Pastor John and the Three Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, please, please suck my cock. Please!"

The girls didn't need to hear any more and leaned in, each taking a side and licking his cock from base to tip. John groaned, feeling their wet tongues sliding over every inch of his throbbing member, their eyes looking up at him the whole time until Jenny opened her mouth wide, taking the head in and stroking the shaft as she did.

John moaned, feeling Jenny pumping his cock with her hand, twisting it as she did so while she swirled her tongue around the tip. Her cheeks hollowed out as she sucked on it, reveling in the feeling of turning a good man bad.

Amy smiled at her sister and winked, standing up. John opened his eyes as Jenny continued sucking his cock, watching as Amy teased at her bikini bottoms, almost showing her pussy but stopping just short.

"Pastor, how well do you know your scripture?" Amy asked, reaching up and putting her hands behind her back, she pulled the string that held her top on and undid the knot, but held the bikini in place, hiding her breasts from him.

"I... oh Lord, very... mmm... well of course," he said, struggling to speak as Jenny continued sucking and stroking.

"Do you know Luke 6:38?" she asked, pulling the top away, showing her breasts to him, her perky B cups topped with small, hard, light pink nipples. John racked his brain but couldn't think as Jenny bobbed her head up and down his cock, her hand stroking a little faster.

"'Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you,'" she smiled, similarly pulling off her bottoms. John's eyes went wide when he saw, for the second time today, her tiny pink pussy, though this time he could see it glistening from its wetness, the pretty young thing standing before him.

"I think you should give as well," she giggled, climbing onto the bed next to him. She pushed John onto his back, straddling his chest and smiling down at him. He put up a little resistance before giving in, knowing he didn't stand a chance of saying no. He was just a doll to these girls, an object for their devilish pleasure. Amy crawled forward slightly and sat her pussy on John's face.

John hadn't tasted a pussy in years, since his highschool girlfriend. He had given himself to the church and in doing so, extremely limited his dating life. He had forgotten how it was: sweet with a little tang. His tongue probed at her clit, lapping at it, licking in small circles. Amy moaned above him, reaching up and cupping her tits, pinching her nipples between her thumb and finger.

"That's it... oh yes..." she moaned, moving her hips a little, feeling waves run over her body as he ate her pussy. Jenny paused, reaching back and undoing her top and tossing it to the side before resuming her sucking and stroking.

John was in heaven. Two slutty twin sisters using his body as a playground. He licked and sucked at Amy's clit faster, looking up and watching her face contorted in pleasure, her hips bucking slightly.

"That's it, a little faster, make me cum," she moaned. John did as she said, licking faster, wanting nothing more than to feel her cum on his face when he noticed Jenny stop sucking his cock again. He heard rustling and figured she had taken off her bottoms as well, when he suddenly felt something else.

Heat radiated from the tip of his cock as Jenny began to sit on it. She was facing away, her hands on John's knees, legs slightly spread, his cock spearing its way past her lips. John let out a loud moan, the sound vibrating against Amy's clit as he licked faster and faster, feeling Jenny stuffing his whole cock inside her.

She finally reached the bottom, letting out a long, low moan, feeling content and full, grinding herself down against him. John held on for dear life, trying not to cum as Amy did, moaning loudly, her body shuddering and her pussy gushing out sweet nectar for him to lap up. He did his best to continue licking as she came but found it hard to focus as Jenny began to bounce up and down, her warm soaking pussy eagerly sliding up and down his throbbing cock. Amy finished spasming and flopped to the side, leaving John's face wet with her juices. She leaned over and kissed him, licking at his lips and tasting herself.

"You like feeling your cock in her pussy, don't you?" Amy whispered, her tongue teasing around his ear, just barely touching it.

"Oh God, oh, yes, yes I do," he moaned, "I don't know how much longer I can last though," he said as she continued bouncing, moaning herself.

"If you cum inside her, I'll show you something you'll really like," she said, reaching down and giving her sister a quick smack on the ass. John's eyes went wide and he gave up on holding out any longer and came hard, his stomach muscles contracting as he felt himself coat the inside of the teen's pussy walls with hot cum. He thought it would never end, rope after rope of sticky white cum filled her to the brim as he groaned, Jenny holding herself down on his lap, grinding her pussy against him. Finally though, as all good things must, it came to an end and Jenny stood up, her round ass jiggling as a bit of cum leaked down her thigh.

John's cock had a nice coating of cum and pussy juices still on it, which the girls both ignored. He watched in amazement as Jenny crawled onto the bed on her back, spreading her legs. He couldn't believe it as he saw Amy give him a wink, then get between her sister's legs, leaning down and lapping at her skin, her tongue snaking around her thighs, licking up all the freshly spent cum from her body before making her way to Jenny's sopping wet pussy, scooping up the cum and pussy juices and swallowing them.

It was then that John, content and watching intently, remembered that he and the girls weren't alone in the house.

"Well, I see you three had different ideas for lunch," John heard. His head snapped up and he saw Anri's eyes boring holes into his, her hands on her hips as her daughters continued their perversions before them, Jenny letting out soft moans from her sister's tongue.

12