Patrick's Birthday

Story Info
Patrick receives a birthday surprise from his Mom.
3.3k words
4.46
57.8k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrick hadn't quite had the birthday he had intended.

All his best laid plans for a few drinks with his buddies at the lake, a roaring campfire, maybe a hand job from the cute girl from his psych class he liked, all laid to waste by his parent's insistence that they all sat down for a meal at home, and then spent what his Mom had called 'quality family time' together. Sitting around the kitchen table playing cards for bottle tops with his parents and his little sister was not the birthday celebration he had in mind.

At least his Dad had let him have a few beers, and his Mom was wearing the cute summer dress he really liked, the one with the thin straps that slipped off her shoulder and rested gently on her pale arms when she had had a couple of gin and tonics. The one that floated elegantly about her thighs and caused him to think thoughts no boy ever should about his own Mom.

She was sitting across the table from him now, laughing easily at his rubbish jokes, her long wavy, red hair hanging lightly across her freckled shoulders, her bracelets dancing casually around her slender wrists. Her piercing green eyes met his over the top of her cards, and she smiled. If she wasn't his mother, he'd think she was flirting with him.

As she tried to focus on her cards, Patrick took the opportunity to look more closely at his Mom. He loved the way her cheeks flushed after a few drinks, the way she ran her fingers through her hair, and bit her lip and closed one eye when she was concentrating. She looked good for her age, she always had; she'd always been the envy of his friends, he'd had to learn to live with the jokes, always kidding around, talking about how sexy his hot Momma was. He'd brushed it off as banter but the older he got, the more he found it difficult to deny that he agreed with them.

His Mom was hot, and they both knew it.

Swigging the last of the warm beer from the neck of the brown glass bottle, Patrick noticed that his Dad had reached his lame-ass four beer limit. He saw him look at the clock, check his watch for confirmation, and then look back at the clock. With his bedtime approaching, his Dad went all in his next hand with a crappy pair of threes, happy to relinquish his bottle top bounty, before standing up, kissing his wife on the head, wishing his eldest son happy birthday with a big hug and a manly slap on the back, before sloping off to bed. His sister Lexi soon followed, giving her brother a more delicate hug, before following their Dad up the stairs and disappearing into her own little world.

With the world's worst 19th birthday party abruptly finished, Patrick stared hard into the neck of his almost empty bottle. His Mom stood and started to clear the empty bottles from the table, her dress falling so sexily over her cute ass. Patrick shook his head, trying to clear those kinds of thoughts from his mind. She wasn't Maryann the MILF to him, she was his actual mother.

He drained the dregs of his beer and decided he should probably go to bed himself, but before he had a chance to stand, she had popped open another bottle and placed it on the table. She sat on the table next to him, the slit in her dress exposing more thigh than he was comfortable with. He swallowed hard, trying to ignore the fact his cock was growing hard in his pants. He shifted uncomfortably, positioning himself further under the table, trying to hide his erection.

"How was your birthday baby?" she cooed, running her finger seductively around the rim of the bottle he clasped firmly in his hand. Patrick made to answer but before he could force any words up his dry throat, his Mom put her finger to his lips, and brought her face close to his. "I have one more present for you Paddy, but it's a present you can't tell your Dad about, ok?" Patrick nodded hesitantly, not really sure what was coming next.

His Mom kissed him gently on the forehead, as any Mom might kiss their son, a light, simple kiss. He couldn't help notice how when she kissed him, her not inconsiderable cleavage hovered in his eyeline, as if inviting his gaze. He wondered if she did that intentionally. Resting her head on his, she allowed him to stare, enjoying the feeling of his eyes on her skin.

With one hand on the side of his face, she moved her lips down to his, pressing them lightly against him, allowing the kiss to linger longer than it should. Sensing his reluctance, she pulled her lips from his but kept her face close, her eyes searching for a reaction.

"It's ok baby," she reassured him.

Slowly he nodded.

Encouraged, she climbed onto his lap, straddling his thighs, her ass pressed against his legs, her dress sliding up her legs, exposing her pale thighs. She kissed him again, this time with more intention, her lips pressed firmly to his. Having overcome his initial reluctance, Patrick eagerly kissed his mother back, pushing his lips hard against hers, his tongue snaking between her lips. She found his hand with hers, and locking her fingers into his, pressed it against her breasts, her nipple hard against the palm of his hand through the soft material of her dress.

Leaning hard into their kiss, his Mom used her hands to expertly unbuckle his belt, and reach inside his pants. She heard him groan as she stroked him through his boxer shorts, his cock growing harder with every stroke. When her fingertips found the flesh of his shaft, she thought he might cum instantly but he held back, before looking deep into her eyes.

"Mom.." he mumbled, "We can't do this."

Patrick held his breath as his Mom climbed off his lap. He instantly regretted his decision but before he had time to change his mind she put her leg on the table, her dress falling to one side, exposing her red panties, the colour contrasting vividly with the soft, alabaster tone of her inner thighs.

"Is it ok if we don't touch, birthday boy?" she asked seductively, sliding her hand inside her panties. Patrick swallowed hard, his nod barely perceptible as his eyes were transfixed on his Mom's hand. He watched her as her finger slowly ran the length of her pussy, teasing her lips open before pressing gently on her clit, causing her to let out a little whimper.

As he watched his Mom touch herself through the sheer red of her panties, Patrick's hand instinctively reached for his cock. He blushed slightly as his Mom watched him slowly but firmly run his hand the length of his shaft in strong, rhythmic strokes. Licking her lips, she pulled her panties to one side, and pushed a finger inside herself. He started to stroke faster, in time with her more urgent playing, pulling harder and faster on his cock as his Mom used one hand to slide two fingers in and out of her dripping wet pussy, and the other to pinch her nipples through her dress.

Sensing they were both getting close his Mom stopped, leaned forward, and whispered in his ear "Paddy my big baby boy.. Do you want to taste Mommy?" All Patrick could do was nod, the scent of her body in his nose and the sound of her voice in his ear almost hypnotising him. Without another word she locked her eyes on his, drew her finger up, and pushed it into his mouth. "How does Mommy taste baby? Do you like that?"

Patrick sucked hungrily on his Mom's finger, the taste of her pussy filling his mouth. With the fingers of one hand in his mouth and the other slowly stroking his cock, she knew she had to taste him. She slipped her finger out of his mouth, pushed his chair back and dropped to her knees. Without breaking eye contact, she purred "oh Pat, my baby boy, look how you've grown," before licking his shaft, from the base, all the way to the tip. "Such a big Mommy's boy; Mommy's gonna give you the best present you ever had."

She pushed her lips to the end of his cock, parting them just enough to allow her tongue to tease his opening. His eyes rolled back in his head, the feeling of his hot Mom's hot mouth circling his rock hard cock almost causing his balls to explode.

Growing in confidence and forgetting for a moment his Dad was asleep just up the stairs and that his sister could come into the room at any moment, Patrick gingerly put his hands on his Mom's head, feeling the steady rhythm of her mouth teasing and sucking on his head as he ran his fingers through her thick red hair.

Encouraged by his Mom's appreciative moan that vibrated through him right through to his balls, he bunched her hair in his fist, let his head fall back and pushed her head down, feeding his full length between her thin red lips. She opened her mouth and slid her lips down the length of his shaft, taking every inch into her willing throat.

Patrick couldn't believe what was happening, was this a dream? He pinched his arm but no, there she was, his mother, in his favourite dress of hers, on her knees between his thighs, sucking and slurping on his thick cock as if it was her last meal. He could feel her tongue working hard, one hand massaging his full length, the other playing with his balls. He could feel her hair brushing lightly on his stomach, the scent of her perfume filling his nostrils as she looked up at him, her eyes locking on to his, a trail of sticky saliva drooling from her lips to his glistening cock.

"Don't stop Mom," Patrick gasped, using his superior strength to push her head down onto his cock, rocking his hips to feed his big dick further into her mouth. He tightened his grip on her hair dictating the pace, pushing her head down as he thrust his hips up, fucking his Mom's pretty face. He could hear her gagging, and watched the carefully applied mascara trickle run down her flawless cheeks as her eyes began to water at the size and force of the cock being rammed down her throat.

Just as he was contemplating if he could cum in his own Mom's mouth, she dug her nails into his thighs, and pulled her mouth back from his cock. Breathing hard at the face pounding she had been receiving she climbed to her feet, and swung her leg over his lap, once again straddling him. Wiping a mixture of saliva, pre-cum and salty mascara from her lips, she continued to stroke his spit coated cock standing proud between them.

"I've seen you watching me baby," she murmured into his ear. "I've seen your eyes linger too long on me when I've just got out of the shower."

Patrick just nodded.

"When you think you're home alone.. I've heard you sneak into my room; I know you go into my panty draw. I've watched you wrap my panties around your cock when you jerk off thinking about me. Isn't that right?"

Patrick swallowed hard, unaware that his secret obsession with his Mom's panties was in reality, not so secret. "I've found them in the wash bin baby boy, my panties still sopping wet with your cum. I know which ones you like to soil the most. These red ones, these are you favourite, right?"

Again Patrick could do nothing but nod, mesmerised as his Mom lifted her dress above her hips, once again exposing her neatly trimmed bush through the sheer red panties.

"You wanna fuck your Mom birthday boy? I know you've thought about it. I know you've stroked that big strong cock of yours thinking about your Mommy's pussy."

Patrick nodded, more urgently this time and without hesitation. His Mom used one hand to pull her panties to one side, and the other to guide the tip of his cock between her swollen pussy lips. They both moaned as she slid down his shaft, her red hot wetness pulling him deep inside her. With her arms around his neck, she began rocking slowly at first, grinding her clit on the base of his shaft, whispering in his ear.

"I've been waiting for this day for a long time, Paddy. I've watched you grow, watched you become the man you are. Every time I fuck your Dad I've been fantasising about you, wishing it was your young hard cock inside me instead of his. You think you're the only one who cums when you wrap these panties around your cock? I touch myself too baby boy, I make myself cum watching you stroke this beautiful cock."

All the time she whispered in his ear, she rocked her hips a little faster, pulled him a little deeper inside her. "I've been wanting to fuck you for so long; and now here we are, on your birthday, you're such a big, bad boy, your bareback cock inside your Mom's pussy."

Patrick only groaned so she kissed him, her ringed fingers in his hair as their bodies rocked in unison. "I want you to take me Paddy; I want you to live out every fantasy you've ever had about me, use your Mom like a piece of meat to empty your birthday load on. Fuck me however you want. My pussy is my gift to you."

He needed no further invitation. Standing tall he lifted her up and put her on the kitchen table, his cock not leaving her pussy until he pulled out to flip her over. With his Mom's ass up in the air and her feet barely able to reach the floor, Patrick pulled her panties down to her knees, and plunged his cock into her pussy from behind, her ass wobbling with every long, slow, thrust. He reached up to pull her hair and arch her back, her big tits squashed into the rogue bits of birthday cake left on the table, staining her pretty white dress.

Overcome with primal lust, Patrick tore the shoulder straps of her dress down, exposing her shoulder and back. He reached around to squeeze her tits, revelling in the small cry of pain that escaped from her lips as he pinched her erect nipple a little too hard.

"Don't hold back baby," she urged. "Use me, abuse me, make me yours." Patrick held her hard by the hips and drilled his cock deep inside her, flicking his own hips with every thrust. He couldn't believe how wet his Mom's pussy was, how good it felt to have his cock inside her. He'd slept with other girls before, but nothing felt like this. As he fucked her, he reached around and started to rub her clit with his finger, which sent her over the edge.

Gripping the edge of the table and trying to muffle her screams in the sweater her husband had left on the table, Maryann started to cum. The waves of her orgasms rippled and swept over her whole body, Patrick could feel her pussy tighten around his cock as she came over and over, her knees going weak. "Fuck baby, Fuck" she moaned, her pale skin glistening with tiny beads of sweat. "Fuck." She started to rise up but Patrick put his hand firmly on the back of her neck and pushed her face back to the table.

"I'm not done yet Mom."

He continued to slowly, very slowly slide his cock out until just the tip was by her quivering lips, before pushing it back inside her, right up to the base of his shaft. Although it felt so fucking good, he knew what wanted for his birthday present from his Mom, he knew what he really thought about when he was jerking off with her panties wrapped around his shaft or spread across his face.

As he pushed his cock slowly in and out of her, he lubed his thumb with saliva and gently pushed at his Mom's tight little asshole. She gasped as he pushed the end of his thumb inside her, feeling her body tense slightly, but she didn't complain. He held it there for a few seconds, before pushing further in, further, until his whole thumb was in her ass.

"You said whatever I want, right Mom?" She looked back at him over her shoulder and for the first time, he could tell she didn't feel in control. She bit her lip and nodded.

Patrick looked at his cock, still glistening with his Mom's cum and pressed the end to her ass. He watched her grip the table before pushing his unsheathed, barely lubed cock, inch by inch into her ass. She tried to stifle a yelp as his cock stretched her tight little hole. It hurt him a little too, but fuck it felt good.

He couldn't believe he was fucking his Mom in the ass.

She looked back at him, the devilish look back in her eye. "That's it baby boy, take what you want. Fuck me in the ass, fuck me until you fill me with a big load of cum."

Patrick didn't hold back.

Holding her firmly by the hips he slammed his cock into her, his balls slapping her ass with every thrust, her red panties now round her ankles, her white dress stained with cum and cake. Her lovely red hair was now a mess around her shoulder, her make-up smeared across her face.

"Tell me how much you want this Mom" he moaned, as she pushed back on his thrusts, coaxing his cock ever deeper.

"Oh my boy I've wanted this so bad, if only you knew, I've wanted to feel your big cock in my ass for so long, and it feels better than I ever dreamed. How does it feel to make your Mom cum? How does it feel to fuck your Mom's ass? Fuck baby I want your cum inside me."

As he started to pump faster, he knew he wouldn't last long. His Mom's dirty mouth and tight ass had brought him almost to the point of no return.

"Mom," he panted. "I want to cum in your mouth."

"Oh yes," she whimpered.

Patrick pulled his cock out of his Mom's ass and moved to the side of the table. She turned her face towards him just in time for him to shove his cock straight from her ass to her mouth.

He held her head firm and fucked her face.

It only took a few thrusts before she felt him tense.

She sunk her nails into his butt cheeks as he growled "oh fuck Mom, fuck, fuck, Mom, fuck, I'm gonna cum," before unleashing a tidal wave of hot, sticky cum all down her throat, all over her face, in her hair, in her pretty green eyes. Bubbles of salivary cum leaked from her red lips down her chin and onto the kitchen table, before she looked at him and swallowed the rest of his load.

"Fuck Mom, fuck," Patrick panted.

She licked her lips, using her fingers to wipe cum off her face, off the table and into her mouth, not wanting to waste a single drop.

"Did you enjoy that baby boy? Is that what you wanted, to fuck your Mom's ass on the kitchen table, and then cum all over my pretty face?"

Again Patrick was only able to nod, breathing hard.

She picked up panties from the floor and hung them from his dripping cock. She smoothed her crumpled, stained dress as best she could, before flashing him her sweetest smile, and delicately kissing him on the end of the nose. "I gotta go up now," she said. "You're Dad will be wondering where I've got to."

She kissed him again, this time on the lips. "Goodnight baby boy," she whispered.

"Happy birthday."