Patriarchy Manual: Slut Breeding

Story Info
Imperial Patriarchy Manual for Breeding Sluts.
1.8k words
3.88
18.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Imperial Patriarchy Manual, Sponsored by Raincoat Corp, gives new Masters useful tips and tricks for easily rearing a happy, obedient harem. We gather the customs and techniques of prized breeders, and share the tools they use to make their jobs easier. Read this, and absorb the wisdom of your Elders, who tamed Witches, so you could have their properly mannered daughters. On this Manual Edition: Slut Breeding! How to begin pumping kids out of your female thralls!

Preparing for a litter.

Bronte was embraced from behind by delicate, thin arms, arresting her in place with a hug. In a normal scenario, she would´ve been able to drag the owner of those arms around effortlessly, but her captor slithered those arms downward to rub and caress her bulging belly. This was not a normal scenario anymore.

"Where are you going?" A melodious voice rang behind her. "You know you cannot move around too much." a face rubbed against her lower back, and smelled her, while the arms kept in exploring her belly, and massaging it. Muirenn, the Dark Elf, kept her Spartiae sister held in place, and enjoyed the smell of ripening fruit and milk coming off of Bronte, reminiscing of all the sessions she had personally witnessed of her and Master, doing their best to turn her into this.

"I´m not going to be a useless baby ball for months-stop kissing my tummy!" Bronte said, as she sluggishly attempted to wrestle away a horny, clingy Elf. "I´ll be at the Gym, I can take care of myself." Her restless instincts were acting out, and refused to let her rest, even if her body was already working overtime to maintain her, even at the early stages she was in. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead with every step she took, and her heart and lungs pumped with intensity to power her motion, and her womb at the same time.

"Alright, how about this..." Muirenn replied, as her arms let go of Bronte´s belly, and secured themselves over her shoulders, and her legs hooked over her hips. "You can go to the gym when you are able to take me off you!" Her thin body, dressed as a gyaru schoolgirl, and the metal chastity belt were light, but overcame the amount of weight the Spartiae could carry on her current condition as she struggled to take a clingy, dexterous Elf off, and she knelt, exhausted.

The Spartiae collapsed, and laid herself on the soft carpet floor, as the Elf crouched near her, and admired a job well done, "Please... help me get up..." Bronte begged. "I can´t let my comrades see me like this..." She slowly wiggled, like a turtle turned on its shell, for normal human biology had never accounted for a pregnant woman to carry so many offspring.

"I am your sister now too, you know...." The Elf interjected, as she crawled between Bronte´s legs, taking off her high tech, body hugging leggings. "And I´m not going to let you squander this little freedom you have earned..." The Spartiae had no belt. Her growing proportions would have made designing and wearing one impractical, and so her sex was unprotected. Muirenn kissed and sucked at her lower lips, and the Spartiae´s struggles quieted, and then ceased entirely, as instead of exercising, she spent her free time cumming over, and over, and over again...

Breeding Guidelines

Similar to the Dark Ages, Patriarchal history marks a point in history when there was no woman worth breeding, and men turned away in disgust. This was the fall of the previous order, the development of clones, and the last nail in monogamy.

Now that the righteous law and order have been recovered, females are desperate for babies, and Patriarchy needs babies for a surplus population, in order to colonize the galaxy.

Being left pregnant and barefoot is no longer a punishment, but the ultimate prize, 6 months where as a female, the growing bump in your belly is rated higher than the enormous bust of a hucow, and if a slut gets pregnant, not with another female, but Master´s heir, every effort is spent on her care. Her harem sisters rub and caress her pregnant belly in adoration.

She gets to spend all day laying down in Master´s bed, and he shares his sleep with her. She gets a break from eating food pellets, and is given real food, which she probably hadn´t eaten since she was a child. And she gets to go out much more often, since almost all establishments have special accommodations, or promotions for pregnant women, a holdover from ancient times which was useful enough to keep.

The breeding of a Harem Slave begins with her breaking. Condoms and anticonceptives are regulated drugs in the Patriarchy, with the exception of Y sperm control, which prevents a woman from giving birth to male offspring, and so the first ravaging a new female receives after joining a harem will probably also impregnate her. Unless she is a maid, a newcomer will most likely be purchased as a virgin, only knowing the touch of other woman, so the intensity of those first sessions will brand her body and soul, and prepare her for what´s to come.

For the first week or so, she´ll be permitted to stay unbelted as she is acclimatized to her household, but mostly so her Master can take her as many times as needed without having to fumble around with another key. Having her new Master´s undisputed attention for her breaking period, She is likely to disrupt the turns of all her Harem Sisters sessions, and opportunities to be pregnant themselves, so they will also molest her plenty in retribution, completely molding her oxytocin receptors to sexual pleasure.

After that first month of sexual and affective high, having been hooked to her new life, the Slave would be locked back on her belt. She would be trained on her new role on the harem, and rewarded or punished like any other female in the household, not being able to console herself anymore without Master´s Permission, unless her first ravishing period had actually impregnated her, in which case, a normal Imperial belt would still provide with a little bit of give, until the pregnancy was unmistakable, and she would have been liberated again.

For this is the ultimate reward of pregnancy, a return to the undivided attention of her first moments with Master, the adoration and endless stimulation from her horny sisters, and the fulfillment of her female imperative, to produce more life. Until becoming extremely gravid, she will remain in the household. Patriarchal Healthcare Systems will take care of a woman in the last stages of pregnancy, in massive hive hospitals, which process births, and female grading for an ever expanding population.

The mother will be returned to her common duties in the Harem, and if the baby is a girl, she will be raised communally with all other women, until the Girl is developed enough to be surrendered to a Boarding School. If she is graded especially highly, she could be homeschooled to be a Noblewoman and fetch a high price, or given over to a different kind of education, where suitors will invest on her future and growth.

This is the breeding of baseline, unmodified women, as for more specialized sluts, they follow their own rules, based upon the reason they were conceived in the first place. For Spartiae and Elves, their offspring is always surrendered after a period of rearing, while Clones, and Orchidae will produce normal women as offspring, with added improvements which, in several generations, uplift females.

Spartiae will breed litters of little soldier women, unless given alternate fertility treatments. They were designed to populate faraway frontier colonies with strong bodies, and resist wayward witches from egalitarian and feminist outposts. The reason they are raised with strong preference for sports and outdoors is to condition their bodies to endure the strain of rearing more than two babies at a time.

They are addicted to exercising and fighting, and will attempt to sneak away at any chance to go to the gym. A proper Master will keep their pregnant Spartiae locked at home, until the pregnancy has fully healed, and if he is away for a long period of time, which she may use to "step out for some fresh air", will instruct the rest of his Girls to keep her busy.

Elves will only give birth to Elves, and all Elves are female. Their specific genome is set in biological stone from the moment of their birth, or the moment of their splicing, so any offspring they have will have long ears, and a future libido with the strength of a runaway trailer truck. What they are, is genetic gacha pools. A vanilla Elf will not give just vanilla Elves, but Dark, and Wood Elves too.

The number of Elves increases the rarity, but sometimes, even a single lone Elf in a harem will give birth to a Girl that levitates her baby toys for fun. If this happens to you, contact Raincoat at the earliest opportunity. Do not attempt to raise the Elf on your own. She is destined to become a great true matriarch, and must be groomed into her role for the safety of Patriarchy.

If Spartiae must be distracted from exercise with sexual stimulation and relaxation, Pregnant Elves must be made to follow strict meditation regimes to curb their sexual appetites. It is impractical to attempt to belt a noticeably pregnant Elf, and possibly dangerous, but unleashing their restraints will open the floodgates. They will engross themselves in onanism, and become unfulfilled. Masters will have to give them extra attention, and keep them sedated, whenever they are not being calmed down with dick.

Raincoat Product Adverts!

Is your Elf unusually happy and shining lately? Does she exude a calm, subdued aura of contentment, even after other members of your Harem are being railed and pounded crazy, and she has just had her turn? Is she raiding the kitchen for meat and turning up her nose at the normal food pellets she enjoyed? She must already know she is pregnant, and is now counting down the days until her belt no longer fits.

To help in those extra demanding nights when she rediscovers the magic of fingering herself all day long, Elfleaf is here! Elfleaf comes in cigs, and your Elf is probably familiar with it from her village years, but to avoid a long weaning off period after pregnancy, it can be infused into food! Jus buy Elfleaf butter, and give it to her sopread on toast in the morning!

Elfleaf will knock a normal woman on a prolonged high. Do not give Girls high on Elfleaf tasks more taxing than sitting down and getting the munches. Giving Elfleaf to a free woman so you can drag her away and enslave her is living life in easy mode. You´ll get raised eyebrows. At least give her a good ravishing before.