Pathway to a Willing Cuckold

Story Info
Couples Hotwife / Cuckold fantasy becomes real.
2.8k words
4.44
25.1k
50
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkLane
MarkLane
153 Followers

As I get older, I find it arousing to recount past experiences. My name is Mark and I am married to the love of my life, Beth. We met in high school and after dating a few years we got married.

Our sex life has always been a good one, although sometimes I felt like we were in a rut. Spending more time online reading sex stories, I found myself turned on by the ones where guys wanted their wives to fuck other men. The stories made me curious. I couldn't help but imagine Beth with another man. The idea of her climaxing on another guy's cock excited me, and made me wonder if she'd enjoy a longer thicker cock more than what I could offer.

Over time I became obsessed and I couldn't get the thought Beth with other men out of my mind. One night after one of our regular love making sessions, we advanced a conversation about what our fantasies were. Beth has always enjoyed the thought being taken roughly and forced to accept a cum load deep inside her pussy. To most people this would not be strange. It was for us as we used condoms as our method of birth control.

Beth asked me, "if right now, I could do one thing for you what would be your strongest turn on be?"

Before I even thought about it, I blurted out "Beth, I want you to fuck another man. I want to watch you fuck another man."

Her eyes widened at my words and she added part of her own fantasy, "oh yes, and I'll let him cum in my pussy."

With that she plunged her fingers into her vagina and she came. She then grabbed my trojan coated cock and forced me inside her. I can't remember her ever being that wet. The bed was literally soaked in her juices by the time I shot off, filling the condom with my sperm.

Afterwards we discussed what had happened and Beth admitted to being turned on by the thought of having sex with another man, but assured me that I was all she needed. We decided to keep playing the cuckold fantasy and for the next few months, our sex was amazing as I pretended to be a string of men, some friends, some strangers.

To aid the experience I bought a penis extender. With the extender we both knew that it wasn't my cock causing her pleasure and orgasms. It was however only the 2 of us in the room. So innocent fun, right?

We even enacted a rape fantasy that Beth had. Beth became multi-orgasmic as she rode her fantasy lovers and talked dirty about all the things "they" were doing to her and how much more she loved "their" cocks than mine. Beth really enjoyed playing the cheating wife.

Although I enjoyed the games immensely, they made me feel strange. On the one hand I was having great sex, on the other my wife was really getting in to being fucked by a larger cock and talking about other men. Beth would assure me that it was just sexy talk that got her more into the moment but I started to believe there would come a point where she would cuckold me.

The fantasies escalated as our "Beth fucks a stranger" sessions became more involved. We would go out to bars and arrive separately. Beth would play and flirt with other guys. She would dance closely and sometimes even kiss other men.

One fellow in particular (Richard) seemed to be a the bar many times when we were. Beth danced with him a lot. Across the dance floor I could see him squeeze her ass. I saw them French kiss. At one point I was sure I saw Beth stroke the length of cock through his pants.

In the end, I would always be the one that picked her up for a wild night of cheap sex at her home while her "husband" was away on business. Her "husband" never the wiser.

One evening as I went to meet her for one of our pick-up dates, I was called in to work at the last minute. I called her at the bar just as she arrived and told her we had to scrap our plans and I would meet her home in a few hours.

At this she playfully said "Well we don't have to scrap our plans if I play the game for real tonight, and you can come home to a well fucked wife."

I smiled at her teasing and said, "Well Beth, if you are going to fuck a stranger from a bar make sure he wears a condom." We giggled a bit at the situation and I said, "I'll see you at the apartment a little later sweetheart."

She told me she loved me but since she had already ordered a beer she'd finish it and head home. Then she added "as long as the opportunity to cheat on you doesn't arise." Then she hung up.

When I arrived to work, the problem turned out to be a quick fix. Beth wasn't picking up her phone and since she said she was going to go home I thought I would just meet her there. Once home I relaxed and waited for Beth to arrive. She seemed to be taking a long time drinking that beer and when I looked up at the clock realized I'd been home well over an hour already. Just as I was thinking of giving her another call, I saw headlights in the driveway from the living room window.

I went to look and saw that Beth had just pulled up, but there was another car pulling in right next to hers. As I had parked in the garage, she didn't know I was already home. The cars both shut off and I watched as Beth climbed from her car and walked over to the new car parked next to hers. She spoke to what looked like a younger looking guy for a second, then leaned into his car and kissed him.

My stomach began to twist. She really did it. My wife had picked up a guy and brought him home. I wondered how far this was going to go? How far would I let it go? As soon as this thought began to fester, the guy got out his car his car. I recognized him as Richard. She took his hand and led him to the house.

My curiosity was killing me as I hid and spied as they came into the house. I could only imagine what was about to happen. I watched as my wife embraced Richard as I had seen her do on the dance floor. Her mouth opened and his tongue snaked its way in. I knew then, my wife was going to make our fantasies come true. She was preparing to fuck Richard and commit adultery. This man would soon be fucking my wife, and I wasn't going to stop it. Their tongues mingled as their clothes hit the floor.

Beth and her date made their way to the sofa where they continued to embrace. Deep French kisses. Their hands exploring each others body's. Soon Richard had found my wife's sweet pussy and inserted a finger. I wondered if he had done this to her on other occasions.

Before long, I heard the unmistakable sounds of my wife cumming. From my hiding spot I could see Richard finger fucking her pussy and sucking noisily on her delicate breasts.

"You sure I can't have any of your sweet pussy?" He asked, while bringing my wife to what sounded like another climax.

"I can't." Her words caught in her throat as he continued to manipulate her body. "I'm -- m-m-married."

"Oh, so its alright for my fingers to fuck you, but not my cock?" He grabbed her hand and placed it on his dick. His long thick dick." Yeah, stroke my cock, baby. I've told you many times before, it doesn't matter to me that you're married. Ooh and the way you're stroking my dick, don't look like it matters to you either."

Beth stroked his cock for awhile longer before he pulled his fingers from her snatch and held them up to her face. "Lick yourself off my fingers." Beth thrust his fingers into her mouth moaning wildly as she slurped every drop of herself from them.

When she had cleaned them, he put his hand behind her head and started to push her face down into his crotch. She resisted, "No. No, I can't do this, please don't make me do this. My husband..." With that he pushed harder.

"Beth" he said, "I don't give a fuck about your husband. You picked me up in that bar. You brought me back here, and we both know what you want. How many times on the dance floor have you told me that you wanted to suck my big cock"?

Beth moaned, "I know Ricky, I do want to suck it".

He responded, "Then, I'm not leaving until I give you exactly what you want. So right now, you're gonna suck my cock and make me fucking cum.! Now suck my cock you tease!"

I would have intervened; however, this was playing out exactly as one of our fantasies had, and I knew Beth wanted to feign resistance and for him to take her forcefully. I'll admit to being more than a little afraid of the situation. Here was my wife with another man living out her deepest fantasy, but I also felt the danger of losing my wife to him. Should I stop this? The 6 inches of blue veined steel in my pants made the decision for me not to act.

He pushed again and Beth's head disappeared into his lap, and I began to hear the sound of her eagerly slurping on his cock. Beth continued to suck his cock for what seemed like a half hour. I could see her blond hair bounce in and out of sight as he berated her as a "good slut" and said how her husband didn't know what he was missing.

Before too long he started to guide her pace until his hand was a blur on the back of her head. "Yeah. Yeah, here I cum. Swallow it baby!" I could hear Beth choke a bit and sputter as he unloaded in her mouth.

Fine I thought. That's it. They've both cum. She's had her fun, and now its over. I was so turned on that I could not wait until she got upstairs so I could fuck her senseless.

"Oh my god Ricky. You're still hard." Beth said as she continued stroking his cock, now with a smug look on his face. "My husbands little cock is only good for one." I was surprised that her usual cuckolding sexy banter had made it into this situation, and it made me a more uncomfortable.

"Yeah baby. I'm not your tiny dicked husband I'm good to go all night. Why don't you climb that ass over here and see what it feels like with a real man's dick inside you."

She gave voice to my fears as she said, "Richard, I can't fuck you, I don't have any condoms, and you really should go now."

He reached out and took her wrist. "Teasing time is over? You know you want this dick. You know it's bigger than your husbands. You know it's gonna feel better than your husband's little dick. You know you want to feel my big cock explode inside you. You know you want to cum on it. Now you're going to take all 9 inches of it. Besides I don't fuck with condoms anyway, Beth, I'm going to fuck you hard and long and then I'm going to fill your married pussy with my sperm." With that Beth moved silently to him and straddled his torso.

"Alright, fuck this married pussy and you better make me cum." Beth said.

I saw him thrust himself upward, penetrating my wife for the first time. She immediately cried out in pain as he reached way past where I had ever been inside of her. After a few strokes of his hard cock, I heard the unmistakable sounds of wet sloshing as she began to ride his cock like a jockey on his mount.

I watched clandestinely as Beth's face contorted in a mask of pleasure. She had established a steady rhythm and began to cum on her lover's cock. She cried out in multi-orgasmic bliss as her lover squeezed her sweat soaked tits.

"Does your husband's cock feel this good?" He asked as he pinched hard at her nipples.

"Oh god! No. You are so much better than him. It does feel so much better than his. I want your cock. I love your cock! I love you fucking me with your bare cock!" She screamed as she came again.

"I'm about to cum baby."

"Yes," Beth said in a sultry voice still thrusting herself on top on him. "Don't pull out. I want your cum inside of me. I want my husband to find your cum in me when he gets home." "Cum in me, cum in me," Beth repeated over and over growing louder and bolder with each stroke. She was begging another man to fill her married pussy with cum.

"Cum in me. Cum in me! Oh god cum in me!" The pounding of wet flesh became all that I could hear before I heard the guy fucking my wife start to groan.

"Oh yes! Take it baby! Cum on my big cock!" Beth began to cum yet again as he filled her pussy with his sperm.

I was devastated. I know this was a kind of fantasy for me too but the reality was so hard to take. I was, in spite of everything, turned on, but just as stunned by what I had just seen. In years of marriage, I had always, always used a condom. Never had I ever cum inside Beth without a latex barrier. Now this stranger, had just flooded her naked pussy with his sperm. Oh god I thought, what if his sperm makes her pregnant. The thought of Beth conceiving another man's baby aroused me like no other and I came in my pants.

As soon as she caught her breath, I watched as Beth climbed off of her lover's lap, looking a little sheepish at her own behavior.

"My God Richard, that was amazing. I've never cum like that before" She said still catching her breath. "Oh, would you look at what I did to your beautiful cock? It's soaked in cum." To my surprise she then leaned over and slurped up their combined juices as he tipped his head back in pleasure. After a few more minutes she leaned back up, wiping her mouth. "All clean."

"Now look, it's all hard again. I can't let you go home like that." She said. "You get on top this time."

Beth laid back on the sofa and he climbed aboard. His cock entered my wife again and she came once or twice more during another hard fuck. When he was close to cumming the second time around, he didn't even tell her, he kissed her passionately and slammed his cock home as he deposited another load of sperm into Beth's womb.

Well spent the man dressed quickly and said, "I better get out of here before your husband gets home. You have my number honey, call me."

Beth shocked me again as she responded, "you know I will." Richard left with Beth still laying on the sofa with cum leaking from her pussy.

I waited from my vantage point until Beth made her way upstairs. I opened and shut the door and called, "I'm home."

I went into the bedroom and there Beth was, stark naked laying legs spread open on the bed waiting for me. Her pussy and thighs were covered in cum. Another mans cum.

"I told you that I might come home with a surprise. Now get over here and taste your treat." She teased with wanton desire. "There's what's left of 2 loads in here, and I can't wait for you to eat it."

"Maybe this might be okay after all", I thought as I buried my face in her delicious pussy.

As I was eating her well fucked pussy Beth spoke, "you told me, Beth, I want you to fuck another man. I just did. I want to watch you fuck another man. I have Richards number. I know he would love to fuck me while you watched. I'm going to fuck him again and next time you can watch. Did I ever tell you I have a cuckold impregnation fantasy?"

MarkLane
MarkLane
153 Followers