licking at his lips. The lewd spectacle was too much for him. He forgot Sylvanas' command, and as the elf began to massage at one of Jaina's breasts, he stepped forward.

Sylvanas broke away from the kiss, almost reluctantly, leaving a flustered, red-cheeked Jaina staring at her in a mix of bewilderment and disappointment over having their moment cut short.

"Nick," Sylvanas said simply, shooting him a cursory glance and then returning to stare into Jaina's clear blue eyes.

Nick grumbled but at last complied, lying upon the thick rug that decorated his floor, round, red, and comfortable enough for him not to complain.

Sylvanas leaned in as if for another kiss, prompting Jaina to tilt her head into her, but the Dark Lady instead diverted her lips to the side of her head, brushing them against the mage's ear and whispering something that Nick couldn't quite hear. Jaina giggled, stealing a glance at the worgen upon the ground and sharing another fleeting kiss with Sylvanas.

Entwined by the arm, and with Sylvanas' hand clearly groping at Jaina's ass, the two of them came to a stop before his floored body, gazing down at him with ill concealed amusement. Nick's cock was still hard as stone, a towering red monument that longed to impale either of the gorgeous women standing above him. Instead, they reached out with their soft feet, pressing them against Nick's juice covered shaft. He growled needily and they beamed down at him, with Jaina's smile somehow matching Sylvanas' in its wickedness.

Was this teasing to be revenge for him not keeping in contact with her for the past year?

Unlike the scorned mage, however, the Dark Lady held no particular malice, she just enjoyed tormenting him as she knew it would pay off later when she was at his mercy beneath him. He had gifted her with two toe rings earlier in the year, both of finely crafted silver. One beheld a skull with crimson gems for eyes, while the other was furnished with a clawed paw set between two onyx stones. The cool metal of Sylvanas' rings against his manhood made him shiver, but it was not at all an unpleasant sensation as they stroked at his tool.

The two women pressed harder against him, wiggling their toes around the throbbing length of his cock and making him incline his hips upwards into them as they worked. Jaina pressed against him with more force this time, pushing him down flush against the floor with a "Hmph."

Surprised, Sylvanas quirked an eyebrow at him as if to ask, "What the hell did you do?"

Nick sniffed but said nothing, lying still as Sylvanas and Jaina took to rubbing up and down the crimson hued causeway of his cock. Their toes and the soles of their feet quickly became sticky with pre-cum, drawing him to ragged breaths and impatient drumming against the rug with his fingers. He wanted nothing more than to fuck the both of them senseless, but he played along with their game, watching and salivating as they practically ignored him, instead making out with each other, their tongues rolling and their full lips melding together.

It was an odd sight, seeing the Banshee Queen and the Alliance Archmage kissing with a passion that rivaled even the most wild of lovers. It made him burn with a mighty need and his cock pulsed beneath their massaging feet, as hard and tall and virile as it ever could be. His hands clenched and unclenched, and it was as if he was lying upon a horde of ants, so urgent was his desire to bolt upright and take them one after the other.

Through half-lidded eyes, Sylvanas caught his gaze for a moment, flashing him an impish grin and pulling on Jaina's lower lip before leaning in for another kiss, forcing her tongue deep into the human woman's mouth. Sylvanas' hand was on the back of Jaina's head, controlling every movement she made while her other hand rested upon her lower back, diving low at times to squeeze at the pale flesh of the sorceress' ass. The Dark Lady had spent some time with her rangers, and the experience with other women was paying off nicely. Jaina moaned into her mouth and squealed when her fingers traced over her slit.

One of the feet upon his manhood stopped its diligent stroking and soon afterwards the other did the same. Looking at his crotch and then up at the powerful women above him, he saw Sylvanas lick Jaina's lips and give her ass a smack before pulling away, her confident gaze channeling upon him.

"I think Lady Proudmoore is ready for some of that respite I was receiving earlier." Sylvanas crossed her arms, propping up the blue mountains upon her chest and looking sideways at the Archmage. "The question is, how would you like to take it?"

Jaina glanced between them, looking a little nervous, and then slowly dropped down onto her hands and knees, her round backside facing Nick.

Grinning, the worgen rushed to her, immediately pressing a hand against her upper back and forcing her down so that her ass was raised high for ease of access. Jaina grunted but made no effort to climb back up onto her hands, and instead she shivered longingly when Nick dropped the heavy weight of his cock upon her pale rear, slapping it against her cheeks and then rubbing it teasingly against her folds, giving her a taste but not quite entering.

Sylvanas, who had taken a keen interest in Nick's odd form of torture, pressed herself against his back, looking over his shoulder while her large breasts pillowed around him. Her weight almost caused him to penetrate the human woman, but he adjusted for it and continued to tease her, enjoying her rapidly increasing moans, desperate and full of hunger as they were.

"He gets like this sometimes, you know." Sylvanas' voice was sympathetic, though everyone in the room knew she was far from it. "Perhaps you should beg for it, that might appease him."

Jaina made a noise that sounded like a whine and Sylvanas' teeth flashed with a smile. Climbing off of Nick's back, she circled around to the mage's front, giving her ass a harsh slap as she did so. "What was that?"

Jaina bit her lip, annoyed but unwilling to leave without getting her cunt stuffed full of worgen dick.

"Fuck me."

Sylvanas sat down before her, legs spread, and yanked Jaina's head up by her golden locks.

"Fuck me...?"

The Archmage's eyes glinted with anger, but she responded immediately.

"Fuck me, please! Damn it!"

At her request, Nick positioned himself at her entrance and slammed forward, knocking the wind out of her and jostling her face into Sylvanas' loins. Delighted at the look on Jaina's face, and with her hand still on the back of her head, Sylvanas held her there as the worgen began to work his magic. His hairy hips thumped against her thick backside and his manhood stretched her to familiar yet no less delightful levels. A few quick strokes and Jaina's voluptuous body trembled, her eyes taking on a blankness to them that made Sylvanas laugh.

"The little harlot already came!"

"You were like that at first, too," Nick said, his large body looming over the Archmage as he ravished her.

Sylvanas shot him a dirty look and then turned her attention back to Jaina, angling her mound against the woman's lips and encouraging her with a light shove against her head.

Still recovering from her orgasm, Jaina glanced up into Sylvanas' glowing red eyes and then slipped out her tongue, drawing it up and down the Dark Lady's slit. This was met by a satisfied coo and more pressure against the back of her head. Swallowing and stifling a yelp as the worgen's pointy cockhead touched against her cervix, Jaina parted Sylvanas' petals, tasting the elf's sweetness and rolling her tongue in an earnest effort to please her. Sylvanas moaned, lightly, and then again when Jaina's tongue entered her.

"You're quite good at this, Jaina. If you'd like, you can teleport into my chambers every night and serve me."

Jaina looked as if she was going to respond, but the steady beating of Nick's red rocket into her pussy had her groaning instead.

"So good..." she murmured, wiggling her ass back against the worgen and planting a number of kisses upon Sylvanas' pussy before resuming her licking.

Nick shared a smile with Sylvanas and then turned his attention back to pummeling the Archmage's sweltering cunt, squeezing at the meat of her hips and ass as he worked her. It had been a long time since Jaina had taken dick of this caliber and her body reveled in its sensations. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her, each accompanied by a hard stroke that had her moaning between Sylvanas' thighs. Jaina was at their combined mercy, with the worgen holding her firmly in place from behind, his crimson spear gifting her pussy with deep strokes while the Dark Lady controlled her by the head, forcing her to serve with her little tongue.

Trapped between the two, Jaina dripped like rain, so wet was she, and the scent of her arousal made Nick's nostrils flare with an animalistic desire that only served to further incentivize him. After such a lengthy stay in Lordaeron, he had forgotten the familiar touch of the Archmage; her pale skin, her easy moans, and the plump nature of her body that lent itself to motherhood. As far as her breasts and behind were concerned, Jaina was similarly matched with the Dark Lady. The main distinction was their difference in build. Sylvanas was fit and toned with slim muscles that, while pronounced, only highlighted her feminine form without detracting from it. Jaina on the other hand was a bookworm, covered in a pleasing layer of fat that was neither too much nor too little. Both were prime examples of the female form, though, truth be told, he preferred to dominate strong women like Sylvanas. Even so, Jaina was an unexpected treat that he didn't get to enjoy often. It had been a long time since he had taken Jaina Proudmoore, and he intended to make up for that time lost.

Leaning his weight forward, he grinded himself into her, squishing the meaty cheeks of her ass against his groin and rolling his hips against her. Jaina mewled, her voice muffled around Sylvanas' womanhood. Pulling out, he gave her another deliberate thrust, his tempo changing to a slow and steady pounding that had her delighting in every inch as it was served to her. Her pink pussy hugged him as if it didn't wish to let go and his groans soon matched hers, frequent and throaty. He gave her ass a smack, jiggling it and leaving light lacerations similar in fashion to those that decorated Sylvanas' big booty, inflicted by constant day by day abuse.

Jaina came and then came again, the steady beating of his hips against her and his cock into her driving her mad with pleasure. As she tongued at Sylvanas' cunt and was fucked full of worgen dick, she had a hand at her mound, rubbing desperately at her clit and aiding in her frequent and powerful climaxes. Nick, who had yet to experience an orgasm of his own this night, would have been lying if he said he wasn't a little desperate himself. Nevertheless, he abided by Banshee Queen and when she stood up, the look she gave him was all he needed to know that she had something else in mind. Gracing the Archmage with a few quick thrusts, he finished with a forceful stroke that would have sent her sprawling forward if not for his hands being hooked around her hips. Growling, he held her there for a moment as she groaned and shook, one of his hands gripping and pulling at one of her plump cheeks before finally pulling out, leaving her dripping cunt empty and wanting.

As he did this, Sylvanas retrieved something from the equipment the dark rangers had shed upon the floor, and when he looked at her his eyebrows raised.

The Dark Lady brandished a dildo, long in length and as thick around as the worgen's own bulky cock. Carrying it in her right hand, she slapped it against her left, a wicked smile on her face as she eyed Jaina who had only begun to look up and notice what she was carrying.

"What... what is that for?" she asked, her voice weaker than intended as she climbed onto her hands and knees.

Sylvanas ignored her and took up post behind the Archmage. Kneeling down, and with little warning, she pressed the dildo against Jaina's cunt, spreading her petals and pushing it deep inside of her.

Jaina moaned but didn't protest, and when the dildo stopped its advance she looked back just in time to see Sylvanas bent over, the other end of the long dildo pressing against her folds. With a murmur of pleasure, the Dark Lady pushed it inside of her and fell down onto her hands and knees. Pressing her legs together beneath Jaina, she scooted backwards, further impaling herself as she backed up closer and closer until their asses met, her big blue booty making contact with the pale moons of Jaina's behind. The dildo connected them, stretching them both and bonding them together as two sex crazed leaders that enjoyed nothing more than to get fucked stupid.

Sylvanas, who was having an unnaturally good time, bumped her ass against Jaina's and then turned her head towards Nick who had been watching with a look mixed between arousal and amusement.

"You may use her mouth," she said, and he knew exactly what she meant.

Kneeling in front of the blonde mage, he guided his cock to her lips, brushing his tip against them before she hungrily opened her mouth.

Though he understood what Sylvanas had meant, Jaina hadn't, and she was surprised when he gripped her by the head and shoved himself forward, sliding his throbbing cock across her tongue and down her throat. He pushed forward until her face was planted against his groin, admiring her ability to take him after over a year out of practice. She gazed up at him, anger in her clear blue eyes and on her pretty features. Despite this, she remained resolute and determined even as he slowly slid his slimy red cock from her mouth, stopping only when there was nothing but his tip remaining inside of her.

Nick thrust forward again, holding her in place and picking up speed until Jaina's nose thumped a steady beat against his groin and he was truly fucking her face, the lewd squelching of his cock against her throat and her muffled gags music to both his and Sylvanas' ears.

The Dark Lady, who had taken to fucking herself back and forth along the dildo, glanced over her shoulder to observe the ignoble throat-fucking Jaina was receiving.

"My, my, Lady Proudmoore. Could it be that you have experience with this sort of thing?"

In response, Jaina gurgled something incomprehensible and rocked her body back against Sylvanas', bouncing their butts together in what was supposed to be an angry gesture. This act of defiance backfired, however, and she moaned pathetically as the dildo hilted itself inside of her needy pussy.

"Greedy girl," Sylvanas taunted, undulating her hips and then throwing herself rhythmically back against the Archmage. She was forceful and her backwards thrusts had their behinds jiggling against one another, the long length of the dildo gleaming with their combined juices as it stuffed them both. Sylvanas paid little heed to Jaina's double-ended struggle and the fast smacking off their asses against each other melded with the wet gurking, gulping and squelching of the worgen's cock bullying the mage's mouth.

Nick gave her little room for air and his hand disheveled her golden locks, alternating between holding her still while slamming his dick down her throat and forcefully dragging her along his length. He used her without reprieve; long, drooling tendrils of saliva hung from both his cock and her chin, swinging back and forth as his balls slapped against her. Fur from his groin stuck to her face and her eyes welled with tears, but Jaina refused to admit defeat. Between Sylvanas and Nick she had a hard time piecing together her thoughts, but she was determined to pass what she recognized as a test.

Nick, who was thoroughly enjoying using her face as a sheathe for his cock, nevertheless felt the need to give the Archmage a break lest she pass out. Retrieving his manhood from her throat, he let go of her and allowed her head to hang, coughing, slobbering and sputtering up pre-cum. Setting his sights elsewhere, he watched as Sylvanas beat her ass back against Jaina's, fucking herself upon the dildo and stretching her pussy comfortably around it. Her head was lowered, ghostly blonde hair curtaining her face as she eyed the floor, clearly concentrating on reaching her next orgasm. Kneeling in front of her, he slapped his cock lightly atop her head.

Sylvanas looked up. Beautiful. Commanding. Annoyed.

He rubbed his pointy tip against the plushness of her lips.

"I said you could use her mouth not mine," she hissed, and then licked her lips.

"I know you want it."

Sylvanas pursed her lips as if in consideration, and then opened her mouth wide, tongue hanging out and her eyes staring expectantly up at him. She hadn't required much convincing, and he sighed pleasantly as he took hold of her by the head and fed her his cock. Slowly, Inch by inch, he slid it along the Dark Lady's moist tongue until he hit the back of her throat and continued further, lodging his throbbing canine cock down her gullet. When he was through, her tight throat bulged around his member and her mouth was stretched in a wide O around his base. Sylvanas glared up at him, her nose pressed hard against his groin and her gorgeous elven features contorted to accommodate the fat cock stuffing her face.

Despite her angry countenance, he knew that she was just as eager to get her face fucked as he was to fuck it. With this in mind, he tightened his grip around her head, his large hand encompassing it almost entirely, and then began to piston himself in and out of her at high speed. He was well aware of what Sylvanas was capable of and what very little she wasn't capable of. Undeath or not, the Banshee Queen was a full blown cock-slut and no amount of face fucking was going to break her. It was one of the many reasons why she was the perfect cock-sleeve.

Holding her firmly in place, he used her mouth like he would use her pussy, fucking it with long strokes that squelched with an abundance of saliva and pre-cum. His balls smacked against her chin and her face was soon in a state as equally disheveled as Jaina's; sweat and slobber gleamed on her skin and her hair was a mess, while his own fur clung in wiry strands to her face.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
314 Followers
12