Passport Bros in Thailand

Story Info
Trevor hooks up with Miss Panthong and Miss Nadthawan.
1.7k words
3.6
5.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Meet the Hero of the Story. Trevor Waterson is a six-foot-two, athletic and handsome young African American man who finds himself at something of a crossroads. What's a handsome and well-off brother to do with his time and money? Lots of young Black men are getting married to Black ladies, brown ladies and White ladies right out of college or university. Trevor doesn't care for that because women initiate seventy percent of divorces nowadays and the man is always the loser in family court. Good reasons for a well-off male to stay single and have fun. Seriously, marriage is a prison for men, that's the truth at the end of the day. Thanks but no thanks.

Traveling far and wide seemed like a good idea to Trevor. The United States of America can get boring after a while. Trevor has a fat bank account after working for Lancaster & Darwish Incorporated for a year and a half. Taking home two hundred and ten thousand dollars after taxes is nothing to laugh at. Lancaster & Darwish Inc. pays well. They're a fast-growing tech startup with locations in Atlanta, Phoenix, Memphis and Sandy Springs. Trevor works hard at being one of the movers and shakers of the tech world. Educated Black men have to go at the forefront of sociological and technological change otherwise they'll be left behind. Time waits for no man, or woman for that matter. It's the name of the game.

Trevor's parents, attorney Samuel Waterson and schoolteacher Janine Mulder-Waterson of Atlanta, Georgia, raised him to be a winner. A graduate of Morehouse College and Georgia State University, this Atlanta native is the kind of brother who would be considered a winner by almost any standard. The community in which Trevor was born has its priorities all fucked up. Black America doesn't respect or appreciate educated, successful Black men because thugs, jailbirds, hustlers and lowlifes are what they prefer. Black men who want pussy need to commit felonies before Black women start to value them. That's why Trevor has decided to hit the road and look for happiness elsewhere. Time to hit the road.

For a long time, Trevor was one of those good Black men looking for a worthy Black woman to share his life with. Unfortunately, in the United States of America, Black women only love Black thugs and White dudes, and consider educated, successful Black men to be bland and boring. The only Black men who get Black pussy are the ones who are in and out of prison. These brothers get to impregnate half the hood, never take care of their responsibilities and are glorified for it. Trevor has joined the ranks of the Passport Bros, and is having fun with any lady who is willing, no matter her color. The days of Black men putting Black women on a pedestal are over. Black men are going their own way...

After due consideration, Trevor decided to visit Thailand. The small Asian nation has a lot to recommend it. American soldiers stationed in Thailand have the wildest stories that Trevor has ever heard. Inspired by the Passport Bros stories, this Atlanta stud wants to see what the ladies of Asia are all about. The American dollar goes a lot further in certain parts of Asia. Trevor took ten thousand dollars in cash and booked a ticket to Thailand by way of Europe. Once Trevor arrived in the City of Bangkok, he stayed at the world-famous Harrison Hotel, and decided to have himself some fun. Thailand simply wouldn't know what hit it...

"This is nice," Trevor said as he lay in bed with two lovely Thai ladies. Seventy two hours after landing in the City of Bangkok, Trevor is doing his thing. Seriously, why not enjoy life and get entertained? To his right lay Miss Panthong, a curvy gal with bronze skin, long dark hair, lovely brown eyes and sharp features. On Trevor's left lay Miss Nadthawan, a slender, short-haired beauty with big tits and a downright angelic face. Trevor met these lovely Asian ladies at the Lotus Night Club, located on Kwong Street in the City of Bangkok's Red Light District. What could possibly go wrong?

"Oh, we can get nicer than that," said Miss Panthong, and she kissed Trevor while her hand slid between his legs. Trevor kissed Miss Panthong back and then smiled as she began fondling his dick. The tall, athletic young African sighed happily as Miss Panthong leaned over and took his dick into her mouth. Meanwhile, Miss Nadthawan undressed, and Trevor admired her sexy body. Miss Nadthawan grinned as Trevor began fondling her small tits. The slender Asian beauty kept her legs mysteriously closed. Perhaps Miss Nadthawan is shy or something...

"I have a surprise for you," Miss Nadthawan said, and she took Trevor's hand and slid it between her thighs. Trevor gasped when he realized that Miss Nadthawan had a dick. Miss Panthong froze, her mouth full of Trevor's dick. Miss Nadthawan smiled at Trevor and looked into his eyes. Trevor paused as he considered the situation. After a while, every Black man living in Atlanta becomes heteroflexible even if he was born heterosexual. Atlanta has more gay Black men and bisexual Black men than any other locale in the United States. Trevor loves the ladies, but he's an Atlanta brother at the end of the day...

"I love surprises," Trevor said to Miss Nadthawan, and he smiled and kissed her. Relieved, Miss Panthong resumed sucking Trevor's big Black dick. In the City of Bangkok, cisgender Thai women, and Thai transwomen, whom some call ladyboys, stick together. Trevor caressed Miss Panthong's lovely face as she sucked his dick. Sliding his hand between Miss Panthong's thick thighs, Trevor saw that she had a wet, hairy pussy. Grinning, Trevor began fingering Miss Panthong's pussy while stroking Miss Nadthawan's cock. The heteroflexible brother from Atlanta doesn't discriminate based on gender. Trevor is progressive like that...

"I knew you'd be open-minded the moment I saw you," Miss Panthong said to Trevor. Trevor smiled and stimulated Miss Panthong and Miss Nadthawan. After a while, they began doing their thing in earnest. Miss Panthong got on all fours, and Trevor admired her thick Asian booty. Rolling a condom on his big dark dick, Trevor came up behind Miss Panthong. Gripping Miss Panthong's hips, Trevor thrust his big Black dick into her pussy. As Trevor's cock popped into her pussy, Miss Panthong purred like a kitten. The Asian gal had heard wonderful things about Black dicks, and Trevor did not disappoint. Time to fuck...

"Oh yeah, fuck her," Miss Nadthawan said, and the slender, sexy Thai transwoman stroked her cock while watching Trevor fuck her gal pal. Miss Panthong moaned deeply as Trevor smacked her big Asian booty and thrust his big Black cock deep into her. Trevor smiled, savoring the moment. In Atlanta, there are a lot of Asian ladies but they seem programmed to only go for Asian guys, White guys or other women. In Bangkok, some of the Asian ladies seem partial to Black men and that's a wonderful thing. Miss Panthong's pussy gripped Trevor's dick tightly, and he absolutely enjoyed fucking her. Such a delightful lady...

"Try my ass," Miss Panthong suggested to Trevor, who nodded and thanked his lucky stars. Miss Nadthawan handed Trevor some lubricant which he smeared on his dick, and he also applied it on Miss Panthong's butt hole. Without further ado, Trevor pressed his hard dick against Miss Panthong's backdoor and pushed. Miss Panthong groaned as Trevor's dick popped into her butt hole. Trevor moaned, loving the merciless pressure of Miss Panthong's asshole on his dick. With a song in his heart, he fucked her in the ass.

"Got something for you," Miss Nadthawan said, and she drew closer to Miss Panthong while stroking her cock. Miss Panthong grabbed Miss Nadthawan's cock and took it into her mouth. Trevor nodded at Miss Nadthawan and high-fived the sexy Asian transwoman. The two of them joined forces to service Miss Panthong at both ends. With a big cock in her mouth and another one up her ass, Miss Panthong felt like the luckiest slut in all of Thailand. Trevor and Miss Nadthawan fucked Miss Panthong until she tapped out...

"That was fun," Trevor said to Miss Panthong, who smiled and nodded. Miss Panthong lay there, rubbing her erect nipples with one hand and fingering her pussy with the other. The sexy Thai lady's pussy and asshole were sore from the pounding she got by way of Trevor's big Black dick. Who can blame her? Trevor was still horny and wanted some of Miss Nadthawan's goodies. Miss Nadthawan has slept with some "straight" American men before but even she was surprised by the passion with which Trevor kissed her. The African American stud showed the sexy Thai transwoman what he was made of. Passion is as passion does...

"My handsome American," Miss Nadthawan said, and Trevor kissed her then fondled her tits. The two of exchanged a smile while stroking each other's cocks. Trevor put Miss Nadthawan on all fours and admired her thick Thai booty. Spreading her ass cheeks, Miss Nadthawan waited. Can a Thai transwoman handle the awe and mystery of a big African American dick? Time to find out. Miss Nadthawan stroked her own cock and tried to relax as Trevor's big Black dick invaded her asshole. Groaning, the sexy Thai transwoman began to ride that dick.

"Hmm, so tight," Trevor groaned, loving the feel of Miss Nadthawan's ass on his dick. The hot, slim and sexy Thai transwoman had the tightest ass Trevor has ever fucked. During his halcyon days at Morehouse College and Georgia State University, Trevor butt-fucked a lot of White women in the Atlanta area since the Black women only gave the booty to Black thugs and White dudes...or other women. The brother knows a tight ass when he fucks one. Miss Nadthawan screamed passionately as Trevor fucked her in the ass. They went at it for quite a while before taking a breather. Good times.

"Welcome to Bangkok," Miss Panthong said to Trevor as he fell asleep next to her. Trevor kissed her forehead and nodded. Miss Nadthawan smiled and squeezed Trevor's hand as she lay on the other side of the bed. The burly African American stud pulled the sheets over their bodies and soon, everyone was fast asleep. In America, everyone expects the Black man to be thuggish, tough, mean and super heterosexual. In Thailand, the ladies, both cisgender women and transwomen, are softer, nicer, and more tolerant of sexual fluidity in men. The United States of America is homophobic, transphobic and biphobic, but Thailand is supportive of sexual diversity. Trevor just might move there permanently...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers