Patriotic Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Poker Nights" in which Ike would invite a husband to play poker with him and then make the game at the man's house. Ike would show up with at least two other black men to the game. The poor husband's wife was made to wait on them and the black men would raise the stakes to a point where the wife was used as collateral. The pictures suggested that this trick was used on at least five wives with some giving every black man a blow job and others getting fucked on the poker table.

The rest of the site was comprised of short movie downloads of various sizes. Some showed white women in scenes with Eriq and Malik offering insurance. One was of Elton approaching women on a nude beach. Many others were just fuck scenes on beds, in showers, and even outdoors.

Chrissy shut the computer off in disgust. Things couldn't get any worse, but at least she'd been conned by professionals. She felt like throwing up, but all the images had also made her horny again. She was ready to go retrieve Ike the spike when her doorbell rang. It rang several more times by the time she made it downstairs and to the front door to open it.

Sam Sylvester greeted her at the door with his arms behind his back and a big grin on his face. "Morning Mrs. Simmons," he said, happily.

Chrissy sighed. "What do you want, Sam?"

"Well Chrissy," said Sam. "It's like this, I always hated niggers. Still do as a matter of fact."

"Sam! Please!" Chrissy made to close the door, but Sam grabbed it roughly in his hand. There was strength there for an old man.

"Let me finish." He still had his other hand behind his back. "I always hated niggers, but ever since seeing you sucking on that big black nigger cock, it seems I now got a thing for watching niggers fucking white women. Can't seem to get enough of it." Sam brought his hand out from behind his back and held what was in it, in front of her face.

"Oh no!" she gasped looking at the copy of "Patriotic Duty" in Sam's hand.

"Oh yes," he replied. Sam opened the door and stepped inside. Chrissy took a step back as Sam reached for the belt on her robe and pulled it open. "Damn, belly's getting big, but so is them big ass titties of yours. A little wet around the nipples. I've got a thing for lactating women." Sam bent down and took one of Chrissy's nipples in his mouth. She gasped at the sensation. She was horrified, but her nipples were extra sensitive and she was still horny as hell. Sam stood up smacking his lips and there was a hint of white fluid on them as he licked it off. "Been long time since I tasted mother's milk."

"Oh god," she moaned.

"I'm not the G-man, I'm just your master." Sam fumbled with his belt. "Now suck me off real quick. I'm in a hurry today."

"I can't."

"Fuck you, slut. You'll do what I tells ya." Sam pulled his dick out and it was already rock hard. "Now suck it."

Chrissy fell to her knees. "Please Sam, don't make me do this."

Sam grabbed the base of his dick and whacked the head against her nose. "Call me master. That is your last warning."

"Please master?"

"Yes, it would please your master to get a blow job."

Chrissy stared at Sam's dick with the odd grape shaped head. It was the first hard penis she'd scene in months and she was disgusted with herself when she realized she kind of wanted to suck it. She didn't hesitate and took it between her lips.

"That's it, slut," moaned Sam. "Suck that old cock. Not so high and mighty now, Chrissy, are you? I told you nobody threatens Sam Sylvester. Oh yeah, that's good. Just like that. My cock head's tickling your tonsils. Oh shit, not gonna last long, didn't think you'd be so into it. Slide that robe off, slut." Chrissy let the robe fall off her shoulders as she rapidly bobbed her head over her old neighbor's prick. "Here it cums, slut. Swallow it all."

Chrissy wrapped her lips tightly around Sam's dick as it jerked and spit a large wad of cum in her mouth. Her tongue ran around the tip as he continued to spurt semen. His sperm still tasted old and stale to her, but it was the first sperm she'd tasted in six months and she struggled to taste as much of it as she could. Her tongue flickered over the sensitive head of his prick and she could sense his legs trembling.

"Whew," groaned Sam, yanking his dick from her mouth. "You trying to kill me?' He stepped back and grabbed the base of his dick, pointing it at her.

Chrissy kneeled on her floor, her large round belly trapped between her legs and her ponderous breasts. She watched him holding his still semi-hard penis. She wrinkled her nose in disgust when she realized what he was doing. She closed her eyes.

"Better close them eyes. I gotta remark my territory now," said Sam, just as a stream of urine hit her face and moved down to her breasts. Chrissy remained kneeling as he peed on her again. Luckily, he didn't appear to have a full bladder this time. She kept her eyes closed, hearing him zip up. "Come by my house at noon tomorrow for some more fun. Your going to learn to love being my slut."

Chrissy heard the door slam, and wiped some urine out of her eyes before opening them. The old pervert's piss had splattered and dripped on her floor. She struggled to her feet and went into her kitchen to retrieve a wash cloth. She wiped herself off as best she could then returned to the urine pooling on her floor and cleaned it up. When she was done, Chrissy sighed and headed upstairs to take another shower.

***************

The next day, Chrissy walked over to Sam's house wearing only a sweat shirt and pants. Her hand came up to knock, but he opened it before she could even knock. "Hello slut," said Sam, grinning evilly.

"Sam," she replied, grimacing.

"Bitch, you need to get a clue fast. I'm showing the DVD to Todd." Sam slammed the door on her.

Chrissy stood there in shock a moment before realizing what she had done wrong. She raised her fist again and knocked. Sam immediately opened the door and stared at her. "Master," she said.

"That's better. Come in. I've got the bedroom all set up for us to have a little fun today."

"What about your wife?" Chrissy asked, adding, "Master," when he gave her a mean stare.

"Not your concern, slut."

Chrissy followed him up the stairs and into a bedroom It appeared to be a guest room, sparsely furnished. She saw furry novelty handcuffs dangling from the bedposts above the pillows. She sighed and decided to stand up to him one last time. "Now listen up you old bastard, you have me over a barrel and I'll do what you tell me, but you've seen what I like and that little prick of yours will never satisfy me. You'll never make me cum... master."

"Ha ha," chuckled Sam. "Get them clothes off. I've gotta thing for a woman with spunk and a thing filled with spunk for a woman if you get my meaning." He stared at Chrissy as she rolled her eyes. She was now topless, her milk laden breasts massive over her swollen belly. As for making you cum, we'll just have to see about that Chrissy Simmons." He watched her pull down the sweat pants. She hadn't bothered with a bra and he saw that she hadn't bothered wearing a panty either. "Lie down on the bed."

Chrissy sat on the bed and lied down on it. She watched him lift her arm and cuff her wrist. "Oh god," she murmured, horrified at what this old pervert might have in store for her. Soon both her wrists were cuffed.

"Got me a thing for bondage," said Sam. He reached over to a nearby drawer and pulled out a felt mask and pulled it over her head. It covered her whole head, but left her mouth open so she could breath easily and apparently suck his dick. He turned her blind head towards him and she felt something nudging against her lips. Chrissy opened her mouth and his prick slid inside. "Yeah, that's it. Suck that cock slut," he groaned. His hand held the slide of her face down, while he pumped his dick in and out of her mouth. "I hate what you done to me Chrissy. Oh, that's good. You perverted me you slut. Can't stop thinking 'bout big nigger cocks and white woman since watching you. Getting close. I wanna watch you with a big nigger cock fucking that white pussy of yours. Oh god, here it cums, slut."

Chrissy's mouth was filled with the old man's semen. He quickly yanked his penis from her mouth. She tasted his seed, rolling it around on her tongue before swallowing. She wished there was more. She wished it were the protein rich sperm that the black men had filled her with.

"As I was saying," said Sam. Chrissy heard the door open. "I want to watch you with another nigger. So I found me one willing to fuck a hot pregnant white woman. Come on in, Leroy." Chrissy heard the door close again. Was he serious? Was there a strange black man in the room with her? She should be petrified, but her pussy was rapidly becoming soaked with arousal. "There she is Leroy. I told you she would be worth it. Look at them big white titties. Why don't you taste 'em."

Chirssy felt a hot breath on her right nipple and then her erect nipple was being sucked between a pair of lips. Her breast felt warm and soon it shot a squirt of milk into the stranger's mouth. The man sucked some more milk from her breast, nibbling her nipple between his teeth. His hand reached across her and pinched her other nipple. Chrissy was soon moaning and writhing on the bed, pulling futilely against the restraining cuffs.

Leroy released her nipples and stepped away. "That's it Leroy. Lotion that big nigger cock up," said Sam. "Though I bet this bitch is already wet for you."

Chrissy felt hands on her ankles and her legs were pulled open. She held her breath in anticipation as something large pressed against her labia. She opened for him and a large cock head easily slid inside. The bed squeaked as he kneeled on the foot of it, between her legs. He worked his cock around pushing it deeper. She moaned, not fighting it and raising her hips into his thrusting cock. Chrissy had thought about getting fucked again by a big black cock daily for over half a year now. She'd even found herself in the McDonalds parking lot several times planning on seducing the black teen who had brought her lunch after the night in the hotel room where she was gang banged, but she'd lost her nerve every time. "Oh god! Fuck me fuck me with that big black cock," she nearly screamed.

There was a banging on the wall. "What's going on in there?" called an elderly voice from another room.

"Don't worry about it," yelled Sam, from the foot of the bed.

Chrissy barely heard it. She was busy raising her hips into the large thrusting cock. Soon she was cumming and it was a big orgasm the likes of what she hadn't felt since half a year earlier. "I'm cumming. Your big black cock is making me cum," she screamed, as she had a second large orgasm. Chrissy moaned with pleasure ignoring the further banging coming from the other side of the wall.

The cock thrust forward, spearing her cervix and she briefly worried about the baby. He held himself buried in her, but he didn't cum. The man fell on top of her, but held himself up over her belly. He was breathing heavily, wheezing even. He kissed her through the slit in the mask and she kissed back, bucking her hips so that he would start fucking her again or fill her pussy with his thick cum. He quit kissing her and instead he grabbed the mask and pulled it off. Chrissy blinked in the light and slowly found herself staring into Sam's eyes. Sam! She thought in shock. "Where's Leroy?" she asked, confused.

Sam chuckled, still gasping for breath. He sat up and Chrissy stared down her body, but couldn't see their crotches for her bulging belly. Sam pulled free of her and a giant foot long dildo sprang into view. It was strapped around his waist under his gut. The dildo was as big as Ike's cock had been. "I have many ways of making you cum, Chrissy. Don't worry, I'll see you're taken care of when we're together." The tired old man stumbled up, still wearing the dildo. The foot long plastic black phallus springing from Sam's wrinkled white body made her chuckle a little at the sight. He walked to the head of the bed and undid her cuffs. "Get out of here, slut. I'll come by in a week for our next little bit of fun." He laid down on the bed as she stood off it. The old man was panting and half asleep by the time she dressed. Chrissy let herself out.

****************

Three weeks later, Chrissy's doorbell rang. She hurried to answer it, assuming it was Sam. She was disgusted with herself for actually looking forward to whatever depravity the old man's mind could conjure up. Then again, Sam always managed to make her cum whether from eating her pussy while she had the dildo shoved up her ass or while he was fucking her ass with the black dildo in her pussy or whatever else. He was disgusting and obnoxious, but he was a generous lover and for now, he was her only form of sexual release. Todd hadn't touched her in months and now as her belly had swollen to the point of bursting, even Sam was starting to shy away from sex with her.

But it wasn't Sam at the door.

Chrissy opened the door and found herself staring at a large barrel chest. She looked up and found stared into Ike's eyes. She stared at him in shock and felt her thighs dampen. He looked just as shocked, but he was staring at her belly. She was wearing sweats and the top was too short, making her belly stick out.

Chrissy was the first to come out of shock. "What the hell do you want?."

Ike shook his head and looked at her face. "I'd like a few moments of your time, Mrs. Simmons."

"Step inside, but stand by the door."

"Thank you, Chrissy." Ike stepped inside her house, but remained on the doormat.

"I should sue your ass," she said, coldly.

"On what grounds? WWBC's legal team makes sure all contracts are full proof."

"Bastard! I didn't know what I was signing."

"Shame. You should really read everything before you sign it, Mrs. Simmons." Ike smirked at her and had the temerity to add, "There's a lot of unscrupulous people out there."

Chrissy stared at him. Her anger turned to sadness and she broke down crying. "How could you do this to me?" she sobbed.

"Nothing personal. You're just too damn sexy. When we saw you out kissing your husband that morning, we knew you'd be a hit. In fact, if I'd known then what I know now, I'd of slipped a contract for you to do more movies with us. Patriotic Duty is our number one seller. We've sold over 10,000 hardcopies at 30 bucks a pop and it's been downloaded 20,000 times at 15 bucks. You've made me rich, Chrissy."

"How... How'd you know I'd fall for it?"

"We didn't. We just keep trying different women until one falls for it. Probably only one in ten actually gives us a sex scene and then it's usually only a hand job or a blow job at best. Only a fraction of the women we go after goes as far as you did. You and a few others are the only natural sluts we've found."

Chrissy shuddered. "I'm not a slut," she mumbled under her breath, but realized she was lying as soon as the words left her mouth.

"As I was saying, you've made me rich."

"I'm happy for you. Now please leave."

"I want you to make more movies for me, Chrissy. We're going to start making professional movies with scripts and sets. I want you to be our number one star."

"You want me to willingly make porn movies?

"Yes. Name your price. You've already got a fan club. I'll even give you a share of the revenues."

Chrissy shuddered. "You want me to be a porn star?"

"You're already a porn star."

It's true, she thought. "No. I'm not like that. I was tricked. Seduced. I'm a married woman and about to become a mother. Now get out."

"You are like that." Ike fumbled with his trousers. "Tell me you don't want that?" he asked, pulling his swelling cock out.

Chrissy's eyes lit up at the sight of his huge cock. She hadn't seen a real black cock in months and there it was, getting hard for her. Full of tasty sperm. Mouthful after mouthful all for her. "I don't want it," she lied, fighting the urge to fall on her knees and take his cock in her mouth.

"Come on. I know what you want slut. Come suck on my big black cock," growled Ike, shaking his cock at her. It was now completely hard.

"It's time for you to go, Ike."

"Damn." Ike struggled to get his hard cock back in his pants. He settled for having it stick straight up against his stomach while he fastened his pants around it and pulled his shirt down over it. "Have it your way. That your husband's?" he asked, pointing his finger at her belly.

"Yes," she replied, though she was uncertain. "I'm sure it is." Chrissy reached down and rubbed her belly, protectively.

"Well if you change your mind and you can keep that hot bod of yours," said Ike, pulling out a business card. He left it on a nearby end table. "Give me a call." The big black man turned and left through the door. He paused adding, "Give me a call even if you don't want to make another movie for me and we can get together. Just me and you, like that special night we had." When Chrissy didn't respond, Ike turned and walked down to his car.

Chrissy stood still swaying on her feet and staring at the door. Minutes after Ike had left, her bell rang. She opened it and saw Sam standing there. He was crying and looked upset. "You alright. That nigger do anything to you?"

"I'm fine, Sam." She smiled at him. "And I've had about enough of your mouth. No more "N" word. Ok?"

"Alright," said Sam. "What did that fine African-American gentleman want then?"

"He wanted me to make more movies. Left his card over there. Apparently I'm a star."

Ike picked up the business card and looked at it. He read it. "Eisenhower B Jenkins. President WWBC Inc."

"Sam, you look upset. Are you alright?" Chrissy suddenly noticed flashing lights outside her door. There was an ambulance in Sam's driveway.

"No. Chrissy," he sobbed. "My wife just died."

"Oh, Sam, I'm so sorry." She reached out and hugged the old man. "If there's anything I can do, just let me... aaah!"

Sam pushed her back. "What is it?"

"I think I just peed my pants." They both looked down and saw that her sweat pants were wet around the crotch. "Oh shit! My water just broke!"

"Lets get you to the hospital. I'll call Todd."

****************

Nine hours later...

"I see it honey," said Todd, staring at Chrissy's crotch.

"That's it push," said the nurse. "Push down and up. Down and up."

What's that mean? thought Chrissy. She pushed as hard as she could.

Minutes later, the doctor put the baby on Chrissy's belly. "Would you like to cut the cord, Mr. Simmons?"

"Oh Chrissy, she's beautiful." Todd took the scissors. "We have a daughter. Dark little thing. Odd."

Chrissy noticed two of the nurses glance at each other. Chrissy just stared at her daughter. The dark little baby already had short curly black hair on her head.

Todd remained clueless for another week though he kept commenting on the baby's dark skin. At first he'd assumed she was dark from childbirth, but the skin never lightened. Finally, after posting pictures on facebook for his mother, she had called wanting to know why her granddaughter looked black.

Chrissy told Todd everything and he threw her and Malika out the next morning. The only person she knew that might help her lived right next door.

Sam took her and the baby in

****************

"You looked better then you did before you had the baby?" said Sam, admiring Chrissy as she did sit-ups in the nude. He belly was flat and she'd made it through her pregnancy with only faint stretch marks. The only thing different about her was her already oversized breasts were even bigger and her areola had doubled in size. Her nipples were constantly swollen and seemed to be always leaking milk. Malika was a hungry little thing, but Chrissy's overflowing breasts kept her well fed.