Passionate Asian Babysitter

Story Info
Hot Asian Student And The College President.
2.1k words
4.17
12k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
79 Followers

Jen (19 yrs.) is a Korean University freshman student (32-24-32) who has straight black hair which reaches her buttocks. She has smooth yellow skin and wears a white, one-piece, see-through nightie. Her visible black pussy is groomed and very thick. The perky dark nipples poke through the fabric.

Her body strides across the dorm bedroom. She climbs onto the bed and lays on her back. The right hand flips her long hair over the large pillow. She reaches over to the table next to the bed. The fingers grip her iPhone and she powers-it-on.

Jen dates older Asian men who are rich. She has no serious boyfriend. Her fore-finger touches the phone screen and it calls the number of Lei (32 yrs.).

He answers his iPhone, "Hey, baby."

Jen giggles, "Hi... I'm wearing the nightie you bought me."

"Don't tease me while I'm driving."

"Are you on the way over to my college dorm?"

"I sure am. My work day is over."

"Do you want a quickie fuck before dinner and a movie?"

"Sure baby. Since you're wearing that nightie."

"Do you miss my thick black pussy?"

"Yes, of course. But..."

"But what?"

"I miss your hot passionate kisses more."

"I love kissing older men."

"My cock gets hard whenever I think about your kisses."

J.D. (37 yrs.) is the University President who stands at 5'10" and weighs 171 lbs. He just stepped out of the shower in his home bathroom. The college gym workout was good as he stands before the mirror. He has broad shoulders and prominent 8-pack abs which are hard to maintain at his age. He's very proud of them.

On top of the sink counter is an Asian nude magazine. The center-fold is opened up to "Miss Bangkok." A voluptuous woman lays on a couch with her legs spread open. It shows her thick black pussy.

His dark-green eyes look into the mirror. The peppered gray hairs peek out of his brown-beard and mustache. His right-hand rubs over the shiny bald head.

His eyes glance down at Miss Bangkok and then to his wet brown crotch. His relaxed thick cock flops above the balls.

He says, "Well, big boy. I'm still interviewing college babysitters. Not one Asian, which is too damn bad."

J.D. has been dating a University math teacher named Beth (36 yrs.) He considers her only a "booty call" even though she wants a relationship. She likes to babysit his kid.

Beth had posted J.D's babysitting position on her office bulletin board. No one responded for two months. Jen is one of Beth's students and looks at the bulletin. She takes a picture of J.D's number with her iPhone. She'd like a little more money and is an experienced babysitter.

It's Monday evening inside of Jen's dorm. She had taken a shower and had wrapped her long hair in a towel. The iPhone rings from the desktop. Her naked body rolls over on the bed. She grabs the phone.

She says, "Yes, hello."

J.D. replies, "Hi Jen, my name is J.D. I'm the University President. You want the job of babysitter."

"Yes, I sent you my resume by text-message."

"You have a lot of experience."

"I love kids."

"How do you know Beth?"

"I'm one of her college math students."

"I bet you're Asian."

"Yes, I am Korean."

"My University schedule is very busy. I can pay over time."

"That's fine J.D."

"You're hired."

"Thanks. When do you want me to start?"

"Soon. I'll give Beth extra home keys."

"Okay."

"If you stay late at night. I have an extra bedroom with a private entrance."

"Does Beth stay with you?"

"Sometimes, during the week. We're good friends."

"Thank you, J.D."

"No.... Thank you Jen. I've been searching for a good babysitter."

"You won't be disappointed."

Three weeks later. Jen had settled in as the sitter. She gets along with both J.D. and Beth. For some strange reason though. She gets paid through Beth at the University and not by J.D. There is a feeling that he's keeping his distance from her. She is fine with this but is curious about the President who is a masculine older man.

On Monday night in J.D's home. Jen is leaving with her backpack strapped over the shoulder. The long hair is tied into a ponytail. She carries her iPhone in one hand and walks into the living room.

Her body freezes and stops. She sees J.D. sleeping on the couch and he's only wearing red jockey shorts. His face is turned toward the inside cushion. Both of his arms are crossed over the chest. Her eyes go from his bald head to the neatly trimmed beard and then to those 8-pack abs.

She steps over and the eyes glance quickly at him in a deep sleep. She bends down and her free hand gently places it on his jockey crotch bulge. She likes his big warm balls and thick cock.

J.D. moves and Jen stands up quickly. She lifts up the iPhone and takes a photo of his full body. She turns and walks to the front door.

Later that night inside of her dorm room. She wears that one-piece nightie and lies back on the bed. The right-hand holds up her iPhone and she looks at the photo of J.D. The left-hand fingers gently rub her black pussy through that nightie.

She whispers, "Older men turn me on. And J.D, is that University President."

Her fingers begin to rub the pussy lips.

She whispers again, "I'd love to kiss you J.D."

Those fingers rub a little harder.

It's Thursday afternoon inside of the University office of J.D. He's in a business suit sitting at his office desk. His iPhone vibrates and he picks it up.

He says, "Hello."

Beth replies, "Hi, you left me a message asking to call you."

"Yeah, I did."

"What?"

"Did you come to the house late Monday night?"

"No, I didn't."

"Something weird is going on."

"What?"

"It's kind of stupid, but the babysitter had left and I fell asleep on the couch."

"Okay."

"Well, I felt a hand caress my crotch."

"Really? It wasn't me."

"Yeah, you would've woke me up."

"Are you sure it wasn't just a dream?"

"No, it wasn't. I fell asleep wearing just my jockey shorts."

"You're favorite red one?"

"Yeah, maybe it was just a weird dream. Just thought I'd ask."

"I'm coming over tonight. I can grab your crotch then."

"Haha.... Only after the babysitter leaves. I'll text message you when she does."

It's late on Thursday night and Jen fell asleep in the private room at J.D's home. She wakes up and leaves by the secret door entrance. She sees that the living room lights are still on. Her hand reaches inside of the purse to retrieve that extra house key. She decides to go in and say goodnight.

Jen enters the living room and everything is quiet. She looks up the hallway and the light from the bathroom is on. The door is wide open too. Her feet quietly step up that hallway and as she gets closer to the bathroom. A male groan comes from inside.

Jen's feet stop and she slowly peeks into the bathroom. Her eyes grow big with excitement.

J.D stands there facing the open door. His eyes are closed and mouth is open. Jen's eyes follow his body from the bald head, to the mustache and full beard. Down to the chest and then to those 8-pack abs. Both of his hands are placed around Beth's head of brunette hair. She is naked showing only her back and butt-cheeks. She's also giving him a spectacular blow job.

He moans, "Mmmn-Mmmn.. Fuckk.. Ohhhh-Fuckk.. Beth.. There-There."

His head jerks left and right.

Jen leans over to try and see more.

Beth's head begins to bob up and down on his cock. His hands follow her every move.

J.D. reacts, "There-You-Go.. Go.. There.. Beth-Mmmn-Mmmmn."

Jen smiles as she watches. This older man is hot.

He groans more, "Fuckk.. There-There.. Mmmmn.. Right.. Fucking-There."

Beth's mouth sucks off of his cock and her left hand begins to stroke his 6 and 1/2-inches. His hands let go of the back of her head. Her lips begin to suck on his left testicle.

J.D. opens his green eyes and looks down.

Jen quickly leans back so he doesn't see her.

He screams, "Fuck-Beth.. You-Know.. Y-You.. Know-How-To.. Suck-My-Balls."

Jen stands there breathing hard. She then quietly leaves.

The following Monday night inside of J.D's home bathroom. The door is closed and he is naked. He bends down to open the door under the sink. He pulls out the Asian nude magazine and places it on the counter. His left-hand reaches up and opens the medicine cabinet. His fingers grab the lotion bottle.

The right-hand starts flipping through the magazine pages and reaches the centerfold. J.D. finds a printed out picture. He looks closer and it's Jen. She took a nude selfie of herself.

He says, "Holy fuck. That's my babysitter."

The photo shows her long black hair hanging down outside of her pert nipples. She has a diamond ring pierced inside of her navel. The thick black pussy is combed and groomed.

J.D's eyes grow bigger, "Fuck.... I'm trying to keep my distance from her too."

His fore-finger touches the picture and guides it over her yellow skin.

He whispers, "Oooohh.... A young Asian babe. She's making the first move."

The magazine is knocked off the sink counter. He replaces it with the photo. He squirts lotion into his hand palm and spreads it around his already growing cock.

He whispers, "Fuck.... My babysitter wants me."

The hand begins stroking his cock.

Friday afternoon inside of J.D's office. He sits behind his desk wearing a business suit. His left-hand reaches down and rubs his crotch.

Jen steps inside the office and closes the door. She carries a backpack over her right shoulder. The long hair hangs loose and she wears a matching blue blouse and short skirt. She walks over and sits down in front of his desk.

She says, "I got your message. You wanted to talk to me."

He smiles, "Beth has my kid all weekend. Out of town."

"So, you don't need me on Sunday?"

"No."

"What about tonight? Friday."

"That depends on you."

"Excuse me - Mr. J.D?"

He stands up and walks around the desk and leans against it. She looks up at him.

He asks, "Can I ask you something?"

"Yes, of course."

"I fell asleep on my couch one night in my favorite jockey shorts. I felt someone's hand."

Both of their eyes meet.

She replies, "It was my hand."

"I thought it was a dream."

"I felt you up pretty good. Nice bulge."

He shakes his head, "I tried to keep my distance from you."

"Why?"

"My Asian fantasies."

"Do I fit into one fantasy?"

"I found your nude photo."

"And, you jerked off to it."

"Damn right - I did."

Jen quickly stands up and kisses him deeply. His whole body reacts in an excited way and his cock begins to grow.

Their kiss is long, hard and passionate. Both of their tongues battle each other. He closes his eyes and her hand caresses his cock over those pants. The kiss is fucking hot.

She pulls away from him and he breathes very hard.

Jen whispers, "I'll be that fantasy tonight. I got one more class today."

He stands there breathing heavily as she walks out of the office.

J.D says, "Fuck."

Later that night inside of J.D's home living room. Him and Jen are both naked on top of the couch. They're in the doggy-style position. She leans onto both elbows and her long hair is tied into a ponytail which falls over the shoulder.

J.D is kneeling behind her with both hands wrapped around her yellow hips. His cock is buried inside of her black pussy. He's thrusting in deep and hard. He watches her butt-cheeks jiggle against his powerful manhood.

Slap.. Slap.. Slap.. Slap.. Slap.!!

Jen replies, "UnhUnnh.. J.D.. Fuck-Me.. Long-Time."

Slap.. Slap.. Slap.. Slap.!!

He smiles at her slammed buttocks.

She says, "Long-Time.. Long-Time.. Fuck.. Meeeee.!!"

He grunts, "I-Like-That.. Baby."

His eyes watch his shaft pull out and push inside.

Slap.. Slap.. Slap.. Slap.. Slap.!!

Her butt-cheeks jiggle wildly.

She responds, "Jayyy-D.. Jayyy.. Unnnhh-Unnnh.. Jayyy.!!"

Slap.. Slap.. Slap.!!

He pushes all the way in and holds it. The hands grip her hips tightly.

J.D. explodes, "UhUhh-Fuuuuuuuuck.. Fuuuuuuhh.. Uuuuuuuuuhh.. Fuuuuuck.!!"

His cock remains inside of her as he falls over above her body. They both breathe heavily.

She says, "J.D... My-Gawd.. I had two small good ones."

His lips gently kiss her right shoulder.

He whispers, "My Asian fantasy fulfilled."

HerMatman
HerMatman
79 Followers