Patreon - The Prequel

Story Info
A commune in the hills of Silicon Valley.
904 words
3.82
3.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl's mother had been servicing cock, that's right, giving head for ten minutes. Skye, her daughter, was next to her, naked and laying on the dais, with legs apart, waiting to be bred.

The mother was definitely the best cocksucker of the Silicon Valley commune, and today she was surpassing any previous efforts. With thirty members of the commune gathered together to help celebrate Skye's coming of age, she did not want disappoint. They were there to watch the Golden Phallus of the commune's Patreon penetrate the virgin vagina of the 18-year-old girl and initiate her into womanhood. Yes, that's right -- Patreon and two others would fuck her in front of everyone - signifying her coming of age.

Teal, the mother, in front of the assembled witnesses, was Patreon's fluffer. It was only fitting. In the way of the commune, the initiate's mother aroused the Golden Phallus. For Teal, it was her way for both - thanking the Patreon for breeding her almost nineteen years ago and creating such a wonderful daughter as Skye, and secondly, ensuring today's ritual vaginal insertion would go as deep as possible. Teal, wanted the rampant phallus to penetrate her daughter to its maximum depth before releasing its gift of potent sperm. Teal's mouth and tongue were working aggressively on the Golden Phallus. A symbol of Patreon's position in the sect were the two gold cock rings. A two- and one-half-inch diameter ring around the base of the thick veiny cock. A second thicker one, also a ball stretcher, extended the semen laden sacks down three inches. This symbolic genital jewelry for the commune's bull, had been hand-made for Patreon by a local gold smith. Paid for by donations from the sect's wealthy members, it was an acknowledge of their faith and respect.

Teal had been licking from root to crown. The Phallus was shiny with bubbly saliva and slick with pre-cum. She was noisy. She slurped loudly and gurgled wetly when she took it deep. Microphones had been placed to ensure the capture all the sounds and the hi-res cameras on the AI controlled robots followed the tongue action on the head of the Phallus. The audience squirmed in their seats as they heard the amplified sounds and watched the images either on the two large screens or if close enough, the real action.

Teal meowed in delight when the meatus hit the back of her throat. Her favorite part of oral sex with Patreon. Since initially being bred nineteen years ago, she and Patreon regularly had sex. It was part of life at the commune, all members serve the Patreon. She had been one of favorites, but she knew that there were others with almost equal cock-sucking skills. Today, she was determined to show everyone, why she was the best.

Teal, glanced to her right to see the two others who would breed her daughter day. Ash, a member of the commune at large, represented the sect - her new brothers and sisters. Lastly, Royal, her husband, represented the movement from childhood to womanhood, would be the third to penetrate her. Although not the biological father, Royal had been there every day for Teal and Skye. There was no doubt that Patreon was the biological father. Skye had the same latte colored skin, the same high aristocratic cheekbones, the same dark eyes and black hair. The Columbian genes of Patreon' sperm had again succeeded once again carrying the line forward.

Fact is, most of the children were his. It was the right of Patreon to breed all the females when they came of age. In fact, Patreon had sired Teal. Teal's mother and father, Azure and Tru Blu, were one of the founding members of the new age sect. They along with two other couples and Patreon were techies in the Valley and had got together to collectively rent an old farmhouse on a large acreage in the hills outside of Menlo Park. They were compatible, they were successful and more importantly for the story, they were swingers. There was no petty jealousy. There was no competitiveness. There was just free consenting sex between adults.

Patreon, born in Columbia, had been christened Mike ́, pronounced MEE-KAY, was a smart, charismatic shemale. She was a natural leader. Attractive to both sexes, she was endowed with 34D boobs and a cut 2 x 8 penis. Ultra-smooth caramel colored skin. Dark eyes. Except for thick luxurious raven black hair on her head, she was pre-pubescent hairless over her whole body. She walked, no, she moved - like silky molasses. Sensual in every movement.

The idea of the commune was hers. She had found the house and with her charms negotiated a favorable sale price. She selected the original members and it has been sexual fulfillment ever since. Their high salaries, along with stock options, had enabled them to purchase more land, improve the buildings and add living space. Over the almost 20 years since they first moved in, they had added 15 more couples and counting children, over the age of consent, they now numbered thirty. Counting all the children there were forty-two active sect members. Couples, including those with young children, lived on their own in high-tech yurts, while single adults over 18 lived in the main house with Patreon.

After today's initiation and breeding ceremony Skye would be the ninth consenting adult in the main house.