Paths Straight and Twisted Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know it's crazy, but I love to strip for you, love to excite you. ... I love our wild, long kissing, ... feel it all the way down in my pussy! ... Can't get enough! ... I want your hands on me, all of me! And ... Oh, God! I love what your fingers and tongue do to my pussy. ... And your cock so hard and hot when we ... God! ... I am crazy about us fucking since the very first time! ... And I come! ... God, how I come! ... I never thought I could with a man, ... ."

While Gertrud's hot words and laboured breath poured into my ear, her buttocks tensed and twitched in my grip as I pressed and she ground her crotch against my growing arousal. Gertrud responded with a muted shout of delight: -

"Oh, God, you are getting hard again! Do I excite you so much? Show me how much! ... Kiss me, lick me, ... all over! ... And God, fuck me, make me come again, like before!... God, I'm terrible. I want our lovemaking to go on forever!"

It was early in the morning when I finally drove Gertrud home. Kissing her Good Bye, I said: -

"Well, I suppose we just will have to keep seeing each other. What do you think?"

It earned me a slap. So, I promised Gertrud to drop in sometime during the week.

***

I had enrolled in night-school, in three Leaving subjects without fully realising what it would entail. With the addition of German, for which I did not need to attend classes or study, I hoped to complete the Leaving Certificate in one year. The officer enrolling me was discouraging. After correcting my spelling of Geografie on the enrolment form, he looked up. In a gruff voice, he said: - "I see, you want to do three subjects?" Then he paused: - "You'll never make it." Then he signed the form.

Anyway, on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, straight after work, I now went to Swinburne Technical College for the respective two-and-a-half hours of instruction in Leaving English, Geography, and Commercial Practice. I came home well after ten.

With the studying required, being in full-time work, and relatively short of cash, I was a miserable prospect as a boyfriend. In my present situation where I had to work and study to secure a future, I had nothing to offer; not even time. The realisation of being what I was and not yet was, spooked my mind. Could I be more than a temporary sexual diversion for a woman like Gertrud?

On Wednesday evening I showed-up uninvited at Ingeborg's and Gertrud's place with a selection of Acland Street cakes. In a way, I wanted to test my welcome. Both acted as if they had expected me. Gertrud opened the door when I knocked. She welcomed me with a hug and a slightly naughty kiss. Ingeborg just grinned broadly. Between those two, a sense of conspiracy was constant.

Chatting over coffee and cake, I talked about my time pressure and how hard I found it to discipline myself for studying. I failed to mention that it made me an unsuitable boyfriend. Gertrud talked about her time in London and the pressures she had been under.

Before I left to go home, I mentioned that I would buy a second-hand settee and coffee table for my bungalow on Saturday morning. Gertrud practically demanded that I take her along.

Going shopping with Gertrud revealed much of her character. While we settled quickly on a coffee table, none of the sofas and settees in the Used Furniture Store were to her taste. I was reluctant to follow her suggestion to go to a proper store; fearing financial embarrassment. She prevailed. Once there, she steered me away from the cheap settees to sofas that folded out into comfortable double beds.

The salesman demonstrated on, I thought, an unaffordable one, how easily it converted and how bed-cloth and pillows were stored in the base. He invited my 'wife' to lie down and test its comfort. Gertrud did, stretching voluptuously out, her legs just slightly parted, and her perky breasts just slightly stretched up under her tight top. She smiled up at me: -

"This is nice, darling. We have to get it."

The salesman did not know where to look, but he had made his sale. Gertrud lent me the fifteen pounds I was short of the purchase price. The store would deliver our sofa next week.

After our return, Ingeborg could not stop laughing. At the same time, Gertrud tried and failed to stay business-like in justifying our purchase. I left them to their mirth to go home to study. Gertrud brought me to the door. We stopped in the hallway for a close embrace and quick kiss. She asked: -

"Will I see you tonight?"

"Don't you want to wait till next week? We'll have our bed then?"

"Buying it was too exciting; can't wait till next week. You know what waiting does to my panties."

"You were rather excited about testing our bed. You were wicked."

"So glad you noticed. I meant to show you that it was the one for us. Did I turn you on? I hope it made the salesman's day too."

"You are a hussy! Glad you want to come tonight. Dinner will be pot-luck. We'll have to feast on each other."

She breathed an excited "Oh, goody!" in my mouth and released me to go home. I can't remember if I managed to concentrate on my homework.

Gertrud came by tram, earlier than expected. She brought in her bag the makings of a good meal from a Continental Deli. As she had shown while shopping, she liked to take charge.

Before she could get busy in my little kitchenette - stove, sink, a small, sturdy table and two chairs - I drew her close for a hug. She wore tight-fitting slacks. They highlighted, she knew, her sexy ass. In the Australia of the 1960ies, it almost invited censorship. I sat on the edge of the table as I pulled her close, placing both hands on her twitching buttocks.

So, I told her that it was just as well that her pants were so tight. Nothing else would stop me now from sliding my hands inside her panties to make love to her sexy ass, even if it made us late for dinner. Gertrud murmured something in my mouth and reached down to undo the top button on her pants. My hands slid unhindered under slacks and panties. And Gertrud rubbed her groin against my growing hardness while I made real, blind man's love to her beautiful ass.

We went on for minutes till she broke away with a protesting: -

"Stop! Please stop! This is getting too much for just a welcome hug."

She quickly did up the undone button and looked down at her crotch. Was there a tell-tale sign of her excitation? I, feeling pleased in my manly pride, did not comment.

Fearing further interference, she sent me out of the kitchen so that she could prepare dinner. We enjoyed a leisurely meal, chatting not about sex but about our past and things that made us more familiar with each other. But sex remained firmly on her mind. When she cleared away the dishes, she patted my small but sturdy kitchen-table and grinned: -

"It's too little for stretching out on! One would have to be careful. Still, it's quite a sexy little table."

Of course, I could lie now and relate how I promised her that small tables are no hindrance for a pair like us, gifted with imagination and dirty minds. It's easy to be witty in retrospect. In fact, Gertrud did, without warning, get repeatedly and deliciously undone on this table during the following months. Her liking for tables had become, she confessed, firmly fixed in her depraved mind.

Back in the living room on our single bed, she began to undress me. She said she was sorry to have too little on for a proper striptease tonight. So, she decided to tease by stripping me. She could not stop giggling: -

"Another first! You are the first man I have ever undressed."

I was already down to my underpants and socks when she gave me another hot, quick kiss: -

"The first I ever wanted to undress too. I was a dry old thing."

With the socks thrown aside, she took a long, approving look at my central region before she rose to undress; teasingly slow and just out of reach. It was beautiful to see how Gertrud had learned to bask in the glory of knowing that she was beautiful, that she was desired and lustingly watched. Finally, with her arms crossed over her breasts, she swayed and turned showing off her enticingly sexy lower parts. Then she threw herself onto the bed.

Her unease about her breasts was a challenge for me. She had beautiful, firm orbs, womanly, but not over large. Like the quick wetness of her pussy, her stiff, hard nipples unfailingly signalled her progressing arousal. So, I decided to focus for once entirely on her breasts; cupping them, stroking them, kissing them all over. And I told her how much her tits excited me as a part of her sexy, beautiful body. I told her what her stiffening nipples pointing through her tops' cloth was doing to me. This provoked Gertrud to stretch one boob into my face and ask: -

"And when I am naked, how much do they excite you then?"

As always with Gertrud, we fed on each other's lecherousness! She moaned with pleasure as I tongued, sucked and bit her offered nipple till it stood out upright and hard. Then, her grasping hands moved me to her other breast. And then, to and fro; over pleasure-sound-filled minutes. Gertrud had suddenly discovered how much she liked the pleasure of pinch and bite and tease on her now sensually-charged tits. Her hands did not want to let me leave her aching for more sexy tits.

Our lovemaking on this night had already progressed from Gertrud's enticing ass in the kitchen to her tits and scrumptious nipples. Could she be, or did we want to lead each other further astray?

Since our reunion, perhaps because of it, Gertrud had become sexually enterprising, even adventurous. She no longer was seduced to half-reluctantly be led astray. Gertrud had discarded many inhibitions, even her readiness to talk sex. While she no longer hid behind the euphemisms of the coy, it was still endearingly shy and tentative. How open and sexually brazen would she dare to become?

We lay in close embrace, both of us through our foreplays well aroused. Gertrud's hand had already stolen down to take possession of my cock. I thought she was eying the condom waiting on the bedside table when, choosing the most explicit words, I said: -

"After groping and molesting your sexy ass and boobs, I really should now feel and finger and fuck your gorgeous cunt. To drive you crazy! Would you like that?"

"Yes! Yes! Do I ever say, No?"

"But I am not going to fuck you."

"You are not? ... What are you going to do to my pussy? Tell me. ... I want you to tell me first. Tell me now!"

Gertrud's demand came without hesitation; her voice high pitched, her face flushed with excitement. It left no doubt that she wanted to hear in the raw what was on my 'dirty' mind and what I was going to do to her. She had broken through the language-barrier. She had discovered how much she loved our salacious sex-talk. That, up to now, she never spoke and was spoken to like that, made it thrillingly arousing. I was not going to disappoint her. Grabbing her buttocks, I put my mouth close to her ear to pour in a litany of lust: -

"I want you to spread your legs, to give me your pussy, ... draw me in to kiss and lick your pussy wide open. Then I'll tongue-kiss your cunt, you know, searching and pushing in - never as deep as you want - it until your cunt flows with hot juices. ... And you are, my darling, such a hot sexy woman in getting deliciously wet. ... I love the sexy smell and taste of your pussy, when is hot and wet from getting eaten!"

I stopped, trying to catch my breath. Gertrud twisted and turned in my arms, her face distorted in mounting arousal as she mouthed a half-silent - "Yes! Tell me more!". She did not want me to stop; she hungered to hear more of my madness: -

"So, you want to hear more. I love it that you do. Your beautiful cunt is now hot and wet and open and just waiting for my fingers while my tongue finds your sexy-greedy little clit. ... I know how much it wants to be spoilt. I know what it does to you. ... And this time, no mercy! I will lick and suck and bite your clit until you think you can take no more. You'll howl and twist and will try to push me away. I will not let you. I will not stop, even if you moan and beg to be fucked, even if my cock is stiffer than it is now! ... This time I will not fuck you and me into a coming. It will be my mouth, tongue and fingers that will suck, lick and fuck your beautiful cunt into the wildest, longest, hot-wettest orgasm it ever had. ... You'll come, and come, again and again! ... Do you want to give me your cunt? The way I want it? ... Like that? No holding back?"

Gertrud's answer came immediately; she gasped: -

"Yes! Yes! Make love to my cunt, just like that, like never before! Make me come like that! ... Yes! God, yes! ... Eat me up, Alf! Eat me up! I want it!"

She pushed me away, stretched out her shivering body, spread her legs and threw back her head, her fingers clawing at the sheet. She was mine, shameless, without reservation. I decided I could ask for more: -

"Are you going to sing for me?"

"Sing...?"

"I want to hear you sing. Your love-song. Your moans, your whimpers, your cries, ... your urging me on! ... No more silence between us. Nobody else will hear us now."

"Oh God, YES! ... YES! ... I'll sing for you! ... You'll hear me. God, I'll sing for myself!"

Moving centimetre by centimetre down her body, I felt her goosebumps under my lips and tongue. By the time I had kissed my way across her belly into her bush, her thighs were spread wide. I reached up for the pillow and placed it under her raised bottom. She showed and offered me her sex with a total, shameless abandon. I looked up at Gertrud's face; her eyes held mine as I said: -

"You have the most beautiful, the most luscious cunt I've ever seen, I've ever fucked, I've ever tasted!"

The slit between her fleshy swollen lips glistened with the wet of her excitement. I sunk my face down on her, drawing in the intoxicating smell of her arousal. My tongue, with deep strokes, licked her open. She responded, her groin ground against my face, buried my mouth, nose, and chin in the wet heat of the now gaping mouth of her cunt. My tongue pushed in deep, finding the tight inner opening to press in, giving her repeatedly a teasing, unfulfillable promise of deeper reaching bliss.

And, as she had promised, Gertrud sang. She whimpered, gave shrill little cries of surprise, and moans of delight. At first, barely audible, then louder and louder, she told me how much she loved what I was doing to her pussy, urging me to tongue, and later, finger-fuck her harder.

With Gertrud's hypersensitive clit, I believed that doing less was more whenever I had made love to it. I thought that the intensity of arousal could turn too quickly pleasure into torture. Although I use the word, torturing had never appealed to me. Tonight I wanted to watch Gertrud's fingers at play. Without turning away from her pussy, I took her hand. I put two of her fingers in my mouth; well whetted I placed them on her clit. Then I asked Gertrud to let me watch: -

"Come, play with your naughty pussy and clit. A man has to learn how a woman like you wants to be pleasured. Please, show me. Don't be shy."

Gertrud started giggling. Then, catching her breath, she whispered: -

"God, you are naughty, but I'll try. Do you really think I have done this before?!"

As I watched, it became clear she had.

Her fingertips began to circle sensuously over the tiny pearly tip of her clit. I, my face resting on her thigh, slid my thumb into her cunt. While she arched and ground against its insertion, I watched her playing with her clit; almost harshly, much less gentle than I would have done. The increasing violence of her twisting and convulsions and the volume of her cries told me how close she was to coming.

Gertrud withdrew her masturbating fingers and threw her arms over her head. I closed my mouth over her glistening slit, licking it and tonguing her soft-button clit. Gertrud gave a long drawn out howl of - "Yes, Alf! Yes!" as her whole lower body jolted and ground against my mouth. But I knew her now. She wanted all and more, and I did not release her clit until her bucking subsided into a continuing shiver and her voice into a whimper. Finally, she screamed: -

"Take me now, Fred! Fuck me! God, fuck me!"

Gertrud expected that I would fuck her into an orgasmic finish as often before. She had forgotten what I had promised. This time, kneeling at the bed's edge, I buried my face and tongue ever deeper into Gertrud's wet, pulsating cunt. Her hips and ass and groin jolted and ground against my face, while her quivering thighs pressed against my cheeks. And then the first onrush of orgasm ripped Gertrud away, just as my fingers dug into her buttocks.

Allowing her no escape, my mouth fastened on Gertrud's glistening clit. As her fingers had taught me before, it did not do so for a gentle tease. Sucking in her clit hard, my tongue and, yes, teeth gave Gertrud's little lewd erection no quarter. Gertrud's whole body arched and twisted in convulsions of pleasure. And she held nothing back in her screams of - "Yes! ... Yes! ... Yes!" as wave after climactic wave crashed into her.

When it finally subsided - it still left her body shivering - she begged for release moaning: - "Please, ... Please! Stop, or I'll die."

As always, we recovered in a close, loving embrace, as if we feared to be parted. Slowly the tension left our bodies, although my over-excited cock was still hard and pressed into Gertrud. She reached down to take matters in hand. She was ready to sacrifice herself once more to my lust, but I declined the offer: -

"If we fucked now, I would come much too quickly. I would leave you unsatisfied."

Gertrud giggled: -

"I am never satisfied. Since I've known you, I always want more. But I love being as unsatisfied as I am now."

"This time you'll have to wait. Let's have a shower. If you don't behave, a cold one for you."

"Must we? I like your sexy smell! ... And my sexy taste on your face, your lips, your tongue!"

With this, she covered my face with licks and quick kisses. And I had thought that Gertrud could be shocked by either words and deeds!

My shower stall was small, even for one. To shower in it with Gertrud turned into a tantalising prospect. Standing pressed together, we had to wash each other, whether we wanted to or not. We would have done it anyway, but what should have pacified our lust fired it up anew. We washed each other very thoroughly, laughing and arguing who of us two now needed a cold shower more. It was easy for her, with the evidence on hand, to claim it should be me. Ultimately, however, we decided to behave for the time being and settled down for coffee.

Leaning back on the bed, Gertrud looked at me disapprovingly and said that I had disappointed her tonight. I thought she was teasing about our lovemaking. I promised immediately to do better next time and, cross my heart, make her come twice as often twice as hard!

She burst out laughing and told me I was an idiot: Our lovemaking of today could not be bettered. It was unique, she had planned it so, and we must reserve it for special days. And today, she said, was a special day for her. Only I had not noticed.

Gertrud stood up, placed herself in front of me. She was in one of my shirts which she now pulled swiftly over her head and threw aside. Without crossing her arms to hide her boobs, Gertrud faced me. But then, her hands and spread fingers closed over her sexy orbs. Smiling down on me, she asked: -

"Notice anything different?"

I looked hard and could only reply: -

"You are as beautiful, sexy and shy about your lovely tits as always."

With an annoyed gesture, she stretched her left hand under my nose: -

"Why don't you look at my hands, instead of trying to see what is under them. Look! I have really stripped for you! No more ring."