Patrick Fitzgerald

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pat," offered Pat while extending his hand.

"Jerry," said the young man while shaking Pat's hand. Adding, "I'm just here with my study group trying to fit in," while nodding over to the table of pretty coeds.

"Well then, here's to the luck of the draw," offered Pat with a wink toward the table full of girls, while handing the other shot of Jameson to Jerry.

"More like snake-eyes," replied Jerry before downing the shot with Pat. Seeing the confused look on Pat's face, he added in a hushed whisper, "I just brought them here because I heard this was a gay bar, and I wanted to check the place out."

"It kind of is," replied Pat in the same melodramatic stage whisper, surprised at how comfortable the younger generation is with announcing their sexual identity.

Jerry smiled at Pat's good-natured mocking, and thanked him, before carrying the three copper mugs back to the table. Pat watched Jerry walk away, admiring his tight frame. Jerry said something to the women, and they all looked over at Pat and waved their appreciation for the free round of drinks.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take," said Jimmy, while setting down two more shots of Jameson, making light of Pat's airball with the young man, but giving him credit for taking the chance.

"Oh, did I miss the part in Murph's will where he left his sense of humor to you?" Pat joked back, before downing the shot with Jimmy.

"Can I get the next round?" asked Jerry, who had mysteriously reappeared to Pat's left.

Pat looked back to the now empty table, and then to the front door, where the three girls were leaving, and then back to Jerry's piercing green eyes.

"They wanted to go, but what kind of man leaves without buying back, am I right?" added Jerry, as Jimmy returned with two fresh shots. "May I sit?" asked Jerry, nodding to the empty stool next to Pat.

Jerry and Pat shared several more shots and talked very easily. Pat learned that Jerry was from upstate and was now in a graduate nursing program, and Jerry learned the entire life story of one Michael Nathaniel Murphy. During their entire conversation, Pat kept looking back and forth between Jerry and the picture of Murph over the register, thinking he was talking to the younger version of the one true love of his life.

Jerry looked at his watch and said, "it's late and I have an early class," as he stood up from the bar stool, "I probably should get going."

Pat's heart sank, not just because this handsome young man was about to leave, but due to the familiarity of the situation and the words. He looked up into Jerry's dazzling green eyes and uttered the same two simple word response, hoping to catch lightning in a bottle once again.

"Please stay."

Looking back at his watch, and then at Pat's wishful face, Jerry replied, "Are you sure?"

"I'm very sure," Pat eagerly replied, "and I live right upstairs."

The broad smile from Jerry was all the response Pat needed, and he threw three 20s on the bar and escorted the young man out. The walk up the stairs was eerily reminiscent, as it was either the Jameson or the lightheadedness of the moment, that had Pat unsteady on his feet. Jerry put his arm around Pat's waist as they walked up to the second floor, and Pat swore he caught a whiff of Murph's cologne in the air.

Inside Pat's apartment, there was no coffee or conversation this time, just passionate kissing and mutual disrobing. This time Pat was the aggressor, and he soon had Jerry's thick cock in his hand, stroking it and watching it grow longer than Murph's or his own.

"Yeah, definitely no Irish Curse here," Pat said to Jerry with a laugh, repeating Murph's words, before engulfing the impressive tool with his mouth. Pat was just as eager with Jerry, but with his experience, he was now more careful that the sizable young man did not make him gag. His head was bobbing on Jerry's cock, which glistened with a sheen of saliva.

A few minutes into the blow job, Jerry pulled Pat off his cock and said, "wait, I want to make love to you."

Pat kissed the younger man again and allowed himself to be positioned on his back. Jerry kissed his way down Pat's chest and stomach, taking a moment to swirl his tongue in his belly button. He kissed and licked Pat's cock and balls, and then pushed Pat's thighs up to his chest, to expose his ass.

Jerry leaned down and ran his tongue through the crack of Pat's ass several times, pausing on the 5th pass at his tight anal star. Pat held the back of his knees and moaned as Jerry's tongue pierced through the ring and pushed inside.

Pat's own cock was harder than Chinese arithmetic as Jerry was tongue fucking his ass. He didn't dare touch it as he knew he would cum on contact from the incredible feelings that his young protégé was providing. Pat's moaning stopped briefly as Jerry pulled his face away from his ass for a moment, then knee-walked up the bed, positioning the bulbous head of his raging hard-on at Pat's now slick back entrance.

Pat closed his eyes and remembered the countless times he was in this same position, in this very bed, with Murph, and then swallowed a scream as Jerry's cock head spread Pat's ass wider than it had ever been spread. Once the thick ridge of the cock head popped through Pat's sphincter muscle, he put his hand on the young man's chest, to pause Jerry's advance until his ass could adjust to his girth.

As soon as Pat's hand left Jerry's chest, he leaned forward and slowly pushed the entirety of his manhood into Pat's ass. Pat moaned his approval as every additional inch filled him like he never had been filled before.

"You're pretty tight for an older queer," Jerry complimented Pat, as he started to move his cock in and out of Pat's ass.

"I only switched teams a few years ago," replied Pat between winces, trying to joke through the discomfort of accommodating such a large penis.

"Well then, I guess this is the luck of the draw," Jerry joked, as the pace of his fucking continued to increase.

The room filled with the sounds of Jerry's balls slapping off Pat's ass, as he was full on fucking the older man. Jerry reached down and started to jerk Pat's cock, warning him not to cum until he was told to do so.

Pat was using every bit of his concentration to hold off his pending orgasm until Jerry was ready to release his own seed deep in Pat's bowels. Pat was clenching himself on the invading phallus in an attempt to hasten Jerry's orgasm, so Pat's cock could get the relief it so urgently needed.

With a loud groan, Jerry's cock swelled deep in Pat's ass and started spewing its load. "NOW," he yelled to Pat while squeezing and jerking his cock, causing Pat to explode in a glorious orgasm, his sperm shooting on his chest, neck, and face, as he felt Jerry's warm seed expanding deep inside him.

Jerry's cock deflated and slipped out of Pat's ass, along with a copious amount of his cum. Jerry kissed his way back up Pat's stomach, chest and neck, collecting the older man's cum along the way, then kissing him passionately, sharing the tasty treasure with him.

Breaking the kiss, Jerry rolled off Pat, and the two men lay panting next to each other on the Queen sized bed.

"No way you're only 24," Pat said while catching his breath, "nobody learns to fuck that good in just 24 years."

"See for yourself old man," Jerry said with a chuckle, retrieving his license from his wallet on the nightstand and handing it to Pat.

All of the sudden, Pat started to laugh uncontrollably, in between wheezing several "I don't fucking believe its," and "no fucking ways," amid a couple "only you Murphs."

Jerry just laid there looking oddly at the hysterical older man, wondering what could be so fucking funny about his license.

Finally composing himself, Pat looked over and said, "Jerry is short for Gerald? Your fucking name is Gerald fucking Fitzpatrick??!!"

"Yeah, so what's so fucking funny about that?" Jerry retorted, getting a little pissed at Pat laughing so hard at his name.

"Well it's my pleasure to make your acquaintance," Pat said, tears rolling down his cheeks from laughter, "I'm Patrick Fitzgerald!"

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was an awesome story. Loved it! Wish I could have voted 5* but not available with this story which is a shame coz it's well worth every star and more.

Thanks for a cracking read

Shady_LadyShady_Ladyabout 5 years ago
Great writing

You have turned an old joke into a great love story containing both tragedy & hapiness all rolled in together regardless of gender. Very well written.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 5 years ago
Well Well

I've had very limited experience with oral only. And you wrote convincingly of the little I know. And a gurl at that LoL. Very Good ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Wow I go UA

peebudypeebudyabout 5 years ago
Not Fair!

It's not fair that a woman can write such a beautiful story about love and romance between two men, well three really. You are a gifted writer and I continue to enjoy your work.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
Held for Ransom Kidnappers get more than they bargained for.in Gay Male
Neighbor Kinky wife wants to see her husband suck on a cock.in Gay Male
Bathing Suit Dilemma Two straight guys get surprisingly horny in the Jacuzzi.in Gay Male
My Brother, My First I lose my virginity to my brother.in Gay Male
More Stories