Past Loves Ch. 05: Bede and Helga

Story Info
A tale of lesbian seduction between Mistress and Slave.
4.9k words
4.23
4.6k
7

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters and persons involved in sexual activities in this story are over the age of 18

5: Roman occupied province of Dacia, Modern day Romania: AD120

Bedelwa Aman Belaye and Helga

Snow was falling once again as Lady Bedelwa Aman Belaye crossed the courtyard of her Father's villa to the bathhouse. She wrapped her large fur cloak around her shoulders tighter against the cold, and cursed the freezing north wind under her breath as she trudged through the swiftly settling drifts. There had never been anything like this foul white powder back home and Lady Bedelwa (Bede to her friends) wasn't used to it. She found that she had to wear three layers of thick woollen tunics just to even consider stepping outside into the frozen barbarian wasteland that she now had to call home.

She and her family had been here less than a month after her Father, the Aksumite Prince, had been invited to rule over a Roman colonia in the newly conquered province of Dacia. After he had accepted, Bede and her entire family had dutifully followed the head of the household across thousands of miles of rugged terrain, heaving grey seas and yet more mountainous tracks to get here. From one far-flung edge of the Empire to another, as her father had said.

It was not just Bede who had had a hard time adjusting. The whole family was finding it difficult to adjust to the colder climate and the strange pale-skinned, hair-covered locals with their unintelligible dialect and customs. Back home in Aksum, the sun shone hot and bright through most of the year, filling their fields with rich harvests of figs, dates, and cassava. Everyone was tall and strong with healthy looking brown tanned skin. Here there were no fields, just endless rolling open grasslands and distant white mountains, the people low and huddled against the cold with sallow looking faces and deceptive pale eyes.

Bede breathed a sigh of relief as she stepped through the doorway into the bathhouse building of her father's villa. The instant heat from the hypocaust under-floor heating warmed her chilled feet and allowed her to throw off the two layers of thick bear hide that she had wrapped around herself. Her teeth chattered still as she began to warm up, as she handed her cloaks to a slave girl who took them meekly from her hands. The young woman was plain and boring looking as far as Bede was concerned. They were plump, almost muscular, and looked like she had slept with a bird nesting in her hair.

The women here were certainly not to Bede's tastes, back home she had been surrounded by a whole court of glamorous and extravagant ladies, all similarly daughters, sisters and wives of the important leaders of Aksum. She had spent most of her two decades of life surrounded by these glamorous creatures, taught how to talk, and to move, and to compliment them, and how to play the subtle, clever games of court life with them.

As she had grown up and learned of such things, she had even learned how to use her own body and the effect that it had on others to great effect. She had quickly become able to recognise the intimate, gentle social cues and lingering suggestive glances of her peers for what they truly meant. She had revelled in such situations, the other women of the court who felt the same way were completely unable to resist her charms, or her body.

And why wouldn't they? Bedelwa Aman Belaye was a young woman in the complete prime of her young life, an unattached, smart, definitely beautiful young woman. Her lovers had been fascinated by the smooth pristine sleekness of her dark brown skin. They had tangled their fingers in her thick, tightly curled hair and licked their tongues over her luscious full lips.

As Bede continued to strip down to bathe, the rest of her body felt the warmth of the air in the bathhouse. She was slender and lithe, built for lounging in the sun-filled glades of the highlands, not huddled against chills in these northern mountains. Her own arms and legs were like saplings in comparison to the thick muscular oaks of some of the women of this province, and her narrow-high boned facial features looked almost sharp and angular in comparison to their rounded ruddiness.

When she had finished undressing, the slave girl that had been assigned to her demurely bowed her head in front of her nakedness, her empty pale eyes downcast, not appreciating the nubile, ebony goddess before her. Bede sighed longingly and simply turned her back on the girl as she stepped down into the hot water of the caldarium. The water steamed lightly in the colder air around it and the heated liquid felt wonderful on Bede's goose-pimpled skin. She could feel the warmth seeping into her and warming her bones, and allowed herself to relax down completely into the built-in seat of the bathing pool until just her head was sitting above the water.

After a short while of sitting and allowing the warm water to soak across her body, Bede sleepily opened her eyes again and looked up at where her slave was still standing. They were wearing the simple plain smocks and woven leather belts that all of the house slaves were given to wear. She looked drab and dull in the clothes, nothing like the colourful, bright dyes of the court slaves' clothes back in Aksum. Looking at the young woman before her, Bede mused that the girl was not unattractive, plain and simple to be sure, but there was a certain rugged prettiness to their pale skin and light blond hair.

'Girl,' she called up to them in her best Latin, 'what is your name?'

The woman glanced up at her nervously before answering her mistress.

'I am Helga, of Ravensburgh Mistress,' she replied, directed at the floor.

'How long have you been part of the estate, girl?'

Nervous look, downcast eyes, answer, 'Nearly three years Mistress, I was brought here after the glorious Emperor Trajian made my tribe's land part of the mighty Empire of Rome.'

Bede snorted and waved a wet hand at the girl to silence her sycophantic pandering. She and her whole family may technically have been Roman citizens, but as her own birthplace lay beyond the borders of the Empire she held little real loyalty to the city of Rome or any who ruled in it.

'And you have been treated well by your masters before my family and me? Bede pressed on, attempting to meet the girl in the eye, but failing on both counts.

'Yes Mistress,' came another meek reply, 'I am happy to be part of and serve the masters of the estate Mistress.'

'Hmm, good,' Bede cast an eye over the young woman before her once again, lingering for just a moment on the long, soft stretches of leg between the bottom of their shifts and the top of their shoes.

'Your clothes girl, I think that you would look so much better without them,' she mused out of the blue. She relished Helga's shocked look, as she met her gaze for just a moment before blushing and looking back down again.

'Mistress?' Helga asked, as if she had not understood.

'You understand me slave, remove your clothing and place it on the bench behind you,'

Bede demanded, gesturing casually with one dripping wet hand as she did so. The slave girl looked up around her quickly, almost as if looking for an exit from this embarrassing situation, before slowly reaching up to the leather thong around her waist and untying it. Once this was removed she shyly grasped the hem of her tunic, and raised it up over her head, until her long hair fell out of the garment across her shoulders.

Helga now stood meekly, slightly chilly in the lukewarm air of the bathhouse, Bede could see her skin beginning to goose-pimple slightly in the chill breeze from under the door. She was still wearing simple underwear, which covered her chest and groin, and she stood with her arms folded across her torso, half out of embarrassed coyness and half out of cold. Bede smiled, she did enjoy seeing such innocent young things exposed like this before her, like toys to be played with. Back home in Aksum she had taken many an opportunity to introduce the young flowering slaves and servants of her father's household to the wonders of sapphic intimacy. She saw no reason why that should stop here, even in this misbegotten barbarian land.

'All your clothes please girl,' she demanded sweetly, as a small smug smile played across her lips.

This really was too easy. With a small whimper Helga began to remove her underwear, untying the linen garments around her torso and allowing her plump, pink tipped breasts to fall free. Bede looked on as the girl turned to place her discarded wraps on the bench behind her and she took in the milky softness of her buttocks and thick firmness of her trunk-like legs, exposed to the air in the bath-house

Now that the slave girl was standing completely naked before her, Bede had a moment to take her in. Helga was thicker and stockier than a lot of the other women of this land, her moderately muscular arms were wrapped around herself as she looked slightly sulkily towards the ground. Her rounded button nose wrinkled occasionally as small locks of her long blond hair drifted over her face. Her breasts were large and full, tipped with two wide pink nipples which stood out hard and tender in the chill air. Pale as she was, the smooth, delicate skin across her torso flowed down in a delicious long curve to her exposed navel which was crowned with a gorgeous tuft of similarly blond hair. Her legs were short and thick, very unlike Bede's own long slender legs and from what she had seen of the girl's bottom, it was full and ripe, well shaped and firm.

Overall Bede thought that her new slave was quite attractive in her own way. They were pale reflections of the glamorous, sensual princesses that she had courted back home in Aksum, but when in the land of barbarians, one had to make do with as much entertainment as one could get, Bede thought to herself.

Bede shifted slightly in the water of the pool, feeling the warmth of the liquid caressing her skin lightly, like the touch of a lover, and bit her lip at the sight before her. Casually, her left hand drifted down below the water until it rested gently between her legs, and she felt a small shiver of anticipation run up her as her fingertips brushed lightly across the submerged entrance hidden there.

Helga was utterly confused by her current situation, never before in her life had she been asked to disrobe for one of her masters. Her previous lady had mostly just wanted her to perform all the normal duties of a house slave, but this new and glamorous foreign princess, with her dark heavy hooded eyes and thick, wiry black hair was utterly bewildering to the young slave girl.

And yet Helga found herself strangely intrigued by the woman who now lounged languidly in the milky hot water before her. Her skin was perfectly smooth and her lips so plump and full. Helga would risk the occasional glance up from her naked toes to the full ripeness of her mistress's breast which floated titillatingly in the water, the nipples just concealed by the pearlescent water.

Bede was clearly enjoying Helga's discomfort, she squirmed playfully on her underwater seat as she continued to delicately play with the submerged folds between her legs. Her eyes took in the sight of this pale skinned barbarian slave before her. Her gaze settled lightly on the long quivering legs, the thick mass of pale straw-like hair and the overflowing breasts tipped with their hard pink nipples in the relatively cold air.

'Do you like what you see Helga?'

Bede asked coyly as she gazed up from her seat in the pool. Helga didn't know how to answer that, everything about this situation was so confusing, her head felt like it was filling with thick fog, her attention focusing on just the image of the dark-skinned princess before her.

'Mistress?' She asked uncertainly, her teeth now almost beginning to chatter now that she had stood naked for a few minutes.

'You heard what i said slave, do you like what you see, is my naked body appealing to your eyes? I expect you've never seen a naked princess before?'

'Yes... that is, no... I... You are very beautiful Mistress,'

Helga managed to stammer, her mouth felt like her tongue was running rings around itself. Was this some kind of spell that this foreign noble was casting over her? She could feel the cold of the air tingling and goose-pimple her skin, but at the same time she felt a warm quiver deep inside her, like feathers in the wind.

'Good girl,' Bede replied.

She smiled to herself in a self-satisfied way, she could already see the effect that she was having on this innocent young girl, few women she had ever met were able to resist her charms when she flaunted them so brazenly in front of them. The fact that this girl was her slave and property also made the seduction strangely exciting for her. She could order this girl to do anything, she was hers, her property to do with as she wished.

Having felt like she had languished in the warm water of the pool for long enough, and having rubbed herself to a state where she could feel her juices flowing freely from her, Bede stood up from her seat in the pool. She was rewarded by a surprised gasp of pleasure and shock from Helga as her rounded breasts were exposed above the water line. Bede added an extra sway and rock to her step as she ascended the short set of stairs up out of the pool, just for Helga's transfixed eyes to enjoy. The girl was now completely hypnotised by her power, she knew that she would do anything that her Mistress asked of her.

Bede now stood completely naked and dripping warm steaming water onto the cold marble floor of the caldarium. She allowed her own hands to play over her skin, and cup her own breasts gently, all the while transfixing Helga's eyes with her own dark passion-filled pupils.

'Well don't just stand there slave, fetch a towel and dry your mistress before I get cold, you impudent little whelp!' Bede snapped suddenly, both breakening and deepening the spell that she was weaving over this woman.

'Yes mistress...' Helga squeaked as she reached for the loose flaxen towel behind her and rushed over to where her new mistress stood.

'Now, dry my skin, but gently slave, if I feel that you've been too rough with that towel then I will punish you, understood?'

'Yes mistress'.

With small precise movements Helga began to dab gently at the quickly goose-pimpling soft brown surface of her mistress's skin with a soft linen towel. Bede looked down upon her slave in an imperious way and allowed herself a small shiver, partially from the relatively cold air and partially from the anticipation of what she knew was to come. Helga started at the shoulders and slowly moved the soft fabric across Bede's back and down across the wide low valley of her spine. Then, as if she almost feared to go any lower than the waist, she took the towel and switched her attention to Bede's long slim arms and delicate manicured hands.

Bede enjoyed the view in front of her as her slave moved around to face her, the naked girl was focused entirely on her task, making small, gentle movements with her hands so as not to chafe or run her mistress's perfect skin in any way. There was a brief moment of tension and what looked like fear on Bede's face as she brought the towel up to dry Bede's still dripping wet breasts, but at a look from her mistress, she bit her lip demurely and began softly moving the towel in her hand over the plump soft mounds of her exposed bosoms.

A small gasp of pleasure was allowed to escape from Bede's lips as Helga gently bruised across the hardened dark surface of her nipples. At this Helga looked up at her mistress, unsure if the gasp had been from pleasure or discomfort. Bede rewarded the slave with a gentle smile and subtly played her tongue across her lips. The Aksumian princess could tell just from the flushed colour of this pale slave's cheeks and darting motions of her eyes that the girl was clearly enjoying this almost as much as she herself was.

After moving down across the flat brown plains of Bede's stomach with its perfect little navel divot, Helga found herself kneeling before her mistress with her towel in her hands, and prepared to run them up and down the long, lustrous lengths of her legs. But Bede could see her eyes darting from where her task lay towards the dark thicket of hair that lay at the crux of her legs, and the still dripping wet insides which added their flowing juices to the pool's rapidly cooling water.

For just a moment Helga's attention wavered as she was hypnotised by the hidden depths of her mistress's cunt, and as she slipped she allowed the towel to rub just a little too hard against Bede's leg. This was the opportunity that the Princess had been waiting for and let out a sudden dramatic gasp.

'Ahh! Careful slave! You clumsy little slut! Didn't I tell you that I'd punish you if you weren't gentle enough?!'

'I'm sorry mistress!' Helga begged in surprise, knowing as well that Bede had just been waiting for such a moment to punish her.

'Please mistress, I will be careful, I was distracted just for a moment, I'll be good!'

Bede curled her lips into a cruel but pleased smile and grabbed the kneeling slave by the hair, entangling her fingers into the thick blond locks which crowned her slave's head.

'You were distracted?! I have no use for easily distractible slaves you little bitch! Perhaps I should focus your mind, I know just what to do to make sure you attend to me perfectly!'

She snarled and began moving towards the caldarium, dragging the now struggling Helga behind her by the hair. Bede knew of course that with her larger muscles and bulkier build the slave girl could easily have overpowered her in a straight fight. But nevertheless the girl was completely in her power, under her spell and under her control.

As she opened the door to the cladarium a blast of warm moist air greeted her, the slaves in the furnace had done a fine job of heating the room to a perfect temperate for fucking. The stones beneath her feet were warm and the hot air around her made new beads of sweat begin to pearl already on her skin.

Hegla had managed to pull herself up to a standing position with Bede's fingers still entangled in her hair, her face a picture of abject misery and embarrassment. Perfect. With only a minor movement, Bede was able to one more force the slave to her knees before her, before Bede dropped down to relax on a padded lounge of cushions.

'Kneel before me slave, and show me that fat behind yours. I will teach you a lesson that will focus your mind on your tasks so that you are not so easily distracted.'

Helga bowed her head again as she turned her back to her mistress and Bede was presented with a full view of the ample pale rump of her slave's bottom exposed and defenceless before her.

'Now slave, I do not wish to punish you unduly, but you must be taught your place in my service. Do you understand Helga?'

'Yes,' Helga whimpered in reply, and with a hard smack of her palm Bede delivered her first spank of punishment on her slave. Helga gasped in shock and pain, but also perhaps there was a tint of something else, something more delicious in that gasp.

'Bitch! You will call me Mistress!' Bede snarled as she delivered another blow to the other cheek.

'Ouch! Yes Mistress. I'm Sorry Mistress!' Helga cried

'Impudent slut, you force me to do this to you, don't you see? Don't you want to be a good slave for your Mistress? Don't you want to be cared for and tended for in turn? To become trusted and loved by the family even? Don't you want to be mine?'

'Yes Mistress, I do want to be yours Mistress! Please, I didn't mean to be bad!'

Bede could see the tension in Helga's body now, the anticipation of another spanking making her quiver. Bede could also detect a hint of moistness in the air that also had nothing to do with the heat from the furnace, a familiar delicious moistness which had begun to flow from between her slave's legs.

12