Patriarchs

Story Info
Tony gets an introduction to manhood for his 18th birthday.
8.2k words
4.16
11.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER:

All right, time for the obligatory message. I went very dark here, and I want it to be extremely clear that all of the depictions of misogyny and of sexual violence are strictly for kink-related purposes. Tony and his Dad are horrible people and if you actually subscribe to their worldview, this isn't for you. This is fantasy only.

------------------------------------------------

MARCH 2054

The first thing Tony noticed as he entered his father's house was a pair of giggling blonde sluts running up the master staircase wearing nothing but microkinis and high heels, gripping the railings for dear life in order not to trip and fall. They seemed determined as ever not to be seen by him.

He really didn't know why they still bothered at this point. It's not like he didn't know.

He sighed and dutifully waited for them to get up the stairs and into his Dad's room, before finally starting up the stairs himself to get to his own room. Once he was there and the door was closed behind him, he briskly changed out of the business-casual attire he'd worn to dinner, and into a tank top and a pair of basketball shorts.

He heard ten loud slaps and corresponding cries from the girls, followed by the sound of his father's voice saying something he couldn't make out--but in an unmistakable, snarky but sinister tone.

It was clearly just another night for Dad. Birthday be damned.

Of course, Tony still couldn't help but admire his Dad on a certain level. Dante Miaggi had had an extremely successful career in finance, setting Tony and his siblings up for a very happy and exceedingly comfortable life. He was also good-looking and (evidently) good in bed enough, that he didn't need to pay women to sleep with him--though being filthy rich didn't hurt.

He'd knocked up Tony's Mom when the two of them were both 18, and she had stayed home to raise Tony and his younger siblings while Dante was out getting his degrees in finance, and pretty soon the family was rolling in dough. Of course, even after finishing college, Dante's many nights out did not go unnoticed by the rest of the family. Eventually, when Tony was 15, and when Dante and Jocelyn were 34 and 33 respectively, Dante divorced his wife and kicked her out--though he continued to pay her more than enough to have a comfortable life of her own.

And ever since then, Dad's house had been a revolving door of barely-legal cocksleeves.

Tony had gotten used to it, of course. The screams, the cries, the moans, the sight of hot girls barely older than he was, running through the house wearing hardly anything. And frankly he really had to fucking hand it to his Dad, and he had every intention to land similarly copious amounts of pussy in his new adult life.

Still though, it would've been nice if his Dad had just been able to keep it in his pants for one fucking night--or at least long enough to say "Happy Birthday champ" or something like that.

Suddenly, Tony started to hear the unmistakable sound of his Dad's footsteps coming down the hallway to approach his door, which soon opened after the briefest knock. His father was standing in the doorway, wearing the exact same attire as Tony.

"Hey kiddo," he said with a wry smile.

"Hey Dad," Tony said back.

"Happy birthday man,"

"Thanks," he shrugged.

"Not every day you turn 18,"

"No, I guess not..."

Talking about feelings was never Dante Miaggi's forte.

"I still remember when I got the call-I'd just gotten out of class. It was a couple weeks before I got to meet you of course,"

"Yeah...time flies,"

"So how does it feel to be a man?," his Dad asked.

"I mean, I feel pretty much the same as I did yesterday," Tony shrugged.

Dante smiled wryly. "Well we're gonna change that. C'mon," he said, signaling with his hand. "I got a surprise for you,"

Tony followed him out.

"So you guys had a nice dinner with your Mom?" his Dad asked as they made their way across the hall.

"Yeah it was nice!"

"Glad to hear....So I've got a question for you," he continued as they approached the door to his own room.

"Mkay," Tony replied curtly.

His Dad smiled a dirty smile, stopping at the door. "You ever nutted in a pussy raw?"

Tony was slightly taken aback by the question. "Nah, not yet."

Dad looked at him, holding the smirk on his face, and opened the door to the master bedroom. Tony couldn't believe his eyes. Four naked women, hogtied down to the bed, on their backs, with their legs spread out. A blue-eyed ginger with small, perky tits on the left. Two blondes in the middle--the same ones Tony had seen running up the stairs--who he now realized were identical twins. And an olive-skinned brunette on the right. All of whom were drop-dead gorgeous.

"Heeeyyy," they all crooned, almost in unison.

"Holyyyy fuck, Dad..." Tony marveled.

"Sorry if Zoey and Zephyr here might have ruined the surprise," Dad said, pointing at the twins. "Don't worry, I already punished them for being late," he snickered. "And this is Linda," he said pointing at the redhead. "And that's Bethany," he said, pointing at the brunette.

"Goddamn," Tony awed, looking at all of them.

"Whaddaya think?" Dante asked him.

"I love them all," Tony replied.

"Now here's another question," Dante mused, walking to his dresser. He opened the top drawer and pulled out four separate ball gags. "Muzzle or no muzzle?"

"Nah," Tony replied after thinking for a second. "I wanna hear them."

"As you wish birthday boy," his father said, putting the gags on top of his dresser.

"Now this is up to you, but...how would you like to breed the twins together?" Dante asked.

"Fuuuck yeah let's do it," Tony affirmed, followed by a bunch of giggles from the girls--all of whom looked like they couldn't have been more than a year older than him, all of whom sprawled out on the bed, with their wrists, ankles, elbow joints, and knees tied down.

He still almost had to pinch himself.

His father yanked off his tank top, followed by his basketball shorts, from which his horse-cock sprung almost instantly. Without thinking, Tony did the same.

The fact that he and his father were naked in the same room together somehow seemed totally normal.

"Now if there's another position you'd like to fuck them in, you just let me know. There's an art to untying and re-tying the ropes, which I'll show you tomorrow when we have more time," Dante said.

"Nah, missionary's fine,"

"You got it kid,"

Dante now climbed onto the bed behind Zephyr, and Tony did the same behind Zoey. Dante spread Zephyr's legs apart, as did Tony with Zoey's. Finally, Dante slid his rock-hard dick into Zephyr, and Tony once again followed his lead.

He had never felt anything like this in his life. A bare, warm cunt clenching his ungloved dick. As nature intended.

He kept his eyes on his father, trying to mimic his every thrust, every muscle movement in his body. Even though they'd started out slow, Dante's thrusts had a certain...voluptuous quality, which separated him from many of even the roughest straight male porn stars. It was no less dominating, if anything moreso. But different.

Without a second thought, Tony modeled his own method after him, with both soon beginning to pick up the pace.

And accordingly, the moans of the girls grew louder.

"Fuuuck..." Zoey moaned. Zephyr bit her lip and whimpered.

It wasn't long before Tony noticed that Bethany and Linda were also moaning, albeit quieter than the twins. They were having to lie there, unable to even play with themselves thanks to Dad's ropework.

"Can you untie us so that we can play with ourselves please?" Bethany asked, turning her head back to face the Man of the House.

"Actually Dad, how about we eat them out while we fuck the twins?" Tony asked innocently, slowing down his thrusts as he did so.

"Nah, I don't eat pussy, and I want you to be able to get to know the feeling of fucking one without having to multitask," Dante said firmly. "But, out of fairness to them," his words trailed off as he rather-suddenly pulled his cock out of Zephyr, who immediately shot him a longing look.

Tony began to pull his cock out of Zoey to follow and help him.

"Don't...it's okay, keep going. I'll be right back."

Tony slid back in and kept fucking Zoey. Now he was forced to thrust his hips in the motion his Dad had modeled from memory, rather than being able to watch and imitate.

Dante walked around the bed, untied Bethany and Linda, and guided them both off their positions at the edges of the bed. He then removed all of the pillows--which were a redundancy right now, as no one was using them--and guided both girls with his firm hand to lie down across the space where the pillows had been. He then tied them down to a 69 position, with Linda on top of Bethany, whose ankles were tied together behind Linda's head. Behind Bethany's ankles were Linda's hands, tied up behind her own back.

He seemed like he could do this ropework in his sleep.

Immediately, and without a word, Linda and Bethany started to eat each other out.

Dante came back to the edge of the bed and returned to his original position, promptly plunging right back into Zephyr and returning into synchronicity with the thrusts of his son.

"One of my rules:" he said, turning his head to face his son as they both continued to pound. "Never help 'em out. Help them to help each other out,"

Even coming from Dante Miaggi, this seemed a shocking statement to his son. "What if they're not bi?" Tony asked sheepishly.

"Get 'em riled up enough and esperate enough, they'll do it."

As the female moans, groans, and curses punctuating their conversation grew louder, Tony's thrusts grew even faster and deeper. He felt his body tremor and quake, and before he knew it, he was blasting a thick, heavy rope, balls-deep into this helpless goddess's cunt. It was the most glorious thing he'd ever felt in his life.

"FUUUUUCK," he roared in his ecstacy.

"YEAAAAHH!!!!" His father cheered for him, continuing to pound his own fucktoy.

"Holy fuck..."Tony sighed as he laid there, his dick still fully buried inside.

"That thing that you feel right now?" Dante said to his son, looking him in the eye while continuing to pound. "That is the feeling...of emptying your balls...into a prime, fresh, unprotected womb...and it is the most naturally fucking correct thing that a man can do....which is why it feels. So. fucking. good."

"Mmm-hmmm," Tony grunted.

"Oh fuck...oh man...."Dante groaned as his own thrusts got more erratic and sharper.

And now, for the first time in the night, Dante followed his son's lead, roaring in the same exact manner as he shot his own load into Zephyr.

Bethany and Linda continued eating each other out uninterrupted...

OCTOBER 2056

Lizzie had always refused to do anything with any of the other girls in Tony's harem. She had never been bi. She never had anything against it, but she wasn't wired that way, and she was certainly never gonna do it simply because a man wanted her to. Any man. Let alone this man.

This piece of shit who had ruined her life.

She was once a premed freshman with a bright future. Until one fucking night in May when her drink got spiked by this sophomore nepobaby frat boy and she ended up loosing a bra and panties...and wound up pregnant with his baby. A baby which her backwards-ass parents blamed her for and refused to let her get rid of. Five months later, here she was, nearly naked on one of the 22 beds in that same rapist's house.

Hannah--her "impreg-twin," as Tony put it--was napping next to her. Both of them had been knocked up by Tony in May, marking the first time he'd ever managed to lasso in two girls in the same month with his...technique.

He was always creaming around a dozen girls a week--from four different schools, with tens of thousands of students each. And he was always eating a diet of steak, spinach, walnuts, salmon, oranges, and anything else you can think of that would boost his potency.

Some of the girls would always either fail to use or obtain the slowly-diminishing supply of available birth control, or they would be failed BY their birth control. OR, they would make the mistake of trusting HIM to use HIS birth control (aka, wearing a condom and keeping it on and intact the whole time), which he always went out of his way not to. And then some of those girls who, one way or another, ended up as incubators of Tony's seed--would find themselves, for one reason or another, unable to get an abortion.

And in the current climate, that gave him the ultimate power over those girls.

So many new, nearly-free universities and technical schools had been opened up by oligarchs over the last few years, drawing in millions of poor and working-class kids looking for a way out. Lizzie had lived in an entire college town which had sprung up as a result of four different schools, all built ten years ago by a bunch of these guys. It was a blatant attempt by many of the country's super-rich to buy good will and dampen the class resentment emerging throughout the nation. And it worked.

And one of those billionaires had donated enough to buy the silence and institutional support of all four of the universities of Walnut Grove, Georgia--allowing his stallion son to plunder his way unobstructed through the wombs of the cis girls of the student body. Now a junior, Tony had effectively enslaved 12 girls with this horrific method, and apparently there were already significant prospects for a 13th--from a night a few weeks ago, whom Tony had already confirmed to have been A. ovulating, B. not on the pill, and C. unable to get an abortion.

Lizzie's arch-conservative mother had always been shocked that child support was abolished in all 50 states--while abortions and birth control were becoming harder to get--but legally possible if you had the money or lived in the right circumstances. But it never made her get off that train. Nor the fact that a woman now had the "right" to sign away her rights in the home to any unrelated man, married or unmarried. Even when Lizzie herself fell victim to its worst excesses, and became, in effect, legally a piece of fuckmeat--it did not shake her mother out of the right-wing American political project. She still couldn't acknowledge the fact that within the right, the religious conservative tendency (with which she identified) had been eclipsed by a newer movement, which was secular, sex-positive (if you could call it that), and yet more-unsbashedly-pro-patriarchy.

And now, Tony controlled every aspect of Lizzie's life. She could only wear a thong at home, and nothing more (besides the obligatory leash and collar) unless either she or someone else had family visiting--in which case, short sundresses were allowed, along with bras and panties underneath. OR, if they had permission to be out (in which case they were allowed the same short sundresses, but absolutely nothing underneath--even their thongs they wore at home).

Lizzie had to take his cock and his seed anytime he was home and he felt like it.

And she had to live in a house where cameras covered every angle, where Tony's male enforcers would come by every day to ensure the smooth functioning and order of the house--and shuffle the babies to and from the childcare centers in the building Dante had built next door, as well as anywhere else they may need to go.

Hannah now turned slightly onto her side in her sleep, making her growing belly brush up against Lizzie's own. A few locks of her auburn hair landed on Lizzie's shoulder.

Hannah was also straight. And therefore, like Lizzie, she was especially a victim of particular policy of his. He would never do anything to bring her to orgasm, nor would he allow her to climax of her own efforts more than once a month. This would continue to be the case, until or unless, she met two conditions: having been brought to orgasm successfully by another girl, and successfully bringing another girl to orgasm herself.

And if you came more than once a month, before meeting both of those criteria, Tony would find out, and you would face consequences.

But if you do meet those requirements, not only are you free to pleasure yourself as often as you like--Tony will give you head himself whenever he's home, and according to all the other girls, he was actually shockingly good at it.

The most insane part was that Tony apparently was even more "feminist" in this respect than his Dad, the financier of the whole operation--who refused to ever lift so much as a finger, for the purpose (or at least, SOLE purpose) of bringing a woman closer to satisfaction. Sometimes, he would often use vibrators and wands on his own girls, because he himself enjoyed it. But never did he expend any of his own energy or effort towards the actual objective of making a woman cum for the sake of it.

Tony, unlike his father, believed in occasionally "rewarding" his girls for enduring his horror-show of a life.

But only after he'd broken them into what he called "pornstar bisexuality"--in other words, when a straight girl does stuff with other girls, because a man wants to see her do it--in this case, himself--rather than because she herself wants to.

For Lizzie, her refusal to give into this was her last remaining shred of dignity. She would not function as lesbian porn for a man just so that one day he might eat her out. She had even been willing to sacrifice most opportunities for her own gratification to that end.

And resisting the sex drive of pregnancy was proving to be really fucking difficult.

She'd known Hannah a little bit before all of this happened. They'd been in the same general psych class during fall semester, and then both subsequently fell victim to Tony right at the end of an otherwise-successful freshman year. And then they both moved into Tony's palace that August, by which point they were already both sporting tiny, barely-noticeable bumps from him.

And she couldn't deny that Hannah was outrageously beautiful.

She then saw Hannah's bright blue eyes open, staring right at her.

"Hey," Hannah smiled, closing them again, but remaining fully conscious.

"Hey girl," Lizzie replied.

"How are you feeling?"

"The usual," he answered. "What about you?"

"....Fucking horny," Hannah grumbled.

"....same, not gonna lie."

"Maybe we should do something about that!" Hannah giggled, hugging Lizzie closer from the side.

"I dunno...it feels like handing him a W,"

"Look, we just gotta accept that it's a W that he's gonna get eventually," Hannah sighed. "Julie, Lauren, Taylor...Maya, Britney...Angela...look at them. All of them came in here strictly straight, and all of them except Maya tried to refuse out of spite. Now look at them."

Lizzie sighed and stared up at the ceiling

"Look, the reality is: we're permanently naked, on leashes, pregnant with this man's babies, living in his house where the panties and bras we wore on the night he took our lives away from us hang like trophies on the walls. We've already lost our dignity."

She was right.

"Only question is whether our lives will be just, us getting degraded, or if we'll ever get to have some fun too," Hannah concluded.

Fuck it.

Lizzie didn't know what came over her next, but almost immediately, she rotated herself onto her side, tugged on Hannah's leash, and let her lips absorb themself into hers--finally, in the moment, accepting the bitter reality that she was never gonna kiss a man she loved. And knowing that, she may as well kiss a girl she liked.

And Hannah clearly had no objection either. Within short order, both of them wrapped their arms around each other's necks as their tongues sank into each other, and their round bellies pressed against each other, both swollen with the seed of the same man.