Pastor Mark: From Devout to ..??

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had just wanted to have sex with him. That is what the drops were for. She absolutely didn't want to ruin his life, or break Jada's heart. Nora's mind was nearly in panic mode.

Mark was gone; Nora needed to take the boxes to the transport company for shipment on to the Pacific. Maybe she should go see Jada and try to explain. She should tell her that what happened; that what she had witnessed was all Nora's fault. She would think about it as she left the church. She locked up for the day and left to run her errands.

Nora didn't know what to do; she didn't want to ruin his life, his marriage or his standing in the church. She did want to be his lover (she admitted to herself now, that she not only lusted for him but loved the man who was her pastor). She also still wanted his wife, Jada, to be her friend.

After dropping off the parcels for the orphanage at the post office, Nora made a fateful decision. She resolved to try to keep everything together, as best she could. That started with her going over to Mark and Jada's house, and trying to make amends; or at least explain things to Jada. She feared what Jada might say or do to her....but...facing the jilted wife was necessary.

When Jada answered the knock at the front door and saw the church secretary, she immediately launched into a verbal tirade. "How dare you?!!" she screamed at Nora, "Coming to my home after screwing my husband two hours ago??" When the scorned wife paused to take a breath, Nora asked if she could please come in and explain.

After dabbing at her streaked, tear stained eyes with a tissue, Jada relented and allowed Nora entry. "Sure, you cheating Jezebel; come in and explain how you were having sex with my husband...MY HUSBAND!" Jada ranted. (Her use of the wicked woman mentioned in the old testament of the bible was duly noticed by Nora.)

As both women sat down in the living room, they both agreed to speak as rationally and as calmly as they could, under the emotional circumstances. Nora began, "Jada, what you saw in Mark's office earlier today...the sex we were having...it was all my fault. Please believe me when I tell you that we had never done anything like that before. Also, it was my plan to seduce your husband, and really...REALLY he did not have a choice."

"What do you mean , Mark didn't have a choice??....of course he had a choice. A man certainly knows when he is having sex with another woman....a woman that he is NOT married to.!!" Jada snapped. "How could he NOT have a choice?"

With that question hanging in the air, and silence lingering in the room; Nora calmly reached into her pocket and pulled out the small bottle. "Because, Jada, I used these drops from this bottle... he didn't know I had put them in his coffee earlier ...and once a person drinks these drops...well.....Well....lets just say...in 15 minutes they will be having sex with whom ever is there in the room with them."

"You drugged my husband?" Jada asked sharply. "How could you....why Nora...WHY did you do it?" Nora stared at Jada for a few seconds, and as calmly as she could she quietly whispered, "Because I have fallen in love with your husband, Jada, ...and I wanted desperately to make love to him. Surely you can understand?? Mark is a wonderful, caring, compassionate,...and yes, sexy man, who I have been working with for months....It was ME that gave into temptation; not him. It was ME who obtained these drops and used them to have sex with him today. Like I said, He did NOT have a choice."

"But you knew...also, that he was married...married to ME...your friend; or at least, I thought that I was your friend. Now I am not so sure!" Jada spat out to Nora. "How could you do this to me??"

"The truth is, Jada, I didn't plan for you to ever find out. But when I saw you in the office doorway while we were....were....well you know?...all that part changed. I am very sorry you saw us." Nora evenly responded. As the two women talked for a few more minutes, and the stress in the living room seemed to be easing, Jada finally stated, "I still don't believe those silly drops you have there could have changed my husband from a faithful, scripture following man into a brazen adulterer. For God sakes Nora, my husband loves his church and me, and would NEVER violate one of the most sacred of the Ten Commandments...or....his marriage vows to me."

Nora smiled and nodded knowingly, "My dear friend, you are right...he wouldn't ..unless....UNLESS....he was under the spell of these naughty little drops... and he was Jada!! He still doesn't know that; but God help me, he was under the influence of this powerful drug, and he had no will to resist."

Then quite out of the blue, Nora asked the pastor's wife, "Jada, have you ever had sex with another woman?"

"Oh my God!! Certainly not!!" Jada snapped. "And how dare you even ask me a question like that?"

"How I dare is that I can prove to you that Mark had no chance against what I have inside this tiny bottle...I can prove it to you and then you might just feel better about your husband; maybe not me, but for Mark."

"How would you prove it; what could you do to PROVE your wild claims to me?" shot Jada.

"I could put two of these drops in your lemonade that I see you were drinking... and then we will wait and see," answered Nora confidently. With that said, she leaned over and carefully used the eyedropper to put two drops of the precious fluid into Jada's drink. "Drink up my friend; if you want proof...drink up."

Jada slowly and hesitantly lifted the glass to her lips, "I will call your bluff, Nora....my former friend...you conniving Jezebel. I will drink these silly drops of yours....and then you can get out of my house....FOREVER!!" Then she guzzled the tart-sweet liquid down.

"I don't feel anything." she stated to the patiently smiling secretary. Nora answered that she knew. Nora also knew that the drops worked with equal effectiveness for men and for women. Not enough time had gone by yet, for the drops to have an effect. She waited.

After about ten minutes, when Nora thought she could tell that Jada might be getting a bit dizzy, she calmly said to her friend, "Jada, that is a very pretty blouse you are wearing."

Jada seemed a bit surprised by the statement, but smiled and said, "It is one of my favorites, but it seems to be too heavy today, I am feeling too warm just now." Nora slowly came over nearer to her friend, and stroked her face. "Hon, if it is too warm, maybe we should take it off."

Jada just nodded dreamily, as if her head were spinning, "That would be nice, Nora." When Nora removed Jada's blouse, she went ahead and unclasped her bra in back. It fell to the floor without any resistence or protest from the pastor's wife. "My Lord, Honey, you have lovely perky breasts," Nora said to her sober-faced friend.

At that point, Nora suggested they go upstairs to the bedroom. Jada made no objection, and in fact, pulled Nora along with her. She seemed to be as turned on by the situation as Nora was. When they got to the bedroom, Nora suggested that they both get naked, "So we can hug and snuggle."

It was very strange to Jada; she knew what she was doing was wrong; or at least seemed wrong to her straight-laced moral code. She had never, EVER had sex with a woman before. Yet, now she was turned on; and wanted to touch and be touched by Nora; she was, in short, disoriented and confused...and oh yes!!...Horny.

Nora began to kiss and lick her friend's hardening nipples. They topped her heaving breasts as Jada lay back on the bed. Nora heard her friend moan and coo, "mmmmm... Oh Yes....Yes....That feels soooo good." Jada's nipples had never felt so good; electric impulses seemed to surge from her nipples directly to her clit.

As Nora used her lips, tongue, and teeth on Jada's tits, she used her fingers to gently pry open her friend's wet, throbbing pussy. Jada felt a sudden jolt of pleasure as a finger-tip found her engorged clit; it was slick, wet, and very sensitive.

Jada began to feel her mentor's sexy body, running her hands along her sides and hips; she suddenly pulled her face up to meet hers, and kissed Nora passionately. Both women groaned their lust into each other's mouth as they tongue-dueled. The heat was rising for both women, and Jada felt the far off beginnings of a climax in her sex. Her womb was on fire, it seemed.

Nora then began to finger her friend with more urgency; her fingers feeling her slickened walls of her vagina as she rubbed up and down. Jada's cunt was a blazing inferno; spasming to suck Nora's hand into her pussy as it rocked in pleasure. Her release was near. Sexual ecstasy gripped her pussy.

As Nora sucked a nipple deeply into her mouth, her finger-tips gently rubbed the swollen hot nub of Jada's clit. A few gentle tugs from her hand, and Jada's sex exploded....Like a powder keg of lust, Jada could only see white light as her brain shocked into climax.."Unnnggghhh...AAAAHHHH..OH MY GAWWWWDDD!!" Jada wailed in pure hedonistic delight. Her release seemed to last forever; but in reality, Jada came back to Earth within a minute. Nora slid to lay next to Jada on her back, still gently massaging her friend's belly and chest. Pastor Mark's wife purred her pleasure aloud.

Jada whispered to her friend how good that was, and how she wanted more. Nora spoke lovingly to Jada, "Good, I was hoping you would like more; isn't it my turn to get off now?" Jada giggled and nodded. "I don't really know what to do, I have never given a woman an orgasm before."

Nora asked her lover if she knew what 69 position was. Jada responded that she and her husband did "69" sometimes. "Do you want top or bottom?" asked Nora. "I want the bottom, please" responded Jada. "Okay.....now...just do to me what I am doing to you," stated Nora. Then Nora swung her body around and straddled Jada with her legs as she settled over her now enthusiastic lover.

Jada felt Nora's tongue, as it began to slither along her pussy lips. She smiled, sighed and drew in the heady musky scent of Nora's glistening cunt, which was poised just above her face. She firmly pulled Nora's hips down and began to lick her friend's snatch. Mimicing the sensual licking she was receiving from Nora.

Both women then began to pleasure each other; mirroring what the other was doing, following their urges as their pussie's were licked and sucked and massaged with passion for several lusty minutes. They both squeezed and rocked and moved to the age old need for sexual release. They groaned out their pleasure to each other, as their climaxes approached.

Nora snaked her tongue in and out along Jada's love-box, and every third trip toward the top of her sex, she lurched onto her clit for a tongue twist, and probed her slit with her fingers at the bottom end. Jada tried to give the same treatment to the sopping pussy that she was licking. She swallowed as much of Nora's pussy-juice as she could, since being on the bottom brought all of it toward her lapping, sucking mouth.

Both women wanted to cum at the same time; and without speaking, but sensing each other's need, they licked and sucked for several lust filled minutes.As Jada felt the beginning rush of her climax, she clenched her pussy around Nora's searching tongue, and she clamped hard on her partner, Nora ground her pussy hard into Jada's drenched face.

Both women felt the wave of lust envelop them at the same instant. Both came. The "OuGhhhhs...the Ahhhhs....the Oh My GawDDDSS" ....were intermingled with growling sounds from them both. Jada's pussy was sopping wet, and Nora's had been sucked until it was merely moist and leaking love-nectar.

Both women laid together on their backs, satiated...satisfied....content. Coming down and back to reality took several dreamy minutes. "That was wonderful," sighed Jada. "I never knew sex with another woman could be so....so....well..Nice."

"You were great!" intoned Nora. "I'm glad you enjoyed it; but did it also prove something to you??"

"Oh Yes!!" replied Jada. "Now I can see why Mark had no resistance to your magic drops. No more than I had....we both gave in. .. And I can see now that he must have enjoyed you as much as I did." Jada smiled broadly to her lover.

After they both got dressed, Jada told Nora that she wanted to talk; and to ask for a big favor. Jada told her friend that she should hate her for what she had done with her husband that morning. But Jada told her she just couldn't hate the woman for wanting the same wonderful man she had loved and married 5 years before.

"But, I do feel like I still want some revenge on Mark," Jada told Nora. "I think I know how to get revenge; if you will help me?" She went on to tell the church secretary that there was a man in the church who had been "hitting on her" for a few weeks, and that she, the pastor's wife, had been secretly fantasizing about him for days.

"I can't say that revenge is the right thing for you to do, dear, but it is an understandable reaction," Nora said.

"If you loan me those special drops for a couple of days, I think I can seduce this man and then be even as far as cheating on each other goes." Jada reasoned. Nora just nodded her understanding, and smiled. "Sure, you may use my magic drops. But only two, thats all you will need," replied Nora.

As Nora left, the women hugged and kissed at the front door. "Thank you Honey ...for everything; I have a whole new outlook on life right now, and I owe it to you ...and these precious drops," Jada told her friend. Nora smiled knowingly back at her pastor's wife.

That evening was tense, to say the least. Mark and Jada were very aloof and quiet; hardly speaking to each other. Both of them were keeping secrets. Mark reminded his wife that he had a minister's convocation the next day that was being held several hours away. He would be out of town all day. Jada nodded as she kept her eyes on the book she was pretending to be reading. For the most part, she was mentally planning how she would seduce the president of the church council the next day while Mark was away.

She had heard stories that Mel Spencer had a very extensive history with women; especially women in the 1st United Community Church. This translated in her mind to: he had a great deal of sexual experience. The opposite of her life. Jada was drawn like a moth to a flame; wanting to have sex with the 44 year old handsome businessman.

The next morning Mark showered, had breakfast, and left before his wife woke up. Around 7 a.m. Jada awoke, had a steaming shower, washing her pussy especially well, and dabbing on just a hint of perfume when she dressed. After breakfast, and a few chores, she had worked up her courage and called Mel's business. She asked him if he could stop by her house later, to talk about a church matter; and made sure to mention that her husband was out of town for the day.

Mel told her that he had to meet with a client at 10 o'clock and then would stop by before lunch. Jada told him that would be fine, and as she hung up the telephone, smiled wistfully to herself. The plan was coming together, and she was almost giddy with excited anticipation. She actually felt her panties as they soaked up her pussy-juice; it seemed her sex was hungry for a new cock.

Jada had never had sex with any other man, besides Mark. She had always held close to the Commandment, "Thou Shalt NOT commit adultery." Today, she planned to violate that important religious tenet. She wanted to "get even" with her husband's adultery, and she felt that Mel Spencer was the best man to have sex with, under the circumstances.

When he arrived at the Harlin's home, Jada asked Mel to come in and beamed a vivacious smile at him. He immediately noticed the way the pastor's wife was dressed: tight jeans, white blouse tied at the bottom, that had two buttons open at her neckline, and slippers on her dainty feet.

After some chitchat on the sofa concerning the planned fund-raiser for the Philippine Orphanage, Jada asked him if he would like some lemonade, Mel accepted the offer gratefully. (not knowing, at all, that the drink would be doctored with those two special drops from Nora's secret vial.) Jada brought in two glasses of lemonade from the kitchen. She handed one to Mel and they both sipped and talked about the weather for a few minutes. He didn't seem to notice that she had moved a bit closer to him on the sofa when she had sat down. Or that she had unbuttoned another button on her blouse.

Jada knew that the drops were taking effect on him when she noticed his eyes were paying strict attention to her breasts, and his speech had slowed down. She slid closer to him.

Almost suddenly, and without any warning, Mel reached toward her and pulled her close, "You look very pretty today Mrs. Harlin...actually you look very sexy." She giggled at the formal, Mrs. Harlin comment, "You know I like you to call me Jada," she kidded her prey, and smiled her sexiest smile.

That was all it took for Mel; he was suddenly filled with lust for the pretty woman in his arms. The fact was, he didn't have a chance to resist the minister's wife any longer.

He pulled her close and kissed her, gently almost cautiously at first; but she opened her mouth and drew him into a passionate kiss. She moaned her delight into his searching mouth. After several minutes of kissing and fondling, Mel broke the embrace and growled, "I have to have you, Jada, I have to have you....NOW!!"

To his astonishment, she made no protest, but smiled wickedly and began to remove her blouse. "I want you too...right now...take me, do what you will with me, I have been wanting this for weeks and have held back...not any more...take me, lover." Jada purred.

It only took him a minute to pull her jeans and panties off of her legs; and then remove his own clothing. They neither one wanted to take the time to move off to a bedroom. They were going to have at it right there on the living room sofa.

First he leaned over her reclined body and began to slather kisses and licks over her tits; he loved pinching and gently nipping her nipples with his teeth. Jada cooed her delight. She loved the treatment he gave her round, heaving orbs.

As he then leaned back to take in her full length form for his visual pleasure, she wantonly opened her legs, and in a slutty voice said, "Fuck me now, Mel...I want your cock deep inside me." Mel could hardly believe what the woman had said; he had always thought she was devoted and faithful to her husband. She was acting like a proverbial slut right now, but he wasn't about to pass up this chance to fuck Mrs. Harlin...and fuck her hard.

His cock had grown into a rigid rock-hard erection. He slid it forward as her eyes took in the lustful image; she wanted to be fucked by this experienced leader in the church. Her eyes blazed with lust, "Yes....YES!" she wailed as his large prick pierced her pussy, driving deep into her gash.

Her first thought was that this cock was by far larger than Mark's, and her cervix could actually be nudged by this stiff probing penis. His thrusting tool slid deeply into her sopping hole. "Oh God" she groaned wantonly. As he pistoned into her now steaming love-canal, he pinched and pulled at her hard tit-nubs; causing electric sensations to jolt her clit.

This older man was truly experienced in the fine art of fucking. He varied his speed and strokes as he pumped his cock into her sex. "Oh baby....ohhh...mmmmmm," he grunted as he drove his dick into the squirming wife of his church's pastor. Both of them fucked into the other, forcing Mel's cock deeper and deeper.

Then, without warning, he withdrew his sex-piston and deftly flipped her onto her front side. Mark had only used the "doggy" position a few times in their marriage; so Jada was somewhat surprised by the new sensations she felt as he plunged his dick back into her pussy from this new angle. He pulled back on her hair, and rocked her hips as he held her ass with the other hand.