Patrica

Story Info
She is the love of my life.
2k words
3.94
14.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrica is the love of my life and has been for a huge part of my life. I fell in love with Patrica when we were in grade school. I am two years older than my wife. But i was in the 4th grade and she in second when my heart began to do strange things around her. I fell when I was in the eighth and she in sixth. And I have been head over heels every since. We dated a few times when we were in high school but not study until I was out and she was a senior in high school. I don't think she dated more than two or three others ever.

Patrica and I dated for two and a half years before I ask her to marry me. My wife was still a virgin the night we married. A year later we had our daughter. Little Mary was a blessing to our lives. Two years after we added Louise. Once our girls were in school

Patrica began to talk of entering the work force and taking a job. My wife not only is the love of my life but she is also more than pretty. Patrica is a beautiful woman with a great personality and every one who knows her loves her. And she has a fantastic figure. Only I know how fantastic it is because only I have seen her naked. Well I and her Doctor. And if she were a male she would desire her.

The girls were Ten and twelve when my wife began talk of a job. So we were going on our fourteenth year of marriage. Patrica would have been nearly 35. A Lawyer in town was looking for a personal assistant and my wife was very qualified. She applied and he hired her on the spot. She loved her new job and worked for William for nearly two years before He took in his new partner.

As far as I knew Patrica had nothing to do with his new partner And things went along much as before. My wife slowly began to talk about the new lawyer in the office and I realized Bill was pulling back more and more letting his new partner handle more and more.

Slowly my wife talked a bit more about her new boss. She seemed to like him fine as she began to work for him a bit more. I knew her new boss's name was Carter Hobbs. And my wife began to talk more about him. She was spending more and more time with Carter. He took her to lunch every Friday.

As the weeks slipped by I could tell Patrica was more and more attracted to him. I began to wonder just how much was going on between them. My wife began to ask my opinion about clothing she could wear but maybe shouldn't? I was flattered she consulted me and I began to give her advice about her clothing.

I suddenly realized I was turned on by the fact she was asking what I thought. I wanted my wife to be sexy. And I encouraged her to wear clothes that enhanced her figure and made her as sexy as I could. Patrica has a fantastic set of full 36c breasts her areolas are nearly 3" in size with nipples bigger than my thumbs. Her areolas cover the complete end of her breasts. I am crazy about them.

I suddenly knew I wanted this man to see them. I encouraged her to wear very low cut blouses and to quit wearing her bra part time. Blouses that would gap away from her breasts unless she was very careful.

She cautioned he might see too much. I in turn ask how much was too much?

"You would be alright if he sees them?"

"Would he not love to see them?"

"Oh yes I know he wants to. He has said he loves to see them loose now."

"He has said he enjoys seeing you without your bra now?"

"Yes several times now he has."

"Then I think you need to bend far over and let him."

"Let him see them really good?"

It was Friday and I knew where they had lunch so I decided to go and meet her new fancy. I walked in just about twenty minutes after I knew they would be there. And I saw Patrica facing me her boss's back to me. She smiled as I walked up. He turned as she smiled.

And I got the shock of my life her boss was a very large man and very handsome. Maybe ten years her junior and very black. Carter Hobbs was very nice looking and very tall. As he stood up and shook my hand. My guess was 6'3" and 250lbs and ripples every where. I chatted for several minutes and took my leave.

Patrica was home about the same time I was. And she ask instantly.

"What did you think of Carter?"

"He seems very nice Honey."

"I did it David. I leaned over for him and gave him the full view of them."

"And what did he do Honey?"

"He openly stared at them. And then he said the sweetest thing."

"And what was that, Honey?"

"He told me mine were the most beautiful her had ever seen."

I could see that my wife was quite taken with Carter Hobbs. So the smart thing to do was to try to cool things between them. But I didn't.

I can not explain it but the fact my wife was quite taken with Carter Hobbs was a real turn on to me. And even more so now that I knew he was a black man. I was sexually charged they were flirting. I knew Patrica had openly shown him her tits. And she was sexually flirting with him.

I began to question her of her interest in him and his of her? He did excite her. He was very interested in her sexually. No he was not married. His interest did run strong in white women. But he was more interested in married white women. He didn't feel he was ready to marry and settle down. But when he did decide it would be a white woman he would choose.

She did not feel he was a threat to our relationship. But he did excite her. Yes sexually and it confused her that another man did that to her. If she were single would he be someone she could be interested in as her husband? That was something very new. She wasn't sure as she had never considered a black man for a mate? But maybe?

Was she someone he might consider as his mate? His answer was very likely, yes. Everything was open but nothing was for sure until after they'd been lovers. Then they each would know more. I then ask the question. Had they talked about becoming lovers?

It had been talked about yes. But she was married and could not do that. I ask if she wanted to? She answered honestly that at times the urge was very strong.

Had he kissed her? Yes, once on her hand and once on her cheek. Had he touched her? No. How many times had she shown him her breasts?

She had no idea? She let him look down her blouse all the time. Every day? Several times every day.

Had he ask her for more? Yes he had. What did he want her to do? He ask her to consider removing her blouse some after noon and letting him enjoy them out bare for a couple hours.

So had she considered doing that for him? Oh yes kind of but she wasn't sure she should? Why not?

"Would you be upset if I did that for him?"

"I really wouldn't see why. You let him view them down your blouse all the time so? Why not?"

"But what if he wanted to fondle and kiss them?"

"Then I guess you would need to decide if you wanted tp let him do that?"

"Would you be upset with me if I did?"

"I don't believe so. You are a healthy woman and he is a handsome man you are attracted to."

"But it could go much farther them?"

Several days went by and nothing was said further. Patrica was more quiet for a few nights. I finally had to ask her. "

So did you decide to take your blouse off for him or not?"

She was silent for a bit and then answered me.

"Yes I did."

"Yes you did decide, or yes you took your blouse off for him?"

"Yes I took my blouse off for him."

"Oh sweet Patrica, and he enjoyed you doing so?"

"Yes he does my husband."

"So you have done it more than once for him?"

"I have done it five times now."

"So you have given him your breasts, completely?"

"Yes, I have."

"How does he make you feel?"

"That is a difficult question to answer Dear."

"From a not hurting my feelings stand point you mean?"

"Oh David, you know he makes me feel things I may have never felt quite this way?"

"He gives you the urge to mate with him doesn't he Darling?"

"I think that is why he is so unsettling. He makes me want to be bad."

I knew my beautiful wife was very near his goal of her mating with him. I knew there was nothing I could do now to prevent it. His conquest of her was nearly complete. Several days passed and finally when she came home from work I knew he had mated with her. I am not sure exactly how I knew but there was something about my wife that was different. Nothing was said, but I knew it had happened.

I didn't say anything and I let several more weeks pass thinking Patrica would say something. But she went on without saying anything. Our life was the same and our love life was maybe better, other that I saw marks on her breasts from his love making with her and her vagina was stretched from his use. I knew he was fucking her every day.

Several months passed with nothing said about them but I knew they were still very active sexually. I finally felt it was something we needed to talk about.

"How are you and Carter getting along, Patrica?"

"I love you David, more than ever. But I love him too. And sex with him is fantastic. His hands on my breasts, his teeth on my nipples, and his cock up inside me. His cock is so big and I can't get enough of him."

"Yes I know he has mated you. And you needed to let him have you."

"Yes I just could not resist it any longer. He wants me to move in with him for a while."

"Is it something you need to do?"

"Is it something you can let me do?"

"I don't want to loose you, but I think you need this? Maybe I do too?"

"Does it turn you on you wife will be a black man's whore?'

"He will do that to you too you know?"

"Yes David he has told me it is part of why he wants me to live with him."

"So his friends can have you too?"

"Yes, he has plans for your wife as his slut."

"And you are going to let him do it to you?"

"It turns me on so! Will you stop him from doing it to me?"

"No, I want to see how much you let him do with you?"

She moved in with him the next day. Patrica had been living with him a week when she came by the house for some things. She was there when I got home. She was naked and pulled me to our bed. As we fucked she began to talk.

"David he wanted me to tell you he has friends coming over tonight."

"To fuck you?"

"Yes and tomorrow night I will dance naked in a men's club for a large crowd of men."

"How many men?"

"He wouldn't say other than it would make me his whore."