Pasta, Porn and Promiscuity Pt. 05

Story Info
No turning back, Katie becomes an unfaithful wife.
6.8k words
4.74
13.7k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure if I can wait until I get you home," I muttered as we left the shop. The mechanics next-door again paused to look at Katie's beautiful bare legs, revealed with each step.

Katie had just spent the best part of an hour carefully going through hundreds of pictures of herself in various states of undress, pleasuring herself with sex toys, sucking cock and fucking, and left the young man in the shop with the job of printing off her selection before bringing them to her later that day.

Then she'd left the shop after inviting him to show his friends and had given his hard teenage cock a little squeeze on the way out.

This was not a situation I would have thought possible before we embarked on this holiday. Even after nearly two weeks of watching my wife steadily turn from quiet and respectable to brazen and uninhibited, I couldn't have predicted this, not even an hour ago.

I looked at Katie. Her chest was heaving, as if close to orgasm - but she'd had no physical contact. Her eyes were glazed over, and her lips parted, she was breathing heavily through her mouth. Like an animal on heat, she was a slave to her base desire, which had built to an uncontrollable state.

"Fuck, I know. I'm sorry, I know I told him to be discreet, but then I told him to show all his friends. I just love the thought of some random Italian lads wanking over me!" I shared the same thoughts.

"If you think anything you said will change anything when it comes to who sees those pictures, you don't know the male mind very well, "I laughed. "Every picture on there will be on WhatsApp before we see Giuseppe again."

"Oh! Do you think so?"

I nodded.

"One hundred percent!"

"You don't mind?"

"Do you?" Katie's expression gave away her feelings. She was delighted at the prospect of these photos being shared around Giuseppe's friends. But right now, she had other targets of her uncontrollable lust.

Katie stopped on the concourse of the garage and surprised all of us (and, I later found, even herself) by pulling each strap of her halter neck aside, completely revealing her pert breasts. The mechanics' eyes almost popped out.

"Was this what you were trying to catch a glimpse of?" she questioned. "Or was it this?" She pulled the loose material of her dress to one side, ensuring all of the watching eyes saw her pretty little vagina. She stood like that for around ten seconds, breasts and pussy on display. She was still breathing very heavily, panting even, her chest heaving up and down - so much so that her breasts visibly bounced.

One of the mechanics had his phone trained on her, and she turned to him obligingly as he snapped away. The others followed suit, and Katie smiled and turned to each in turn, ensuring they all got pictures.

I looked around wildly, it was the middle of the day, and couples and families were walking by. Luckily none could really see what was happening. But as my wife's hand made its way down between her legs, I decided I had to drag her away before unwanted eyes noticed what was happening. The bus stop was beside the river bank, and I pulled my wife, aroused beyond the point of reason or rational thought, towards this and then down the small hill and out of eyeshot.

"You fucking dirty little whore," I admonished her. "Flashing your cunt and your tits to all of those guys. You were just about to start fingering yourself for them, weren't you? It's the middle of the fucking day!"

For a moment, she had a look of worry, as my voice must have sounded similar to the tone she'd regularly heard in the past when my jealousy had ruled. But this was congratulatory - I was revelling in her behaviour as much as she was. We were hardly out of sight of the road, but my cock was out and I had her stood up against a tree now, somehow getting her leg up and onto my shoulder.

"I am so fucking horny!" she gasped, as I fucked her hard. "I need it, I need it!"

"I fucking know what you need, and it's a lot more than I can give you right now. But I'm going to make sure you get it, you fucking whore. I'm going to make sure you get all the cock you need, just like Emilia. Cock after cock, just like you want. Fill your mouth up with spunk, fuck your cunt, fuck your arse. That's what you want, isn't it?"

"I don't want it, Dan, I need it. I need it. I need cock, so, so much. I need all of the sperm. I love you, doing this for me, making sure I get all the cock I need. I love cock!"

"I think you might want to turn around," I whispered. Unsurprisingly, given the show Katie had been unceremoniously prevented from putting on for them, a few of the audience from the garage had followed us, and were standing silently watching us fuck. Katie immediately pulled her dress up, ensuring her slippery cunt was on full view. She was desperately pulling her tits free of the dress, desperate for everyone to understand just what a whore she was. I was the one fucking her, but she was only interested in her audience at this point -- she needed them to understand just how much of a slut she was, and how much she loved the attention.

"You like watching me fuck?" She shouted at them. "I'm such a whore! Puttana!" Her hand rubbed urgently at her clit, bringing her to orgasm almost instantly - or perhaps just continuing an orgasm that had begun as soon as she'd exposed herself to these men. She was completely out of control, and I loved it.

Given the intensity of the situation, and how much we'd been building towards a release today, I expected that I'd have reached my own orgasm almost immediately too. Perhaps it was the proximity of these mechanics, as performing for an audience wasn't a situation I'd been in before, but I was not feeling like I was anywhere near my own climax. This suited Katie perfectly, and she stood proudly, encouraging her audience to enjoy the show as she took a pounding from my cock. The top half of her dress was completely loose now, her chest totally bare, and she'd bunched up her dress around her waist, so she was as good as naked. I saw her white stiletto heels had sunk deep into the grass, not quite the footwear for this sort of activity.

This went on for a few minutes. Katie was bucked forwards violently as I fucked her with everything I had. I had a handful of her hair which steadied her head, but her beautiful tits were bouncing energetically with every thrust. She looked at each of the four faces watching us in turn, holding their gaze and leaving no doubt that she was the filthiest, horniest little slut they would ever have the pleasure to witness.

I have no doubt that Katie would have happily fucked everyone in attendance right there and then, but cars were driving by just a few metres above us, and someone could walk by at any time. When I saw our bus approaching in the distance, I forced her to gather herself together. She rearranged her dress and made herself somewhat decent, and we ran up the bank to the bus. I saw Katie waving to her onlookers as I paid the fare. I noticed a boat which had silently slipped along the river behind our backs, unbeknownst to either of us. In it were a young couple, staring at us open mouthed, unexpected viewers of Katie's unplanned sex show.

We sat in silence on the bus, gathering our thoughts and catching our breath. We'd done a lot of things already on this holiday which I could never have imagined were possible - certainly for a happily married couple. But this had felt different. Another, much more serious line had been crossed. I could literally feel Katie's lust, her physical need for cock. And I wondered if I needed her to have it as much as she did.

It was late afternoon, and we made it home and started to get ready for another evening at Francos - our last.

"I'd happily do this for the rest of my life," Katie mused, as she put on her make-up. "It's so nice here. I love what you're letting me become. But do you think I'm OK? I'm wondering if I might be a nymphomaniac. I was totally out of control today, I'd have let anyone fuck me, all of those guys, anyone passing by. I'm such a whore."

"I must admit it crossed my mind today. You being a nympho, I mean. But if you're OK with it, I know I am."

"I so am!" Katie admitted. "It's a good thing you dragged me away, at the garage there. I'd completely lost track of where I was. I was just about to start playing with myself, right in front of everyone."

"I'd have let you too, you know? If it wasn't for the fact we'd probably have been arrested. And when we were fucking, before the bus came, if one of those guys had come over and just stuck his cock in your mouth... I was willing one of them to do it. And before that, when you grabbed that lad's cock in the shop - wow!"

"Even after everything you've said, I don't think I really believed you. That you really, truly were OK with me fucking other men. But now? You mean it, I know it. You'd really have liked to see me sucking their cocks. Honesty, up until today it's all been talk. Hot, hot talk, but it felt just like it was for titillation. But I know it's real now. I was thinking about sucking off Giuseppe, right there in the shop. And you're right, those guys from the car shop, any one of them, all of them, I know I'd have fucked them. And I know you want me to.

My wife looked into my eyes lovingly as she grasped my cock, as usual as hard as could be.

"You can't fake this. It's not hard to see, every time we talk about it, it gets you off so much, nearly as much as me!"

"Maybe more," I admitted. "I just can't believe I've had this incredibly sexy wife the whole time, and I had no idea you were in there. There's no going back now, we've worked up to it so much. We've worked up these thoughts of you doing a full-on gangbang, fucking cock after cock. Every time I fuck you now, all I'm thinking is how much I'd love to see you taking load after load in your mouth, or seeing a queue behind me waiting for their turn."

"Me too," Katie agreed, her pretty brow furrowed seriously. She sipped from her glass of wine, holding my gaze as she did so. "Do you think we've gone too far with it?"

"Maybe, I dunno. But, if I said it all had to stop now, could you?"

"No." We both knew it.

"So, the only thing now is to do it. See how we feel afterwards. But I'm pretty sure, based on Franco and Emilia's history, that one time would not be the end of it. It would be the beginning, not the end."

"I'm going to have a talk with Emilia when we get there, see what she says."

Making sure to put the photo albums in Katie's bag, we set off.

Katie had gone all-out for our last night at Franco's. She had a black, leather micro skirt on, and her regulation black stilettos. The skirt was more like a belt than anything else. And on her top half she opted for a bikini top, her favourite one which did a great job of pushing her amazing chest up into a superb cleavage. She wore nothing under the skirt. If she really concentrated, she could keep from flashing when she sat, or crossed her legs. But if she didn't...

Franco was most appreciative of this outfit, and Emilia was pleased to see her looking so good too.

"Ah, sexy, sexy Katie, sexy puttana," she smiled.

"I am such a puttana, Emilia, wait until you hear about today!"

Katie recounted the events in town. Emilia was most interested in her interaction with Giuseppe. We didn't give them the reason we'd been in his shop, as that would have spoiled the surprise gift we had planned. But Emilia was familiar with the young man who's hard cock Katie had fondled earlier that day.

"Giuseppe Brocato?" she shrieked, "Oh I don't believe it. Hey Franco!"

It turned out that Giuseppe was the son of Emilia's best friend. She'd even been his babysitter, many years ago. She seemed to find the fact that Katie had had such fun with him extremely entertaining, and so did Franco. Katie didn't want to spoil the photo album surprise, so didn't tell them that he would be here with the photos later.

There was an extra face at Franco's, a blonde young man who was there on a maintenance contract, cleaning and checking Franco's big pizza oven. He was working away as we sipped our wine and chatted. We'd arrived a good few hours before the evening service started.

"Emilia," Katie said, sincerely. "I wanted to talk to you, I think you're the only one who can help!"

"OK, Katie, for you, I will try, what can I do?"

"Like I was saying, I was totally out of control today. I'd have fucked anyone passing by, right in the middle of the street. I think I might be a nymphomaniac. I might have ended up in jail today!"

"Oh poor, poor Katie. You really need it, no?"

"We think she does," I replied for her. "But we're worried about what comes next!"

"Next?" Emilia smiled. "You mean what happen once you get what you need when you get five, ten cocks, all for you?"

Katie nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes. I feel like I'll never go back, once..."

"The door is open, eh?" Emilia smiled. "Once this door open, it does not close. You fuck with Dan, it lovely, it beautiful. But it not enough, yes? You always thinking about more, more. But you are already walking through this door, eh? You will not turn back now."

"I think you need this like I need this. The one thing that make me do it, I need more. I need more cocks. In the magazine I get four, five cocks, one time every month. I do the films, I get ten, more cocks, every week. This is much better for me. Without this, I don't know what I do."

"So, what you are saying, Emilia," I interrupted, "Is that I need to make sure Katie is fucked, regularly, by a large number of men?"

I said it with a half-smile, but deep down I was serious. Emilia smiled sympathetically

"This is what Katie needs. She get this, she happy, no?" Emilia smiled. "And I think you happy too, yes? Franco, he always say, he loves to see me happy, but he not an athlete, eh? He have to be, to make me, how you say, satisfied, yes?

"This way you know Katie is happy, she is satisfied. And you like it too, you are happy. And Katie, I say no worry. Franco used to call me his ninfomane, addicted to the sex, yes? I don't know, maybe I am. But I here now, no? And I happy. I think there nothing wrong with you. I think there something wrong with the girl who don't like this, the girl who don't like the cocks."

Emilia was called away, and we contemplated this.

"I feel as though our lives are never going to be the same, after this holiday," I smiled. We shared a moment, as a life of endless sexual possibilities opened up before us.

We were snapped out of these lovely thoughts by a buzzing sound approaching, and I turned to see a moped, struggling to get up the hill. It was Giuseppe.

He had a satchel over his shoulder, and dismounted, kicking the stand on his battered, 50cc bike.

"Hi Giuseppe," Katie stood to welcome him. Just a few hours earlier she'd squeezed his hard cock in the shop. His bag, presumably, contained one hundred and sixty pictures of my wife naked and engaging in various sex acts, as we'd arranged.

"Ciao, Giuseppe," the guy doing the oven was now standing, wiping his hands on a rag.

"Tino!" Giuseppe responded, and the two shook hands, clearly very familiar with each other.

Despite the oven being ready to go, and Giuseppe's delivery job being complete, it was noticeable that neither of the young men were looking like making any attempt to leave. I suspected Giuseppe had briefed Tino as to the contents of the satchel he'd handed to Katie. Given this information, it was hardly surprising that he'd opted to hang around.

Katie had, as you would expect, some more wicked thoughts. And so did I. Emilia and Franco were now preparing for the evening service, so Katie was busy preparing Franco and Emilia's surprise photo albums. She called the boys over to 'help'. I watched as she asked for their comments on each photo - whether it was best after one such picture or another, or whether another would be more appropriate.

I knew the only purpose was for her to exhibit her filthy pictures to these young lads and enjoy their reaction. Having seen the effect this had on her in the shop earlier, I knew that she'd be soaking wet. And I suspected the boys couldn't fail to be hard for her.

Each time Emilia appeared, Katie hid what she was doing, not wanting to spoil the surprised when the photo album was complete. She chatted away as if she was not up to anything. Whilst this was going on, I managed to get Giuseppe away from her for a minute. It was the last night of our holidays, and I didn't want any misunderstandings -- Katie was not just flirting or teasing, she was extremely available for sex, there was nothing she'd like more. I knew Katie would thank me for making this clear. Having a husband hanging around could confuse matters, especially for young men such as these. I decided to make it impossible to misunderstand.

"Hi," I said, trying to put Giuseppe at ease. His eyes flashed back to where Katie was trying to get Tino to tell her whether a picture of her fingering herself would be more appropriate than the one where she was holding her pussy wide open.

"You like Katie?" I asked, pointedly. Giuseppe didn't answer immediately. This was the type of question that could get you into trouble.

"I, eh... I dunno. I mean..." I tried to make it easier for him.

"It's OK, don't worry. I love her to be like this," I pointed over where she was making sure Tino got an excellent view of a picture of her easing the butt plug into herself. "We both love it when guys find her attractive. I'd be a bit worried about you if you didn't - I mean, look at her!"

"Yeah, she is a very beautiful girl, bella!" Giuseppe smiled, relaxing a bit.

"I guess this is a bit strange, but I just wanted to ask. Katie is my wife, but both of us like her to enjoy herself."

"Enjoy herself?" Giuseppe queried. He needed clarity. I needed to just come out with it.

"She needs a lot more than any one man can give her, sexually. We're going back to England tomorrow. Would you like to fuck her?"

Giuseppe looked stunned, but only very briefly. Recognising this was an opportunity that wouldn't come up very often, he gathered himself, then simply nodded.

"OK. How about Tino, think he'd like to fuck her?" Another simple nod.

This was good. But Franco's words were echoing around my head. Four, five, six, nowhere near enough. I wanted to try to make sure Katie had a chance to really scratch this itch that our holiday had instigated.

"Well, we can arrange this, tonight? But she needs a lot of men. Have you got any friends who you think might be around tonight? And who might like Katie too?"

"You sure? She really OK with this?"

"Trust me, she's more than OK."

"I get two friends, I sure."

"That's amazing. But don't stop there. Anyone else you can think of?"

"I guess. I talk to Tino too. How many you want?"

"I don't think you have enough friends," I laughed. "As many as you can round up!"

"I think Katie is like Milly," he laughed, nodding over at Emilia. I found this fascinating -- Emilia had been Giuseppe's babysitter, yet her voracious sexual appetite seemed to be common knowledge to him. At another time I would have explored this situation, but for now I simply agreed. Katie appeared to share exactly the same sexual urges as Emilia.

It was no coincidence that my wife's recent sexual preferences had started to take shape after meeting Emilia. She was Katie's inspiration. But, tonight, my focus was on my wife getting what she needed.

Things moved quickly from there. Giuseppe got on the phone, and I saw Tino do the same after a brief clandestine conversation with his friend. I realised we needed a venue and went to ask Franco who happily gave me the keys to his house, making me promise to get some pictures if I could.

I told Katie we had to go back to Franco's house to pick up his camera, as he wanted it to take pictures of her tonight whilst I fucked her, and that I'd told the boys Katie would love them to watch her fuck. This was music to her ears. Once there, I just had to stall her until Giuseppe and whoever he'd managed to round up arrived.

12