Pat and Jennifer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounded like you should," Pat interjected with another grin.

"Just from the sun. So there we were, crystal clear water. He looked at me, tilting his head questioningly, and asked: 'Are we old enough to go skinny dipping again?' Fuck! I thought, he wants to too! Maybe I didn't think 'fuck', but I wanted to – skinny dip, at least. I think we were both a little – just a little – hesitant getting naked. I knew my nipples had stiffened, and his cock wasn't as floppy as it could have been. The first cock I had seen in daylight, and after a moment looking at each other, it was less floppy."

"With you staring at it?" Pat suggested.

"Shut up, but probably. So we jumped in the water and swam around, diving deep in the so clear water, down where it was even cooler, which didn't make my nipples relax. Oh, we didn't touch, until he had climbed back in the boat and then helped me up. We stood there, looking at each other. Shit! Did I brush my hands over my erect nipples?"

"As if he needed any encouragement to look at them," Pat interjected.

"Shut up! And I saw his cock moving with every heartbeat. God, it looked good! And he glanced down atat; he knew what it was doing, rising slightly with each heartbeat, and he want me to be aware that it was. At least, that is what I wanted to think.

"Oh, this is the really embarrassing part! I suddenly wanted to suck it! Sure, I had sucked a couple of cocks before, not really wanting to, but when we had been lying like that, sixty-nine, I did. The first time, I was terribly surprised when he came in my mouth and hated the taste. After that, I was more careful, and hoped that he would want to fuck me before he came. Usually he did, but not always, but I had gotten accustomed to the taste, still didn't like it. But now I really wanted to suck that nice, bobbing cock and to taste it!

"This is the mental snapshot that makes me still blush. I hope that I did then. He was looking at me, in my eyes, and then down at his cock, now horizontal. I just had to suck it, feel it in my mouth. I liked that part of cock sucking. This is really embarrassing to tell. I just dropped down on my knees and put my lips around it. It had to be sucked, and I wanted to, and I wanted to make it shoot in my mouth and taste it."

I glanced over at Pat, surprised at what I just had so fervently described and that I had. Then I realized that I had my fingers cupped around my pussy, suddenly reminding me how aroused my pussy had been, when I was sucking his cock. I asked Pat:

"Do you like to suck cocks? I hope so. This could turn you off, if you don't."

"Yeah, enough, and don't mind the taste – now – but never as much as you were wanting to. Go on; I may want to come again."

I looked down and saw under the covers that one of her hands was also on her pussy. I liked that my story was arousing for her too and continued:

"Was his cock bigger than the others? It just seemed to fit perfectly in my mouth that way, and my tongue could lick that little ridge of skin. Couldn't do that sixty-nine. He was groaning, and fondled my hair, and I fondled his balls. I hadn't done that before. This was just being so good – and arousing, my pussy so wet. I loved that I was making him groan and his cock throb in my mouth. Did I know then, that when his sack drew up in a tight ball that he was about to come? I did then!

"Does a twenty-four year old man come more than a nineteen, twenty year old? I loved it, the taste and that I had made his cock spurt so hard and so much. Oral gratification!"

"Not for my pussy," Pat complained, adding: "It's too hot under here."

She kicked back the covers over us both. We both had the front of our nighties pushed up passed our breasts. If her nipples were stiff, they weren't as big as mine, the answer to my question, but they were still very attractive, a little darker than my pink ones. Crap! I almost reached over to hold one. Pat brought me back to my story:

"And then what happened?"

"He really surprised me, drawing me up on my feet and kissing me with his tongue thrust in my mouth. Did he also like the taste of his thick semen, or just want to show his appreciation for my having sucked his cock so good? He had been leaning against the upholstered box over the inboard motor. Now he spun us around, putting my ass on it, and dropped to his knees. When he raised my legs, I dropped on my back, and then his face was between my thighs."

"Finally! Your first orgasm with a man!" Pat interrupted me again.

"Yeah, but shut up. Fuck yourself."

"You too."

My fingers were already doing more than just clutching my pussy. I let them and continued:

"God, it was good, he was good! Was his tongue longer than others'? It had felt like it in my mouth, and felt like it, when it was thrusting in my vagina. But it knew that wasn't how it could give me an orgasm and knew how it could and just where, almost better than my fingers did. No, better; his slippery smooth tongue was better than my fingers and should be. Fingers were only a poor substitute; this was the way a pussy should really be aroused, and his tongue knew how.

"I guess that only occurred to me afterwards; I was too aroused to think that first time – or the second time. Yeah, he made me come, holding my twitching hips, while my thighs flapped uncontrollably. He must have loved the taste of my pussy juice. He did, told me later. And then his tongue was trying to lap up as much as it could, all the way down between the cheeks of my ass, there too, and that felt good. He didn't have to lick there like he did to find more juice.

"I had never had such a good orgasm! But then his tongue wanted more, back in my pussy, thrusting in my hole, but then back on my clit. Fuck! Did it want to make me come again?! It did, and my pussy did. I was beyond being able to think at all, just the quivering body for an aroused, pulsating pussy. He was clutching my breasts, and I was clutching his head to my twitching hips.

"It was beyond belief, beyond anything that I could have imagined. And then his tongue was back down trying to lap up the juice from my second orgasm. Did it really like to lick there, know that I liked that, feeling my asshole contract? Where had he learned that?!"

I paused with deep breath. My fingers – poor substitutes for his tongue – were rubbing, and Pat's were too, but only with one hand. Was she saving it for whatever else I would tell? "And then?" she asked.

Wasn't that enough story about my first two orgasms with a man – plus my admitting that I been so eager to suck his cock? But she was right, it wasn't the end of that first episode. I continued:

"I was just lying there, my legs had flopped down, still recovering, when he rose up and leaned down over me, thrusting his tongue with the taste of my pussy juice in my mouth. By then, I assumed that from his experience he knew that girls liked the taste of their own pussy."

"We sure do," Pat agreed and put her fingers in her mouth.

"Yeah, and his stiff cock was twitching between the still open lips of my pussy. Suddenly it occurred to me that he could have thought that I had sucked his cock, because we couldn't fuck, didn't have a rubber. But it obviously wanted to, and he wasn't trying to keep it from touching me.

"'Pill, okay,' I murmured. His cock plunged in my so wet pussy. Fuck! I hadn't – couldn't have – anticipated what it would be like to be fucked after two so good orgasms. Two orgasms in a row were already more than anything I had experienced. My pussy was already on the edge of another, and he was fucking me like no one ever had before. Fuck! Did I have multiple orgasms, or was it just one long continuous one?! I almost passed out, only aware that he had drawn my thighs up again with his arms under them, holding my breasts to keep me from sliding back from the pounding of his hips against my ass. I guess I did then pass out for a few moment. Yeah, he was back on his knees lapping up my pussy juice again. Oh, and his too! He sure didn't have a problem about tasting it, or licking my asshole."

"Enough! Just let me have another one now," Pat insisted.

She had both hands down there, and then I did. I knew it wasn't going to be as good as what I had told, but it was going to be as good as my fingers could make it. Was she looking at what my hands were doing, now that the covers were gone. Hers were very busy and making wet noises again. What was it like when a girl really squirted? We both were moaning again. I was getting closer, but then Pat was gasping and saying "fuck, again, a couple of times more, and then her hand with fingers in her pussy jerked away, and a fountain of pussy juice sprayed out. Crap! She really did squirt! I hadn't imagined it would be like that!

Again, however, her orgasm cued off my own. My generous flow of pussy juice seem anticlimactic after having seen what she did. She was licking her fingers, then finding more to lick with her other hand. Did all girls taste pretty much the same, like men did, just a lot better, like I did? I wiped up as much as I could and enjoyed the the taste of my own pussy juice.

This sure wasn't the way I had anticipated her visit would be, but a lot better, also because I had finally been able to tell someone about my cousin. That wasn't all I could tell about our days together. Would she ask, want to hear? Pat did:

"Sorry about the squirt, but that just was too good. And that was just the first day?"

"No problem, just made me a little envious. Yeah, just the first day."

"Don't know if I have to do that every time, but I'm curious."

"Hmm! Of course. If you really want to know, just quick, without the details, if I don't get carried away."

"Please," Pat replied.

"Yeah, we did everything we could, making up stories about what we had done to tell his parents. Did they believe us? I sure hope they didn't suspect what we were really doing, like the first day again, of course. Since then I've really been into cock sucking and more direct about telling guys what they should do. They did, and I like to think that I was sort of providing a social service, hoping they would tell their friends.

"What else did we do? Oh, doggy style, me kneeling on the box and him holding my breasts or rubbing my clit and fucking me harder than anyone ever had."

"Pity," Pat consoled.

"Yeah. Oh, of course, he loved to suck my nipples."

"I bet, and not just suck them."

"Everything he could do with them. Oh, that was real good. Once when he was lying on the deck of the boat, and I was down between his thighs, enjoying sucking his cock – he said that I did it a lot better than most girls – he told me to stop and to sit on it. That had never occurred to me."

"Real good," Pat interjected, adding: "I really like to be on top."

"Yeah, 'real good', I do too, now. I surprised the first guy junior year. Anyway, so I did. I started to ride up and down on it, but he told me just to churn my hips on it. God, that was good, feeling his stiff cock just moving a little in my pussy."

"You don't have to tell me," Pat agreed.

"And he loved it – of course – why he had suggested it, telling me how tight my pussy was. 'Was'? I hope it still is. Then he really surprised me, telling me to sit still and rub my clit. He didn't use that word. I was supposed to sit with his cock in my tight pussy and masturbate, and with him watching?! He had to ask me again. Of course, then I did and knew why, making my aroused pussy contract on his cock. "The sensations of that get pretty much lost, when a cock is plunging in and out. Now it was delightfully and very arousing."

Pat had to interrupt me again: "Oooh! I never did that; have to try it."

"Do!" I encouraged her, continuing: "Then he told me to stop rubbing and asked me if I could do that intentionally. I had to ask what 'that'. 'Squeeze my cock, just sitting there.' Jeez! I could! Was I pleased with myself, and he was too! Oh, of course he had been playing with my nipples since I sat on him. He told me to rub again, as best I could: 'all the way'. I started again, wondering what it would do for him.

"He must have known. My contractions came faster, and his hips were twitching under me. He was groaning again, like I knew he did, when he was about to have an orgasm. Yeah, we had several before this happened. I came better than I ever had from just rubbing, and he came! Wow! I think I felt his cock spurt deep in my pussy. Can't feel that either, when it's plunging in and out."

I suddenly realized that Pat was rubbing her pussy again. My story had been that arousing? I liked that, but it hadn't been for me. Should I join her? She settled that:

"I haven't. Keep on, more."

I smiled to myself and remembered something else:

"After he had licked my pussy that good on other days, I finally asked him how he had learned to do it 'sooo' much better than the few who had also licked mine. Did he blush? He looked embarrassed, then shrugged with a wry smile. He shrugged again and told that after high school, his sister came home from college.

Of course, they went out for a swim like we did, like they always had, when they were old enough to use the boat without their parents. His sister joshed him about girls, asking if he was still a virgin. Kind of proud, he replied that he wasn't. She had grinned and said that since he had already seen a naked girl, there was no reason why they could go skinny dipping again and immediately started to take off her bikini top. Too late for him to object, he couldn't do anything but agree. As he told it, knowing that his cock was already aware of what was going on. Hm-hmm! He said that it was more aroused than the first time I saw it.

"So they jumped in the water and cooled off. He didn't have to help her get back on the boat, but he said that he had to be careful that his cock didn't catch on the gunnel. He thought he was getting accustomed to being naked with his sister, until she asked again about girls, if it had been good. He replied that it had been, but then she asked if had been for the girl 'or girls'. 'They didn't complain, just two,' he replied. His sister had nodded and said that it probably hadn't been, that it never was for girls at first, especially if the guy didn't have more experience.

"He said he had nodded, wondering where the conversation was going. His sister gave him a 'big sisterly' – his words – mild smile and said that he should know more about what girls want and need. He only nodded, still wondering. She said that girls wouldn't tell him. He had nodded again. His sister didn't say anything for a few moments, and he thought that was all she wanted to tell him, wondering now where he could find out, if he would dare to buy "The Joy of Sex."

"His sister was sitting on the edge of the box over the engine, and he was sitting on the stool at the tiller, relieved that his cock had relaxed. He told a good story."

"You do too," Pat remarked. I looked down and saw that her fingers were just mildly moving, not rubbing like before. I looked up at the far wall again and continued:

"Then his sister started talking again, telling him that girls did what guys did, but not like he probably imagined - 'with their fingers in them, like that too, but more often just rubbing.' He was wondering where, if not in their pussy, when after a moment's pause, his sister said: 'Here, in front, on our clitoris.' He had only heard the word, he told me, now had learned that it was 'in front'. But his sister had also said 'here'. More shocked than just surprised, he saw her spread her thighs and put her fingers on her pussy.

"He said that he was a little relieved, when he looked at his sister's face and saw that she seemed to be a little surprised at what her hand had done. She took it away with a wry smile. He wondered if a guy could see a girl's clitoris. He could just recognize her slit through her pubic hairs. He looked back up at her face, a little embarrassed that she could see where his eyes had been focused. She clamped her thighs together with a broader wry smile and remarked: 'I guess I asked for that. Anyway, there, that's where girls rub.'

"He said that he had grinned, remembering having his hand in panties and that the girls had liked that – the ones that let him – but that he hadn't had any idea of what his fingers should really do. His sister returned his grin and said that girls could have their orgasm just that way, that he should know that.

"Again, he thought that was the end of his big sister's sex education, but it wasn't. Maybe I'm not quoting him or her correctly, but it's easier. She said: 'Yeah, so we like to rub there, back and forth, however feels good.' He remembered seeing her hand slide down the inside of her thigh. Oh, he had also noticed that her nipples had popped out, then, or before. Maybe ones like mine run in the family; our mothers are sisters."

Pat chuckled and said: "You could have asked him. Hers must have been like yours to catch his eye between looking at her pussy and face."

I rubbed my hand over one of mine, giving Pat a smirk, then continuing:

"He assumed again that his sister had told him all she wanted to – a whole lot mere than he had expected. As he told me, he was already thinking about the next time his hand was in girl's panties. But his sister wasn't finished, then asking what he knew about oral sex. He didn't want to seem to innocent and replied: 'Sure: going down, blow job, pussy licking, those Latin words.' she asked if had done it. He had to shake his head, admitting to me that he was a little embarrassed that he had wanted to show off.

"His sister had smiled mildly with a nod and replied that she had thought he hadn't. Then she said that for girls it was better than fingers, that they were good for a start – in her panties. He realized suddenly that she was speaking from her own experience, that, of course, she also knew about hands in her panties. He had felt his cock move. His sister almost grinned and said: 'That's all right; can't talk about this without getting a little aroused,' and had wiped a hand over one of her nipples.

"That made him feel more comfortable. He waited for what else she wanted to tell him:

'But when she let's you take her panties off, she'll like you to do more. Young guys think, just plug it in, and she'll probably let you, but it is very unlikely that will give her an orgasm. Oral sex is much more likely to. Maybe – more like probably – she won't want to herself, but she'll most probably let you, also because she's afraid of getting pregnant. I was, very relieved when the first guy wanted to go down on me, a junior professor, who knew how.'

"More personal experience, he thought, wondering how he as a college freshman could catch up on the experience of a junior prof. He saw his sister wipe her hand over her breast again, wondering if she had suddenly recalled how it had been that time. He thought so, since she didn't say anything for a couple of moments, looking off into space in a couple of directions, but then saw her eyes look at his and then down at his cock. Good thing, he thought, that she wouldn't mind that it moved again."

"Get on with it!" Pat insisted: "I know what's going to happen."

"This is his story; I'm just trying to tell it like he did."

"Okay, okay. It just better be good. You two must have been all fucked out, if he wanted to tell such a long story."

"Maybe, for an hour or so, but then we usually curled up for a sixty-nine: easy, don't have to be aroused to start, just want the oral pleasure, and then it always became arousing."

"Where have I been since I started fucking around?" Pat complained.

"Don't feel deprive; it was only a few days like that and never since."