Paths Straight and Twisted Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On her coming back, I pulled her into my arms as she passed. She stood quite still for a long moment. I let my cheek rest against her soft belly, while my hands stroked up her thighs and shapely ass. Without pulling away, her voice calm, she asked: -

"Don't you want to make love to me in bed? Shouldn't we be naked?"

She stepped back to slip out of her shoes. She wore no hindering stockings or panty-hose. Looking at me, Gertrud, slowly turning as she did so, pulled down her panties. I was spellbound by the, not quite matter-of-factness with which she displayed her tempting half-nakedness. But then Gertrud turned away from me to take off her unbuttoned blouse. Crossing her arms to hide her breasts, she climbed into bed and slid under the cover.

Her eyes did not leave me, challenged me while I undressed. A suggestion of an amused smile played over Gertrud's face when I placed three condoms on the bedside table. Not offering an explanation, I slid under the covers to join her. Bending away as I tried to embrace her, Gertrud asked: -

"You are putting a rubber on now, won't you?"

I gave her a quick little kiss on her questioning mouth and said: -

"When the time comes, I will leave that to you."

Gertrud was not amused, and we were, almost like the beginning, not in tune. I had no idea what had gone wrong and drawn Gertrud back into her shell. Only much later in our relationship, when I knew more about Gertrud's sexual past, did I understand. She had learned that men after some petting and she naked, would fuck her. Therefore, she thought that I was toying with her when I gave no sign that this was my intent.

For me, this was not gamesmanship. I felt that the interruption between our love-making on the sofa and now had been too long. While Gertrud's had unintentionally so tempting undressed and rendered me rock-hard, she was obviously no longer fully aroused. Far from regretting this, the prospect of seducing her anew - now naked in my arms - delighted me. I would have liked to tell her but could not find the words to explain.

So, Gertrud felt played with, being naked in bed with a man who did not seem to want her. Piqued, she turned away from me and reached out to switch off the light. I reached out and embraced her. Gertrud was not trying to break free, but her body had stiffened, this time in anger. I kissed her, and her kissing me back was like a defiant snarl. I was glad that it was dark, and we could not see each other's face.

I was crestfallen, wanted to make good. So, I just hugged Gertrud, silently at first. Then I whispered in her ears how beautiful she was, how much I desired her, and how tenderly I wanted to make love to her if she still wanted me.

For what seemed a long time, I avoided her lips. When I found them again, her lips softly parted, and her tongue began to caress mine in forgiveness. Her body also moved close; it now lay warm and soft, with an occasional sinuous quiver, against mine. She felt my erection and her legs spread just slightly. It was not yet an invitation I wanted.

In the darkness, I slowly pulled the covers aside. Kneeling down next to Gertrud, I began to move my hands gently over her body. Barely touching, I stroked down her sides, over her belly, and up over her breasts. Her hardening nipples caressed my palms. Finally, my fingers over her face found her lips. They opened and sucked them in; I would remember this! My other hand reached down to glide slowly up between her still partly closed thighs, then hesitated, beforeI drew my fingers, oh so lightly, through her bush. I was breathing as heavily as she was when I said: -

"This is how a blind man sees. Do you want me to see you like that?"

Gertrud moaned a hoarse, excited "Yes".

I moved down as far as I could in the bed and placed myself between her legs. They opened. I started to kiss their inside, moving kiss by kiss languorously up. Hovering over her pussy, I stopped and drew in its arousing smell.

With Gertrud, I felt, it was too soon for more. So, I brushed with lips and chin ever so slowly through her bush to sink my tongue into her navel. Then, with Gertrud moaning and clasping my head, I feasted at length on her heaving breasts. When my fingers, stroking over her pussy, slid into its slippery heat, I drank a cry from Gertrud's half-open, gasping for breath, mouth. We met in a wild, unrestrained, hungry kiss that left nothing to either imagination or doubt. At least, I thought so.

With my lips on Gertrud's ear I asked: -

"Do you want to make love now? Do you want to fuck? ... Remember, you can still say No."

I did not need a spoken answer. Gertrud had reached for my proudly erect cock as she turned away to switch on the bedside lamp to grab a condom.

The woman that emerged into the light of the little bedside lamp was and yet was no longer the Gertrud of the past. She was no longer the cool, reserved, businesslike-composed woman I had known! Her hair was wildly tousled, her colour excitement-high. Her lips seemed sexily swollen as she bit, greedily impatient, into the edge of the condom's envelope to tear it open. Then, putting the condom between her lips, she almost threw herself over my midriff.

Although the light was on, I could no longer see what she did. But I certainly felt how determined but with shaking hands she rolled the rubber onto my rampant erection. Finally, with a sigh, she slunk up beside me, her perky nipples brushing up my side. She whispered: - "I've never done that before", and broke into a giggle.

When I moved onto Gertrud's stretched out body, she parted and lifted her legs. Reaching down, she guided my cock into a sweet, slow, centimetre by centimetre coming home. It was a totally conventional, missionary beginning that we turned into a loving fuck of teasingly slow in-and-outs. We looked at each other while we fucked. Gertrud's openly showed her pleasure in a somewhat shy but utterly delightful way. Should I have let our night end with this?

Eventually, however, I withdrew to shift into a different position. Gertrud moaned a protesting - "No! Don't leave me. Not yet!". Leaning back, I raised her leg sideways, thereby spreading her wide open. Both of us could now look down on Gertrud's exceptionally beautiful pussy. Surrounded by the dark of her bush beckoned the glistening half-open fold. And she watched and cried out as my cock parted those lips, sliding into her cunt to its hilt.

By God, how did Ingeborg know that Gertrud was such a sensual, hot woman, so ready and hungry to be loved! I pulled my cock almost out, made it kiss and tease the sensitive lips of her pussy, before three, four times thrusting hard into the depth of her cunt. Whenever I rested deep in her, my cock felt gripped and sucked by a hot tightness, while Gertrud's body shook in mounting arousal. Her breath came in quivering gasps as she no longer held back her moans of "Yes! ... God, Yes!" as she stretched her tits into my grasping hand.

I bent back from her body as I caressed her. And then, when my finger-tips started to wander down on her heaving stomach, her groin arched up. Looking down to watch where my hand might go, Gertrud sucked in her bottom lip. She threw back her head when my fingers slid into her bush to find her clit.

With my cock fucking her, my finger started its play. Over the next minutes, I circled and stroked, teased and titillated her clit. While it made Gertrud twist and whimper, I heard no NO. She watched me when I licked and moistened my finger. And then I slid it - repeatedly - next to my cock deep into the hot juices of her cunt.

Looking at each other, it was a lewd game that brought us both to a dizzying height of arousal. Gertrud cried out as she began to shiver. I was close too but wanted us to come as one. I turned Gertrud on her back, lifting her unresisting legs over my shoulders. As I rammed my cock deep into her pulsating heat, she lost all control over her voice. In our possessing and being so violently and hungrily possessed, we drove each other into an explosive, orgiastic relief.

We lay locked together for long minutes to let the storm we had unleashed subside. At that moment, I had second thoughts about having driven an - I believed - unprepared, lady-like Gertrud into such an intensive, sensual excess. When I mumbled my apology for having gotten "too carried away", Gertrud neither laughed nor answered.

After a few minutes, with us just lying in - was it an embarrassed - silence next to each other, Gertrud looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table and said: -

"We better get dressed. Also, I better make this bed and clean up. Ingeborg could be back soon."

Both of us knew, this was unlikely. But Gertrud's voice was now calm and business-like. She extricated herself from our embrace, leaving me behind in the messed-up bed to get two hand-towels from the dresser. The way she tossed one to me had a cool matter-of-factness about it. She sat down on the bed, half-turned, and with a condescending smile, ordered me to get up and get dressed.

She looked at the two condoms on the bedside table. With a perfunctory - "I'll keep these", Gertrud swept them in the drawer. About the for when and who for, she kept silent.

Her attitude was, of course, appropriate. What we had just done was, after all, for both of us no more than an opportunistic fuck. In our shared language, it was a Seitensprung, once enjoyed, not likely repeated, of no lasting consequence.

When I got dressed, Gertrud did too, and it did not strike me as peculiar that she did. Only proper lovers farewell each other in the nude or in a nighty!

Gertrud gave no indication that she wanted us to sit down again in the front room. In a way, I was glad; I would not have known what to say, now that the erotic spell we had been under was broken. We made no arrangement to see each other again.

However, when Gertrud bade Good Bye at the door, she moved closer. She gave me a gentle kiss - on my lips and no longer on my cheek. I also felt just a slight pressure of her breasts. It was a farewell that hinted better than words we had, unexpectedly perhaps, connected. Had it been only for this one night?

A few days later I heard through Josef and Ingeborg that Nils, Gertrud's fiancé, had come to Melbourne on a week's leave.

At the time it occurred, it had little interest for me. Or so I pretended. About Gertrud's and Nils' time together, I learned only much later from Ingeborg. At that time, I always met Ingeborg in Josef's company. His presence, as I would find out, had inhibited Ingeborg in our conversations.

12