Passionate Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul eased himself out of Jenny's mouth. She watched him with concern - almost regret - as he climbed off the bed. He then disrobed before rejoining her. He laid between her legs as she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him on top of her. He felt her lift her knees, spreading her thighs as he slid inside her.

The wet heat from her pussy seemed to envelop his entire body. His strokes were slow and hesitant as he avoided eye contact with her. He didn't understand the feelings he was experiencing and he was afraid of their intensity. It was incomprehensible to him that, in such a pained and tragic state, there was nothing he wanted more than to fuck Jenny.

Paul felt Jenny's legs wrap around him. His instinct was to grasp her ass and speed his thrusts, but he was tentative, even as her legs squeezed around him. She then grasped his face, forcing him to look at her.

Paul paused his movements as they gazed at one another. Though he was not crying, he could feel the damp coldness from his previous tears when he blinked. Jenny then pulled his face to hers as they sank into a long, passionate kiss.

Paul pressed his lips against Jenny's lips firm enough that he was concerned he might hurt her. She then opened her mouth as they received one another's tongues. Paul panted as they lapped at one another's faces. He then felt himself thrusting into her as deep as he could.

As they tore their mouths away from one another, Paul grabbed Jenny's ass with both hands as the force of his fucking rocked the bed. Jenny's mouth hung open and she clung to him with her legs and arms. Paul had never felt the surge of energy that was driving his dick into his girlfriend as hard and fast as it had ever gone.

With his pelvic thrusts pummeling her into the bed, Jenny whispered, "Don't... stop... I'm... cumming..."

Her words triggered Paul and he felt himself release inside her. He continued to fuck her hard for several seconds - through both of their orgasms - before he slowed his pace. Their combined climax - along with their perspiration and heat - soaked their centers as he eased his strokes to a stop.

Paul raised up on his hands as they both fought to catch their breaths. Paul, again, averted his eyes. Jenny, again, turned his face toward her. Paul didn't know how to feel. He couldn't process the cocktail of emotions that flowed through him as he stared at the love in Jenny's eyes while the memory of the tragedy that brought him back to his hometown came back to his mind.

His lip began to tremble. He turned his head and shut his eyes, taking a deep breath in an effort to calm himself.

"Paul," Jenny said, touching his cheek. He turned back toward her, easing his eyes open as he could already feel the tears returning. She smiled as she nodded at him. "It's OK. It's OK to cry."

Paul was still between her legs. He was still inside her. He dropped to his elbows and his head fell onto Jenny's shoulder. She stroked his hair as he sobbed.

********************

*Earlier Today*

Paul's eyes were red, wet, and raw from being wiped and dabbed with tissue. The minister had just concluded the burial ceremony for his mother and his family members were greeting one another as they dispersed.

He continued to sit in his chair in front of his mother's casket with a blank stare. Jenny - her own eyes bloodshot and moist - held his hand the entire time.

A woman patted him on the knee as she walked past him. She then looked at Jenny and smiled as she continued on her way.

Jenny leaned toward Paul and asked, "Who was that?"

Paul looked at Jenny and then at the woman. "Aunt Tara. She's my dad's sister."

His aunt turned at the sound of her name. She and Jenny then made eye contact. They both smiled and waved as Tara walked back toward them. "You two are a cute couple," Tara said as Paul and Jenny stood to greet and hug her. Tara then looked at Paul and said, "She reminds me of your mom."

Paul smiled at the thought. "Really?"

Tara nodded. "When our dad died, your dad took it hard. We all did. But I remember your mom being glued to his side the entire time. I'm not sure how he would have handled it without her."

Paul nodded. He then realized that he and Jenny were holding hands. He looked at her and smiled.

"Keep taking care of him," Tara said, patting Jenny on her lower arm before walking away from the couple.

Paul took a deep breath. "This is so hard."

Jenny tightened her grip on his hand and laid her head on his shoulder as they stared at his mother's casket, sitting on straps and hoving above its final resting place.

********************

*Today*

Paul and Jenny held hands as they sat next to one another in the bed. Jenny seemed to be daydreaming as Paul turned toward her. He then said, "I love you."

Jenny turned toward him with happiness in her eyes. "I love you, too."

They looked at one another for a few seconds before he said, "I want us to live together."

She gave him a sympathetic look. "Maybe we should wait to make a decision like this until... Things are really emotional right now, and..."

"Do you remember when I got the call about mom? At the restaurant? I told you I had something to talk to you about?" Paul asked as Jenny nodded. "This is what I wanted to talk about."

"Really?" Jenny said with a big smile.

Paul smiled and nodded. "I've loved you for a while. I was afraid to tell you. All of this has only deepened feelings I already had for you."

Jenny sprang forward and kissed Paul before saying, "I love you so much." She then moved toward him, lifting his arm and wrapping it around her as she laid her head on his chest.

Paul inhaled, taking in the scent of vanilla from her hair. He could feel himself relaxing. He then chuckled.

"What?" Jenny said with a giggle.

"Why did you wrap yourself in the sheet when you were talking to mom on the phone? You know she couldn't see you."

They both laughed at the memory. "I don't know. It felt weird talking to your mom in the nude."

Paul then took a deep breath. With no tears in his eyes, he remembered his mother as he said, "She would have thought that was hilarious."

He could feel Jenny's hand tighten around his. He looked down at her and smiled.

MWISHO

12