Past Lives Pt. 06

Story Info
Tom continues his fun with Lisa and Karen.
3.9k words
4.6
3.4k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lettuceC
lettuceC
16 Followers

It's been a while since I posted. I hope you enjoy. Please fill free to comment. I love to hear your comments and feedback.

Life couldn't be better. I had two of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen in the flesh as my devoted sex slaves. Lisa and I arrived in New York to meet her friend Karen and after one night out on the town we were all back at Lisa's apartment. We didn't leave it all weekend. By Sunday, both had quit their jobs and begged me to let them serve me completely. We were having the time of our lives.

Lives. Who would have thought? Lisa had become so obsessed with getting in touch with her past lives it was all consuming to her. Thankfully, she could only do it through my ability to hypnotize her and help. Now her obsession had her begging me to hypnotize her daily. Each time becoming more in touch with her past life and more grateful and dependent to me.

Karen was just as much in love with Lisa as I was. By the end of the weekend, she was begging to be hypnotized just to make Lisa proud of her. They had become kindred spirits through their past lives and the bond was becoming stronger than any story book fairy tell.

The power of the mind was always something that fascinated me. When I took a hypnosis course in college, it was just to see if it was real. I didn't believe it was, but I hoped. I never really had opportunities to try it in any of my prior relationships, but now I couldn't imagine a relationship without it. I really do love Lisa and want her to be happy. Through hypnosis, I've given her what she wanted, but so much more than that. I've opened up her past life and current life. She is truly happy. You could talk to 10,000 people and wouldn't find one as happy and positive as what Lisa had become. Yes, I'd used hypnosis to make the sex truly mind-blowing. Everything I did to her, or she did to me triggered her subconscious. In real life the fantasy is usually much better than reality. For Lisa, fantasy and reality were one in the same. True, I may have programmed her a little to become that way, but it was her mind that took the suggestion and accepted it. It's as if her life before was meaningless and now it had purpose. Lisa is constantly thanking me affectionately out of her true feelings.

Her desire to connect to her past life once presented to her in hypnosis became so powerful to her. Her first life as my slave changed her. Initially, I noticed the easy changes like her becoming more submissive, but the changes went far beyond it. Being a slave, her very life was in my hand and because I took good care of her, her submission was a true love and devotion. Her desire to connect to the past life also created a desire for hardship. Her life before had been so easy. Now, she wanted challenge in everything. Even sex, she'd push herself and keeps pushing. Her desire to please is unlimited. When her life as a prostitute was added and with it a desire for everything kinky, it opened up her imagination. Beyond that, she craved everything kinky and loved it. Something so simple as anal sex was taboo and now it was for her the most enjoyable thing in life. Now she can't live without it. Her life as a harem slave didn't just change her to bi, it brought a need for more companionship. Lisa had become a true sex goddess and she is all mine.

Karen is very different. She responded very differently to the hypnosis. She took to her past lives, but it was her love of Lisa that became her compulsion. She saw Lisa's devotion to me and would do anything I wished, but mainly to keep Lisa happy. Karen was already a very openly sexual being, but sex with Lisa and I through the help of hypnosis had so far surpassed anything she'd ever felt before. Ever sensation was enhanced to be at least 10 times more intense and satisfying as any of her past experiences. Each time was better and better and quickly made her more and more addicted to me, the only one that could offer her Lisa.

Monday morning, I woke to the soft laughter of both my girls as they each took turns seeing who could take my cock the deepest and longest down their throats. I let them play for awhile before Karen was awarded the victor swallowing her prize and teasing Lisa that she wouldn't share. Lisa didn't take it well and lunged at Karen pinning her down on the bed and kissing her hard trying to taste what little remained of my cum. Karen resisted just a little before surrendering completely to Lisa's advances. I was enjoying the show, when Lisa looked over to make sure I didn't need more attention from her. Her thoughts were always on my needs even when pleasing Karen. If I hadn't had marathon sex for the weekend, it would have made me hard again. It was so sexy just watching them naked together, and knowing even though they both loved it, Lisa was doing it all for me.

"Neither of you can remove your lips from the other until one of you cums." I said very matter of fact. "Karen won the first round. Whoever gets the other to cum wins the second round." They both looked at me their lips still touching. What followed was amazing. It started with them kissing each other with wild abandonment their hands and fingers caressing the other. As each got closer and closer it became more heated. Their bodies began to move, their arms fought each other all while their lips stayed tethered together. During the struggles, Karen rolled over on Lisa and began moving her lips down Lisa's body. Lisa quickly pressed her lips to Karen's face, but as Karen went lower Lisa had to struggle more to keep her lips connected. They wrestled naked together as Lisa tried to get a better position, but Karen had the advantage. When Lisa's lips broke contact, she froze for a second looking at me as if she'd done something horrible. I met her glance and knowing nodding signaling to her that I'd seen what she'd done, and she'd be punished for it later. With renewed vigor Lisa attacked turning to her side to get her lips back on Karen. Karen kept a good hold of Lisa till she got to her destination right between her legs. Lisa had grabbed hold of Karen by the waist and was kissing the side of her legs when she felt the tongue lick across her most sensitive spot. Lisa moved and wiggled, but Karen didn't budge. Neither gave up. They rolled and turned, twisted and rubbed for over 30 minutes. They were both getting tired and still they fought on. Lisa managed to grab Karen's leg and for a moment they were both faces deep in each other's pussies. It was glorious but didn't last too long. Karen was overwhelmed and rolled her body away from Lisa's attacks. Still, she kept her lips on the side of Lisa's legs. With Karen on her belly, Lisa rolled on top and attacked Karen's pussy with her fingers while her tongue pushed into Karen's ass. Karen was so overcome by it, she came screaming. Lisa didn't let up waiting for me to declare her the victor. It looked like Karen was going to pass out.

"Lisa is the winner of round two!" I announced just like I was ring side. Lisa looked up to me smiling and Karen exhausted went limp only able to look up adoringly at Lisa.

"That was the most incredible orgasm I've ever experienced." Karen said, then fell asleep.

We let her sleep for a bit while Lisa and I got up to make breakfast. I thought I'd help, but Lisa wanted to serve me. When she wasn't cooking, she was stroking my cock and kissing my ear or neck. Boy did she keep me horny. If that didn't make me horny or the fact she was cooking for me naked, the constant dirty talk whispered in my ear drove me nuts.

"You know I'll do anything you want. You get me so wet. You need to spank me hard for not all the time I wasted searching for you. I want you to slap my tits till there nice and red. I need you to punish me. I've been so fullish. Please stick your cock in my ass now. I need it so bad." She would have kept going getting more and more perverted and depraved, but I'd heard enough.

I pushed her back and pulled my arm back to slap her tits and as quickly as I did she responded by putting her arms behind her back and pushing her huge tits out. She made them the perfect target. I slapped them each a few times.

"You lost round one. Karen made me cum deep down her throat. She's a better cock sucker than you are." I'm not sure where it came from. I was slapping Lisa's tits and it just came out. I saw a little disappointment in Lisa's eyes as I said it, but it quickly turned to lust. I stopped slapping for just a moment.

"Slap them harder, Master. Remind me what a slave deserves."

"You do need to be reminded." I said as I started slapping again. "You've had it to good. When you were a slave you had far worse than this. The least you could do is suck my cock proper. As a whore, you wouldn't have lost. You took plenty of cock down your throat didn't you?"

"Yes, Master!" She cried. "I took ever cock I could to survive until you saved me." She was panting and I started to slow my slaps. "No, master. Keep slapping my tits. I feel it bringing me close to my past slave life. I need it harder. PLEEEASE keep going."

I gave her two hard slaps on each tit. They were both red. Then turned her around and slapped her ass.

"Thank you master. I love it. I LOVE YOU!" She cried as I spanked her really hard. Then I stopped and turned her around and we embraced and kissed. She held me so tight. Then Lisa paused and looked deeply into my eyes. "I wish I could explain how I feel. My entire world has changed so much and I owe everything to you." She paused and started to get teary eyed. "I think I'm finally starting to relate to my life as a slave even though I know I have to learn so much more. I want you to keep teaching me. I know I can do better. I think I need to connect more to my life as a prostitute. I'm really trying, but it's hard. I used to think Karen was a slut. I know I can be sluttier than she is. Please don't give up on me. I will do better. I know Karen will help me and when we find your other slaves, they'll help me too." We kissed more and Lisa grinded her pussy on my hardening cock. I didn't know what else to say as Lisa turned me against the counter and started kissing me lower and lower sinking to her knees. I didn't think my cock could take any more, but with Lisa looking up at me and the tip of my cock resting on her nose, she smiled.

"Can I suck your cock Master? I'll swear I can be as good as Karen. You can fuck my face all you want and I'll take it all, I swear." Then she took my cock into her sweet lips. I'd come so much my cock could hardly stand it, but she kept gagging herself on my cock over and over. She held herself deep on my cock swirling her tongue and using ever trick she knew. It was amazing. Her gagging must have woke Karen. She came into the kitchen naked still exhausted and leaned against the doorway enjoying the show for a moment before slipping to her knees and crawling across the floor to rest behind Lisa. Lisa didn't skip a beat on my cock as Karen kissed her back and put her arms around her. Knowing Karen was there made Lisa try even harder if that was even possible. I had come so much it took me a little longer, but Lisa was amazing and finally I came in one of the most amazing orgasms I've ever had. I almost passed out and for a moment I thought I'd never be able to cum again until I looked down and Lisa was sharing my come with Karen. When they were done, they both looked up and me pleadingly and said in unison.

"Can you hypnotize me now."

With them both exhausted from all the morning activities, they fell into a trance even deeper than I'd ever had them before. Despite all my success, I still spent extra time making sure they were very deep and only when I was confident, I'd continue.

"You love the feeling of being hypnotized by me don't you?"

"Yes." They both responded in unison. Having two hypnotized women naked staring blankly at me as I manipulated their minds was so overpowering. Seeing them respond blankly while on their knees was so sexy, but I thought it might be uncomfortable to so I had them get up and sit at the table.

"You love learning about your past lives and how it has brought us all together. You feel fulfilled and complete in a way you never have before. All you life, you searched for something and now I've provided it for you. How does that make you feel?" They both responded at the same time not even noticing the other speaking.

"Wet and Horny." Karen said.

"Loved and devoted and grateful. I feel connect and complete in a way that I've never experience. I love you so, so, so much." Her monitone voice began to show emotion even in a trance.

"That's very good. These feelings are very good and the more you're hypnotized the more stronger these feelings will be and the more you'll know only I can provide them to you."

I spent more time making sure they loved being hypnotized by me and felt the need to be hypnotized at least daily. I also made sure they didn't notice the time passing during hypnosis just to make things easier. Then I spent a lot of time making sure they were more sensitive to my touch and they would notice little things I'd do would trigger feelings of stronger devotion to me and need. I made sure with a simple caress they would become horny and continued caresses would get them wilder and wilder. I made sure I controlled there need and dependance on me and hypnosis while making sure I was able to control their desires. I was truly their Master. The power was addictive.

I had Karen stay in her chair and spend the time thinking of how much better her life was now and how she needed to everything she could to keep Lisa happy and Lisa was happy when I was happy. Then I took Lisa into the bedroom where I could work on her individually. One thing was on my mind. The other day, she had paused when I had asked her to suck my cock clean after a wild romp with both of them.

"Lisa, yesterday I asked you to lick all my cum of Karen and then lick my cock clean. You did a great job but before you sucked my cock you paused a little. Do you remember?"

"Yes." She replied.

"What were you thinking at the time you paused?"

"I was thinking I'm so happy. I can't wait till I get to clean your cock after you've made love to all your slaves and we're finally all together and I can finally show you how much I love you for all you've done, and I wonder how many times throughout all our lives have I been on my knees right where I belong loving your cock."

What could I say after that? "That's right. You're becoming more connected to each life every time you're hypnotized and every time you make me happy. It's so vitally important to you to connect to your past life and we are connected in each life. Through hypnosis we have finally connected your current life to you past lives. It's a miracle. Most lives we just live without learning the lessons of the life before. You've found that connection and now benefit from the love and experience of all you lives. You must continue. You need to do all you can to have me hypnotize you and connect us both don't you?"

"Yes."

"Say it back to me over and over till I tell you to stop. Each time you say it will strengthen your need for it and your resolve to do it."

"I must continue. I need to do all I can to have you keep hypnotizing me and connecting us both. I must continue. I need to do all I can to have you keep hypnotizing me..." I left her to keep going over and over cementing it into her subconscious mind and left to check on Karen.

"Karen, you know you've always been a slut don't you?"

"Yes."

"You love being a slut for me and making Lisa happy don't you?"

"Yes."

"Is there anything you wouldn't do to make Lisa happy?" Karen paused a moment thinking, but only for a moment.

"No."

"You would do anything no matter what if it made Lisa happy wouldn't you?"

"Yes."

"You know that I make Lisa happy and anything you do to make me happy makes Lisa happy. Is there anything you wouldn't do for me?" Karen paused again briefly.

"No."

"You know that you're a slut because you've been searching for your slave sister Lisa from your past life and now you've found her and your master has found you both. You must do all you can to keep your master happy so that he will be able to keep his slaves, both you and Lisa together and safe." I paused a little thinking of what more I could want. "Karen how have you enjoyed the sex this weekend?"

"I never thought sex could be so amazing. Each time I cum it's better and better. Each time it's at least 10 times better than anything I've ever experienced in all my life. I'm addicted to sex with both of you and will do anything to have you keep me feeling this good."

"That's right. Repeat it what you said over and over again each time making it more powerful cementing it into your mind. Each time making it a part of your true self. Repeat it till I tell you to stop."

"I never thought sex could be so amazing. Each time I cum..."

I grabbed a glass of water and walked into the hall between the bedroom and the kitchen and drank as I listened to each girl's chant. It was intoxicating. I wanted to wake them it was so tempting, but set an alarm for 15 minutes just to keep me strong enough not to. Patience, I had to be patient to make sure I didn't mess this up. I made a quick call to the office to make sure everything was fine with me being gone a few extra days. When the timer was up, I still had a few things to do so it was another 30 minutes before I brought Lisa into the kitchen and woke them both up. They were so used to being hypnotized now, they didn't even notice the time they spent in a trance. They both just thanked me and smiled.

We finished eating, but even that was an adventure. I sat between them, and they couldn't keep their hands off me. Even as they ate, they'd try to seduce me with each look. I couldn't imagine it any better, but Lisa kept brining up Karen's 5 friends she listed that might be their slave sisters. Lisa felt connected to her life as a slave and a prostitute, but her third life in my harem she felt she still needed to have a stronger connection.

"I can't wait till we have your harem all back together. How many slaves do you think are still out there searching?"

Lisa made sure Karen was already making calls to see when we could be introduced. I made sure we'd meet with each one at a time. I wasn't sure my skills were enough to hypnotize 5 girls at the same time. Patience and Caution. I was in no hurry. I couldn't image it getting any better until Karen showed us the pictures. Each of the five were indeed absolutely amazing.

Lisa was a blonde barbie. She had a beautiful smile and lovely blue eyes. She was tall and despite all the hedonistic sex we'd had still had a sweet innocence about her. He body was just as perfect. She had a thin waist I could wrap my arms around and such a sweet curve to her ass that begged me to spank her whenever it came into view. Her large natural tits bounced so invitingly I wondered why I wasn't the one hypnotized as I stared at them swell with each breath. Karen was the same but different. Long brown hair, short and petite with huge fake boobs that were large on her small frame. The surgeon was a true artist. Her breast stuck out enough to defy gravity, but still had the bounce and feel of the real thing. Lisa would make a fortune as a model and Karen would make a fortune in porn.

Now they had me slobbering over 5 more girls. The first picture Karen showed me was of her friend Nancy. Nancy was another small town girl that moved to the big city to become famous. She was always looking for work trying to hit it big on Broadway, only like so many was currently working as a waitress. She had long red hair and light skin. She looked like she had a great body, and Karen confirmed it. Karen was at Nancy's restaurant with some friends and ended up ordering the waitress to go. Karen said it was the first time Nancy had been with a woman, but she was lonely in the big city and they became great friends. They had even talked about moving in together, but Karen wasn't ready to settle down.

lettuceC
lettuceC
16 Followers
12