Patient Pursuit: Rig and Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, Hold it miss." He plunged into the back of her throat and she scrambled, unable to slow him down or avoid his thrusts. Her focus moved from pleasing him to not cumming and somehow breathing between his deep rammings. Catching her breath and adjusting to his rhythm, she felt control of her body returning and her excitement grew as she took him into the back of her throat as far as she ever had before. He let out a groan as he felt himself reach the back of her esophagus. While he held himself there for a moment she began to flex her throat muscles. She could hear a satisfied chuckle from above before he pulled himself out. "Good." He said, wiping her mouth and chin clean with the bedsheets then turning to the nightstand again and stepping fully out of his shorts.

Looking to the night stand she could see that the plug and lube were no longer there and he was making his way around to the back side of her. Looking forward she began to relax, knowing that relaxation was the best way to prepare for what her captor had in store for her. "That was quite the mouth full eh?" He teased her. "I really love how my knots are holding up." She could feel him strumming on different ribbons behind her. "Good job to you too, for holding it by the way." She could hear the sound of the tube being squeezed and emptied behind her. "Now let's see if you can hold it when I'm a little closer to the party." She could feel him spreading her ass cheeks and soon she felt the wet tip of the silicone plug knocking at her back door. As she breathed she could feel her ass slowly stretch to take in the plug. She was grateful that he moved slowly allowing her tight asshole to accept the plug at its own pace. Causing her to groan now, the plug stretched her more and more nearing being completely inserted into her rump. Just as she could feel the very last centimeter of the silicone meant to fill her rectum, she felt it pull back, nearly out of her.

She felt just the tip still in her right before feeling the full length of the plug swiftly press its way back into her. She gasped as her clenching rear end took in the rest of the silicone toy. A pleasure filled whimper echoed in the room as she felt the plug lock into place. Wetness now began to creep slowly down between her thighs, leaking from her starved kitten. Kailas felt a sense of satisfaction realizing that he had her exactly where he wanted her; though she was fairly hardheaded this wasn't the case when it came to him. He could feel her body release its resistance to his will. "Mmm, good girl." a finger could be felt creeping up her inner thigh until it met with the moisture. "Perfect." She could hear his smile through his approving words. The head of her favorite shaft began to press its way into her unfilled opening. The pressure from the butt plug made her pussy feel so much tighter around him than she was used to feeling.

As he continued he could tell she was not used to double penetration, "Relax, You're going to be fine. You know you're always safe with me." after sliding half way into her he began moving in and out of her. "Oooh.. Yeah" Her sensual voice encouraged him to go deeper. Going a little deeper than before he could hear her moans change tone as the butt plug applied more pressure than she calculated. Even though this seemed to be too much for her she very desperately wanted more of him inside of her. "Please can I have you deeper? Please?" His eyebrow raised accepting her challenge, "If that's what you want." He pressed more deeply into her. She let out a shriek and her body began to shake. "Oh yeah... that's it." She panted. The sensations caused her body to begin tensing up. She knew she was close now. He grasps her by her hair, close to the scalp, firmly pulling her head back, "Ah ah ah. Hold it for me.'

He whispered into her ear, "I don't want a bunch of little ones, I want that one big one." He continued in and out of her going deeper with each penetration. "You asked for this. So... Take it. Keep holding it. I mean it." The pressure the plug was adding seemed unbearable, closing her eyes and focusing on not cumming she scrambled to keep her composure. After a few breaths she was able to focus and anticipate the pace of the ramming. When she thought she was in the clear she felt a sharp "TWACK" on her ass. This sent a pleasure shock through her body and it took all of her not to release everything and cum with her whole body. After holding back her orgasm her eyes went to the wall in front of her. The new paddle was missing. Each time that he felt her body relax he changed his rhythm and pace again. Her body seemed to balance itself as he made her his again and again from behind. He continued for a while like this trying to throw her off her game, spanking her one more time. He enjoyed watching her adapt each time and found her resilience intriguing.

Still with a fist full of hair, he pushed into her as deeply as he could, testing to see if she would break and spill out all over him or if she really had regained control of her body. Her groans escalated into near screams of pleasure that sounded a lot like they were begging for mercy. A sense of pride filled him and a low growl escaped his throat as he ran his fingers over the swelling words "Mine." on each of her ass cheeks now. Satisfied with her compliance, He pulled himself out of her and stepped around to the front of her. "Very good." He stroked her cheek, giving her an affectionate smile as she struggled to catch her breath, looking up at him.

He first wiped himself clean in the bathroom and pulled up his shorts pulling the drawstring tight. He then reached behind her and slowly removed the plug from her, causing her to moan again and began detaching velcro above her repositioning her body one limb at a time. "You've behaved so well for me today," He paused, "...and lately actually..." A silk blindfold could be felt sliding onto her face and everything went dark. She could feel her body being rearranged while still suspended above the soft bed below. Her mind raced with what might come next.

Having Company

Now positioned where she was cradled by the ribbon in such a way that almost felt as if she were sitting in a chair, her body began to relax again. Her arms hung as if they were on arm rests. She could feel him wiping the sensitive and juicy parts of her anatomy clean again with a warm wet cloth. The blind fold allowed no light to reach her eyes, seeming to enhance her sense of touch and sound. Hanging there, she heard the creaking sound of two doors and felt a draft wafting over her erect nipples as her cute shape waited suspended over the bed, legs spread a little and dangling slightly over the side of the mattress. She could feel her heart still racing from the pounding she just withstood. Her breath was slowing down now that she wasn't being pressed to her limits. Her figure relaxed more and more, becoming more in tune with her breath. Her heart rate finally returned to normal pace and her body, now completely loosened, hung there awaiting whatever fate was in store. Suddenly the room seemed to fill with a sweet smell that she did not recognize. It smelled as if it were another woman's body wash or spray or something else she wouldn't think her lover would have on him.

She wondered if he was going to groom her again tonight and smiled at the idea of him preparing her bubble bath for her. Breathing in this scent Katriel became even more comfortable, now feeling like she was about to receive her reward for being good for the evening. As she sat in anticipation she could now hear his steps returning from the closet, passing through the bathroom and stopping in front of her blindfolded face. Her chin was lifted up for a moment and she felt his thumb stroking her cheek. "Do you remember the dream you told me about, love?" She hesitated for a moment, feeling chill bumps creeping up her spine. She had shared all of her dreams and fantasies with him at one point or another so she began trying to imagine what dream would be relevant tonight. The thought of some of her fantasies filled her mind causing her blood to flow and pulsate down below. Not being able to see any visual cues from his face, she could feel her pulse escalating yet again. The woman felt two different pairs of hands simultaneously cup each of her breasts and began to massage them gently.

She could hear his voice become more lustful, "Ladies, I would love it if you could help my prize relax a little more." The hair on the back of her neck stood, now realizing what dream her favorite freak was speaking of. She let out a groan of relief when she realized she had no options to back out of her deepest desires today. Crying out in pleasure, Katriel accepted that she could not run from the sensation of mouths latching around either of her perky nipples. Many could not tell that she was still lactating but this secret was well known by her keeper. Though he had not indulged in this pleasure with her, he knew that it was her most secret and beloved ecstasy, even though she pretended it didn't matter to her very much. Always wondering and asking what would please Kailas, she often kept her innermost desires inside only to be shared when she was drinking or rambling with the assumption he wasn't listening to her. She did talk a lot, but he always heard what needed to be heard.

The woman's body softened, while the sensations of her breast being depleted of their milk was washing over her, she couldn't help but feel her heart flutter furiously in her chest. She'd imagined and knew she would love the feeling of dual nursing, but she had no clue there could be an extra layer of pleasure added on simply by her partner's willingness to make her fantasies reality. The soft attentive suckling from the mystery women caused quite the amount of wetness between her legs once more. Tugging against the ribbons around her wrist, for the first time, she found that he fastened everything so that moving out of place wasn't possible for her and that escaping pleasure wasn't an option. Her silent gasps and soft whimpers grew into pleasure filled moans and "Oh god yes"s as the mouths began to suck and drain her tits more and more hungrily as time progressed. Her pussy began to ache from throbbing so urgently. She was nearing her limit. As her moans changed tunes and her breath became shaky she was now finding it hard to hold back the climax that was on the horizon.

Feeling her milk being guzzled from both sides, her eyes fluttered, she was happy to be blind folded knowing that even though her eyes were open beneath the fabric, they had retreated to the back of her head and probably looked pretty scary. Her body began to tremble as she felt herself losing control again. Not knowing where Kalias was or what he was doing seemed to add to the delightful chaos in her mind and body. To quiet herself she bit her lip and held back a few moans, allowing her to hear the returning footsteps of her host. She heard the distinct click of his camera several times at different spots in the room covering a few angles. She wondered what was next just before her body began spasming uncontrollably. "Oh, p p...please sir. Please." Her voice becoming louder and louder, no longer able to hold back her sounds of pleasure, she heard some encouragement "Mmm. That's right... you've been so good for me. I'm happy to be able to grant this level of pleasure to my good girl. Enjoy it, let it rise." His words sent chills down her spine again pushing her right to the brink of her ocean of pleasure.

"Please..." she cried. "Okay, sure, you may let it take you over the edge no...." Before Kalias could finish his sentence, a scream filled the room accompanied by a river of juices that had been begging to be released for months, soaking the bed below. "Oh...oh... oh my!" She whimpered. The fluid continued to spurt out from her, her body writhing from the women, still greedily feasting away, sucking the life out of her breast. "There she is," He purred.

She struggled to breathe regularly as the sucking felt more and more intense with each wave her orgasm sent over her causing her to gasp and cry out. She tried to escape the ribbon but felt as though the more she shook and pulled against it the tighter it seemed to get. Still climaxing she hung there, helplessly being devoured by her own fantasy, unable to stop the waves of pleasure coming over her. A few more moments passed and finally she heard, "That's enough ladies." Her breasts were immediately released and left exposed to the cool breeze, leaving her still moist nipples to tingle. Her right breast still had a small trail of milk dripping down and onto her ribcage. Focusing on coming down from the pleasure, she felt a pat on her head. "It's time to clean up and set the table for our special guest, don't you think?"

The Queen's Banquet

She could feel the body heat from the two visitors move away from her and heard the sheets and mattress protector being removed from the bed. The smell of chamomile entered her nostrils just before hearing the sound of a glass candle being placed on the nightstand closest to the bed. Adding to the aroma of the candle, the scent of fresh laundry surrounded her right before she heard his alluring voice again. "Oh no, wait, wait..." The sound of sheets floating in the air could be heard along with the sensation of air flowing by her softly. "Okay, miss, I need you to hold it again while we clean up." This statement confused her a little since she couldn't see anything and she didn't have to put any effort into her body being suspended since the ribbon was expertly strung and tied so she was sure she was safely in place. After a few seconds of thought, her attention returned to her inner thighs, which were still dripping wet, she began to brace herself for another moist towel.

Expecting to be wiped at any moment, a sudden gasp exploded out of her mouth at the same time she felt the tip of a tongue glide from her asshole to her clit. Chill bumps overtook her skin. The next thing she felt was a tongue lapping up the wetness that had run between her thighs. A second tongue joined in this on the opposite inner thigh. Feeling the two heads moving up her thighs she drew a deep breath and breathed into this warm feeling that was over taking her body. The tender nature of the cleaning crew brought on more of a relaxing feeling than a sexually pleasurable one. The dangling woman released a deep sigh of tranquility and let her head back, swaying gently to and fro. Her eyes had closed and rested for a few moments, allowing herself to enjoy the moment. After a moment her eyes were uncovered and she allowed them to open hearing him speak.

"You know," Looking up to Kailas she saw nothing but adoration in his eyes looking back at her, tossing away the blindfold. "You've always been a great toy for me." He paused, arranging her hair so that it perfectly framed her face. "I started to get the feeling you'd forgotten your place." He ran his hand over the word "Mine." once more. The mouths had now made their way to her outer lips and a soft moan escaped her. "No.. No sir." She quivered, curious how she may have disrespected him in recent events, being that she had gotten into the habit of not needing much from him. As he stepped behind her once again, she glanced quickly to the wall to see if another funishment device was removed from the wall. Nothing was missing.

She felt the mouths separate, one focusing on her clit and the other's tongue heading further and further south. She allowed her eyes to close again as the rogue tongue began digging deeply into her rectum. She found it easier to keep control of her body this time and not worry what he meant, besides, she was enjoying this inescapable profound stimulation. A groan of deep pleasure accompanied her letting back her head again. She knew looking down and getting the full visual would only inevitably cause her to lose control.

She could feel his hand on the back of her head lightly pressing to encourage her to let her head down and look forward. As soon as she yielded to this silent request, something resembling a halo began to apply pressure around the top of her head. Feeling the metal combs slide into place on her scalp caused her to open her eyes with euphoria. Now, in front of her was a full length mirror leaning on the wall in front of the dry erase board. Her eyes fell on the majestic view the mirror provided. There she hung; two lovely women between her legs, grooming her for her next phase. As her eyes moved from the women and up to her own shimmering nipples, the chill bumps on her skin expanded from the view.

Cradled there in the safest, most carefully weaved lavender and turquoise throne she could ask for, her crown now perched perfectly atop her head. This crown was white gold, with amethyst and sapphire and diamonds embedded within. She could actually feel her crown chakra energy center open and become free flowing the moment she saw herself. She could feel how powerful she was there, even though she was put there and bound into place by her favorite rigger. He stood behind so that she could not see him as she peered at herself in the mirror. She loved this crown but hadn't worn it in quite some time. She hadn't realized how long it had been until now. While she was here she always left it behind, knowing it had a tendency to incite jealousy and ridicule from those unsure of their own place in the world. Uncomfortable in their own skin. This made things simpler when she had to share her space with others in her host's life when she visited him here. She did miss it though.

"Surrendering to me doesn't negate who and what you are..." He rubbed his hand over her branded buttocks, "My Queen." Hearing this provoked a powerful arousal within her she'd not felt in some time. As the girls continued their process between her legs she could feel the relaxing cleaning shift into a more pleasurable technique. She whimpered and held herself back from leaking in more places. "You listen so well during play time so I want you to hear me and remember something for me darling," He leaned in by her ear slowly as her whimpers became slightly louder and whispered, "You are only permitted to minimize yourself during playtime with me. Never outside these walls and this scene." She looked at him and stared for a moment taking in his statement. "Understood?" He asked sternly. "Understood my King." She nodded in agreement, her breath now growing harder from the pleasure down below.

"Okay girls I think you got it all, I think we're good now." The tongues and lips faded away from her body again; the new mattress protector and fitted sheet were placed on the bed while Kailas retrieved the warm wash cloth from the bathroom sink. He slowly wiped her lady parts down, he was careful with her so he didn't apply too much pressure to her throbbing pieces. After the room was reset, the two helpful women retired into the bathroom closet. Katriel hung there viewing herself in the mirror, crown shimmering in the flickering light of the sweet smelling candle. She was so beautiful there. "Okay, confession. None of that was your reward for how good you've been." He grinned mischievously, looking at her in the mirror.

A Special Guest

She met his gaze, now feeling invigorated with a familiar energy. At this point questioning him wasn't even a thought. She smiled back at him, knowing that in his own time he'd drop the mystique and show her his intentions. Seeing that the anxious demeanor had vanished and the confidence in her eyes now simmered softly as if she was remembering a past life, an amorous look took over his face complete with the proudest smile. Retrieving his camera again, he proudly snapped pictures from many angles. "I love how calm, clear, and.... well.. yourself you are after your orgasms." This inspired her to look back into the mirror and take in the majestic view of herself yet again. She was overflowing with how much love she felt for herself as she peered into the mirror. Each click of the camera now making her think more of how happy she will be to frame these pictures of herself for herself.