Pastor Goode

Story Info
"Have you caned a bottom before Brian?"
1k words
3.94
8.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
230 Followers

More of Poppy's Adventures

Pastor Goode

An unusual Sunday morning, dad came in when he knew we were up with his cane.

"Have you caned a bottom before Brian?"

"No Sir, just hand and belt."

"Pillows Poppy."

"This is by no means the only way to give maintenance Brian but the way it has been given these past 25 years or more. Without dwelling on the reasons let me just say, the belt is to get the bottom ready for the cane stripes.

Poppy gets 30 to 40 medium pace.

I rub her bottom to raise her nerves and then tap with the cane where I want it to land and issue in 5s, no more than 10 on her little bottom, I personally think 5 enough. You ready Poppy?"

"Yes Sir ready,"

Brian unbuckled his belt and drew it through the loops.

"Choose your favoured side, pick your spot and make sure you count in your head, i never ask anyone to count, they need to use their minds for other things."

Brian strapped me and I was crying at around 9, think I got 30.

"Well done Brian and well-spaced."

"Thank you Sir." He rubbed my bottom, "Wow," I shrieked.

"Sir, would you lay the first few to guide me"

Dad gave me 2, " Ouchhhhhh"

Brian took over and gave me 3 more and gave the cane back to dad.

"Make her stay until you want her to stand and I allow her to rub, he whispered, no hanky panky till after church.

You will notice the stripes double in size from the pews.

The church service seemed to last hours and hours and hours, as we were coming out Pastor Goode congratulated us on setting our wedding day and as we left gave me an envelope, "Tuesday at 5.20 Poppy, we have unfinished business."

"Yes, Thank you Sir."

We all went to Brian's house on Sunday after church.

His mum and my mum went to make a light lunch, the men and a beer and I was fucked to eternity and back, twice in Brian's bedroom.

"Good morning Mr. Pilkington, did you have a good weekend?"

"Yes Miss Brown, and congratulations on your pending marriage."

"Awwwww thank you Sir, coffee?"

I took his coffee and knocked, "Come In."

"Coffee Sir, Oh, sorry Sir."

Amy was over his knee, naked.

I left his coffee and waited in the cloakroom for Amy

She had calmed down by the time she came into the cloakroom and quite late, as most of the staff were here so we did not have much time to chat.

I went for a Pee and as I got my lipstick from my bag I saw Pastor Goode's note, it was tonight.

I did not feel like lunch so just walked round town for a while.

4.30, Home time, I went passed my stop to the church.

Why was I so scared, I knew what would happen?

I knocked on his office door and was called in.

Usually its undress, come over here...

"Sit down Poppy."

"Thank you Sir, thank you for your time to see me."

"You seem nervous Poppy, are you?"

"Yes Sir, very."

"You should have brought mum like you used to do when appearing in front of me."

"I did not think I would be allowed Sir, now I'm a woman."

He stood up and walked to my chair and stood me up and cuddled me, I sobbed in his arms.

He spent time stroking and rubbing my back and rocking me.

He wiped my tears with his thumbs and passed me a tissue off his desk.

We both sat down and he continued his talk, not a lecture or sermon, but a conversation.

"You have chosen well with Brian, he is a lovely boy from a brilliant supportive family, plus your family and Mr. Brown, looks like a match made in heaven." We both chuckled.

"Are you frightened of something Poppy, you look very agitated?"

"Sir, I think it's just stress and don't know why."

We chatted and I saw a genuinely lovely man, about the age of my granddad, it was far, far away from the Pastor Goode who bellowed certain sermons and whipped you all over when you were sent for or an appointment was made for you.

"Anything else you want to ask Poppy."

"Sir am I to get a beating today."

Pastor Goode laughed.

"I don't just punish Poppy, in my life as Pastor here this past 30+ years my job is to look after my flock. Sometimes caring means more than punishing, but consoling, helping, guiding, you name it and I do it.

I do believe in your case today a stress relieve spanking is appropriate, don't you."

"Yes Sir, I do"

I stood and began to take my coat and jumper off.

"Just your coat, and come around here,"

He pulled his chair back, "Lower your knickers top your knees and come over my knee."

I made myself comfy over his knee and Pastor Goode spanked me fast and hard, I was soon crying my eyes out he stopped, and I carried on.

He waited till I calmed, then started again, this time the backs of my legs too, I was soon shrieking.

He rubbed my bottom gently, pulled up my knickers and sat me on his knee, and cuddled me till I was calm.

He buzzed his housekeeper and she brought in a tea tray.

We drank tea, had a biscuit and chatted for half an hour or so.

"I think that sums up meeting today Poppy, would you like another appointment making."

"Sir, may I just call you if I need you?"

"Yes, a very sensible request, and remember, all this meeting is confidential between us 2."

I hugged him and went home feeling so much better than I had for ages.

Dad was waiting for me in the kitchen and the removal of his belt was my cue to strip.

Once naked I went over the table, mum held my hands, so I knew it was going to be a hiding, and it was.

I must have got 30+ lashes, then sent to my room.

Dad soon followed and gave me the hard fucking I also needed.

So, all in all a better day than I thought it would be this morning.

DonBrown
DonBrown
230 Followers