Pat & Kim Step-Son Visits Pt. 05

Story Info
DP with husband and Step-Son.
4.3k words
4.69
35.2k
37

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lanfisher
lanfisher
124 Followers

This is the fifth installment of me sharing our sexual adventures with you.

This is a continuation of this series.

Please read the previous submissions, if you would like the background for this story.

I hope you enjoy!

Kim

*****

Over the years Pat and I have had a very sexual fulfilling relationship. One of the many benefits of that is that both of us have had the opportunity to realize many or if not all our sexual fantasies.

However, I had one that was one my sexual bucket list that I wanted and needed Pat's help to fulfill.

I wanted to try a DP, a double penetration. The idea of having a cock in my ass and pussy at the same time was overwhelming to me. If that wasn't erotic and taboo enough, two men at the same time, one taking my ass and the other my pussy, I wanted it to be my step-son and his dad. I wanted Pat my husband and Drew my step-son to be my willing partners.

I shared my fantasy with Pat, he was a bit apprehensive but after a little persuasion he agreed. With Pat onboard I set my plan into action.

It had been several weeks since Drew had come to visit us. I made up an excuse that we were doing some home repairs and that his father could use an extra set of hands to help him complete the repairs. I asked him to come on a Saturday afternoon. When I called Drew, he said that he was a little nervous about coming over. I asked him why and he said that he knew his dad would be home and was not sure how he would take that fact that his wife had been screwing around with his son!

I reminded him that his Dad already knew about the two of us and was fine with it, but I could tell Drew was not sure. I told him, "you can't stay away forever and things will be just fine." He reluctantly agreed and he said he would be over on Saturday.

Saturday finally arrived and I was dripping wet with anticipation and excitement.

I texted Drew asking him when he would be arriving, and he said around 1:00. Perfect, this would give me time to put my seduction plan into action.

I put our bags that we take to the gym next to the front door. I then littered the floor and hallway leading to our bedroom with discarded clothing, including his dad's underwear, one of my bras and a pair of my panties.

A little before 1:00, Pat and I headed to the bedroom and started fucking. My plan was to lead Drew to our open bedroom door, for him to see and hear us going at it and then convince him to join us.

I heard Drews car in the driveway and then the front door open.

I heard Drew say, "Hey, any one home?"

This was our cue.

I started moaning and Pat was busy pounding away on my pussy making the bed squeak.

I was deliberately being much louder than normal, almost shouting.

"Oh God, baby!"

"Your big cock...it's going to...make me...cum...again!"

I could hear Drew's footsteps as he approached the open door to the bedroom.

I peeked over my shoulder and saw Drew standing in the hallway, staring in the open door.

I was on top of Pat, who was on is back, his feet toward the door. Pat was massaging my tits as I moved up and down on top of him.

I was approaching an orgasm, my ass was moving in a frantic frenzy, ramming my hungry pussy up and down on Pat's cock.

"Gonna...cum," I panted. Clutching at Pat's shoulders, I slammed my pussy down onto the base of his prick harder. Pat was leaning back watching my tits bouncing on my chest as I heaved myself up and down. I stopped after a few more minutes of frantic up and down movement.

"My legs are giving out," I giggled. I shifted my legs, so I was straddling him and resting my weight on his hips. I was lifting my hips up as he held my thighs down, I began to grind my clit against his pubic bone. Grinding my ass in a circular motion against him.

"Ohhhh!" I moaned as I increased the speed of my movements. "That feels so gooood!" Pat tightened the grip on my hips and began to move his hips up against my body as part of the grinding motion. I suddenly shivered and placed my hands on his chest to brace myself better.

"Oh yeah!" I exclaimed. "Oh...baby...yesss! Don't...stop! That's SOO GOOD!" Pat shifted a little to get a better angle and could now see Drew in the doorway. His shorts and underwear were around his ankles and his hard cock was in his hand. Drew's hand stopped mid stroke as he realized his father saw him, but Pat smiled at him and motioned with his head to come closer.

"We're not alone," he told me. I could see Drew in the mirror, hard cock jutting out from his crotch. I stared at the reflection of his long cock for a moment and knew that I would soon have that too. That thought was enough to put me completely over the edge. I rolled my hips as I thrust myself down on Pats cock, completely filling my pussy. I cried out, as my whole abdomen clenched around the thick cock and a gush of my cum spilled out onto his cock and legs.

"Oh...God," I yelled. "Cumming!" I kept thrusting against him as my body was consumed with orgasmic spasms. I threw my head back while my hands clutched at the nearly painful muscle contractions in my belly. My legs were shaking as wave after wave tortured my body.

Pat pulled my hips down hard as he planted his cock deep into my pussy and groaned as semen sprayed from of his cock, blasting deep into my womb. He grunted as another shot of his seed filled me.

It was all too much for Drew as well. His hand was sliding up and down his cock and with a grunt he came in a huge spray of seed that fell onto the carpet. His second and third shot fell short of the first, and then he staggered to my dressing chair and sat down. The room was silent for a while except for some heavy breathing.

It seemed like ages to I until my muscles begin to relax; and I slowly laid my body on top of my husband, my breasts crushed against his hairy chest. As I relaxed, the muscles of my pussy eased the grip around Pat's thick cock and it gradually slipped out of me, releasing a surge of my juices mixed with his cum. It poured over the clean-shaven base of his cock and formed a musky puddle on the bed under his ass.

For several moments I seemed unable to move as this last orgasm felt like it had drained every bit of energy from my body. Every time I climaxed with my husband in the past had been fantastic, but this orgasm, with my son/lover in the room was nearly overwhelming. As my body slowly returned to normal, I turned my head and laid it on my husband's shoulder so I could look at my son. Drew sat in the chair looking at me and his father on the bed as he caught his breath. In his lap, I saw his long manhood, still swollen and only a bit soft after just shooting his first load of the afternoon. The longer I looked at his rod of pleasurable meat, the stronger the heady desire to have it inside me.

Carefully placing my hands around Pat, I leisurely lifted my body to my hands and knees above my exhausted husband. Feeling more juices ooze out of my pussy, I slowly moved to the edge of the bed and carefully rose to my feet.

"Wow," I whispered. "That was something else." Drew nodded in agreement as he looked at my body. I looked over at Pat but he was already dozing off. Looking at my son, I extended an arm to him.

"Help your mother to the bathroom," I said softly. "I need to clean myself up." Drew rose and took my arm, steadying me as I walked to the bathroom. I went to the sink and wet a washcloth, using it to wipe up all the juices that had oozed out of me from my husband's great pounding. Then I filled my pink rubber douche bag and sat on the toilet. I squeezed the bag and shuddered as the warm water flooded my vagina, rinsing out the large deposit of sperm that Pat left inside her.

Drew stared in fascination as I spread her legs and slid the nozzle between her swollen labia. When the water came pouring out his eyes opened wide in amazement. He had never seen anything like that before and it was...kinky...and intimate. His flaccid cock twitched as his mind focused on what I was doing.

The twitch caught my eye and I stared at his cock, watching the long, meaty pole as it hung from its hair base. I realized that I was still horny despite just getting fucked hard by my husband's great shaft.

"Come here, baby." I purred to him as I reached out to him. He moved closer and, taking him by the hips, I guided Drew to stand directly in front of me. As it got closer to her face, I brushed my cheek against his already stiffening prick.

"I am still so horny, Drew," I whispered. "If I suck your cock, will you give me another hard fucking?"

"What about Dad?" Drew asked.

"Don't worry," I told him as I wrapped my fingers around the root of his cock. "I'll take care of him too." Staring at the knob, I started sliding my hand up and down his shaft, I could smell the musky smell of my step-son's cum. The thought that Drew's long shaft would soon be fucking my hungry cunt turned me on even more. I opened my mouth, groaning with pleasure as I took his prick into my mouth. That Drews cock wasn't entirely hard yet meant I could suck and gnaw on it with ease. With my eyes closed, I started cock sucking Drew, moving my lips eagerly up and down his shaft and loving the feel of it getting harder in my mouth.

Drew moved his hands to my head, moving my hair away so he could readily observe my mouth on his cock. As my mouth filled with penis, my face reddened with effort and my nostrils flared as I breathed heavily through my nose. As his prick grew hard in sudden little jerks, Drew began to move his hips to thrust in and out of my mouth until the huge pole was again as hard as iron. I wanted to suck the cum from his cock but forced myself to stop sucking, knowing how much I wanted to feel his prick inside my pussy. I took the penis from my mouth and inspected Drew's stiff organ. The swollen head and long shaft now glistened with my own saliva.

"That's good!" I said and lifted myself off the toilet. Taking him by the penis, I led him back to my bed, where my husband lay naked on his back, his now deflated penis sticky with my juices. Releasing my hold on Drew's shaft, I crawled onto the empty side of the bed, my well-fucked pussy tingling with expectation of more stomach-churning pounding. I shook my hair to the side, then reached back and spread one ass cheek to the side to exposing my red and swollen pussy to Drew's eyes...and shaft. With his father laid out on the bed in front of me, Drew moved up behind me, but instead of his penis, Drew attacked me with his mouth.

"Oh God," I gasped as a pre-orgasmic shiver swept through my body. I thrust my hips back at his face and he thrust his tongue deep into my pussy. As I did, my face lowered and Pat's deflated penis was in front of me. Unable to resist the treat in front of me as well, I leaned down further and ran my tongue up and down his penis. It tasted of my pussy which spurred me to lick even more. Pat moaned and I watched as the fleshy tube of meat began to thicken and lengthen. Twisting my head, I opened my mouth and sucked my way up the side of his shaft, caressing it with my tongue. He awoke as my mouth reached his glans, the stimulation became intense and he flinched for a moment. Pat's eyes glanced at his son eating his wife, then back to my face. We shared a smile while I continued teasing his cock without taking it fully into my mouth.

While I continued to work on my husband's growing penis with my tongue, Drew's very diligent tongue was swiftly taking me to my own orgasm. Taking pleasure in the way he gently rubbed and licked at my hypersensitive clit, I reached down to the hanging ball sac between Pat's legs. Taking it in my hand, I gently cupped the weighty balls, feeling the smoothness of his shaved skin even down to the little ridge that lead to his butthole. I heard a gasp from Pat as my finger touched his puckered hole.

With my mouth fully occupied on my husband, I unexpectedly felt Drew's fingers touch the delicate crinkles of swollen flesh adjacent to my vaginal opening. I quit sucking on Pat's heavy cock and held it still in my mouth as I focused on Drew's touching and caressing of my nether region. I knew his touch was moving my closer to another incredible orgasm. He was carefully playing with the sensitive and swollen lips of my pussy with his fingers as he flicked his tongue across my tiny little clit. When he slid his long fingers into the squishy warmth of my drenched cunt, Drew could feel me shudder slightly. He was ready to send his quivering mommy into her own orgasm and knew what would trigger it

He started slamming his fingers in and out of my dripping pussy as he moved his face closer to my firm ass. He looked at my puckered rosette and breathed gently over it. I groaned and wiggled my ass at him. He moved even closer behind me and ran his tongue from the top of my ass crack down to my little anus. He circled it a couple of times to tease me and I groaned with desire, so he took a deep breath and pushed his tongue into my asshole as hard as he could. He could feel the clenching of the tight little muscles in my sphincter as he tried to push his tongue into my ass. The muscles relaxed and opened as I grew more and more excited. I released Pat's cock from my mouth as I began pleading for the orgasm, I felt coming.

"Don't stop...licking my ass...lick...momma's ass," I whined, and I pressed my ass against my son's face. Then it became a howl.

"OH YES...LICK...MY ASS...FINGERS...I'M COMMMIIINNNGGG." Drew felt my ass clamp down on his tongue as my pussy squeezed his fingers inside me. The intensity of my orgasm made the muscles in my body spasmed as wave after wave of contractions washed over me. I pushed him away and fell over into a fetal position on the bed as I shuddered and trembled through an all-consuming orgasm. Over and over my body shook as wave after wave of uncontrollable muscle spasms twisted me. It was some time before my eyes opened and I was able to take in the space around me.

What I saw was my husband and my son, both with pounding erections, looking at me. Despite the orgasms I had already experienced, my mind hungered for the two large cocks I had in front of me now. With my stiff nipples tingling and my pussy getting wet again, my mind pictured the incestuous threesome of having my husband and my son double-fuck me. It was the most depraved thing my kinky mind had ever imagined. But for all my wildness, I had never been double-fucked before in my life.

I uncurled my body and crawled towards my husband Pat. He smiled back at me as he lay there with his enormous shaft glistening with my spit, lying over his stomach. Crawling over Pat, I placed my knees on the bed to either side of his hips and, taking his familiar cock in my hand, I directed the swollen knob against my wet and itchy pussy lips.

"Look at me Drew," I hissed teasingly. "I know you like watching your mommy's cunt being filled by a thick cock like your dad's." Drew was watching, his hand now jacking on his own prick as he waited for whatever came next. I smiled as I felt Pat's big prick stretching my pussy, loving how the walls of my cunt squeezed and gripped the shaft as I slowly lowered myself onto it. Resting my hands on his shoulders, I wiggled and thrust my hips down, driving his stiff cock drive all the way up my hungry vagina.

Pat responded by starting to thrust back up at me, sliding his vast manhood into my pussy. I could feel it vanishing into me, moving deep inside the depths of my pussy and squeezing out some of extra juices. My hunger overcame my control and I started hastily smashing my pussy down on my husband's cock.

"Fuck me," I panted. "Fuck...my...cunt!" Pat pulled me down hard...hard enough to hurt as his thick cock totally filled me and I cried out in pain and stopped. I opened my eyes and saw my son standing by the bed, his long cock in hand. I remembered my plan and told my son to get on the bed behind me. As I felt the bed sagging behind me, I lowered myself flat on Pat's strong chest, my nipples tickled by his stiff chest hair.

I reached behind me and grasped my ass cheeks, spreading them wide to display my pink, itchy anus to my horny son.

"Take my ass," I hissed at him.

Drew wisely leaned forward and dropped a gob of spittle onto my hole before pressing his cockhead against my back door. I shivered as I experienced the pressure of my son's cock against my sphincter. With a quick shove from my son, his prick passing through my anal muscle ring and shoved into the rubbery warmth of my bowels.

"Oh, baby!" I gasped. "Oh shit...it's so big!" Drew paused to let me adapt to his entrance, but it was only a moment before I reached back and started pulling him towards me. He slowly pushed forward, feeling resistance as my tight asshole compressed around his prick. The first half of his cock sunk into my shithole easily but after that Drew had to push harder and use in and out strokes to force the rest into my rectum.

For me, it felt like I was being fucked by a draft horse. The two pricks I loved were big enough separately but having them in my pussy and asshole at the same time made them seem even larger. Only a thin membrane separated my pussy and rectum and that membrane being stretched by the thickness of Pat's cock and the length of Drew's cock. With a grunt, Drew managed to force his cum-laden cock all the way into the strong grip of my bowels until his thighs pressed against my ass. For a moment we were all still as I absorbed the fullness of one big prick in the pressurized warmth of my bowels and another in the throbbing moistness of my quivering pussy.

I had never felt the all-encompassing crush of raw hunger for fucking before in my life; it was overwhelming to my mind. Cautiously I started humping between my two wonder men, thrusting my cunt onto Pat's thick shaft one moment and enthusiastically pushing my ass onto Drew's long prick the next.

Pat started fucking me, trying to match my rhythm as he pushed up into my hot pussy.

Raising myself up a little, I held onto my husband's shoulders and pressed myself down and back against the two cocks.

"Ungggh! It feels...so good!" I panted. "Fuck my...asshole...fuck my...pussy!" Drew started humping harder as he repeatedly sank his prick into my back door. He groaned and bore down hard, thrusting every inch of shaft into the sucking grip of my bowels. Beneath them, Pat could feel his son's cock rubbing against his own swollen shaft, the thin membrane of my flesh the only thing separating them. My eyes closed as I grimaced with the pleasure coursing through my body.

It was so beyond anything I had ever experienced before. Although I had sampled many sexual variations during swapping, I had never been double-fucked like this. The fact that it was my step-son and my husband stuffing me with two big cocks made it even more exciting. Never had I felt so completely stuffed with hard cock meat. My face flush and my body on fire, I started humping fast and hard, desperately trying to fuck both of my men at the same time.

"Fuck me...fuck meeee!" I gasped. "Harder...do it harder! I need...to cum!"

With sweat on his face, Drew pulled back until only the swollen head of his hard-on stretched my anal opening. After a slight pause he then rammed his cock even deeper, his hips hard against my ass. My screams drove him further and he started fucking his naked, mommy in a driving pace as he repeatedly ran his prick in and out of my horny ass.

Pat responded to my screams also, moving his hips to meet his son's rhythm as he shoved his great cock in and out of me. As he fucked harder, his prick grew progressively stiffer in the grip of my clinging pussy, I could feel his orgasm approaching. With both of my men ramming their cocks into me as hard as they could, they were quickly driving me to a peak of ecstasy that I had never experienced before. As I felt the first crest start to break over me, my body started to shiver.

lanfisher
lanfisher
124 Followers
12